Invalid Allow Custom Double Battles to be 4v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping this is the correct place to post this.

Title is relatively straightforward, I'd like the ability to challenge people to a doubles custom game, but it follow the VGC style of play i.e. Bring 6 Use 4.

My brother and I do a draft league where we draft pokemon onto our teams using each generation of pokemon as the draft class. The last couple times we did 6v6 doubles, but we thought changing the league to be 4v4 like this would be a fun switch up. However, there's no way to challenge in that style.

Could there be?

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
You can do this with custom challenge rules created with the /buildformat command. This command lets you create custom challenge codes. In this case you want something like /challenge [user],gen9doublescustomgame@@@Picked Team Size = 4 as your final challenge code.

You can do this with custom challenge rules created with the /buildformat command. This command lets you create custom challenge codes. In this case you want something like /challenge [user],gen9doublescustomgame@@@Picked Team Size = 4 as your final challenge code.
THAT is cool, I didn't know about this. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)