ADV Cup II - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starmei

You thought you could challenge me?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
posting here in case we cant get it done tomorrow & I may not be able to post it tomorrow anyway bc busy - opp missed scheduled time then came on ~45 mins later giving me a 3 hour window in which he could play, I messaged him about halfway through and got no reply

shartruce

Chartreuse Charmanders/ US WEST 2015!
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Requesting an extension btwn beds and I as we decided that Thursday is the best for both of us, we scheduled for 3pm gmt -8 on thurs

Some extensions out of the goodness of my heart. It irks me so greatly that many of you guys deliberately scheduled for a time AFTER THE DEADLINE and the right thing to do is to coinflip it but I suppose I shouldn't compromise the tournament's competitiveness... yet. No more after this. GET THEM DONE IN THE NEXT DAY OR TWO. (Yes, some of these were scheduled for today [Wednesday] and that's fine, I just wanted to move along.]
undisputed vs. Mounts
ZoroarkForever vs. The Idiot Ninja
Bedschibaer vs. shartruce
badabing vs. FLCL
Sergi vs. Shaneghoul
Sam vs. Danilo
Emvee vs. MetalGro$$ - Emvee hasn't been online since he contacted MG so he hasn't responded. However MG did say "Sunday?" which was pretty dumb of him... this is on a very tight leash.
Starmei vs. obii - considered giving Starmei the win but there's been effort so in the spirit of getting games done

Activity wins:
Lusch vs. dekzeh - Lusch VMed, dekzeh didn't respond. Lusch advances
Decision Makers vs. Smilystar - DM VMed, Smilystar didn't respond until very late. The VM exchange and lack of posting leaves the result unclear so this is tentative but as it is DM advances

Coinflips with #overused as my witness:
k3nan vs. Misugi - saw no contact from either
[2:16:54 pm] <&BKC> !decisioncalc misugi k3nan
[2:16:55 pm] <@wormbot> I suggest k3nan
[2:16:58 pm] <&BKC> !decisioncalc misugi k3nan
[2:17:00 pm] <@wormbot> I suggest misugi
[2:17:05 pm] <&BKC> !decisioncalc misugi k3nan
[2:17:06 pm] <@wormbot> I suggest misugi

Misugi advances

Rodriblutar vs. Soldier - VM exchange resulted in scheduling but nothing happened
[2:25:02 pm] <&BKC> rodriblutar = r
[2:25:06 pm] <&BKC> !decisioncalc r soldier
[2:25:07 pm] <@wormbot> I suggest r
[2:25:09 pm] <&BKC> !decisioncalc r soldier
[2:25:11 pm] <@wormbot> I suggest r

Rodriblutar advances

Next round on its way

Always nice having 3 days to fight opponents with a different timezone, but hey ill see if i can play in the middle of the night again! tried to reschedule

i've been waiting 1 h 30 m since the scheduled time in smogtours and opp didn't showed up

i'm likely heading to bed rn, so activity i guess :/

i've been waiting 1 h 30 m since the scheduled time in smogtours and opp didn't showed up

i'm likely heading to bed rn, so activity i guess :/
I was on the main server waiting the whole time, you never let me know you were waiting for me on smogtours or anything :/ Granted i never said anything either and I should've but you getting the activity win in this scenario would be unfair :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)