Tournament AGTT III - [Won by i had a gf. I WON MIX AND MEGA OPEN INDIVIDUAL TOUR]

Status
Not open for further replies.
FF3EA05B-E830-4B5C-A027-C494EAEAFF19.png

Art by omicorio

Welcome to the third annual Anything Goes Team Tournament. The tournament is open-signups, so the teams are picked among yourselves! Teams consist of three people each, so please choose wisely! Here are the general rules:
  • The tournament consists of teams of 3. Every team must have a captain. The captain must sign up on the thread, choose a team name, and tag their two teammates for the signup to be valid. Substitutions will not be accepted after the tournament commences. It should go without saying, but inappropriate team names will not be tolerated!
  • This tournament will be single-elimination. I will cap the number of signups depending on who many sign up, but the cap will be a number like 8, 16, or 32.
  • Battles are best-of-one, standard Gen 8 Anything Goes (SS), Gen 7 Anything Goes (USUM), or Gen 6 Anything Goes (ORAS) format. Formats are 1x SS 1x USUM 1x ORAS and player slots will be locked on signup (the user in SS slot 1 will play in that slot for the entire tour, the user in the usum slot will play usum for the entire tour etc.)
  • You will also have a week to complete your battles, and extensions may be arranged if the situation calls for it. Replays are required.
  • General tournament guidelines
  • How to schedule
Please use this as a template when signing up:
Team Name:
SS:
USUM:
ORAS:
Otherwise you can sign up as a free agent, and have someone else pick you!

The Susbats: Geysers, cromagnet, Nevelle
the milotic militia: TeamCharm, Sificon, FatFighter2
can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky: lotiasite, Kate, chlo
No Shaymin Losin: Tic-Tac-Toe Guru, Android #6, Skarph
The 3 Noobies: TheDarkRising, Chief Z, ashbala99
i had a gf. I WON MIX AND MEGA OPEN INDIVIDUAL TOUR: Fc, WSun1, keys
hehe uwu :3 nya: pannuracotta, Ainzcrad, cy
everyone agreed for sure: AyMoosay, Satanic Beast, zioziotrip
Zacian Waifu: Icemaster, blce, StitChuu
Nerd Gang: Swastik, Rhmsitb, skimmythegod
MiLf HuNtErZ: ThirdStrongestMole, simp, zeno420
The 7-Stars Strikers: Rotten, Inder, Bread Sandwich
Training in the Mountains with Sensei Dave: Basedburner, Stone_Cold, BasedWhat?
Wurmple Gang Fr: DoggoMan, Aquashame, EpicInfernape
psycho shirts: Crunchman, AtraX Madara, giove97
We’re bringing full pass: Trade, Farce Of the Death, Highlord
69% crit chance: Ballfire, Snoms, velvet
dont eat an apple so doctors are not jobless: The gaming attack, rahul_3301, Shivam3299
Agent Team 1: Dinesh Raj Gujjula, Agentkevel, Mr.Bossaru
Agent Team 2: Discoii, Krishnakant Sharma, RuthlessDragon6
Agent Team 3: eu, Bro Darkrai, Ogubal
Agent Team 4: Greentea570, NB402141, Anique

Last edited:
In as a free agent cuz I was dumped by my 1 year friend TheDarkRising just because he found a new friend. This is called true betrayal, I was also dumped by several homies whom I expected to team up... I can't trust anyone now, everyone dump me when I need 'em, bad guys. And I'm not that bad, am I? (Jking lol)

Back to business, I can play SS AG, and if u give me teams, I can play USUM and ORAS too, I just don't have very much teams.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)