ADV ADV Global Championship 2023: Round 2 [Stage Two @ Post 94]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't have electricity that day, I connected when I could and sent you a message, and when I tried to reschedule you didn't even answer me
tryna find where thats my problem, also wdym you didn't have electricity that day? you logged in 30 mins before we had to play.
Theia when u get the time to look through the activity later today, make sure u look at his login times because he's delusional

tryna find where thats my problem, also wdym you didn't have electricity that day? you logged in 30 mins before we had to play.
Theia when u get the time to look through the activity later today, make sure u look at his login times because he's delusional
bro, if I could control the times when I have light and not for me, great, but it's not like that, you're delusional, if the power hadn't gone out for my sake, I'd beat you up, but now all that remains is to see how you say stupid things

Theia

Say hello to the robots
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead
Tiebreaker - Matches Played: 13/15
LoD Shiddo  vs  Caloom
w_r  vs  Surfy
Magician  vs  ASKid679
kiel✿  vs  Irene-2002
Arcanis Prime  vs  lolebruh
shadowtime2000  vs  Oskari
Redless  vs  Elian
Marshall.Law  vs  Gainery
Hclat vs  Jimothy Cool
pokology  vs Leftwingbo
jetou  vs  Neblina
luisin  vs  BIG WILL
TyCarter  vs  Spacial
BrunnoGreen  vs  Mister McLovin
Churielix vs Astoria

CyberOdin✝
Monai
Zpanther19
johnnyg2
Kristyl
Star
Shitrock enjoyer
baddummy
Corperate n
Deezcastforms
McMeghan
TrRizzo09
Zerkas
Max.Lbl
ArcticBreeze
gorex
Ophion
Dastardlydwarf
Sheik :
eifo
ojr
Shiba
thelinearcurve
Liz Angeles
Rubyblood
Vileman
Carkoala
Skrublax
Luispeikou
Voyager
Raahel

Matches marked with a * are subject to change as extensions play out.

As always, DM me if you notice any issues.

The deadline to get your matches done is Sunday, May 28th at 11:59 GMT -4.

Quarante8

RoAPL Champion
Bless missed our sched and has not responded to my resched attempt. Im ok w playing today or tomorrow if they manifest themselves, otherwise act I suppose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)