Gen 3 ADV Suspect Testing Voter Identification

Might as well give it a try...

I started trying ADV as soon as it was implemented on PO, as I've never been able to run NBS. Unfortunately, before the tests were live, the ladder was dead, with no more than three people on at the same time, and towards the beginning were almost all BP team, which got quite stale after a while. In general, I've been told my team is pretty solid and I believe that I know the metagame reasonably well, certainly well enough to decide whether or not I believe BP is going to be beneficial for the metagame during the ADV portion of the Smogon tour.

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i should be allowed to vote because i'm pretty good at adv

focused more on bw this past month since that's what i've been playing for the bigs lately, though i did adv ladder a bit. i was in the top 15 a few times but always eventually dropped due to ratings decay. i've been playing adv for 4 years and played adv all last season in spl and i'm pretty boss. don't think i really need to post a resume but if you want one just speak with my secretary georgie.

Lamppost

I put the milk in first
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm gonna give this a shot i guess.

I started playing ADV a few months ago, pretty much right when it was implemented onto the PO servers. I made good finish in the "just dOU it" tour which featured ADV in one of the three matches. I managed to win 3/4 ADV battles against top-notch battlers like ironbullet, folgorio, and scofield. I lost to goofball in round 4 in a good game. I didn't actively ladder on the smogon PO server because it was hard to find a battle and i was focusing on BW OU. I laddered a lot on the main PO server, and i really know the metagame.

Eh, why not give this a try?

I haven't been playing for too long, and to be honest I only got into it in an attempt to get another count towards a tiering contributer badge, but to my surprise I came to enjoy the metagame quite a bit and feel that I have gotten a good grasp of it while I was playing. My ladder peak was ~1177, not too impressive but still respectable in my opinion. I don't expect to be given a second glance over veterans like Mekkah and Jump or people who reached much higher on the ladder, but I'd still like to give my input as I've found that I like this metagame enough that I want to try to do what I can to improve it.

HANTSUKI

satan saves xmas
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RUPL Champion
Special permission pleeease: I'm similar to Royal Flush (we are friends since I started to play, actually). I'm not that old, but I played since 2005 :P

I had some time to ladder on the beginning, peaked something like #15 and defeated some players that are on the top 15 now! But the ladder is empty and the vacation ended, so I didn't ladder anymore >:

I haxed rey in a ladder match (this is awesome) and I used fucking Trapinch in a SPL match :3

Thank you ^-^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)