Announcement All that blooms shall eventually wither.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sectonia

But I set fire to the rain
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Hi everyone. I wish I wasn't here bearing sad news, but alas, all things must come to an end eventually. I have decided to retire from OM Leader.

As you may have expected, the reason that I am choosing to retire is that my motivation and energy to contribute to the OM community has been withering over time, and I no longer have the same passion I once did when I was put into power after such a turbulent time. I wouldn't change the year that I put my time and effort into OMs for anything else, though, and I will definitely miss everyone that I've met in my time playing and contributing to OMs.

It is my turn now, though, to be able to admire the beauty of the OM community, and I have faith that Ransei and in the hills will be able to continue to lead the OM community for the better. Who knows, maybe in the future, a super sentient computer will produce a clone of me and I make a comeback. For now though, this is goodbye.

Clas

My death was... greatly exaggerated
is a Tiering Contributor
really wish i didn't see this almost a week later but thanks for everything youve done over the years, the dedication uve had is insane and it would be rediculous to say it wasn't appreciated by almost everyone in the om community. best of luck with everything in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)