Other Tiers ADV 200 General Discussion Thread

Typhlito

One Active Dawg
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
It's Feburary, and this month's rotational ladder is up: Gen 3 ADV 200

Here are some resource threads to familiarize yourself with the meta:

As this ladder is temporary, feel free to jump right in and begin playing. There are several links in the resource list above to help you get started. This thread should be your go-to place for discussion about the tier; feel free to post replays and discuss the metagame in general.

Please note that since this meta has been somewhat forgotten, there is limited information regarding what works and what doesn't so feel free to share everything you know about the metagame. Also feel free to share your teams so others may be able to try this exciting metagame.

So what are you looking forward to seeing on this ladder? What are your impressions so far? Is Alakazam still the best 'mon ever? Share your thoughts here!

Last edited:
Ok so I haven't played this metagame a lot (who has though) and it was a while back, but one really important thing about 200 for those unfamiliar with it is the fact that sleep talk basically doesn't exist. Combined with the fact that there is no blissey with aromatherapy and rest is much, much rarer in 200. This, alongside the fact that blissey isn't in the metagame, makes it a lot more offensive then standard adv ou. Games are less, who will outlast the other, and more about making a few key plays to punch a hole in your opponents core or eliminate a key threat for your opponent and setting up before they do. Toxic is also more common in 200 due to the fact that rest and substitute are so rarely seen, which has an interesting side effect of making heracross and swellow quite viable. Swellow in particular is quite nice with mag support, especially since it outspeeds the almighty alakazam.

Hello! I'm glad there is finally a thread for the ADV 200 metagame (there is next to no info out there currently). I have only played a couple of matches so far in ADV 200, but the tier is much more offensive than standard Gen 3 OU. One of my favorite pokes has actually been Ludicolo, who can actually play a more defensive approach. LS and Toxic with leftovers gives it great defensive utility (and protect is useful to if up against a slaking - although I'm not sure how common they are).

Quick question tho: On PS, why is Hariyama banned? It's available in the Gen 3 games, so am I missing something? It would be a great counter to Regice if it was available.

Thanks for creating this thread!

A
Quick question tho: On PS, why is Hariyama banned? It's available in the Gen 3 games, so am I missing something? It would be a great counter to Regice if it was available.

Thanks for creating this thread!
Are you sure it's just hariyama that's banned and not some moves on it? For example, Hariyama can't have counter in the 200 metagame since it only gets it from the hitmon lines.

Typhlito

One Active Dawg
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
That will be fixed. Btw posting my team here as a sample team to give people a team to try the tier with.

Rhydon @ Choice Band
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Return
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Rock]
- Focus Punch

Weezing @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 178 Atk / 68 SpA / 12 Spe
Brave Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Thunderbolt
- Haze
- Explosion

Ludicolo @ Leftovers
Ability: Rain Dish
EVs: 252 HP / 36 SpA / 220 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Surf
- Leech Seed
- Toxic
- Synthesis

Alakazam @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 3 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- Fire Punch
- Hidden Power [Dark]

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Ability: Keen Eye
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Roar
- Toxic
- Protect

Magneton @ Leftovers
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 68 HP / 252 SpA / 188 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 2 Atk / 30 SpA
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Toxic
- Thunder Wave

So this is an early attempt of a team on the ladder and it seems to do pretty well. Rhydon acts as a hard hitting (and super manly) lead. Its raw power is enough to knock out pokemon like dusclops that would otherwise give the team a hard time. Weezing helps stop taunt gyrados from outright sweeping by either using haze, tbolt or boom to keep it under control. Ludicolo helps cover rhydon while taking care of opposing spinners all wrapped into a good special wall. Alakazam is the late game sweeper but it can be swapped out with gardevoir or grumpig if you need something bulkier. (Both are great) Skarmory takes advantage of the the lower number of spinners with spikes but it can go with a taunt set if you want it to. Finally magneton helps keep opposing skarms in check since it would otherwise be able to spike easily on half the team.

Enjoy!

I don't have time to make a detailed post about my thoughts on RS 200, but here are some teams and links to RS200 tournament logs:

Finals of RS 200 Tournament (2012) iconic vs Colchonero (no idea if these logs can be recovered somehow)
Finals of Rediscovery (2011) Earthworm vs ]V[ajinTupacZ

Teams I used in above:
Salamence (F) @ Choice Band

Trait: Intimidate

EVs: 116 HP / 252 Atk / 140 Spd

IVs: 30 HP / 30 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SAtk / 30 SDef

Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

- Double-Edge

- Earthquake

- Fire Blast

- Hidden Power [Flying]

Metagross @ Choice Band

Trait: Clear Body

EVs: 212 HP / 252 Atk / 44 Spd

- Earthquake

- Meteor Mash

- Shadow Ball

- Toxic

Alakazam (M) @ Lum Berry

Trait: Synchronize

EVs: 36 HP / 252 SAtk / 220 Spd

Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)

- Calm Mind

- Fire Punch

- Psychic

- Thunder Punch

Magneton @ Leftovers

Trait: Magnet Pull

EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd

IVs: 30 Atk / 30 SAtk / 30 Spd

Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)

- Hidden Power [Fire]

- Protect

- Thunder Wave

- Thunderbolt

Milotic (M) @ Leftovers

Trait: Marvel Scale

EVs: 252 HP / 216 Def / 40 Spd

Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)

- Recover

- Safeguard

- Surf

- Toxic

Dusclops (M) @ Chesto Berry

Trait: Pressure

EVs: 252 HP / 40 Atk / 68 Def / 128 SDef / 20 Spd

IVs: 30 SAtk

Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)

- Hidden Power [Electric]

- Rest

- Shadow Ball

- Will-O-Wisp

Salamence (F) @ Leftovers

IVs: 30 SAtk / 30 SDef / 30 Spd

- Dragon Dance

- Earthquake

- Fire Blast

- Hidden Power [Flying]

Skarmory (M) @ Leftovers

Trait: Keen Eye

EVs: 252 HP / 36 Atk / 200 Def / 20 Spd

Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)

- Drill Peck

- Roar

- Spikes

- Toxic

Magneton @ Leftovers

EVs: 104 Atk / 152 SAtk / 252 Spd

IVs: 30 SAtk / 30 SDef

Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)

- Hidden Power [Ground]

- Protect

- Toxic

- Thunderbolt

Solrock @ Leftovers

Trait: Levitate

EVs: 252 HP / 88 Atk / 168 Def

- Earthquake

- Protect

- Rock Slide

- Toxic

Metagross @ Leftovers

EVs: 84 HP / 252 Atk / 124 SAtk / 48 Spd

- Agility

- Earthquake

- Hidden Power [Electric]

