All Star Week - Spring 2023 UUFPL III Edition

:afrostar::blobwizard:UUFPL All Star Week:blobwizard::afrostar:

:afrostar::blobwizard:UUFPL All Star Week:blobwizard::afrostar:

1681698190858.png

Ladies, Gentlemen, Mons and Stars, I present to you the Official UUFPL All Star Week 2023! There will be the All Star Game, which is the Main Event, where the selected All Stars will compete against each other! There will also be other events listed below that everyone can participate in (even those who aren't even in UUFPL!!!!)

MAIN EVENT: UUFPL ALL STAR GAME
:ss/Minior: :ss/Starmie: :ss/Jirachi: VS. :ss/Linoone: :ss/Obstagoon: :ss/Sandaconda:
MONS STARS VS. GOON SQUAD
7 - 5

SV UU: :Dolliv: TLTK v. :Dudunsparce: Monai
SV UU: :Spidops: baconeatinassassin :cetitan: udongirl v. :Dolliv: kythr
SV UU: :Dudunsparce: tier v. :Spidops: KM
SVU UU: :Baxcalibur: Parpar v. :Shroodle: TyCarter
SS UU: :Shroodle: JustFranco v. :Dudunsparce: Lily
SM UU: :Spidops: 691 v. :Dolliv: Indigo Plateau (capt)
ORAS UU: :Lokix: Amukamara (capt) v. :Dolliv: hjkhj
BW UU: :Dudunsparce: SOMALIA v. :Skeledirge: dingbat
DPP UU: :Spidops: Heysup v. :Dolliv: Felines
ADV UU: :Dolliv: EllingtonReborn v. :Spidops: Alkione
GSC UU: :Spidops: pp's splash town v. :Cetitan: chub :Skeledirge: Estarossa
RBY UU: :Lokix: Ice Yazu v. :Skeledirge: Unowndragon
MONS STARS SUBS: :Dolliv: GotCookies, :Shroodle: Xiri, :Cetitan: udongirl
GOON SQUAD SUBS: :Spidops: DugZa, :Skeledirge: Estarossa, :Cetitan: avarice

NOTE: THE ALL STAR GAME IS JUST FOR FUN AND DOES NOT COUNT TOWARDS YOUR INDIVIDUAL W/L RECORD, JUST TRY TO WIN AND HAVE A GOOD TIME! FEEL FREE TO ADVERTISE YOURSELF AS AN OFFICIAL UUFPL ALL STAR FOR FUTURE UUFPL DRAFTS!

DEADLINE TO COMPLETE ALL FIGHTS IS SUNDAY, APRIL 23 @ 10:00 PM GMT-4

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!

(If you can't play for whatever reason just message BigFatMantis or Monky25 and they will sub someone in, or message one of your captains)​

----------------------

:bw/Poliwhirl:EVENT #2: Predictions Gamble! :bw/Poliwhirl:
  • Eligibility: Anyone who is NOT playing in the All Star Game (Even those who aren't in UUFPL can participate! WOW how fun!!!!!!!)
  • Rules: Literally just post your predictions! You are required to write at least one line for each fight.
  • Whoever gets the most predictions correct wins the event!
  • In the event of a tie, I randomly roll to assign 1 pt or 2 pts to certain tiers
  • In the event of a FURTHER tie after that, whoever posted predictions first wins
0 - 0

SV UU: TLTK v. Monai
SV UU: baconeatinassassin v. kythr
SV UU: tier v. KM
SVU UU: Parpar v. TyCarter
SS UU: JustFranco v. Lily
SM UU: 691 v. Indigo Plateau (capt)
ORAS UU: Amukamara (capt) v. hjkhj
BW UU: SOMALIA v. dingbat
DPP UU: Heysup v. Felines
ADV UU: EllingtonReborn v. Alkione
GSC UU: pp's splash town v. chub
RBY UU: Ice Yazu v. Unowndragon

-----------------------

:BW/Scizor:EVENT #3: UUFPL Ladder Challenge!:BW/Scizor:

• Eligibility: Anyone in UUFPL, including All Stars.
  • Rules: Make a UUFPL3 alt (e.g. UUFPL3 MonkaSMantis) and see how high you can climb on Gen 9 UU ladder this week!
  • Whoever has the highest ELO on Sunday, April 23 @ 10:00 PM GMT-4, wins!
  • In the event of a tie (but come on that won't happen) then it goes by GXE as a tiebreaker
  • Make sure to post your ELO high here or else nobody will know!

