All Buffs and Nerfs in Pokemon Scarlet/Violet

People who like using a specific species? Seriously dude, what the hell is that attitude?
It's the attitude of someone tired of people pretending that in a series with at this point probably more than 2000 forms all of which with their own movesets (for some forsaken reasons, even each pikachu form has its one) there can't be the occasional typo or copypaste error.

Yes there's these mistakes in the movesets.
Yes they never came out probably because noone ever will put egg moves on a Cacturne or a Luvdisc, because these are pokemon you (maybe) use for a ingame playthrough and 99.9% of the people who play this game casually don't bother with egg moves or breeding, and the other 0.1% actually uses pokemon worth using or new pokemon they haven't used before.

Stop acting like the presence of a mistake on a egg move of a forgotten pokemon is the end of all things and the fact GameFreaks didn't notice is a blasphemy against everything that's holy.
The only reason we even know is cause there's a bunch of very bored people on this forum that like to look for mistakes in data files, otherwise I can guarantee you noone would have ever noticed of a Luvdisc move missing.

It's there. If they care, they'll fix it. No reason to go "bruh" or "wtf is up with this" or "they done this pokemon dirty" like they shot your closest relatives.

It's the attitude of someone tired of people pretending that in a series with at this point probably more than 2000 forms all of which with their own movesets (for some forsaken reasons, even each pikachu form has its one) there can't be the occasional typo or copypaste error.

Yes there's these mistakes in the movesets.
Yes they never came out probably because noone ever will put egg moves on a Cacturne or a Luvdisc, because these are pokemon you (maybe) use for a ingame playthrough and 99.9% of the people who play this game casually don't bother with egg moves or breeding, and the other 0.1% actually uses pokemon worth using or new pokemon they haven't used before.

Stop acting like the presence of a mistake on a egg move of a forgotten pokemon is the end of all things and the fact GameFreaks didn't notice is a blasphemy against everything that's holy.
The only reason we even know is cause there's a bunch of very bored people on this forum that like to look for mistakes in data files, otherwise I can guarantee you noone would have ever noticed of a Luvdisc move missing.

It's there. If they care, they'll fix it. No reason to go "bruh" or "wtf is up with this" or "they done this pokemon dirty" like they shot your closest relatives.
My dude I know discourse is annoying but you are way overreacting like let's walk through this
another late BIG UPDATE: A-Muk lost Shadow Sneak

bruh
At this point the reason why it lost a very good move was unknown and just seemed like it lost a good move for no real reason. Worth an at least passive joking Bruh

That seemed odd to me so after looking it up it turns out that they uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh forgot to assign egg moves to Alolan Grimer.Like at all. oops!

I am guessing that issue will be resolved by the next update.
Luvdisc is in the same boat and they accidently made all of Zangoose's egg moves relearner-only moves.
Alolan Muk, Cacturne and Luvdisc don't have their Egg Moves available (unless it gets fixed in a future update). Zangoose at least gets it all by Move Reminder, which I guess benefits the player that they don't have to breed for a certain move
explanations and expansions to other pokemon that got in the same goofy boat. I made a jokey post about it being an oopsie.

Alolan Muk is also not obtainable in a pre-HOME environment. Cacturne and lol Luvdisc were done dirty tho.
a "done dirty" that includes a lol luvdisc is clearly just like
a joke
about how they got passed over

Then you come in, Nokochii corrects you abotu the POkemon actually being in the game being subject to this and not just Alolan Muk

followed up by
Still applies to what I said, unless they are intentional changes (which I doubt, expecially the Zangoose case) they'll be sorted up in the Home compatibility patch.

Also honestly who the hell cares for Luvdisc? That pokemon could have only Splash in its moveset and would still be the same.
Let's be fair, outside of some people on this forum and maybe whoever handles moveset data on Bulbapedia/Serebii, probably noone even noticed... Who is ever going to go teach egg moves to a Zangoose or Cacturne in this time and age
you getting aggressive about anyone caring about the shit mons having moveset mistakes at which point yes

People who like using a specific species? Seriously dude, what the hell is that attitude?

Also, the Tapu move issue was due to the HOME datamine, as they were flagged there as compatible with said moves. Not the same thing as actually being coded in the game, but, we saw base stats change in the day 1 patch.
one guy got a little put off by the aggressive attitude

Like no one else is getting up in arms about this. Nowhere near to the extent you're making it out to be. It's mostly pointing out why the original point happened and then other examples of it happening, and how that's a lil silly. My post about the Basculin method being fixed first was mostly poking fun at how they fixed the unreleased mon but not the couple of mons with weird egg move issues.

Because it is a little silly to see a mix up happen like this in the same way it was silly to see Basculin-H have a broken evolution method. Yeah it got fixed. Yeah it was always going to get fixed. Yeah it was not going to matter for like 6 months. It's still silly to see it happen.

And frankly you know what yeah it actually is a little weird and interesting because gamefreak otherwise is fine with just copy/pasting the sets over, often with minimal or no changes (see also: BDSP, SV's assorted inconsistent stone evolutions). So that implies they might keep their data in a different way, perhaps segregated, or that maybe their copying tool might have had issues or maybe it was a wrong build or maybe a million other interesting development things. Zangoose seems subject to a copy/paste error where they put it with the Reminder moves, or for all we know might have been a scrapped idea for Reminder moves since those are a bit different in general this time around with Pokemon not having them as part of their "level 1" moves.

Anyway not every pointing out of an issue is a vindictive slam against GameFreak. We have the little annoyances and unpopular opinion threads for that. Nobody is actually up in arms over this and I presume most think it will be fixed by the next update, so as it is now it's a goofy, if a little sloppy, curiosity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)