- Meteor Mash

Gyarados (F) @ Leftovers

EVs: 252 HP / 176 Atk / 52 SDef / 28 Spd

- Dragon Dance

- Earthquake

- Hidden Power [Flying]

- Rest

edit: Also found my games vs Colchonero from the semifinals of the 2012 tournament. 1 2

Last edited:
A

Are you sure it's just hariyama that's banned and not some moves on it? For example, Hariyama can't have counter in the 200 metagame since it only gets it from the hitmon lines.
Yep. PS says "Hariyama is banned from ADV 200" even with a moveset of all RS level-up moves and tms. Like I said, shame because with thick fat and stab Cross Chop, Hariyama would be best counter for Regice. Hopefully this gets fixed quickly

Akir

A true villain!
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
So as the ladder comes to a close, I want to get in some parting words. I have had a ton of fun with this tier and my only complaint is how more people didn't play on the ladder. I also wanted to discuss some of the mons I enjoyed/tested while playing:

gyarados.png

I'm going to go on a limb here and say that I honestly think that Gyarados is actually the best mon in the format. At +1 it can outspeed Alakazam and OHKO a huge portion of the metagame, and at +2 it can just...win. The fast Taunt and Intimidate also lets Gyarados have plenty of opportunities to set up, so getting that +1 is actually pretty easy to do. There are also only a few mons that can actually stop Gyarados, and even then stops like Skarmory can be beaten/set-up on with Taunt or just don't work when Gyarados hits +2 like Lanturn. The only real hard counter I have encountered in this tier is Weezing, and Weezing can struggle to stay healthy in the lategame. Gyarados is a monster in this tier.

swampert.png

Out of boredom I tried an antilead Swampert like the ones in Gen4 and...it's actually not bad. Common leads on the ladder were things like Salamence and Alakazam and Rhydon, and Swampert beats all of those pretty easily. Its bulk also lets Swampert have plenty of use throughout the match so it's definitely not a dedicated lead, and the addition of Toxic on the moveset makes common switchins like Ludicolo a lot riskier for your opponent. Here is the set if anyone was interested:

Swampert @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 248 HP / 48 Atk / 204 SpA / 8 Spe
Brave Nature
- Earthquake
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Toxic

Attack EVs are so you always OHKO Alakazam with Earthquake, with the rest thrown into Sp.A which just so happens to also grab the 100% OHKO on Salamence. Max HP lets Swampert tank whatever hits it can from opposing leads and have some use later in the match as well, and the 8 Speed EVs are only to speedcreep so they are optional.

magneton.png

Because Skarmory was everywhere, Magneton was everywhere. However, the lack of Substitute means that Magneton has room to run more support options and do crazy things like run both Toxic and Protect or Thunder Wave. The lack of Dugtrio and general Electric immunities that can't also be bopped by HP Grass/Ice, along with Steel being really good to have as a secondary type, makes Magneton actually really solid as a pick in general. Good support options, excellent resists, and a much safer Thunderbolt really lets Magneton shine in this metagame, a lot more than I think it does in the regular Gen3. How I wish this had Explosion in 200 though, because then it could KO Skarmory and then explode on the Ludicolo/Regice and wipe out the opponent's defensive core alone...

Overall I just wanted to make this post to share some thoughts I had on the metagame and to tell everyone that didn't play that you really missed out. This was a fun metagame and I'm gonna cross my fingers to see it again.

pasy_g

Banned deucer.
Viable Pokemon

Milotic: can reliably stop almost anything without Calm Mind, Choice Band or (Bulk Up/Curse)/Rest; Refresh alleviates the vulnerability to status; can costumize Hidden Power in order to wall Gyarados or Curse/Rest Swampert

Starmie: only viable Rapid Spin user, since Donphan and Claydol need to Rest off Toxic; can be costumized to deal with any of Salamence, Gyarados, Metagross and Swampert; offensive Starmie can threaten Sableye, but fizzles off against Regice, Registeel, Swampert and Ludicolo

Alakazam: very hard to wall aside from Sableye; can win Calm Mind duells against Gardevoir with Encore or Hidden Power Dark; only Ninjask, Crobat and Swellow are fast enough to revenge (technically Electrode too, but it needs to explode)

Swampert: both outclassed defensively and walled by Milotic and bulky Starmie; needs to run Curse/Rest Swampert or Choice Band in order to get around these two; the specially defensive Curse variant is still very good and plays alot like Snorlax; can check Alakazam without Hidden Power Grass

Registeel: literally no offensive presence until it has multiple Curses; still fails to out-damage Milotic’s Recover and Skarmory’s Rest, unless it is heavily invested in Attack, in which case Rest loop versus Magneton can be threating due to critical hits; usually loses Curse/Rest or Bulk Up/Rest duells against Swampert, Regirock and Fighting types; on the bright side, it can come into Regice, Milotic and Starmie anytime and emergency-check Alakazam and Gardevoir with Explosion; important Normal/Flying resistance as well

Regice: walls almost any specially inclined threat without Calm Mind and can check Salamence and Gyarados; while it’s attacking prowess is fairly decent, it cannot really touch Registeel, Swampert or even Refresh Milotic; it’s uninvested Explosion is still strong enough to take out most Alakazams

Skarmory: only viable Spikes user aside from maybe Glalie; walls any Choice Band user other than Fighting types and almost any Curse user; can enforce some layers of Spikes versus Starmie with Toxic/Protect in order for it to be worn down with double switches

Salamence: very powerful, but very much constrained by Milotic and, to a lesser extent, defensive Starmie; needs Choice Band Double-Edge or Spikes in order to pressure Milotic; Toxic is disastrous for Milotic without Refresh; best initial answer for Fighting types, but tends to get worn down over time

Gyarados: very one-dimensional when compared to Salamence, but much better typing; can wall and break through Milotic with Dragon Dance/Rest, unless it has Hidden Power Electric

Gardevoir: more versatile, bulkier, but far slower Alakazam; access to Hypnosis and Will-O-Wisp; can trap and kill Magneton with Trace

Medicham: extremely powerful Choice Band user, but hard to get in; can use „dry“ Baton Pass to gain/maintain momentum

Heracross: slightly weaker and a worse primary attacking type than Medicham, but far easier to get into battle; does not learn Swords Dance; Bulk Up/Rest variants can go head-to-head with Swampert and Registeel; can get around Salamence with Toxic

Magneton: can take out Skarmory and opposing Magneton; Rest variants wall Regice; easy-to-underestimate offensive threat due to a lack of viable Electric resistances; Trace/Hypnosis/Calm Mind Gardevoir can cause it to backfire, especially in slower teams

