Not open for further replies.
omg
Pokemon is serious business

good luck for you guys and have fun.

Well let's go with my fluent English.
I'm getting better guys!!!

Maybe someone reads, maybe not.
Maybe it's relevant, maybe not.

But guys I don't know who availed and what are the criteria for punishment of Linear or how it works.
But empathy doesn't exist for you here on the site?

I don't have any kind of friendship with Linearcurve and every time I did any kind of interaction in games or on discord he was rude or ignored, but fuck him I don't hold anyone's hurt I just want to win all my games in ADV,

My considerations here are thinking in general terms to any user in this situation.

I understand that many players train and waste time of their lives playing pokemon and consider this something very important, because they do everything to be the new pokemon master I'm included here.

But at the end of the day it's just a pokemon game, it won't change your life in a significant way, well maybe there's a very low percentage of people in specific cases that change, but in general they will just be pixel on the side of your avatar is not something that will have a real impact on life and the world.
Of course, we all have moments that remain in the memory of a lot of fun.

I Lost focus back to the case
Who never lost because of the fucking hax (frozen, Critical Hit, Burn, paralyze, miss and etc)

Only Linear was nice to his little friend and then won the next game.
In his place I would fuck the fuck up and go to the next round without thinking twice HCLAT,
PS: No one takes pity on me when I'm robbed (Pheo).

I'm sorry I like you HCLAT but Gem 3 (ADV) is everything for me, then I would play a forfun I would use my Altaria Team and let you win to boost your morale and emotional but that's all.

Just kidding, just in time to know what we would do.

Going back to the scenario was pretty irrelevant don't you think?
Well, he won at the end of the day and went to the next stage.

Couldn't you have just warmed up to Linear boy?
Is direct banning there really how it works?
Wrong was it already banned?
Does it make sense to take things so seriously?
I believe the goal is interaction, learning and fun.
It is clear that he did not intend to cheat.

To err is human and we are all subject to it, and we learn from our mistakes and failures.

But it is that saying that commands who can and obeys who has judgment.

Just remember the world goes round and one day it may be you who is being judged
Hclat , JabbaTheGriffin , M Dragon , thelinearcurve ,@G80, giga Push ,Kerts ,husk, Gouki, goofball , reyscarface, Super Loki , Astamatitos ,makiri , @Honsar , @googball,Tamahome ,Fear ,Heysup ,Sapientia, McMeghan, @calllous,CyberOdin✝, Colteor ,Leo ,gorgie, Mizuno ,]V[ajinTupacZ ,HANTSUKI, Kevin Garrett, Jimothy Cool, gorgie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)