Tournament AGPL II - Semi Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMAZING banner by HanSoloIndie!
Rules
  • Remember that you must follow all rules found here.
  • You must schedule using smogon VMs, as it is the easiest way for me to determine scheduling and activity for activity calls. If you are not able to schedule with your opponent, please let your managers know ASAP so that they communicate that to me or the other manager for potential substitutes.
  • Substitutions may be made after a week has started. When making a substitution, please tag myself, the manager of the opposing team, and all players involved in order to make sure that everyone is aware. Players that have already played in a given week, or were already subbed out, cannot be subbed in in the same week.
  • Any incomplete matches at the end of the week will be subject to an activity decision.
  • Replays MUST BE posted here so that we can keep track of usage stats (and all get to watch some awesome AG games of course!)
  • Managers: Please send your lineups in the order that has been posted below in the following weeks as it will just make it easier for me going forward.

:arceus:(2) Abyssal Arceus vs Precious Pichus (6):pichu:
BO3 Multigen Velvet Blood vs pichus
National Dex Bread Sandwich vs Monsareeasy
National Dex PinkDragonTamer vs Ainzcrad
National Dex Geysers vs 64 Squares
Galar Dex martha vs TrueNora
USM Sitonai vs power
USM vivalospride vs DonnotheFirst
ORAS Alpha Rabbit vs Zayele

The deadline for this week is 2nd August at 11:59PM GMT+1, please get your games done before then and PLEASE INFORM ME IF YOU BECOME AWARE THAT A GAME WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BE COMPLETED

Last edited:

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion
:arceus:(3) Abyssal Arceus vs Precious Pichus (5):pichu:
BO3 Multigen Velvet Blood vs Thimo - goat
National Dex Bread Sandwich vs Monsareeasy - hope there's cheese on that sandwich this time
National Dex PinkDragonTamer vs Ainzcrad - dutch
National Dex Geysers vs 64 Squares - geysers playing pokemon while 64 is playing chess
Galar Dex martha vs TrueNora - nora should win even if i want martha to
USM Sitonai vs power - french
USM vivalospride vs DonnotheFirst - tuh
ORAS Alpha Rabbit vs whoever the actual player is, Hunter? - goat

Ive watched a lot of agpl games so here's some predicts purely off those (most of which were against the sableyes) woo

:arceus:(5) Abyssal Arceus vs Precious Pichus (3):pichu:

BO3 Multigen Velvet Blood vs pichus - Ive only rly seen their natdex games but based off those i think vb takes it on the basis of playstyle mu. Pichus is more experienced in older gens to my knowledge but i think its more likely vb snags one of the 2 than pichus taking natdex.

National Dex Bread Sandwich vs Monsareeasy - I view arctic as a non ag main and bread sandwich as an ag main and while that obviously doesnt always matter, i think its been shown in how the two have gone about handling alot of the more niche interactions within natdex.

National Dex PinkDragonTamer vs Ainzcrad - Ainzcrad beat me so I must predict for him (also has had a really good year in agpl!). That being said I think pdt has the stronger fundamentals when it comes to mons, however this is negated by the fact that he is extremely washed. Prove me wrong.

National Dex Geysers vs 64 Squares - Aside from that week 1 game, 64 has looked pretty solid from what ive seen. Might be a little biased bc he never played vs my team tho. Its not unrealistic Geysers takes this, will depend on what he brings probably and [some other filler text here].

Galar Dex martha vs TrueNora - Idk shit about galar but the other predict is rly favoring nora so ill copy that.

USM Sitonai vs power - think hb played better vs the sableyes and hes also like 3 years more experienced probably so ill give it to him

USM vivalospride vs DonnotheFirst - isnt donno dead

ORAS Alpha Rabbit vs HunterStorm - isnt hunter dead

Nevelle

fly high
This one really could go either way, posting some quick predicts since my team's out :((

:arceus:(4) Abyssal Arceus vs Precious Pichus (4):pichu:
BO3 Multigen Velvet Blood vs pichus
National Dex Bread Sandwich vs Monsareeasy
National Dex PinkDragonTamer vs Ainzcrad
National Dex Geysers vs 64 Squares
Galar Dex martha vs TrueNora
USM Sitonai vs power
USM vivalospride vs DonnotheFirst
ORAS Alpha Rabbit vs HunterStorm

pdt

is a Past SCL Champion
PUPL Champion
quick shoutout to velv for drafting me w/o playing any ag before, sorry for playing like dogshit the past three weeks. shoutout to my team yall were very supportive and nice, made this tour fun even in losses. rooting for the sabs in finals. ggs pichus.

I didn’t really prepare a losing speech but here goes. Just wanna thank you to everyone in this AGPL. Thank you to my team for sticking alongside with me in this amazing journey we had together. It was my first time managing for a team, but I think I did quite alright for my first time since we have made it this far. You were motivated, empowered, and ready for this agpl, ranked last among the rest you all wanted to prove them that we were more than just last place, and you did just that. I couldn’t be any more proud of my team. I look forward to all of your future endeavors on this site, you’re amazing.
Team: vivalospride Sitonai PinkDragonTamer martha Jordy mc56556 Geysers Bread Sandwich Cam frogger1387 Felucia dream temp Alpha Rabbit
Helpers: In The Hills mistermath Axgwd crucify Zayele Jho

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)