Metagross: no Explosion; can outlast Milotic with Rest and try to beat it with continuous Attack raises; Choice Band variants are usually walled by Milotic, but can get lucky at times and break through

Slaking: technically very threating in the absence of permanent sand, Pursuit, Gengar and Dugtrio; its effectiveness heavily depends on the abundance of Protect

Dodrio: much weaker Choice Band user than Slaking, but can attack every turn; immune to Spikes; huge threat versus slow teams that lost their Rock or Steel types

Zangoose: relatively fast and very powerful Swords Dance user; surprisingly threating for slower teams, especially in conjunction with Magneton; can run Choice Band as well

Sableye: most reliable answer to Alakazam; however, Gardevoir can beat it using Hypnosis or severely impair it with Will-O-Wisp; stops defensively inclined Starmie from Rapid Spinning; gets Recover and the rare Knock Off, but does not appreciate status

Ludicolo: can threaten Milotic; walls Regice, Kingdra and offensive Starmie; Leech Seed stops last Pokemon Curse Registeel/Swampert

Weezing: gets Haze and Will-O-Wisp; no reliable recovery; still walls any Curse/Rest or Bulk Up/Rest user indefinitely when using Rest; good answer to Fighting types, but Choice Band user usually get it down after some time

Regirock: one of the best answers to Normal and Flying type Choice Band users; very powerful Explosion with access to Curse; Rest is an option, but probably not worth it, given the abundance of Water types

Dusclops: more durable Sableye without Psychic immunity, Recover and Knock Off; fares better against offensive Starmie, but worse against Alakazam; learns Will-O-Wisp

Claydol: no access to Refresh means it needs to either Rest off Skarmory’s Toxic or rely on Magneton; needs lots of Attack to pressure Sableye and Dusclops; Earthquake/Hidden Power Rock Swampert and Registeel struggle to break through Claydol even at +6; can reliably beat Alakazam and Gardevoir without either Ice Punch or Hidden Power Dark and emergency-explode on others

Hariyama: Regice can hardly touch Thick Fat variants; can overcome Salamence and Gyarados in the long run; has the upper hand in Bulk Up/Curse duells against the Regis; access to Knock Off and Whirlwind

Machamp: slightly faster, slighty more powerful, slighty less bulky Hariyama

Glalie: the other viable Spikes user aside from Skarmory; can pressure Starmie with Crunch or Toxic/Protect; sadly, no Explosion

Possible small niches

Kingdra: Swift Swim + Rain Dance is unreliable versus Regice due to Hydro Pump’s lackluster accuracy; indefinitely walled by Refresh Milotic and Rest Ludicolo

Lanturn: walls Regice, Starmie, Kingdra, Milotic and Magneton forever, but literally invites Registeel and Swampert into battle

Solrock: resisting Normal/Flying and being immune to Ground is great against Gyarados, Dodrio and physically inclined Salamence and so is Explosion

Lunatone: Solrock with less defense; Calm Mind/Hypnosis is not bad, but Psychic/Ice Beam fizzles out against Steel types, especially since it does not get Baton Pass

Grumpig: resists Psychic/Fire and can take on Alakazam without Hidden Power Dark; can lock Alakazam, Gardevoir and others into certain moves with Choice Band/Trick

Shedinja: most Starmies cannot touch it, but most viable Pokemon can either attack it super effectively or at least Toxic or burn it.

Flygon: needs Choice Band or Screech to threaten Milotic

Vileplume: Aromatherapy, Sleep Powder, Stun Spore and Charm; can deal with most Fighting types surprisingly well

Sceptile: the lack of Substitute diminishes the viability of both the Leech Seed and the Endeavor variant; while Grass/Fire is a decent attacking type combination aside from Salamence, its move base power is very severely lacking

Breloom: can be devastating for Curse Swampert, Registeel and Regirock; on the other hand, Intimidate Flying types, Sableye, Weezing and even Starmie are very hard to overcome

Muk: while Muk‘s Explosion is among the most powerful, nearly all of its most reliable answers (Metagross, Registeel, Regirock, Dusclops) resist it; Curse/Rest is another option and obliterates Milotic, Regice, and Starmie without Psychic; then again, it loses Curse/Bulk Up duells versus Swampert and Registeel/Regirock and is extremely vulnerable to Psychic while asleep

Golem: reliable Normal/Flying resistance, but generally a far inferior Regirock with only a more powerful Earthquake and Block at its disposal; can Block Milotic and explode the following turn with proper Speed, without gambling about a possible switch

Cradily: Normal resistance with Recover; very susceptible to Toxic, unless it runs Rest as well; can wall Swampert, Starmie and Magneton and check Slaking and Dodrio at the expense of all momentum

Armaldo: access to Swords Dance and Knock Off; technically one of the best answers to Slaking and Zangoose; no access to Rapid Spin however, and Rock Slide is incompatible with Swords Dance; low Speed and a weakness to Water in conjunction with low move base power greatly hinder its abilities

Donphan: can remove Spikes even through Ghosts with Odor Sleuth/Rapid Spin, Growl down Swampert’s (but not the Regi’s) Curses or switch into and defeat Gyarados with Hidden Power Rock; Skarmory can still keep up Spikes by enforcing Rest with Toxic

Girafarig, Absol: average Speed, fragile Baton Pass users (Calm Mind, Agility, Amnesia for Girafarig and Calm Mind, Sword Dance for Absol), that can get a boost or two versus slow teams; Absol gets Taunt, whereas Girafarig can Psychic Weezing and Thunderbolt Skarmory

Ninjask: lack of Substitute diminishes the number of Speed Boosts it can obtain; has access to Endure to trigger Liechi Berry; the first attempt is usually foiled by Skarmory; Haze Weezing completely nullifies it, even when combined with Magneton; common Intimidates further reduce its viability

Gorebyss: can Baton Pass Barrier/Iron Defense, Amnesia and Agility; Surf can dent Skarmory and Weezing

Mawile: can Baton Pass Sword Dance and Iron Defense; Hyper Cutter ability nullifies Intimidate; gets Taunt to prevent Roar/Whirlwind/Haze; yet very susceptible to faster opposing Taunts

Move availability and other important proporties (incomplete, parentheses = probably not viable, specific moves)

Spikes: Skarmory, Glalie, (Roselia, Cacturne)

Rapid Spin: Starmie, Claydol, (Donphan, Sandslash)

Ghosts: Dusclops, (Banette, Shedinja)

Haze: Weezing, Seviper, Crobat, Muk, Altaria, …

Whirlwind, Roar: Skarmory, Hariyama, Swampert, Donphan, Gyarados, Salamence, …

Sleep: Gardevoir, Milotic, (Vileplume, Lunatone, Breloom, Golduck, Altaria), ..

