Tournament AGPL III - Week 5

Perish Song

flaunt
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus

1623060280518.png

Amazing Art by sleepyzen!

AGPL 3 Sheet
Replays Thread
Commencement
Basic Rules to Follow​
  • Remember that you must follow all rules found here.
  • You must schedule using Smogon VMs, as it is the easiest way for me to determine scheduling and activity for activity calls. If you are not able to schedule with your opponent, please let your managers know ASAP so that they communicate that to me or the other manager for potential substitutes.
  • Substitutions may be made after a week has started. When making a substitution, please tag me, the opposing team manager, and all players involved to make sure that everyone is aware. Players that have already played in a given week, or were already subbed out, cannot be subbed in the same week.
  • Any incomplete matches at the end of the week will be subject to an activity decision.
  • Replays MUST BE posted here so that we can keep track of usage stats (and all get to watch some awesome AG games of course!)
  • Managers: Please send your lineups in the order that has been posted below in the following weeks as it will just make it easier for me going forward.

:crobat: Crooked Crobats (3) vs (5) Limitless Lycanrocs :lycanroc:

SS: Geysers vs pdt
SS: Royal1604 vs jerryl309 Crunchman
SS: Fc vs lotiasite
ND: Ainzcrad vs Kate
SM: GRNBLN vs Unicorns
SM: SiTuM vs Satanic Beast
ORAS: mc56556 vs chlo <3
BO3: PurpleGatorade vs WSun1

:vivillon: Vicious Vivillon (3) vs (4) The Likable Luvdiscs :luvdisc:

SS: MAMP Shivam3299 vs LiderMeliodas Paino
SS: lepton vs Ballfire
SS: Monsareeasy vs TrueNora
ND: Yami Tack vs Nevelle
SM: Jrdn vs MZ
SM: Andyboy vs temp
ORAS: Quantum Tesseract vs Zayele
BO3: baconeatinassassin vs Highlord

:lapras: Lottery Laprases (5) vs (2) The Salt Mining Sableyes :sableye-mega:

SS: Trade vs TJ
SS: FatFighter2 vs default0
SS: RaJ.Shoot vs Tic-Tac-Toe Guru
ND: Staxi vs Fardin
SM: Skarph vs Alpha Rabbit
SM: 64 Squares vs BasedWhat?
ORAS: keys vs Basedburner
BO3: Icemaster vs pannuracotta

honorary matchup
Thimo vs Thimo
Deadline is one week! August 1st 11.59 GMT -4

Last edited:

lotiasite

undedgy
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
late cuz i been busy but these johns haven't played yet so we good

:vivillon: Vicious Vivillon vs The Likable Luvdiscs :luvdisc:

SS: Shivam3299 vs LiderMeliodas - don't think i would've believed u if you told me a matchup like this was ever happening in agpl, but agpl doesn't exist so we're fine. shivam has not been doing too hot recently but has a decently high ceiling, so i think he takes this
SS: lepton vs Ballfire - ballfire got destroyed by lo zyg without it even clicking an attack so i must root for him here, though lepton has also been pretty fire. fortunately ballfire used the same goth stall twice and got mega punished by taunt yve, so he's clearly understood the agpl assignment
SS: Monsareeasy vs TrueNora - mons brought a kyurem non-waifu edition last week and it was walled by etern of all things. i liked nora's tox bulk up groudon last week and we had a fun game that came down to some heart dropping scenarios. nora probably solidly outclasses mons here
ND: Yami vs Nevelle - YAMI subbed out for MAMP who brought VIV WEBS and lost to FARDIN's SASH ray?? nev brings kart webs, or teapot pass, or both, and 6-0es yami 10/10 times
SM: Jrdn vs MZ - jrdn has quietly been doing really nicely as far as team choice + play goes and even tho i don't remember what his record is it's probably good. the fact that mz is still somehow getting away with bringing 4 year old ag teams shows a skill i don't think anyone else has quite mastered though
SM: Andyboy vs temp - andy brought some sick techs last week with cm + iron defense unecro and reflect type mgar, which almost blew rabbit away. temp is gonna have to take advantage of that toxic salty noob energy if he wants to run away with this one
ORAS: Quantum Tesseract vs Zayele - qt ran into quite the rough matchup last week but still lost to a based brother, while zayele's skill in dodging the dangerous opponents so far has proven to be quite the success.
BO3: baconeatinassassin vs Highlord - arent u meant to be studying for exams bro? u got like a month left and a 5-0 agpl isn't getting u into uni any easier

:lapras: Lottery Laprases vs The Salt Mining Sableyes :sableye-mega:

SS: Trade vs TJ - no i did sabotage trade the other day so that laprases would lose and lycans could get first seed, no i did not. course not. trade, ill wait for u in finals so you can get ur revenge against me for me not winning that snorlax plushie we agreed to split in half.
SS: FatFighter2 vs default0 - default in ss must be practically unstoppable. can't wait to see sash zacian and defog lugia in ss. this can't be happening rn.
SS: RaJ.Shoot vs Tic-Tac-Toe Guru - ok scratch what i said about shivam vs lider because THIS has to be top 5 agpl matchups of all time. tttg... says he wants to win in team tournaments then brings snorlax? idgi bro. tttg has the skill to actually win a lot of matches here but seems to have some sort of mental block that possesses him and prevents him from making plays in tours. just go brazy and people will start respecting u
ND: Staxi vs Fardin - i think we've all seen the screenshots but nothing will ever top this one
bruh.PNG

SM: Skarph vs Alpha Rabbit - i hate skarph. stop increasing the win rate for necrozma dawn wings of all things. why cant it be respectable things like luvdisc or maractus?
SM: 64 Squares vs BasedWhat? - as much as i wanna root for the based brothers this week, they have learned of the unfortunate coinflip that is fardin support. once a reputable image has now degraded into walled by hooh oras bee offense. squares is too good of a player to let something like that pass.
ORAS: keys vs Basedburner - to quote a wise scholar, keys is a much much much much much much MUCH better player and should win
BO3: Icemaster vs pannuracotta - pannu somehow evolved from double yves in galar to double eterns, i better not be seeing both on the same team. pannu has no (?) discernable usm or oras experience so as much as i need ice to lose i don't think it's happening

considering lycans need laprases to lose like 8-0 to be first seed i PRAY skarph and ice get eaten alive but thats not happening is it

also might i remind everyone that we CANNOT be letting SCAMS like this go unpunished?
1627552841885.png

1627552774611.png

u know who else is 4-0? NO ONE. please don't let these con artists get away with it. they're a scourge to our precious ag community.

i think i went a bit wild this time around but it might be the last predicts so wanted to have some fun with it. good luck every1 and have a good last week

SS: RaJ.Shoot vs Tic-Tac-Toe Guru - ok scratch what i said about shivam vs lider because THIS has to be top 5 agpl matchups of all time. tttg... says he wants to win in team tournaments then brings snorlax? idgi bro. tttg has the skill to actually win a lot of matches here but seems to have some sort of mental block that possesses him and prevents him from making plays in tours. just go brazy and people will start respecting u
I’m not sure whether or not this is an insult. Also snorlax is cool

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)