Ambi and his gang of thugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
The purpose of this team was mainly for lolz

I never really used it other than just pissing people off, but its works pretty well

Modest

252 spa 252 speed 4 hp

-Fire Blast
-SR
-Nasty Plot
-Vacuum Wave

Pretty basic. SR up. If opponent takes me to sash, use blaze and own. If not, plot up and start wrecking. Fun as hell to use, since nobody predicts vacuum wave. It hits very hard after a plot. I use it for scarfed ttars who try and switch in on my fire blast and ruin my sash. People always predict CC so blisseys stay clear. It hits tran hard after a nasty plot. Overall fun poke to use

Bold 252 hp 252 def

Protect
Softboiled (Don't like wish much)
S-toss
Toxic

I really like this set. I toxic any sweeper that trys to come in (gyra mostly)
I can take 3 EQs from a flygon (lol) and toxic/stoss/softboil/protect stall for kill. I use my blissey kind of offensively, as I hate long term stalling. Its my special wall, and it works great. I make sure not to whore my blissey

Adamant 252 attack 252 speed
Fake out
Last resort

Lululul. this really 2 hits anything. Perts/vaporeons/other bulky waters that would otherwise give me trouble are messed up by this set. Very easy to use physical attacker

@lefties bold

252 hp
168 def
88 speed

Will O Wisp
Overheat
Shadow Ball
T-Bolt
My Phys wall. It gets rid of an otherwise large aerodactyl weakness. Levitate is fun, sponges CCs from rest of team

156 HP 72 Attack 184 Speed 96 Defense

@lefties

Taunt
DDance
Waterfall
Stone edge

Yay. Easy setting up. I come in on perts and taunt. I can taunt really anything and get up a ddance. May put in bounce however

Timid 252 special att 252 speed

T-Bolt
HP Grass
Shadow Ball
Roar (useless empty spot)

Ahhh. Jolteon. Great late game sweeper. I eliminate all threats, and than t-bolt away. Timid is just for that little extra speed. I outspeed most if not all scarfs with my sexy base 130 speed.

haunter

Banned deucer.
RMT rules said:
3. Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.

This does not mean add one sentence saying "Standard x" or "all-around awesome" after each Pokemon. If you put thought into making the team, you can put thought into posting it.
Take a look at the RMT archive to see what kind of descriptions we are looking for. PM me the fixed descriptions and I'll unlock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)