Tournament AGPL III - Commencement Thread

Perish Song

flaunt
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
1623060280518.png

Amazing Art by sleepyzen!​

Welcome to the third edition of AGPL! As usual memes and tournament discussions are welcome in this thread; let's have a good tournament! Remember that improper posting will result in the offender being slotted into ORAS AG for the entirety of the tour. Go wild and show me your best memes.

"Presenting you the undisputed and undefeated team of this entire universe "
unknown.png

Team Name - Derek Clan Dinosaurs
Regular members- Frozoid WSun1 Fc Kate cromagnet (we are looking for new members , feel free to contact Sukon or WSun1 )
Now lets us introduce you to our undefEated team that made this impossible task of winnng AGPL possible
Captain- Bobjoejuan ( HAIL BOBJOEJUAN)
  1. DRU88
  2. POKEVANA
  3. Iambroom
  4. Bananaben
  5. Commander Drex
  6. TPE
  7. luxray chandelure
  8. Kenya
    If you wish to embark on this magnificent journey of personal reflection, growth, and transformation with us, please familiarize yourself with some of Dinosaur Derek's published scriptures which can be accessed here: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/sim-quote-database-mk-2.3670220/post-8858098. Anyone reading these passages of scripture for the first time would certainly be quite as much impressed by their transcendent quality as their eloquence. It is important that we should recognize the true nature of these Gospel narratives. I am growingly convinced that the measure in which we recognize the humanity of them, is the measure in which we shall be driven to the conclusion that they are infinitely more than human. To come to a study of them with a foregone and mechanical conception of inspiration is to miss the music of their harmony, and to fail to discover the ultimate meaning of their message. These Gospels are the narratives of an ascended deity. They are the natural, simple, truthful, and raw accounts of Dinosaur Derek's experiences during his time on https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/. In these scriptures, then, we gather the impressions which were made upon the humankind by Dinosaur Derek as he undergoes his trying journey to salvation and becoming a Dinosaur; these accounts of his triumphs and tribulations, highs and lows, lessons learned, and much more have been gifted to us mortals under his generosity. At the end of this magnificent journey of intellectual ascension, hopefully you, yes you, will be able to relate to "I am not a “literal dinosaur” okay? I was born as a human but I identify as a dinosaur" (Derek 2021) on a deeper, more personal level

JOIN OUR CLAN THROUGH THIS LINK - Derek clan
THANK YOU FROZOID FOR HELPING IN WRITING THIS POST.

"Presenting you the undisputed and undefeated team of this entire universe "
View attachment 348818
Team Name - Derek Clan Dinosaurs
Regular members- Frozoid WSun1 Fc Kate cromagnet (we are looking for new members , feel free to contact Sukon or WSun1 )
Now lets us introduce you to our undefEated team that made this impossible task of winnng AGPL possible
Captain- Bobjoejuan ( HAIL BOBJOEJUAN)
  1. DRU88
  2. POKEVANA
  3. Iambroom
  4. Bananaben
  5. Commander Drex
  6. TPE
  7. luxray chandelure
  8. Kenya
    If you wish to embark on this magnificent journey of personal reflection, growth, and transformation with us, please familiarize yourself with some of Dinosaur Derek's published scriptures which can be accessed here: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/sim-quote-database-mk-2.3670220/post-8858098. Anyone reading these passages of scripture for the first time would certainly be quite as much impressed by their transcendent quality as their eloquence. It is important that we should recognize the true nature of these Gospel narratives. I am growingly convinced that the measure in which we recognize the humanity of them, is the measure in which we shall be driven to the conclusion that they are infinitely more than human. To come to a study of them with a foregone and mechanical conception of inspiration is to miss the music of their harmony, and to fail to discover the ultimate meaning of their message. These Gospels are the narratives of an ascended deity. They are the natural, simple, truthful, and raw accounts of Dinosaur Derek's experiences during his time on https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/. In these scriptures, then, we gather the impressions which were made upon the humankind by Dinosaur Derek as he undergoes his trying journey to salvation and becoming a Dinosaur; these accounts of his triumphs and tribulations, highs and lows, lessons learned, and much more have been gifted to us mortals under his generosity. At the end of this magnificent journey of intellectual ascension, hopefully you, yes you, will be able to relate to "I am not a “literal dinosaur” okay? I was born as a human but I identify as a dinosaur" (Derek 2021) on a deeper, more personal level

JOIN OUR CLAN THROUGH THIS LINK - Derek clan
THANK YOU FROZOID FOR HELPING IN WRITING THIS POST.
Link ain't working for me...

Paino

O' hallowed moon, take fire and scorch my foes!
Someone draft hg or lance himself (yo lance come back and ban evade we want more stories) nto agpl kekw. They'll just evade smogban.

If you're a lance goon dont think of signing up or ill smack you in the face then punch your teeth out

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)