Paralysis: Magneton (Thunder Wave), Lanturn (Thunder Wave), Regice (Zap Cannon), Registeel (Zap Cannon), Regirock (Zap Cannon), Milotic (Dragon Breath), (Vileplume (Stun Spore), …

Burn: Gardevoir, Weezing, Dusclops, (Banette, Ninetales)

Choice Band: Salamence, Slaking, Metagross, Dodrio, Zangoose, Medicham, Heracross, Machamp, Hariyama, Flygon, Regirock, (Solrock, Crobat, Blaziken), …

Explosion: Registeel, Weezing, Regirock, Muk, Claydol, (Solrock, Golem, Regice, Shiftry, Lunatone, Electrode Nosepass)

Calm Mind: Alakazam, Gardevoir, (Grumpig, Golduck, Lunatone, Girafarig, Xatu), …

Dragon Dance: Gyarados, Salamence, (Kingdra, Altaria)

Bulk Up: Hariyama, Machamp, Heracross, Medicham, Blaziken, Pinsir, …

Curse: Swampert, Registeel, Regirock, (Muk, Regice, Walrein, Torkoal, Wailord), …

Swords Dance: Zangoose, (Pinsir, Sandslash, Rhydon, Armaldo, Shedinja, Mawile, Ninjask, Absol), …

Belly Drum: Linoone, Hariyama

Baton Pass: Ninjask (Speed Boost, Swords Dance), Gorebyss (Agility, Iron Defense/Barrier, Amnesia), Medicham (Bulk Up, Calm Mind), Mawile (Swords Dance, Iron Defense, Taunt), Girafarig (Agility, Calm Mind, Amnesia), Volbeat (Tail Glow), Absol (Swords Dance, Calm Mind, Taunt), Huntail (Barrier), Plusle (Agility, Substitute), Minun (Agility, Substitute), Delcatty (Calm Mind, Substitute, Sing), Spinda (Calm Mind, Hypnosis), Illumise

Counters (parentheses = circumstancial, specific move requirements)

Alakazam: Sableye, (Gardevoir (HP Dark), Registeel, Regice (Explosion), Dusclops, Metagross, Claydol (Explosion), Absol)

Gardevoir: (Sableye, Registeel, Regice (Explosion), Metagross, Swampert, Registeel, Claydol (Explosion), Absol)

Medicham: Salamence, Weezing, (Sableye, Gyarados, Muk, Vileplume)

Heracross: Skarmory, Salamence, Gyarados, Weezing, (Dusclops, Machamp, Hariyama, Muk)

Machamp: Salamence, Gyarados, Weezing, (Heracross, Dusclops, Claydol, Sableye, Starmie (Psychic), Muk, Vileplume)

Hariyama: Salamence, Gyarados, Weezing, (Heracross, Dusclops, Claydol, Sableye, Starmie (Psychic), Muk, Vileplume)

Slaking: Skarmory, Armaldo, Sableye, Milotic, (Regirock, Rhydon, Registeel, Metagross, Dusclops, Cradily, Trapinch (Protect))

Salamence: Milotic, Starmie (Ice Beam), (Swampert, Regirock, Regice, Garados (Rest))

Dodrio: Skarmory, Regirock, Rhydon, Registeel, Metagross, Solrock, (Lunatone, Cradily, Dusclops, Armaldo, Sableye)

Zangoose: Skarmory (Drill Peck), Armaldo, Regirock, Rhydon, Metagross, Golem, (Hariyama, Cradily)

Gyarados: Skarmory (Drill Peck), Milotic (HP Electric), Starmie (Thunderbolt), Walrein (HP Electric), Regirock, Weezing (Thunderbolt), Regice (Thunderbolt), Donphan (HP Rock), (Gardevoir (Thunderbolt), Salamence (HP Electric))

Skarmory: Starmie, Magneton, Claydol, Donphan

Kingdra: Ludicolo, Milotic, Lanturn, Walrein, (Gyarados, Regice, Shedinja)

Starmie: Lanturn, Ludicolo, Regice, Registeel, Shedinja, (Milotic)

Ludicolo: Regice, Gyarados, Ludicolo, Muk, Registeel, (Heracross, Milotic (Refresh), Gardevoir, Vileplume)

Magneton: Regice, Registeel, Lanturn, Cradily, Swampert + Magneton (HP Fire), (Gardevoir (Trace, HP Fire), Claydol, Swampert, Flygon, Trapinch)

Swampert: Ludicolo, Milotic (HP Grass), Vileplume, Regice (HP Grass), Walrein (HP Grass), Starmie (HP Grass), (Heracross, Weezing (Haze), Skarmory)

Registeel: Swampert (Curse), Weezing (Haze), Hariyama, Machamp, Heracross, Regirock (Curse), (Flygon, Claydol, Ludicolo (Leech Seed), Skarmory)

Metagross: Milotic, Ludicolo, (Starmie (Surf), Gyarados, Kingdra, Swampert, Skarmory)

Regice: Registeel, Metagross, Regice, Magneton (Rest), Hariyama (Thick Fat), Lanturn, Glalie (Rest), Milotic (Refresh), Grumpig, (Gardevoir (Rest), Dusclops, Swampert, Ludicolo (Rest), Muk)

Flygon: Weezing, Milotic, Skarmory, Salamence, Ludicolo, Claydol, (Gyarados, Gardevoir, Heracross)

Shedinja: Metagross (Pursuit), Skarmory, Magneton, Milotic (Refresh/Toxic)

Pinsir: Skarmory, Weezing, (Salamence, Gyarados, Regirock), …

Rhydon, Golem, Armaldo: Milotic, Swampert, Skarmory, (Starmie, Ludicolo), …

Grumpig: Sableye, Registeel, Metagross, (Gyarados, Swampert, Gardevoir (HP Dark))

Blaziken: Starmie, Milotic, Gyarados, Salamence, (Swampert)

Shiftry, Vileplume: Weezing, Muk, Salamence, Regice, (Gyarados, Registeel), …

Muk: Metagross, Regirock, Weezing, Swampert, (Registeel, Starmie (Psychic)), …

Golduck: Lanturn, Regice, Ludicolo, Gyarados, Swampert, (Gardevoir, Starmie, Registeel)

Linoone: Skarmory, Regirock, (Salamence, Gyarados)

