Resource All avatars on Pokémon Showdown!

Amaluna

Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Hi, I am back to PS and will therefor also be more active on Smogon again. This means I'll do my best to keep this thread updated with all custom avatars that are live on Showdown. If there's any avatars still missing from the list, please let me know and I'll add them whenever I can.

Also noticed a moderator has been updating this while I was inactive, and for that I thank you!

Amaluna

Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Original post has been updated to make sure the avatars are actually shown again. Also updated the second post with a link to the server's directory of the hidden avatars. Way more accurate than any of the usermade threads. As it's updated instantly and already contains all of the hidden avatars.

Now that this is up to date, please do not hesitate to share which users' avatar is still missing, so I can add it to the list. Please know the avatar has to be live on Showdown. Some of the old avatars that are not live on Showdown anymore, are because I had saved all custom avatars to a USB drive back in the day and uploaded them to imgur myself.

Meanwhile I also added:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)