Not open for further replies.

baconeatinassassin

smile!
is a Tiering Contributor
OMPL Champion
ag snake i art.jpg

shoutouts to Albinson for the art

RULES
  • Follow general tournament rules and guidelines.
  • Use Smogon VMs for scheduling, it makes decisions regarding activity calls much easier to determine.
  • If you are not able to schedule with your opponent, please let your managers know ASAP so that they communicate that to me or the opposing team's managers for potential substitutes.
  • Substitutions may be made after a week as started. When making a substitution, please tag me, the managers of the opposing team, and all of the players affected by the substitute to ensure that everyone is made aware. Players who have already played in the week or were subbed out in the same week cannot be subbed back in.
  • Any incomplete matches at the end of the week will be subject to an activity decision.
  • YOU MUST POST REPLAYS
Matchups:

:pidgey:(3) Pudgy Pidgeys vs Malding Mandibuzzes (3):mandibuzz:
Galar: Maple vs Monsareeasy
Galar: Catalystic vs aesf
NatDex: frogger1387 vs PinkDragonTamer
NatDex: Staxi vs xavgb
USUM: Jrdn vs Dockiva~~
ORAS: PurpleGatorade vs Chloe

:calyrex-shadow:(6) Sinister Shadow Riders vs Griseous Giratinas (0):giratina:
Galar: orch vs Royal1604
Galar: cromagnet vs Shivam3299
NatDex: Geysers vs Miraage
NatDex: DNNP vs Icemaster
USUM: Skarph vs Zenithial
ORAS: MZ vs Fardin

:darmanitan-galar:(3) DC Darmanitans vs Eternal Eternatus (3):eternatus:
Galar: TrueNora vs Fc
Galar: Guard vs Pannuracotta
NatDex: Andyboy vs Some Bob
NatDex: Kaitlyn vs WSun1
USUM: vivalospride vs King Leo V
ORAS: Leru vs Skysolo

Deadline: Sunday 31st January, 11:59 PM EST (GMT-5)

Last edited:

Icemaster

Few will truly understand.
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
RBTT Champion
:pidgey: Pudgy Pidgeys (3) vs Malding Mandibuzzes (3) :mandibuzz:
Galar: Maple vs Monsareeasy - maples plays / teams are nicer (imo) which makes me bold him though Mons has a good run so far
Galar: Catalystic vs aesf - think this one falls to catalystic based off of more experience
NatDex: frogger1387 vs PinkDragonTamer - as much as I like frogger I just think PDT is a better player and builder, hopefully will be proven wrong
NatDex: Staxi vs xavgb - xavgb has one of the highest ceilings of anyone in this tour
USUM: Jrdn vs Dockiva~~ - jrdn has one of the highest ceilings of anyone in this tour
ORAS: PurpleGatorade vs Chloe - not that I know much about ORAS, but im quite sure that Chloe is favoured vs the majority of ppl

:darmanitan: DC Darmanitans (4) vs Eternal Eternatus (2) :eternatus:
Galar: TrueNora vs Fc - Truenora plays a lot of ag games and i think is just more adapted to this format
Galar: Guard vs Pannuracotta - probably the best or at least most inventive galar player rn? meteor beam lunala, block kyogre etc, gonna be interesting to see what comes this week
NatDex: Andyboy vs Some Bob - andyboy has one of the highest ceilings of anyone in this tour
NatDex: Kaitlyn vs WSun1 - I think this one is the closest match all week
USUM: vivalospride vs King Leo V - vivalospride has had a good run in USUM ag so far through quite a few team tours
ORAS: Leru vs Skysolo - If skysolo brings xerneas then.....

Last edited:

Will

about you
is an official Team Rater
OMPL Champion
don't take my predictions for word obviously but

(3) Pudgy Pidgeys vs Malding Mandibuzzes (3)
Galar: Maple (47) vs Monsareeasy (53) This game will certainly be close and I would bold Maple because I think he has been playing a bit better than Mons but Mons is having a good tour so far
Galar: Catalystic (53) vs aesf (47) I have to give this one to Cata because he has more experience and beat Nora last week after having a slow start to the tour. This game could easily go either way, though, because aesf is a quick learner and already has a solid 2-0 showing in Galar
NatDex: frogger1387 (35) vs PinkDragonTamer (65) PDT is a solid player and simply has a lot more experience in NDAG. I hope frogger is able to make a solid showing for himself in NatDex and is able to prove me wrong though
NatDex: Staxi (38) vs xavgb (62) stresh is a goat and should take this one home
USUM: Jrdn (58) vs Dockiva~~ (42) Dockiva is a pretty dependable USUM player but Jrdn is a USUM goat and should take this one home if he doesn't get cheesed
ORAS: PurpleGatorade (52) vs Chloe (48) Chloe and PG are both very solid ORAS players and this game could go either way but I'm going with PG because I think he has the builder advantage

(1) Sinister Shadow Riders vs Griseous Giratinas (5)
Galar: orch (45) vs Royal1604 (55) Honestly don't know much about these two players but I know Royal has been playing a ton of Galar recently so going to give him the slight advantage here
Galar: cromagnet (47) vs Shivam3299 (53) Cro has more Galar experience than Shivam but I'm going to have to give it to Shivam because he has had a better tour run than Cro so far
NatDex: Geysers (60) vs Miraage (40) I haven't seen Miraage play much but Geysers is a decent NDAG player (and he beat Andy) and should take the win
NatDex: DNNP (30) vs Icemaster (70) painmaster523 is just better but Geysers is on DNNP's team and he might be able to pass him an epic heat flames fire sauce team similar to the one he used to beat Andy.............................................................................................
USUM: Skarph (49) vs Zenithial (51) Both players are brilliant but I'm going to give this one to Zenithial because he has the advantage in teambuilding support. Either way, this match should make for a great HL game
ORAS: dream (45) vs Fardin (55) I think Fardin has more experience in ORAS AG but dream could even the field by naming his mons bunzoun and sameer etc

Last edited:
My bad predictions

:calyrex-shadow:(4) Sinister Shadow Riders vs Griseous Giratinas (2):giratina:
Galar: orch vs Royal1604
Galar: cromagnet vs Shivam3299
NatDex: Geysers vs Miraage
NatDex: DNNP vs Icemaster
USUM: Skarph vs Zenithial
ORAS: dream vs Fardin

:darmanitan-galar:(5) DC Darmanitans vs Eternal Eternatus (1):eternatus:
Galar: TrueNora vs Fc
Galar: Guard vs Pannuracotta
NatDex: Andyboy vs Some Bob
NatDex: Kaitlyn vs WSun1
USUM: vivalospride vs King Leo V
ORAS: Leru vs Skysolo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)