SV OU After Hours - "Faith" Grimmsnarl + Cyclizar (Hyper Offense Peaked #1) by NJNP ft Xtrashine

njnp

We don't play this game to lose.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Volcarona_After_Hours.png

Art Credit: Cryoam
Introduction
Generation 9 OU is in an amazing place right now. I wanted to make a highly effective hyper-offense team. I feel currently hyper offense is the best playstyle as you can win every single match-up potentially that's presented to you better than every other play style. I feel Grimmsnarl Screens + Cyclizar after witnessing it on the ladder a lot is truly something special and I wanted to see how I can fully take advantage of it. I made V2 of the team with the help of @xtra$shine. I consider it the deluxe version of the team. I will include both versions of the team. I broke down the team in full detail in the video below which was allowed by ironwater.

The Team
pm0959_00_00_00_big.png
pm1057_00_00_00_big.png
pm0971_00_00_00_big.png
pm1069_00_00_00_big.png
pm1093_00_00_00_big.png
pm0637_00_00_00_big.png

Breakdown

Proof Of Peak
Screen Shot 2022-12-01 at 8.31.28 PM.png

Conclusion

I feel you guys will have fun using this team. I really hope this team being used a lot gives people a closer look at how ridiculous Cyclizar shed tail is and how hard is it to take down Garganacl. As I said in this video you can't really be mindless with this team you have to play properly using it. I hope you guys enjoy the original version as much as the Xtrashine deluxe. I also hope you guys enjoy me doing this rate my team in the form of a video. I plan on doing more rate my teams as the metagame develops for this generation. Both teams are included in the pokepaste below.

Last edited:
W team the first version was also very good and we been getting good results in the no johns tour.

screen + shed tail into any of the three sweepers gives u a easy setup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)