Tournament AGPL IV: Week Five

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theia

You love me for everything you hate me for
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead
1656909433721.png

Basic Rules to Follow
  • Remember that you must follow all rules found here.
  • You must schedule using Smogon VMs, as it is the easiest way for me to determine scheduling and activity for activity calls. If you are not able to schedule with your opponent, please let your managers know ASAP so that they communicate that to me or the other manager for potential substitutes.
  • Substitutions may be made after a week has started. When making a substitution, please tag me, the opposing team manager, and all players involved to make sure that everyone is aware. Players that have already played in a given week, or were already subbed out, cannot be subbed in the same week.
  • Any incomplete matches at the end of the week will be subject to an activity decision.
  • Replays MUST BE posted here so that we can keep track of usage stats (and all get to watch some awesome AG games of course!)

:rayquaza-mega: Streaming Sky Serpents (4) vs (4) Lion's Den :necrozma-dusk-mane:
SS: baconeatinassassin vs tier
SS: kythr vs Swas
SS: Trade vs Ballfire
NatDex: FatFighter2 vs Royal1604
USUM: The Strap vs Zenithial
USUM: Alkione vs MZ
ORAS: keys vs Lauriane
Bo3: Icemaster vs Skarph

:sableye: Salt Mining Sableyes (4) vs (4) Crooked Crobats :crobat:
SS: cy vs Farce Of The Death
SS: Guard vs TJ
SS: 80 yrs vs astralydia
NatDex: zioziotrip vs Staxi
USUM: GRNBLN vs SiTuM
USUM: Dockiva~~ vs cromagnet
ORAS: Quantum Tesseract vs rahul_3301
Bo3: Highlord vs PurpleGatorade

:lycanroc: Limitless Lycanrocs (3) vs (5) Spheal Ordeal :spheal:
SS: Aberforth vs lotiasite
SS: Inder vs Dr. Phd. BJ
SS: crying vs Holy Ghost
NatDex: Kate vs Nevelle
USUM: Paycard vs Andyboy
USUM: Satanic Beast vs Alpha Rabbit
ORAS: chlo vs QWILY
Bo3: Rotten vs Fc

The deadline for this round is Sunday, July 10th at 11:59 PM GMT -4.​

MAHOH

is a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Championis a Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
UPL Champion
:sableye:
Salt Mining Sableyes (3) vs (5) Crooked Crobats :crobat:

SS: cy vs Farce Of The Death - most people doubted farce slotting SS instead of ND, but they replied with “um. watch me bitches uwu” & won their last 2 weeks. Idk about cy / this is the first week they’re playing so i’ll bold fotd

SS: Guard vs TJ - hm ye tj is nice better pilot and fundamentals type shit

SS: 80 yrs vs astralydia - 80 yrs had a more convincing week 4 with the activity win compared to an om player finally losing a game and proving that they’re only a ton better than ag players rather than immortal

NatDex: zioziotrip vs Staxi - staxi played well last week but got hoe’d by cm arc. zio is probably favored here since they’ve won every game except a close one vs kate but i’ll go for the upset

USUM: GRNBLN vs SiTuM - situm has been using wack builds all season and i approve of grns usum game more, we’ll probably get a short violent game

USUM: Dockiva~~ vs cromagnet - cro seems to specialize in the gen 7 cheese even though it doesn’t work most of the time, ex. week 4 hypno gar miss that lost the game.. dock might think they’re washed even though the gen 7 pool is just decent this year and shit happens in bo1, but i’m going to give it to cro

ORAS: Quantum Tesseract vs rahul_3301 - we get to see the week 5 rahul again this agpl. i think qt will win though, RIP the 1-0 in multiple agpls dream

Bo3: Highlord vs PurpleGatorade - i’d say galar is equal, usum is pg, maybe oras is equal but idfk. bolding pg anyways

:lycanroc:
Limitless Lycanrocs (4) vs (4) Spheal Ordeal
:spheal:

SS: Aberforth vs lotiasite - not going to talk about the backbone, i’m instead gonna be a hater and bold against all the 4-0s

SS: Inder vs Dr. Phd. BJ - you’re probably feeling tricked in some way, like when you read one of those

“and finally this”
“you will read this first”
“then this”

type of things. My machinations lay undetected, i am bolding bj for the 5-0 regular season carry

SS: crying vs Holy Ghost - crying was put back in SS which seems like it’s where they’ll do best. hg is the spheals new ss3 and seems good but at the cost of no crunch. I’m bolding crying since they have more experience

NatDex: Kate vs Nevelle - HL, looks like a fun matchup. i’m going with kate since they have the momentum

USUM: Paycard vs Andyboy - when i made my draft plan it was something like “get at least one of zenithial megazard paycard andyboy for usum.” this should be one of the better games here, i random # generated and picked andy

USUM: Satanic Beast vs Alpha Rabbit - i’ll go with sigma rabbit since they’ve won 3 in a row

ORAS: chlo vs QWILY - lazy predicts since i’m approaching the end, feels like this can go either way but i’ll bold chloe - lol chloe just won/posted a few mins before this went up

Bo3: Rotten vs Fc - I mean, someone has to bo3 but this is a sacrifice.. Anyways, I’m ROoTtING for rotten, lamao get it? also fc is bad and i timed out intentionally because i lack sportsmanship gg

Last edited:
:rayquaza-mega: Streaming Sky Serpents (5.5) vs (1.5) Lion's Den :necrozma-dusk-mane:
SS: baconeatinassassin vs tier bacon should have this
SS: kythr vs Swas Idk
SS: Trade vs Ballfire 1-3 vs 0-4, gotta go with slightly less bad
NatDex: FatFighter2 vs Royal1604 Both names sound like they were taken straight out of ps lobby, I refuse to predict
USUM: The Strap vs Zenithial The Strap
USUM: Alkione vs MZ Idk either not even gonan lie
ORAS: keys vs Lauriane 4-0, prob should lose at some point But idt the time is now
Bo3: Icemaster vs Skarph hl fasho unless it goes to oras. I favour ice cuz he created me.

:sableye: Salt Mining Sableyes (3) vs (5) Crooked Crobats :crobat:
SS: cy vs Farce Of The Death Farce has been a steppa lately
SS: Guard vs TJ Who is guard???
SS: 80 yrs vs astralydia realistically lydia wins
NatDex: zioziotrip vs Staxi Good to see my boy destroying ag mainers, keep it up brother
USUM: GRNBLN vs SiTuM Who?? Did they both just slam their keyboard to get their usernames??
USUM: Dockiva~~ vs cromagnet crom prob has this
ORAS: Quantum Tesseract vs rahul_3301 rahul has a cool pfp but is a make-a-wish 3k playing for the first time in week 5
Bo3: Highlord vs PurpleGatorade hl match, whoever wants it more wins

:lycanroc: Limitless Lycanrocs (4.5) vs (3.5) Spheal Ordeal :spheal:
SS: Aberforth vs lotiasite Le 4-0, loti good too tho so could go either way
SS: Inder vs Dr. Phd. BJ Le 4-0, except inder isn't very good (allegedly)(I beat them in ssnl)
SS: crying vs Holy Ghost crying probs wins
NatDex: Kate vs Nevelle One to watch, pretty even.
USUM: Paycard vs Andyboy Andyboy
USUM: Satanic Beast vs Alpha Rabbit U got this brudda
ORAS: chlo vs QWILY Rip qwily
Bo3: Rotten vs Fc Fc is probs not losing this.

Gl to all cya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)