ADV OU Secret Santa

2021 ADV SECRET SANTA

facdbc40c29b020db51ba73b2d03704558cffb08_hq.jpg

Hey everyone, there's been some interest in an ADV Secret Santa. This is not an official smogon event so if you are in other Secret Santa teambuilding events, feel free to join this one as well. For those who don't know what a Secret Santa is, everyone who signs up submits a teambuilding concept and your idea is given to someone else who will build a team around that idea. In turn, you will randomly receive an idea and you'll build a team around someone else's request. On Christmas, your teambuilding request will be returned and you'll have a new team around that idea! There's no requirements to join and it is a great opportunity to practice your building. Your requests should be either a core, concept, or somewhat niche (but viable) Pokemon to build around. Do not request a staple of the meta (don't ask for sand skarmbliss, make it more interesting like skarmbliss with lanturn), but don't ask for something like Unown.

It's super easy to join, all you have to do is DM me either on Smogon, Discord: Noglastica#3746, or fill out this google form found here.

The final day to join is the morning of December 13th and you'll have until December 24th to build and submit your teams. There will not be a tour after with the teams, this is just a teambuilding event.This is an entirely open event so we will be making teams public at the end so this is a fantastic opportunity to develop some interesting new teams for the community! I hope you all join and happy hollidays!

Last edited:
2021 ADV SECRET SANTA

View attachment 391120

Hey everyone, there's been some interest in an ADV Secret Santa. This is not an official smogon event so if you are in other Secret Santa teambuilding events, feel free to join this one as well. For those who don't know what a Secret Santa is, everyone who signs up submits a teambuilding concept and your idea is given to someone else who will build a team around that idea. In turn, you will randomly receive an idea and you'll build a team around someone else's request. On Christmas, your teambuilding request will be returned and you'll have a new team around that idea! There's no requirements to join and it is a great opportunity to practice your building. Your requests should be either a core, concept, or somewhat niche (but viable) Pokemon to build around. Do not request a staple of the meta (don't ask for sand skarmbliss, make it more interesting like skarmbliss with lanturn), but don't ask for something like Unown.

It's super easy to join, all you have to do is DM me either on Smogon, Discord: Noglastica#3746, or fill out this google form found here.

The final day to join is December 13th and you'll have until December 24th to build and submit your teams. There will not be a tour after with the teams, this is just a teambuilding event.This is an entirely open event so we will be making teams public at the end so this is a fantastic opportunity to develop some interesting new teams for the community! I hope you all join and happy hollidays!

In!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)