Lower Tiers ADV LC

grape tylenol

white girl wasted
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator
Very nice post from Kaboom about ADVPL and how each ADV LC player measures up against the rest of the pool. My ranking is very similar, although I think Kingdras are in a much worse spot with the loss of Arcanine1929 and would rank them last in the pool for sure. I also think I would rank the Scythe Lords a bit lower as Quinn is on his own and will likely have difficulty finding support given that most players have been scooped up by other teams. Since Kaboom didn't rank them, my personal opinion is that the Aquacorde Anglerfish are in an excellent position with LC veteran HSOWA and prominent ADV LC community member Kaboom working together, and I would rank them as tied with the Claydolls if not above them. Rankings aside, I would say I'm the most interested in seeing ElectricityCat play as he has remained a bit of an enigma in the ADV LC community. I'm also very interested in seeing how the combination of two active members of the ADV LC community, Cawil Maxamad and Zcarlett, and top current generation LC player but newcomer to ADV LC Hacker works out!

Oh and also: ADV LC Cup signups are now open and will be closing April 14th at 10:00PM GMT-4.

grape tylenol

white girl wasted
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator
May 2024 Tiering Survey
Thanks to the ADV LC Open: Porygon's Bizarre Adventure tournament (congratulations Raichy on your win!), as well as the ongoing LPL, ADVPL, and ADV LC Cup tournaments, the tier has seen quite a bit of play! I figure now is the perfect time to gauge the community's opinion on the metagame so that we can explore potential tiering action over the summer. If you are interested in sharing your thoughts on the ADV LC metagame, you can fill out the survey here! The survey will close May 5th at 10:00PM GMT-4 so be sure to fill it out before then if you want your voice to be heard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)