Ninjask: Skarmory, Weezing (Haze), …

Breloom: Skarmory, Salamence, Gyarados, Weezing, Muk, Vileplume, …

Sceptile: Regice, Registeel, Weezing, Vileplume, (Salamence, Metagross, Heracross, Skarmory)

Xatu: Sableye, Regice, Registeel, Metagross, Gardevoir, (Magneton, Starmie, Lanturn, Solrock)

Last edited:

pasy_g

Banned deucer.
Sceptile (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Overgrow
– Hidden Power [Fire]
– Leaf Blade
– Leech Seed
– Toxic
330 Spd
Hidden Power [Fire]: Hidden Power [Ice]
Leech Seed, Toxic: Protect, Dragon Claw, Endeavor

Sceptile (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 Atk / 156 SAtk / 100 Spd
IVs: 30 Spd
– Focus Punch
– Hidden Power [Ice]
– Leaf Blade
– Leech Seed
330 Spd
Hidden Power [Ice]: Hidden Power [Fire]
Leech Seed: Dragon Claw, Toxic

Sceptile (M) @ Leftovers
– Dragon Claw
– Hidden Power [Fire]
– Solar Beam
– Sunny Day
330 Spd

Blaziken (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Blaze
EVs: 252 Atk / 80 SAtk / 176 Spd
Lonely Nature (+Atk, -Def)
– Fire Blast
– Focus Punch
– Rock Slide
– Sky Uppercut
240 Spd
Focus Punch: Toxic
Rock Slide: Rock Tomb

Blaziken (M) @ Liechi Berry
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
– Bulk Up
– Endure
– Fire Blast
– Reversal
284 Spd

Blaziken (M) @ Liechi Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 108 Atk / 92 Def / 56 Spd
Naughty Nature (+Atk, -SDef)
– Bulk Up
– Fire Blast
– Rock Slide
– Sky Uppercut
210 Spd
252+ Atk Salamence Hidden Power Flying vs. 252 HP / 92 Def Blaziken: 307-362 (84.3 – 99.4%) — guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
4 SpA Milotic Surf vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Blaziken: 277-326 (76 – 89.5%) — guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
Rock Slide: Counter, Rock Tomb

Swampert (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
IVs: 30 Def / 30 SDef / 30 Spd
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
– Curse
– Earthquake
– Hidden Power [Rock]
– Rest

Swampert (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 136 Def / 120 SAtk
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
– Earthquake
– Ice Beam
– Rest
– Toxic
120 SpA Swampert Ice Beam vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Salamence: 333-392 (100.6 – 118.4%) — guaranteed OHKO
Rest: Protect
Toxic: Surf, Hydro Pump, Hidden Power [Electric], Curse, Growl, Roar, Focus Punch, Mirror Coat

Swampert (M) @ Choice Band
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
– Earthquake
– Focus Punch
– Frustration
– Hidden Power [Rock]

Dustox (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Shield Dust
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
– Light Screen
– Moonlight
– Toxic
– Whirlwind

Linoone (M) @ Silk Scarf
Trait: Pickup
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
– Belly Drum
– Flail
– Shadow Ball
– Substitute
Use with Mean Look/Hypnosis Gardevoir or Wrap/Hypnosis Milotic to get a free turn for Belly Drum.

Linoone (M) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Pickup
– Belly Drum
– Frustration
– Hidden Power [Ground]
– Shadow Ball
Lum Berry: Silk Scarf, Leftovers, …
Use with Mean Look/Hypnosis Gardevoir, Wrap/Hypnosis Milotic or Memento Weezing/Dusclops/Muk/Gardevoir.

Linoone (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Pickup
– Frustration
– Hidden Power [Ground]
– Shadow Ball
– Trick

Ludicolo (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Rain Dish
EVs: 252 HP / 96 Def / 160 SDef
– Leech Seed
– Rest
– Surf
– Toxic
252+ Atk Salamence Hidden Power Flying vs. 252 HP / 96 Def Ludicolo: 307-362 (84.3 – 99.4%) — guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Choice Band Metagross Meteor Mash vs. 252 HP / 96 Def Ludicolo: 163-192 (44.7 – 52.7%) — guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Metagross Meteor Mash vs. 252 HP / 96 Def Ludicolo: 109-129 (29.9 – 35.4%) — guaranteed 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
Leech Seed, Toxic, Rest: Ice Beam, Hidden Power [Grass], Rain Dance, Synthesis, Protect

Ludicolo (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 212 HP / 252 SAtk / 44 Spd
IVs: 30 HP / 30 SAtk
– Hidden Power [Grass]
– Hydro Pump
– Ice Beam
– Rain Dance
187 Spd (374 after Rain Dance)
Hidden Power [Grass]: Hidden Power [Electric], Toxic, Leech Seed, Synthesis, Rest
Hydro Pump: Surf

Shiftry (M) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 196 Atk / 252 SAtk / 60 Spd
IVs: 30 Def / 30 SAtk / 30 Spd
Mild Nature (+SAtk, -Def)
– Explosion
– Hidden Power [Fire]
– Solar Beam
– Sunny Day
210 Spd
Lum Berry: Leftovers, …

Pelipper (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
– Growl
– Rest
– Surf
– Toxic
Growl: Ice Beam, Thief (No Item)

Gardevoir (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Trace
EVs: 244 HP / 248 Def / 16 Spd
– Calm Mind
– Psychic
– Rest
– Thunderbolt
200 Spd
252+ Atk Choice Band Metagross Meteor Mash vs. 244 HP / 248 Def Gardevoir: 286-337 (84.6 – 99.7%) — guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
Rest: Hidden Power [Dark], Hidden Power [Fire], Hypnosis, Will-O-Wisp, Mean Look, Taunt, Toxic, Destiny Bond, Safeguard
Thunderbolt: Hidden Power [Fire], Hidden Power [Dark]

EVs: 120 Def / 136 SAtk / 252 Spd
– Calm Mind
– Hypnosis
– Psychic
– Thunderbolt
252+ Atk Choice Band Salamence Hidden Power Flying vs. 0 HP / 120 Def Gardevoir: 234-276 (84.4 – 99.6%) — guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
Hypnosis: Hidden Power [Dark], Will-O-Wisp, Mean Look, Taunt, Toxic, Destiny Bond, Rest, Safeguard

EVs: 228 Def / 28 SAtk / 252 Spd
– Calm Mind
– Hypnosis
– Psychic
– Thunderbolt
252+ Atk Choice Band Salamence Double-Edge vs. 0 HP / 228 Def Gardevoir: 234-276 (84.4 – 99.6%) — guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
Hypnosis: Hidden Power [Dark], Will-O-Wisp, Mean Look, Taunt, Toxic, Destiny Bond, Rest, Safeguard

