Implemented Alumni Trophies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quite Quiet

I need a kitchen knife that doesn't whisper to me
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
This is your 24h warning.

Nobody has submitted anything for a while now, so I'm going to close the submissions tomorrow. If you have a design you want to be included, this is your last chance.

Quite Quiet

is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
@ above, one thing at a time please

So in order to figure out where to go from here, I've created a poll with every submission I received from the last weeks. It's a method for measuring the popularity for all of the options, so anyone can vote in this. You options are:
  • I like this
  • I dislike this
  • No opinion
So please go ahead and vote:
Vote Here! (Closed)

You can only submit something once and it can't be changed afterwards, so make sure that you're sure before submitting. This will be open for a while, but at least a week from this post is made. After which I'll post the results and we'll see where we go from there.

Last edited:

Quite Quiet

TFP Leader
Sorry this took a while to come out, things happened.

Depending on the outcome, I was expecting this to end up as another vote between two or three candidates, given how open-ended the first vote was. Given the results though, there's not going to be a second vote since there was an option that had an overwhelmingly amount of support compared to all other options. So instead we'll just use the option that almost everyone seems to be okay with:

Full breakdown here.

So as a closer for this thread as a whole: We will implement proposal according to this post using the above trophies as the alumn versions for each of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)