Tournament AG Snake Draft II - Week Two

Theia

You love me for everything you hate me for
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead

massive shoutouts to the amazing Lauriane for the art!

RULES
  • Use Smogon VMs for scheduling, it makes decisions regarding activity calls much easier to determine.​
  • If you are not able to schedule with your opponent, please let your managers know ASAP so that they communicate that to me or the opposing team's managers for potential substitutes.​
  • Substitutions may be made after a week as started. When making a substitution, please tag me, the managers of the opposing team, and all of the players affected by the substitute to ensure that everyone is made aware. Players who have already played in the week or were subbed out in the same week cannot be subbed back in.​
  • Any incomplete matches at the end of the week will be subject to an activity decision.​
  • YOU MUST POST REPLAYS

Matchups:

:joltik: Juicy Joltiks (5) vs (1) Crooked Crobats :crobat:
SS: Swastik vs jerryl309
SS: Inder vs Mbouchon
USUM: Satanic Beast vs SiTuM
ORAS: MZ vs mc56556
NatDex: crying vs Nevelle
Bo3: Skarph vs Frito
WSun1 Trade cromagnet Typhlosion4

:lucario: Lethal Lucarios (1) vs (5) Headstrong Hydreigons :hydreigon:
SS: Lunala Rotten vs lotiasite
SS: Ballfire vs Royal1604
USUM: Andyboy vs GRNBLN
ORAS: chlo vs Zayele
NatDex: Kate Bread Sandwich vs Farce Of The Death
Bo3: Lauriane vs baconeatinassassin
Kate Avery baconeatinassassin Catalystic

:mandibuzz: Malding Mandibuzzes (1) vs (5) Redacted Regirocks :regirock:
SS: pdt vs Fc
SS: Staxi Snoms vs Crunchman
USUM: Tic-Tac-Toe Guru vs velvet
ORAS: Ransei vs Mr.378
NatDex: Geysers vs default0
Bo3: Fardin vs Icemaster
Jordy Jho Fc Aberforth

The deadline for this round is Sunday, January 30th at 11:59 PM EST (GMT -5).

Last edited:

Unicorns

Banned deucer.
Don’t you love it when you make something you think is solid and you just get absolutely outprepped. Man why did I think I had a shot at this thing
Who is this post for?

Is it for Velvet? She prepped and likely feels good that she won the game.

Is it for Regirocks? I don't see why they would care one way or another.

Publicly talking shit about yourself is one thing (if an odd choice), but this post's purpose only serves to degrade any faith that your team had with you. If you want to quit, quit. If you don't want to quit, then don't lessen any kind of prep that you attempted. Just say gg, say you'll work harder next time, and move on.

Yeah, I feel good that I won I can’t deny that. But I know where tttg comes from and I get it, I’ve been there last agpl in the same spot. I wasn’t a good enough manager, player, and I failed to do what I wanted to accomplish. And for that I deeply regret, but here and now I wanna do better for not only myself, but for my teammates. There’s that pressure we all have or give ourselves each game Tic-Tac-Toe Guru, it’s tough and even if you lose you have to learn to not give up. Good luck to you and everyone else in your team.

Yeah, I feel good that I won I can’t deny that. But I know where tttg comes from and I get it, I’ve been there last agpl in the same spot. I wasn’t a good enough manager, player, and I failed to do what I wanted to accomplish. And for that I deeply regret, but here and now I wanna do better for not only myself, but for my teammates. There’s that pressure we all have or give ourselves each game Tic-Tac-Toe Guru, it’s tough and even if you lose you have to learn to not give up. Good luck to you and everyone else in your team.
I never meant to take anything away from you; I hope you know that. You got me and you got me good. It’s just frustrating to try and try and get no results ever.

That’s why you keep trying and trying until you finally get those results you’ve wanted. Take baby steps and maybe it won’t be this week but who knows, maybe you’ll see those results next week. Just know one thing, it’s not just you losing alone, it’s your whole entire team. Understand that you have them to help you with any team help needed and you aren’t alone. Hope this helps you for any upcoming weeks

That’s why you keep trying and trying until you finally get those results you’ve wanted. Take baby steps and maybe it won’t be this week but who knows, maybe you’ll see those results next week. Just know one thing, it’s not just you losing alone, it’s your whole entire team. Understand that you have them to help you with any team help needed and you aren’t alone. Hope this helps you for any upcoming weeks
I’ve tried for seven years going on eight. I’m engaged and just moved into a new house (and moving is absolute hell btw). I’m learning to stepfather 2 kids. When we get married I want a kid of my own. My time in this game is almost up. So yeah it’s hard when you’ve put your heart soul blood sweat and tears into this game since high school and you realize you’re running out of time and no where near as good as you thought you’d be. And yeah I’ve learned that I’ve been doing things wrong. And maybe my expectations are too high for myself. But dammit I just want one good result before I’m eventually done. And dammit day after day I feel like I’m never gonna get it. It doesn’t mean I’m gonna stop trying or give up. But man you have to understand how frustrating this is for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)