Ability: Trace
EVs: 232 HP / 72 Def / 204 Spd
– Calm Mind
– Hidden Power [Fire]
– Hypnosis
– Psychic
270 Spd
252+ Atk Choice Band Salamence Double-Edge vs. 232 HP / 72 Def Gardevoir: 283-334 (84.4 – 99.7%) — guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ SpA Magneton Thunderbolt vs. 232 HP / 0 SpD Gardevoir: 143-169 (42.6 – 50.4%) — guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
Hidden Power [Fire]: Hidden Power [Dark], Thunderbolt
Hypnosis: Thunderbolt, Will-O-Wisp, Mean Look, Taunt, Toxic, Destiny Bond, Rest, Safeguard

Trait: Trace
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 Spd
– Hidden Power [Fire]
– Hypnosis
– Mean Look
– Psychic
240 Spd
252+ SpA Magneton Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Gardevoir: 143-169 (42 – 49.7%) — guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
Hidden Power [Fire]: Hidden Power [Dark], Thunderbolt, Rest
Mean Look: Hidden Power [Dark], Thunderbolt, Calm Mind, Will-O-Wisp, Mean Look, Taunt, Toxic, Destiny Bond, Rest

Breloom (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Effect Spore
– Focus Punch
– Leech Seed
– Sky Uppercut
– Spore
Leech Seed: Bulk Up, Hidden Power [Rock], Hidden Power [Ghost], Protect, Stun Spore, Toxic

Vigoroth (M) @ Liechi Berry
Trait: Vital Spirit
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
– Bulk Up
– Endure
– Flail
– Reversal
Liechi Berry: Lum Berry

Slaking (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Truant
– Focus Punch
– Frustration
– Earthquake
– Shadow Ball
Focus Punch: Fire Blast, Hyper Beam

Slaking (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Truant
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
IVs: 0 HP / 0 Def / 0 SAtk / 0 SDef
– Endure
– Flail
– Reversal
– Shadow Ball
Use with Rapid Spin.

Alakazam (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 40 HP / 252 SAtk / 216 Spd
– Calm Mind
– Fire Punch
– Hidden Power [Dark]
– Psychic
330 Spd
4 Atk Swampert Earthquake vs. 40 HP / 0 Def Alakazam: 220-259 (84.2 – 99.2%) — guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
Leftovers: Lum Berry
Hidden Power [Dark]: Hidden Power [Grass], Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Recover, Encore, Taunt, Knock Off, Reflect, Light Screen, Toxic (Knock Off and Encore are incompatible with Fire Punch, Ice Punch and Thunder Punch, which need to be replaced by the respective Hidden Powers in this case.)

Alakazam (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 92 HP / 252 Def / 68 SAtk / 96 Spd
– Calm Mind
– Fire Punch
– Psychic
– Recover
330 Spd
252+ Atk Metagross Meteor Mash vs. 92 HP / 252 Def Alakazam: 232-273 (84.6 – 99.6%) — guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
Recover: Hidden Power [Dark], Hidden Power [Grass], Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Encore, Taunt, Knock Off, Reflect, Light Screen, Toxic (Knock Off and Encore are incompatible with Fire Punch, Ice Punch and Thunder Punch, which need to be replaced by the respective Hidden Powers in this case.)

Alakazam (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 152 Def / 104 Spd
– Calm Mind
– Fire Punch
– Psychic
– Recover
330 Spd
252+ Atk Metagross Meteor Mash vs. 252 HP / 152 Def Alakazam: 266-313 (84.7 – 99.6%) — guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
Recover: Hidden Power [Dark], Hidden Power [Grass], Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Encore, Taunt, Knock Off, Reflect, Light Screen, Toxic (Knock Off and Encore are incompatible with Fire Punch, Ice Punch and Thunder Punch, which need to be replaced by the respective Hidden Powers in this case.)

Alakazam (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 192 HP / 220 Def / 96 Spd
– Calm Mind
– Fire Punch
– Psychic
– Recover
330 Spd
252+ Atk Choice Band Salamence Hidden Power Flying vs. 192 HP / 220 Def Alakazam: 253-298 (84.6 – 99.6%) — guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Alakazam (M) @ Choice Band
EVs: 192 HP / 220 Def / 96 Spd
– Calm Mind
– Fire Punch
– Psychic
– Trick
330 Spd
252+ Atk Choice Band Salamence Hidden Power Flying vs. 192 HP / 220 Def Alakazam: 253-298 (84.6 – 99.6%) — guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
Ninjask (M) @ Liechi Berry
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 232 HP / 252 SDef / 24 Spd
IVs: 30 SDef / 30 Spd
– Baton Pass
– Endure
– Hidden Power [Bug]
– Swords Dance
397 Spd
Liechi Berry: Leftovers, Lum Berry
Endure: Protect
Hidden Power [Bug]: Hidden Power [Flying], Sand Attack, Attract, Harden

Shedinja @ Pecha Berry
Trait: Wonder Guard
– Protect
– Shadow Ball
– Swords Dance
– Toxic
Pecha Berry: Lum Berry
Shadow Ball: Hidden Power [Bug]
Swords Dance: Baton Pass
Toxic: Hidden Power [Bug], Hidden Power [Fighting], Thief, …

Exploud (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Soundproof
EVs: 16 HP / 252 Atk / 44 Def / 44 SDef / 152 Spd
– Earthquake
– Fire Blast
– Frustration
– Howl
210 Spd
Fire Blast: Taunt, Teeter Dance

Exploud (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Soundproof
EVs: 88 HP / 252 Atk / 84 Def / 84 SDef
– Earthquake
– Fire Blast
– Frustration
– Howl
Fire Blast: Taunt, Teeter Dance

Hariyama (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 20 HP / 16 Atk / 224 Def / 224 SDef / 24 Spd
– Bulk Up
– Cross Chop
– Hidden Power [Rock]
– Rest
141 Spd
252+ Atk Salamence Hidden Power Flying vs. +1 20 HP / 224 Def Hariyama: 195-230 (44.9 – 52.9%) — guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
Bulk Up + Hidden Power [Rock]: Knock Off, Whirlwind, Counter, Toxic
Cross Chop: Brick Break, Revenge
Hidden Power [Rock]: Hidden Power [Ghost]

Hariyama (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 96 HP / 248 Def / 140 SDef / 24 Spd
– Bulk Up
– Cross Chop
– Hidden Power [Rock]
– Rest
141 Spd
252+ Atk Choice Band Salamence Hidden Power Flying vs. 96 HP / 252+ Def Hariyama: 384-452 (84.7 – 99.7%) — guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
Bulk Up + Hidden Power [Rock]: Knock Off, Whirlwind, Counter, Toxic
Cross Chop: Brick Break, Revenge

Hariyama (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Guts
EVs: 252 Atk / 116 Def / 116 SDef / 24 Spd
– Cross Chop
– Earthquake
– Focus Punch
– Hidden Power [Rock]
141 Spd
Focus Punch: Fake Out, Knock Off, Toxic

Hariyama (M) @ Choice Band
EVs: 252 Atk / 16 Def / 16 SDef / 224 Spd
– Cross Chop
– Earthquake
– Focus Punch
– Hidden Power [Rock]
210 Spd
Focus Punch: Fake Out, Knock Off, Toxic

Hariyama (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Guts
– Belly Drum
– Brick Break
– Earthquake
– Hidden Power [Rock]
Use with Agility + Baton Pass or Paralysis.

