Tournament AG Snake Draft I - Commencement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

baconeatinassassin

smile!
is a Tiering Contributor
OMPL Champion
Last edited:
Yo my slime, I know you really don't know mandem like that, but I was like wondering if like, you could draft me in ag snake fam. my drillar. I wanna know what your prices are saying cuz I'm tryna play some ag with my boydem and gyaldem g, like you feel me? So get back to me cuz I know like you're the top dog around here. I wanna play for you sevelon, nobody else. So peace out dawg, draft safe and get back to me on a quick ting brodem.

Amberr

Banned deucer.
Yo my slime, I know you really don't know mandem like that, but I was like wondering if like, you could draft me in ag snake fam. my drillar. I wanna know what your prices are saying cuz I'm tryna play some ag with my boydem and gyaldem g, like you feel me? So get back to me cuz I know like you're the top dog around here. I wanna play for you sevelon, nobody else. So peace out dawg, draft safe and get back to me on a quick ting brodem.

Yo my slime, I know you really don't know mandem like that, but I was like wondering if like, you could draft me in ag snake fam. my drillar. I wanna know what your prices are saying cuz I'm tryna play some ag with my boydem and gyaldem g, like you feel me? So get back to me cuz I know like you're the top dog around here. I wanna play for you jordy, nobody else. So peace out dawg, draft safe and get back to me on a quick ting brodem.

Pigeons

pidge pidge
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Mock Draft #1 Highlight:

[14:46:56] @Pigeons ❤: .pick dn
[14:46:56] *Scrappie: Player not recognized. Usage: .auction pick PLAYERNAME.
[14:47:02] @Pigeons ❤: oh did they not sign up
[14:47:25] @Pigeons ❤: does anyone know dn's smog
[14:47:29] @Jho: who is dn
[14:47:30] @Pigeons ❤: deez nuts lmao
[14:47:33] @Jho: FUCK
[14:47:34] @*Scrappie: 30 seconds remaining!
[14:47:34] @Geysers: LOL
[14:47:34] @Nevelle: LOOOOL
[14:47:36] @Jho: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Love you Jho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)