----------------------

:BW/Dragonair:EVENT #4: UUFPL SLAM DUNK CONTEST!:BW/Dragonair:

• Eligibility: Anyone in UUFPL, including All Stars.
  • Rules: Go on the UU Ladder (on any account/alt) and KO a pokemon with the move "Slam". NOTE: THE MOVE BODY SLAM DOES NOT COUNT!
  • Post the replay of your KO here!
  • There will be two separate win categories here:
    • Most Slams (whoever KOs the most Pokemon with the move Slam in one fight)
    • Best Slam (whoever achieves the "Best Slam" KO)
  • The "Best Slam" will be decided by the UUFPL Slam Dunk Judges Panel consisting of BigFatMantis, Monky25, and vivalospride. The criteria will be truthfully subjective but make sure it's something really special for bonus points!
  • NOTE: You can post as many slams as you want in as many ladder fights as you want

Have fun!!!

----------------------

EVENT #5: THE ALL STAR ADVENTURE OF A LIFE TIME!

Adventurer Participants: sasha, GotCookies, Nightingales, kenny, Takatk, DugZa, Corporate Donkey, HydreigonTheChild

:sv/Walking Wake: THE LOST JURASSIC WORLD

Huge advancements in scientific technology have enabled The Chamber of Congress at U. Dunder Oozed to sponsor Time Travel Safaris to an ancient island full of living dinosaurs contained in a controlled park setting. Mantodias 25 has invited four individuals, along with his two grandchildren, to join him for the next exhibition. But will everything go according to plan? After a park employee attempts to steal dinosaur embryos, critical security systems are shut down and it now becomes a race for survival with dinosaurs roaming freely over the island.

:sv/Iron Leaves: LEAF BLADE RUNNER

In a cyberpunk vision of the future, man has developed the technology to create replicants - pokemonoid androids with short, fixed lifespans - which are illegal on all regions, but are used in the off-world colonies. In U. Dunder Oozed, 2098, the "Leaf Blade Runner" is said to have escaped one of the colonies and is roaming about. 4 individuals have been tasked with finding and eliminating this threat before all of humanity is extinguished.

-----------------------

------------------------

This is an off-week, so if you are not in the All Star Game just enjoy your time off with zero stress! We'll be back next week folks!

Last edited:
8 - 4

SV UU: TLTK v. Monai - TLTK has a threatening aura, its too strong
SV UU: baconeatinassassin v. kythr - kythr is just the more solid and consolidated player
SV UU: tier v. KM - 4 letter names > 2 letter names, however KM will win this game if they bring 5 banded pokemon
SVU UU: Parpar v. TyCarter - Sole Baxcalibur vs the world, par^2 cant be stopped.
SS UU: JustFranco v. Lily - Lily actually kinda likes and builds for this tier, Franco ain't out tho, I can defo see funky plays and/or a funky mon winning this one
SM UU: 691 v. Indigo Plateau (capt) - Tier Leader Nerf? Idk I'm kinda blanking, that's what the gut says
ORAS UU: Amukamara (capt) v. hjkhj - Classic Champion Buff
BW UU: SOMALIA v. dingbat - Dave's Dudunsparces teach em well
DPP UU: Heysup v. Felines - Just going for the ol reliable, never fails
ADV UU: EllingtonReborn v. Alkione - Cool(er?) Discord Avi Buff
GSC UU: pp's splash town v. chub - 4 letter names > multiple word names
RBY UU: Ice Yazu v. Unowndragon - GO LAPRAS!