Gyarados (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 84 HP / 216 Atk / 208 Spd
– Dragon Dance
– Earthquake
– Hidden Power [Flying]
– Rest
249 Spd (373 after 1 Dragon Dance)
252+ Atk Choice Band Heracross Hidden Power Rock vs. 84 HP / 0 Def Gyarados: 297-350 (84.3 – 99.4%) — guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
Rest: Taunt, Roar

Gyarados (M) @ Liechi Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 196 Atk / 48 SDef / 12 Spd
– Dragon Dance
– Earthquake
– Frustration
– Hidden Power [Rock]
200 Spd
252 SpA Starmie Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 44 SpD Gyarados: 333-392 (84.5 – 99.4%) — guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
Liechi Berry: Leftovers
Hidden Power [Rock]: Hidden Power [Flying], Hidden Power [Bug]
Frustration: Flail, Rest

Gyarados (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 104 Def / 140 SDef / 12 Spd
– Dragon Dance
– Earthquake
– Hidden Power [Flying]
– Rest
200 Spd
252+ SpA Starmie Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 140 SpD Gyarados: 333-392 (84.5 – 99.4%) — guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Heracross Hidden Power Rock vs. 252 HP / 104 Def Gyarados: 176-208 (44.6 – 52.7%) — guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

Gyarados (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 244 Def / 12 Spd
– Dragon Dance
– Earthquake
– Hidden Power [Flying]
– Rest
200 Spd
252+ Atk Pure Power Medicham Hidden Power Rock vs. 252 HP / 244+ Def Gyarados: 173-204 (43.9 – 51.7%) — guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

Azumarill (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Huge Power
– Focus Punch
– Hidden Power [Rock]
– Substitute
– Toxic
Hidden Power [Rock]: Hidden Power [Ghost], Frustration

Azumarill (F) @ Leftovers
IVs: 30 Def / 30 SDef
– Double-Edge
– Focus Punch
– Hidden Power [Ghost]
– Sing
Sing: Encore

Azumarill (F) @ Choice Band
EVs: 160 HP / 252 Atk / 96 Spd
– Brick Break
– Double-Edge
– Focus Punch
– Hidden Power [Ghost]
160 Spd

Golem (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Rock Head
EVs: 16 HP / 240 Atk / 252 Spd
– Block
– Earthquake
– Explosion
– Rock Slide

Golem (M) @ Choice Band
– Double-Edge
– Earthquake
– Explosion
– Rock Slide

Golem (M) @ Choice Band
EVs: 80 HP / 188 Atk / 104 Def / 136 Spd
– Double-Edge
– Earthquake
– Explosion
– Rock Slide
160 Spd
252+ Atk Choice Band Salamence Earthquake vs. 80 HP / 104 Def Golem: 272-320 (84.7 – 99.6%) — guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Metagross Meteor Mash vs. 80 HP / 104 Def Golem: 272-320 (84.7 – 99.6%) — guaranteed 2HKO

Nosepass (M) @ Lum Berry
EVs: 32 HP / 252 Atk / 224 SAtk
Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
– Earthquake
– Taunt
– Thunder Wave
– Thunderbolt
252+ SpA Magneton Thunderbolt vs. 32 HP / 0 SpD Nosepass: 176-208 (84.2 – 99.5%) — guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Nosepass Earthquake vs. 96 HP / 0 Def Magneton: 265-312 (100 – 117.7%) — guaranteed OHKO
0 Atk Skarmory Drill Peck vs. 32 HP / 4 Def Nosepass: 28-33 (13.3 – 15.7%) — possibly the worst move ever
224 SpA Nosepass Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Skarmory: 96-114 (28.7 – 34.1%) — 99.6% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
Lum Berry: Soft Sand, Leftovers
Earthquake: Explosion

Delcatty (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Cute Charm
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
– Baton Pass
– Calm Mind
– Sing
– Substitute
Sing: Attract, Charm

Crobat (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 Atk / 80 Def / 176 Spd
– Aerial Ace
– Hidden Power [Ground]
– Shadow Ball
– Sludge Bomb
374 Spd

Sableye (M) @ Leftovers
– Knock Off
– Recover
– Shadow Ball
– Toxic
252+ SpA Starmie Surf vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Sableye: 135-159 (44.4 – 52.3%) — guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
+1 252 SpA Alakazam Fire Punch vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Sableye: 119-140 (39.1 – 46%) — guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

Sableye (M) @ Leftovers
– Knock Off
– Recover
– Shadow Ball
– Toxic
252+ Atk Choice Band Pure Power Medicham Shadow Ball vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Sableye: 152-179 (50 – 58.8%) — 74.2% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Choice Band Slaking Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Sableye: 181-214 (59.5 – 70.3%) — guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Alakazam Fire Punch vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Sableye: 120-142 (39.4 – 46.7%) — guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
Toxic, Knock Off: Protect, Calm Mind + Hidden Power [Dark] (Relaxed Nature)

Mawile (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Hyper Cutter
EVs: 252 HP / 140 Def / 116 Spd
– Baton Pass
– Iron Defense
– Swords Dance
– Taunt
165 Spd

Machamp (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
– Bulk Up
– Cross Chop
– Rest
– Rock Slide
252+ Atk Choice Band Salamence Hidden Power Flying vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Machamp: 323-380 (84.1 – 98.9%) — guaranteed 2HKO
Bulk Up, Rock Slide: Counter, Encore, Hidden Power [Ghost]

