Tournament AGPL III - Week 3

Perish Song

flaunt
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus

1623060280518.png

Amazing Art by sleepyzen!

AGPL 3 Sheet
Replays Thread
Commencement
Basic Rules to Follow
  • Remember that you must follow all rules found here.​
  • You must schedule using Smogon VMs, as it is the easiest way for me to determine scheduling and activity for activity calls. If you are not able to schedule with your opponent, please let your managers know ASAP so that they communicate that to me or the other manager for potential substitutes.​
  • Substitutions may be made after a week has started. When making a substitution, please tag me, the opposing team manager, and all players involved to make sure that everyone is aware. Players that have already played in a given week, or were already subbed out, cannot be subbed in the same week.​
  • Any incomplete matches at the end of the week will be subject to an activity decision.​
  • Replays MUST BE posted here so that we can keep track of usage stats (and all get to watch some awesome AG games of course!)​
  • Managers: Please send your lineups in the order that has been posted below in the following weeks as it will just make it easier for me going forward.​

:crobat: Crooked Crobats (4) vs (4) The Likable Luvdiscs :luvdisc:

SS: Fc vs TrueNora
SS: Royal1604 vs LiderMeliodas
SS: Maxomega vs Ballfire
ND: Geysers vs Nevelle
SM: GRNBLN vs pichus
SM: SiTuM vs MZ temp
ORAS: mc56556 vs Highlord
BO3: PurpleGatorade vs Zayele

:lapras: Lottery Laprases (6) vs (2) Vicious Vivillon :vivillon:

SS: Trade vs baconeatinassassin
SS: Rotten vs Monsareeasy
SS: FatFighter2 vs lepton
ND: Staxi vs Yami Tack
SM: Skarph vs Andyboy
SM: 64 Squares vs Jrdn
ORAS: keys vs MAMP
BO3: Icemaster vs Quantum Tesseract

:lycanroc: Limitless Lycanrocs (6) vs The Salt Mining Sableyes (2) :sableye-mega:

SS: lotiasite vs Indercover
SS: jerryl309 vs TJ
SS: Crunchman Unicorns vs BasedWhat?
ND: Kate vs default0
SM: WSun1 vs Alpha Rabbit
SM: Satanic Beast vs Skysolo
ORAS: chlo vs Leru Ransei
BO3: pdt vs Fardin

The deadline is Sunday 11th 11.59 GMT -4

Last edited:

lotiasite

undedgy
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
:crobat: Crooked Crobats vs The Likable Luvdiscs :luvdisc: (4-4)

SS: Fc vs TrueNora - very cool matchup between two great players. fc is the most accomplished ss player this year, but i think a lot of this game will be decided in the builder. i didn't particularly like his team week 1 and he got punished pretty hard for it, but came back with a much nicer build week 2 and solidly took the win. nora is 1-0 and his team looked a bit outdated, i have no trouble believing he can solidly pilot anything against fc. should be close.
SS: Royal1604 vs LiderMeliodas - royal got bailed last week and lider is going 5-0. nothing, and i mean nothing, will stop him
SS: Maxomega vs Ballfire - ballfire brought budget lycan ho w1 and then goth stall w2 so i can only support him
ND: Geysers vs Nevelle - doesn't matter who wins, since we'll be saying oml farmed either way. geysers fished w1 against default and got punished and nev outplayed default to god. logic!
SM: GRNBLN vs pichus - really cool matchup. i think pichus wouldve taken this maybe a few years back, when her peak was really high, but ik she's still solid and will have a good shot. grn is 2-0 and is bringing nice teams with nice plays. also pichus lost with life orb zygarde last week, so no respect
SM: SiTuM vs MZ - situm is 2-0 and has only brought gengar + ogre so far (with 2 in week 1!!). racistgar was a cool tech but honestly shouldn't have worked so well (hard gar into darkceus and he stayed in??). mz is solid as always but played the focus blast game last week and could be 0-2 if not for that. i hope situm brings more creative stuff cuz it's fun to watch
ORAS: mc56556 vs Highlord - mc is going 5-0. sorry highlord
BO3: PurpleGatorade vs Zayele - zayele played a really solid, impressive series vs fardin last week. both are 2-0 but zayele has looked better so far imo (she hasn't even had to play oras yet!!!)

:lapras: Lottery Laprases vs Vicious Vivillon :vivillon: (5-3)

SS: Trade vs baconeatinassassin - love this matchup!! two aussie goats honestly, both 2-0, but there isn't a single player i would bet against bacon in ss. his builds are crazy but always work for him and he's been extremely solid for a long time. i didn't like trade's team last week (it wouldve gotten 6-0ed by taunt yve) even if he snapped pdt's streak, but he's also a great player in general who can pick up tiers quickly. should be a fun match.
SS: Rotten vs Monsareeasy - not sure on this matchup lol, mons choked a lot last week even if he got unlucky and is 0-2 while rotten is 0-1, but it's to lider. i think both can be solid but going to give it to mons based on bacon support (which is also questionable considering he's busy from this week onward)
SS: FatFighter2 vs lepton - lepton is pileosand i think? solid player but never seen them play ag. ff2 is a good ubers player who unfortunately got farmed by lo zyg, which is a good motivator to destroy all ur opponents afterwards
ND: Staxi vs Yami - staxi is 2-0 while yami brought stall, got 6-0ed, and didnt say gg
SM: Skarph vs Andyboy - sick matchup but skarph losing in sm is as likely as fardin getting a gf in the next 5 years
SM: 64 Squares vs Jrdn - another cool matchup. squares is 2-0 and has been fairly solid so far. jrdn is really good though and is arguably one of the best sm players with proper support. looking forward to seeing this one
ORAS: keys vs MAMP - mamp ... lost to mc greninja klefki ho
BO3: Icemaster vs Quantum Tesseract - ice hasn't been as on form this agpl (and robbed will last week :() but i still rate his abilities really high in all 3 gens. normally i might hold ice's disdain for galar against him, but he should be favoured there against qt, who has even less experience in the format.

good luck to everyone and have fun with your matches!! looking forward to some god commentary with cro fc frito nev will (upload the live commentary u coward) etc

Iguana

formerly mc56556
For anyone wondering about the ORAS game vs. Highlord, my computer froze up with about 30 seconds remaining for me on the timer. :psycry: Unfortunately, since the timer was so low, this doesn't meet the grounds for a recreate on Smogtours, which I learned from Boat after the game.

Obviously not the way in which I wanted to lose my first game of this AGPL, but at least it was a good game up until that point.

As always, let's go, Crobats!

keys

It's Prime Time
is a Forum Moderatoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
For anyone wondering about the ORAS game vs. Highlord, my computer froze up with about 30 seconds remaining for me on the timer. :psycry: Unfortunately, since the timer was so low, this doesn't meet the grounds for a recreate on Smogtours, which I learned from Boat after the game.

Obviously not the way in which I wanted to lose my first game of this AGPL, but at least it was a good game up until that point.

As always, let's go, Crobats!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)