Partially Approved Allow integration of friends list of friends between different alts

Imagine that you have more than one alt, and you want your friends to know that you are online on another alt as well.

Imagine that the other side only wants to add one account and not two.

There are two sides to this story, and I had an idea (thanks for the inspiration Repu <3).

Why not create a system that allows you to integrate your friends list from one account to another? This way, it would avoid having to add the same people again when you change your alt, and it could also help with managing friends on your list (making it more optimized).

It would be great to have the option to integrate your current friends list with an alt of yours that you want.

You would have the choice whether you want to integrate any of your alts into your account or not (the same way you decide which friend you want to send the friend invite...So if you don't want to integrate any of your alts, just don't integrate, or integrate the ones you prefer, only. It is at the discretion of each person).

Last edited by a moderator:

Hecate

Be the serpent under't
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmer
PS Admin
This was basically part of the original design (being able to move your friends / share from one acc to another) - it merely became too big of an issue for the original launch.
I'll work on this again with the stashed code once the UI updates are done.

Edit: basically what I'm approving / saying I'll work on later is support for transferring friends from one account to another. The rest is too much effort for little gain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)