ADV DPP BW OU Bo3 Tour-WON BY MUSTOUNET

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
Approved by Jellicent-san

What the title says, simple ADV DPP BW OU Bo3 tour, Single Elimination

Identity

I expect many battles to be completed under alts. This can be bad for tournament security, and thus I will make this clear: If I hear any whispers of identity theft (battling as someone you are not) or proxy battling (helping someone else battle through pm) I will not be pleased and I will take severe actions.

Scouting

Next, I do not want to hear anything about counterteaming, at all. Do not complain about it. I also don't want to hear about any blatant scouting. There is a difference between "[user] is known for using stall" and "let me follow [user] around all day to watch all his battles since I am his opponent". I expect a lot of the former and none of the latter. With that said, I give permission to all battlers to ask any person spectating their battle to leave if they do not want them watching.

Timer Clause
As for taking long between moves, if your opponent asks you to hurry up, please oblige. If you are doing a damage calc for a key turn that is one thing, but prolonging every move is suspicious and annoying. Don't do it. Furthermore, Battle Timeout is a rule for a reason. If you run out of time, you lose, simple as that. It does not matter what your opponent says. Do not battle if you think you will have to leave mid battle, and instead reschedule for a better time.

Disconnections

Finally, in the case of a disconnect, the decision is in the hands of the player who did not disconnect. The options are: redo the battle move for move, redo the battle with the same teams but different moves, or redo the battle with completely different teams. If the battle was without a doubt over, they may also take the win. Any suspicion that a disconnect was committed on purpose to redo a match may be appealed to me, and if I feel this happened there will be severe consequences, don't do it.

I know that was a lot to read, but it is all necessary for me to have posted here so everyone can see it in the case of a dispute. I don't want any confusion or any problems.

Hope i didn't miss anything, someone tell me what Prefix i should use with this, sprites above taken from the analysis from respective tiers via puush and c/p cos idk where else to take em from :/
LGI!
1. praj.pran
2. Welli0u
3. Based Godfish
4. Arifeen
5. Level 56
6. During Summer
7. trc
8. Vinc2612
9. Luckstard.
10. Raspberry
11. Reymedy
12. RedMaxx
13. Soldier
14. Holiano
15. Tom0410
16. Shadow_Sneak
17. BlackBloodz
18. Funbot28
19. AM
20. EdwardElric15
21. Cicada
22. sugarhigh
23. Finchinator
24. North
25. astroboy
26. fran17
27. Century Express
28. -Snow
29. Confide.
30. Shrug
31. Hack
32. Alexander.
33. BKC
34. badabing
35. Kingler12345
36. Lord Ninjax
37. dice
38. Curtain
39. Fortune
40. fleggumfl
41. Real FV13
42. Imanalt
43. Aerodactyl Legend
44. ZoroarkForever
45. Nova
46. Mustounet
47. GGamer
48. Crestfall
49. Bad Ass
50. Obliviate
51. We Three Kings
52. FNH
53. Hyssou
54. choolio
55. Tokyo Tom
56. Celeberty
57. Joltage
58. Tesung
59. Bomber92
60. Unlucky Desperado
61. metaphysical
62. Sam
63. Der Dreckige Dan
64. Sapientia
65. Cronenberg
66. Zokuru
67. Bedschibaer
68. jacob
69. Mix
70. Zephiros
71. Asuya
72. MattyBrollic
73. Hyogafodex
74. Genesis7
75. thecrystalonix
76. NightFox
77. Lord Qwilfish
78. edwardo.
79. Ahabb
80. Fakes
81. Specterito
82. Smurf.
83. RickyGao
84. Adversary
85. ObScuryty
86. Conflict
87. Luigi.
88. Mr.378
89. Robert.
90. george182
91. ReshiRampage
92. Frizy
93. Septicus

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)