Tournament AGPL II - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all seriousness, I'm actually a bit shocked by the Nat Dex teams used. Rather than bringing format staples like Zygod (3 uses rofl, I noticed Eruption Stone Edge Pdon had happy hunting this week) and Yveltal (7 uses, won 6... It's broken guys) AG players seemingly reverted to type with balance teams heavily centred on multiple Arceus forms (average 1.5 forms per team). 0 Gliscors when people were bringing at least semi-stall is disappointing too. The amount of teams I saw without a Dynamax abuser... Ouch. Arceus-Dark and Arceus-Fairy getting the same usage as Eternatus and Zygod sums up Week 1 really (quick reminder that on the VR they are B- alongside such notable threats as Zekrom and Marshadow). At least teams were correctly spamming Nec DM.

MAMP

MAMP!
In all seriousness, I'm actually a bit shocked by the Nat Dex teams used. Rather than bringing format staples like Zygod (3 uses rofl, I noticed Eruption Stone Edge Pdon had happy hunting this week) and Yveltal (7 uses, won 6... It's broken guys) AG players seemingly reverted to type with balance teams heavily centred on multiple Arceus forms (average 1.5 forms per team). 0 Gliscors when people were bringing at least semi-stall is disappointing too. The amount of teams I saw without a Dynamax abuser... Ouch. Arceus-Dark and Arceus-Fairy getting the same usage as Eternatus and Zygod sums up Week 1 really (quick reminder that on the VR they are B- alongside such notable threats as Zekrom and Marshadow). At least teams were correctly spamming Nec DM.
yeah man. by the way, which team are you on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)