Tournament AGPL IV - Manager Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

spell

of the void
is a Community Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
1623060280518.png

art by sleepyzen

Welcome to AGPL IV! We'll start off by selecting 6 managers. This AGPL will feature 6 teams and so there will be 5 weeks of round robin and 2 weeks of playoffs (not counting any potential tiebreakers). That places the end of the tournament sometime in early-mid August. All teams must have one manager available from June through early August. If you know you won't have access to the internet at any point during that time, you will be able to pick out an assistant manager from the players you draft to act as an assistant manager if you didn't include an assistant manager in your signup post. Failure to send the team's weekly lineup will result in the prior weeks lineup being used.

This year's tier selection is as follows:
- SS
- SS
- SS
- Natdex
- USUM
- USUM
- ORAS
- Best of Three: SS / USUM / ORAS

If you want to manage a team in AGPL IV, make a post below to apply. Managers will be decided by the tournament hosts, Nol and myself, as well as the AG moderation team. This thread will be open for one week.

Code:
Team Name:
Assistant Manager (if applicable):
Bio, (including accomplishments and why you would make a good manager):
Managers and co-managers may opt to self-purchase; the first purchase will cost 15k credits, and the second 20k.

Sign ups will close on Sunday 29th May at 11:59 GMT -4 at which point managers will be decided! Good luck everyone, let's have a good tournament!

Icemaster

Few will truly understand.
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
RBTT Champion
Team Name: Streaming Sky Serpents (Mega Rayquaza :Rayquaza-Mega: mascot)
Assistant Manager (if applicable): baconeatinassassin
Bio, (including accomplishments and why you would make a good manager): We are both good managers - I won AGPL 3, bacon won AGSD 2. We are experienced with ag too, I won circuit 2020, bacon has won ladder tour 2021 and made many other great tour runs

Last edited:

Fc

Waiting for something to happen?
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a defending SCL Champion
Ubers Leader
Team Name: Spheal Ordeal
Assistant Manager (if applicable): lotiasite
Bio, (including accomplishments and why you would make a good manager): I'm the goat, came second managing snake and loti won the tour, we've done well in almost every team tour in the past like year and a half and have a lot of knowledge about every AG gen

The one and only buck

Banned deucer.
Team Name: The Behemoths
Assistant Manager (if applicable): Maki7
Bio, (including accomplishments and why you would make a good manager): Im a very skilful player at every AG tiers especially National dex AG where I recently reached top of the PS! ladder with 2023 ( I joined a year ago) while maki7 on the other hand is the goat of AG and was first of the AG room ladder for a very long time and has probably got more experience than me with the tier.

Important info: I sincerely apologise to the smogon community for putting my brother as my Co man so I switched him. I’m new here and this is obviously going to be a good exp as a first tour. I understand there is no proof t know if I am lying or not and granting my wishes would be like giving a random player a treatment of favour. I didn’t join this community to get a bad reputation so I once again, my earnest apologies!

Last edited:

The one and only buck

Banned deucer.
Team Name: Streaming Sky Serpents (Mega Rayquaza :Rayquaza-Mega: mascot)
Assistant Manager (if applicable): baconeatinassassin
Bio, (including accomplishments and why you would make a good manager): We are both good managers - I won AGPL 3, bacon won AGSD 2. We are experienced with ag too, I won circuit 2020, bacon has won ladder tour 2021 and made many other great tour runs
Do you design your mascot yourself or is it granted?

Staxi

Staxoat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
Team Name: Fiery Deoxys Patrol
Assistant Manager (if applicable): Tuthur
Bio, (including accomplishments and why you would make a good manager): I managed and won the last SCL, UPL, and SMPL as a manager. I have been drafted in some AG team tournaments like the lattest AG Snake and AGPL, the latter which I won. I also made good runs in some AG official individuals in 2020. Tuthur comanaged in SMPL with me and the last two ZUPL with other managers.

SparksBlade

spell

of the void
is a Community Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OMPL Champion
AGPL IV Manager Selection

Streaming Sky Serpents - Managed by Icemaster and baconeatinassassin
Limitless Lycanrocs - Managed by Kate and WSun1
Spheal Ordeal - Managed by Fc and lotiasite
Salt Mining Sableyes - Managed by Guard and pannuracotta
Lion's Den - Managed by Skarph and pichus
Crooked Crobats - Managed by cromagnet and susciety

Congrats to all the managers chosen! And now onto some more stuff
Note that manager self-buy price is set to 15k while Co-Manager self-buy price is set to 20k.

Stay tuned for more AGPL IV info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)