5 - 7

SV UU: TLTK v. Monai monai a more proven player and the games so far have been cleaner
SV UU: baconeatinassassin v. kythr same shit as above, seems to be playing sv very well so far
SV UU: tier v. KM 2 letter names > 4 letter names, sorry toto
SVU UU: Parpar v. TyCarter carter newer but he also hungrier i expect an upset
SS UU: JustFranco v. Lily tier leader perks....... (lily is also like the one good player who actually actively plays ss uu)
SM UU: 691 v. Indigo Plateau (capt) numbers in names aren't cool, but when the name is just numbers... that's pretty cool imo
ORAS UU: Amukamara (capt) v. hjkhj liam is op man idk
BW UU: SOMALIA v. dingbat act win..... (jokes)
DPP UU: Heysup v. Felines hard to bet against heysup
ADV UU: EllingtonReborn v. Alkione ELLINGTONREBORN
GSC UU: pp's splash town v. chub bro its gsc uu idek what to tell u
RBY UU: Ice Yazu v. Unowndragon bro its rby uu idek what to tell u

Corperate n

my bowels turned watery
is a Tiering Contributor
0 - 0

SV UU: TLTK v. Monai - idk i think this guy was in spl or smth so he could be good
SV UU: udongirl v. kythr - heater, comes down to kythr having better support i think idk
SV UU: tier v. KM - p sure these two also played earlier, bolding km just cause i know more of him tho idt tier is bad
SVU UU: Parpar v. TyCarter - i think parpar won this week one? not fact checking it tho LOL go baxcalibers!
SS UU: JustFranco v. Lily - rly great match, nearly a coinflip but ill bold the one who i know is very enthused
SM UU: 691 v. Indigo Plateau (capt) - both are p good, i think ip probs has a better grasp on sm
ORAS UU: Amukamara (capt) v. hjkhj - this guys owned me on ladder for years (i mean liam has too but i just wanna bold him)
BW UU: SOMALIA v. dingbat - he seems to be in a crazy groove
DPP UU: Heysup v. Felines - he's been playing this tier for a decade or more
ADV UU: EllingtonReborn v. Alkione - I love new players succeeding
GSC UU: pp's splash town v. chub - two amazing usernames so tiebreaker is i teamed with chub before
RBY UU: Ice Yazu v. Unowndragon - my alt pl teammate, where they were very fire and helped me learn this tier a bit too

Slip

dancing to alarm bells
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
9 - 3

SV UU: TLTK v. Monai - TLTK is going to bring some wack team and cheese tf out of this mu
SV UU: udongirl v. kythr - I'm bias. Also one time when I first talked to udongirl they were explaining how much better udon was over ramen and I had udon recently and I kinda see why they said it so now I owe them a win predict.
SV UU: tier v. KM - same as the TLTK game. KM is gonna bring heaters and win like normal
SVU UU: Parpar v. TyCarter - Go Baxcaliburs (also parpar my goat)
SS UU: JustFranco v. Lily - this is pure spite from UUPL
SM UU: 691 v. Indigo Plateau (capt) - 3 letter name change buff
ORAS UU: Amukamara (capt) v. hjkhj - honestly could go either way but ima stick with my goat
BW UU: SOMALIA v. dingbat - this mu is probably the most hype this week. I expect both of you to bring heat but im #1 dingbat fan so
DPP UU: Heysup v. Felines - Heysup takes these bar haxx
ADV UU: EllingtonReborn v. Alkione - ER is actually good at this tier from what I can tell? I am like ass in this tier but I had no clue who they were and now they are tearing it up in ADV and have been really talking in UU Cord. Hope they keep finding success
GSC UU: pp's splash town v. chub - goated name mu but im taking pp on this one
RBY UU: Ice Yazu v. Unowndragon - Gotta change his name to Knowndragon cus everyone knows how sick he is at this tier

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)