Tournament AGPL II - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMAZING banner by HanSoloIndie!
Rules
  • Remember that you must follow all rules found here.
  • You must schedule using smogon VMs, as it is the easiest way for me to determine scheduling and activity for activity calls. If you are not able to schedule with your opponent, please let your managers know ASAP so that they communicate that to me or the other manager for potential substitutes.
  • Substitutions may be made after a week has started. When making a substitution, please tag myself, the manager of the opposing team, and all players involved in order to make sure that everyone is aware. Players that have already played in a given week, or were already subbed out, cannot be subbed in in the same week.
  • Any incomplete matches at the end of the week will be subject to an activity decision.
  • Replays MUST BE posted here so that we can keep track of usage stats (and all get to watch some awesome AG games of course!)
  • Managers: Please send your lineups in the order that has been posted below in the following weeks as it will just make it easier for me going forward.
1st :arceus: 3 - 1 - 0 (19-13) (6 pts)
2nd :sableye: 3 - 1 - 0 (18-14) (6 pts)
3rd :darkrai: 2- 1- 1 (17-15) (5 pts)
4th:marshadow: 2 - 2 -0 (15-17) (4 pts)
5th:pichu: 1 - 2 - 1 (16-16) (3 pts)
6th:houndoom: 0 - 4 -0 (11-21) (0 pts)

:houndoom:Horrendous Houndooms (2) vs Precious Pichus (4):pichu:
BO3 Multigen PurpleGatorade vs pichus
National Dex Guardsweeper vs 64 Squares
National Dex Lasen vs Ainzcrad
National Dex Mr.378 vs Monsareeasy
Galar Dex byronthewellwell vs TrueNora
USM Skysolo vs DonnotheFirst
USM Catalystic vs power
ORAS Viduf vs Zayele

:marshadow:Menacing Marshadow (4) vs Abyssal Arceus (4):arceus:
BO3 Multigen Pigeons vs Velvet Blood
National Dex Icemaster vs PinkDragonTamer
National Dex arifgoku vs Jordy
National Dex Chloe vs Bread Sandwich
Galar Dex crucify vs frogger1387
USM Zenithial vs Sitonai
USM Kaitlyn vs Alpha Rabbit
ORAS iLlama vs mc56556

:sableye:Salt Mining Sableyes (8) vs Dream-Shattering Darkrais (0):darkrai:
BO3 Multigen Jrdn vs Skarph
National Dex Andyboy vs lotiasite
National Dex aesf vs BaconEatinAssassin
National Dex xavgb vs YaBoiJD
Galar Dex Zesty43 vs l'habitat
USM Fardin vs GRNBLN
USM highlighter vs Dockiva~~
ORAS Leru vs ADF Test

Deadline for this week will be Sunday 26th July at 11:59PM GMT+1, get your games in before then![/user]​

Last edited:

pdt

is a Past SCL Champion
PUPL Champion
So glad my opp limits who gets to view their fucking profile. What a stupid feature to encourage asshats with egos the size of my humungous dumps. What a wimpy move. That shit should not be allowed when ur in tours. And I'll probably get an act call cz of this stupid scenario too. What a damn joke. Leru just lower ur bitch curtains and let's schedule a time to play.
sir this is a wendy’s

https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/ag-metagame-discussion.3656779/post-8541952

It was recently discovered that hidden power and judgment don't work as implemented with dynamax on PS. As outlined in the post above, this change affects enough of the metagame that it's arguable it impacts prep for this week too. How should natdex players this week approach this? It seems there's no definite date for implementation (at least from what I've seen), so it's unclear to me whether I should be preparing to play with old mechanics or new mechanics. As of now, Id probably just try to build around the new mechanics and wait but it'd also be nice if this were cleared up for the week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)