Tournament ADV PU TOURNAMENT 3: SWISS EDITION WON BY LILY

SergioRules

||blimp||
is a Community Contributor
Sorry for the delay on this round, today was my birthday so I was out doing things!
Screen Shot 2022-12-19 at 8.23.08 PM.png

Chloe and Eve asked me for an extension which will be granted.

Round 4

3-0
Lily  vs  (Winner of Eve vs Chloe)
wooper  vs  MZ

2-1
(Loser of Eve vs Chloe)  vs  BigFatMantis
Lady Writer  vs  SpaceSpeakers
SergioRules  vs  Gangsta Spongebob
TSR  vs  mushamu
MrSoup  vs  Mr.Bossaru
BeatsBlack  vs  giove97

1-2
55Miniben  vs  Dead by Daylight
Bhalal  vs  Tack
zben  vs  ArcticBreeze
Vulpix03  vs  zoe
gorex vs DiannieRatson

0-3
MultiPokemon vs Shaneghoul
innovamania vs Bye 1

REMINDER: This is a Swiss tournament, not elimination like the last few ADV PU TOURNAMENTS. Sets are played in best of 3 and standard clauses apply. Players are responsible for making sure their teams adhere to the ADV PU banlist and ADV PU resources can be found here.
Replays are mandatory!
Round 4 deadline ends Wednesday, December 28th @ 10pm GMT-5

Due to the awkward timing of the holidays, I'm extending the usual deadline a few extra days in hopes that traveling players like myself will have ample time to play their games. This may also be extended further depending on how many games are played by the deadline. Let me know via Discord or private message if you have any issues.
Happy holidays to everyone!

Last edited:
I don't have an opp yet and I am leaving town tomorrow until the 26th. I can still try to play after the 26th if possible though - this is just a note for whoever my opp is going to be.

SergioRules

||blimp||
is a Community Contributor
Wow somehow we're already in the final round. I want to go ahead and thank all of you for participating and helping us figure out the changes in this surprisingly cool meta we now have. I have a lot of coinflips to do and then we can get on with it.
Screen Shot 2022-12-29 at 12.54.51 PM.png

ROUND 5 AKA FINALS
4-0
(Winner of Eve vs Lily) vs MZ

3-1
TSR  vs  Gangsta Spongebob
MrSoup  vs  BigFatMantis
Lady Writer  vs  wooper
BeatsBlack vs (Loser of Eve vs Lily)

2-2
mushamu  vs  gorex
giove97  vs  SpaceSpeakers
SergioRules  vs  Dead by Daylight
Tack  vs  Chloe
ArcticBreeze vs Vulpix03

1-3
Bhalal  vs  DiannieRatson
55Miniben  vs  zben
MultiPokemon  vs  zoe
innovamania vs Shaneghoul
(technically Shaneghoul is 0-4 but there's no one else to go in the pairing)

REMINDER: This is a Swiss tournament, not elimination like the last few ADV PU TOURNAMENTS. Sets are played in best of 3 and standard clauses apply. Players are responsible for making sure their teams adhere to the ADV PU banlist and ADV PU resources can be found here.
Replays are mandatory!
Round 5 deadline ends Sunday, January 8th @ 10pm GMT-5
Again due to a major holiday falling on this weekend, I am making the deadline a week and a half as opposed tojust one week to ensure everyone has time to get their games played. Have a Happy New Year!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)