Tournament AGPL I - Player Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banner by Ticken
Welcome to the first iteration of the Anything Goes Premier League! This tournament is long so keep in mind that you must be available throughout its duration. This means that you should be active from mid August to mid November. Signing up as a player means that you have made a commitment to not only being active, but also to be a positive presence. Regardless of your team's performance and playoff chances, you will play with sportsmanship and contribute to your team. Poor behaviour in regards to this will be noticed and will affect future managers view on your worth in the future.

Once again, if you cannot be active through the tournament, then please do not sign up.

The format for AGPL I is the following:
  • Bo3 USUM Anything Goes
  • Bo1 USUM Anything Goes
  • Bo1 USUM Anything Goes
  • Bo1 USUM Anything Goes
  • Bo1 ORAS Anything Goes
  • Bo1 ORAS Anything Goes
Please only sign up for formats you are willing to play. Do not sign up for a metagame you do not wish to play throughout the tournament.

The managers will be decided in a week, but we have decided to open the player sign-ups early! Player signups will last 2 weeks and end at
9-10th August.
Please use this provided format for your signup:
Code:
Player Name:
Tiers:
Timezone:
Foreseen Inactivity:
Do not post in this thread if you are not signing up. Discussion of Anything Go
Banner by Ticken
Welcome to the first iteration of the Anything Goes Premier League! This tournament is long so keep in mind that you must be available throughout its duration. This means that you should be active from mid August to mid November. Signing up as a player means that you have made a commitment to not only being active, but also to be a positive presence. Regardless of your team's performance and playoff chances, you will play with sportsmanship and contribute to your team. Poor behaviour in regards to this will be noticed and will affect future managers view on your worth in the future.

Once again, if you cannot be active through the tournament, then please do not sign up.

The format for AGPL I is the following:
  • Bo3 USUM Anything Goes
  • Bo1 USUM Anything Goes
  • Bo1 USUM Anything Goes
  • Bo1 USUM Anything Goes
  • Bo1 ORAS Anything Goes
  • Bo1 ORAS Anything Goes
Please only sign up for formats you are willing to play. Do not sign up for a metagame you do not wish to play throughout the tournament.

The managers will be decided in a week, but we have decided to open the player sign-ups early! Player signups will last 2 weeks and end at
9-10th August.
Please use this provided format for your signup:
Code:
Player Name:
Tiers:
Timezone:
Foreseen Inactivity:
Do not post in this thread if you are not signing up. Discussion of Anything Goes Premier League I can be done in the Commencement Thread!
Player Name: Chunkeez
Tier: USUM AG
Timezone: GMT +5:45
Foreseen Activity: None

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)