Hobbies Amusement Parks and Other Attractions of the Sort

I've grown up living near two of the biggest tourist traps in the world, and have had many memories of going to them.

I've talked about going to Knott's Scary Farm recently in another thread, and it got me thinking of memories that people could've had. If you have any memories or stories from these places or places similar to them, post them here!

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
op supposedly has ""many"" "memories'' of these places, but refuses to share--asks hard-working memory makers to share their own itt

thats right, its not just you. something doesnt add up

keep your memories somewhere safe, everyone, while we investigate this suspicious activity.

bdt2002

Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs superfan
is a Pre-Contributor
(This thread initially died faster than the amusement parks did during the pandemic smh)

All jokes aside, I can’t say that I’m a fan of these kinds of places. For starters, I don’t like anywhere that could be extremely crowded by default. Crowds in general are both physically and mentally overwhelming to deal with. As far as the attractions themselves are concerned, they very much range in quality, which I find a bit of a problem when so many of them are lowkey kinda expensive to visit in the first place. I might be in the minority on this, but I personally wouldn’t see the enjoyment that comes in walking around for hours and spending a lot of money on rides and games that I’m not even guaranteed to enjoy. That being said, I can still understand the appeal of things like roller coasters, even if I don’t have much to say about them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)