Machamp (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 16 Atk / 180 Def / 60 SDef
– Bulk Up
– Cross Chop
– Rest
– Rock Slide
252+ Atk Salamence Hidden Power Flying vs. +1 252 HP / 180 Def Machamp: 170-200 (44.2 – 52%) — guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
Bulk Up, Rock Slide: Counter, Encore, Hidden Power [Ghost], Toxic
Rest:

Machamp (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SDef
– Bulk Up
– Cross Chop
– Rest
– Rock Slide
252+ Atk Choice Band Salamence Hidden Power Flying vs. +1 252 HP / 0 Def Machamp: 312-368 (81.2 – 95.8%) — guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
Bulk Up, Rock Slide: Counter, Encore, Hidden Power [Ghost], Toxic

Machamp (M) @ Leftovers
IVs: 30 SDef / 30 SDef
– Bulk Up
– Cross Chop
– Hidden Power [Ghost]
– Rock Slide
Rock Slide: Toxic

Machamp (M) @ Choice Band
EVs: 200 HP / 252 Atk / 56 Spd
– Focus Punch
– Cross Chop
– Hidden Power [Ghost]
– Rock Slide
160 Spd

Machamp (M) @ Choice Band
– Focus Punch
– Cross Chop
– Hidden Power [Ghost]
– Rock Slide

Medicham (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Pure Power
– Focus Punch
– High Jump Kick
– Hidden Power [Rock]
– Shadow Ball
Focus Punch: Toxic, Baton Pass, Fake Out, Frustration

Medicham (M) @ Choice Band
EVs: 76 HP / 252 Atk / 180 Spd
– Focus Punch
– High Jump Kick
– Hidden Power [Rock]
– Shadow Ball
240 Spd
Focus Punch: Toxic, Baton Pass, Fake Out, Frustration

Medicham (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 Spd
– Baton Pass
– Brick Break
– Bulk Up
– Recover
242 Spd
252+ Atk Salamence Hidden Power Flying vs. 252 HP / 169 Def Medicham: 272-320 (83.9 – 98.7%) — guaranteed 2HKO
Baton Pass: Toxic, Hidden Power [Rock], Shadow Ball, Toxic, Light Screen

Manectric (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Static
EVs: 252 Atk / 144 SAtk / 112 Spd
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 SAtk
– Hidden Power [Grass]
– Howl
– Iron Tail
– Thunderbolt
300 Spd
+1 252 Atk Manectric Iron Tail vs. 252 HP / 172 Def Regice: 193-228 (53 – 62.6%) — guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Manectric (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 32 HP / 252 SAtk / 224 Spd
– Hidden Power [Grass]
– Protect
– Thunderbolt
– Toxic
302 Spd
Protect: Crunch, Roar, Thief (No Item), Thunder Wave

Plusle (F) @ Liechi Berry
Trait: Minus
– Agility
– Baton Pass
– Substitute
– Thunderbolt
Substitute: Charm, Encore, Light Screen

Minun (F) @ Liechi Berry
Trait: Minus
– Agility
– Baton Pass
– Substitute
– Thunderbolt
Substitute: Charm, Encore, Light Screen

Magneton @ Leftovers
EVs: 40 HP / 216 SAtk / 252 Spd
– Hidden Power [Fire]
– Thunder Wave
– Thunderbolt
– Toxic
252+ SpA Magneton Hidden Power Fire vs. 40 HP / 0 SpD Magneton: 212-250 (84.4 – 99.6%) — guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
Leftovers: Magnet
Modest Nature: Timid Nature
Thunder Wave, Toxic: Thunder, Rest, Metal Sound, Reflect, Protect
Thunderbolt: Thunder

Magneton @ Leftovers
EVs: 84 Atk / 136 SAtk / 36 SDef / 252 Spd
– Hidden Power [Ground]
– Protect
– Thunderbolt
– Toxic
84 Atk Magneton Hidden Power Ground vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Magneton: 163-192 (53.6 – 63.1%) — guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ SpA Magneton Hidden Power Fire vs. 0 HP / 36 SpD Magneton: 204-240 (84.6 – 99.5%) — guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
Leftovers: Magnet
Timid Nature: Modest Nature
Protect, Toxic: Thunder, Thunder Wave, Rest, Metal Sound, Reflect

Magneton @ Leftovers
EVs: 152 HP / 100 SAtk / 252 SDef / 4 Spd
IVs: 30 Def / 30 SAtk
– Hidden Power [Grass]
– Rest
– Thunder
– Toxic
177 Spd
252+ SpA Regice Ice Beam vs. 152 HP / 252 SpD Magneton: 70-83 (25 – 29.7%) — 0% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
Thunder: Thunderbolt

Volbeat (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Swarm
EVs: 8 HP / 248 SAtk / 252 Spd
– Baton Pass
– Moonlight
– Tail Glow
– Thunderbolt
Moonlight: Confuse Ray, Light Screen

Vileplume (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 236 Def / 20 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
– Aromatherapy
– Stun Spore
– Hidden Power [Grass]
– Moonlight
141 Spd
252+ Atk Choice Band Pure Power Medicham Shadow Ball vs. 252 HP / 236+ Def Vileplume: 142-168 (40.1 – 47.4%) — guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
4 SpA Milotic Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Vileplume: 151-178 (42.6 – 50.2%) — guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
Aromatherapy, Stun Spore: Sleep Powder, Charm

Vileplume (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Chlorophyll
EVs: 136 HP / 252 SAtk / 120 Spd
– Hidden Power [Fire]
– Sleep Powder
– Solar Beam
– Sunny Day
165 Spd

Dodrio (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Early Bird
– Frustration
– Drill Peck
– Hidden Power [Ground]
– Quick Attack
Quick Attack: Steel Wing, Hyper Beam, Endeavor, Pursuit (Shedinja)

Roselia (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
– Aromatherapy
– Spikes
– Synthesis
– Leech Seed
Aromatherapy, Leech Seed: Toxic, Hidden Power [Grass], Stun Spore, Grass Whistle

Wailord (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Water Veil
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SDef
– Amnesia
– Curse
– Frustration
– Rest
Frustration: Double-Edge, Rollout

Torkoal (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: White Smoke
– Amnesia
– Body Slam
– Curse
– Rest
Body Slam: Frustration

Muk (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sticky Hold
– Brick Break
– Curse
– Rest
– Sludge Bomb
Brick Break: Explosion, Focus Punch, Hidden Power [Ground]
Rest: Explosion

Muk (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sticky Hold
– Curse
– Flamethrower
– Rest
– Sludge Bomb
Flamethrower: Fire Blast

Weezing (M) @ Leftovers
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
– Haze
– Rest
– Thunderbolt
– Will-O-Wisp
Thunderbolt: Flamethrower

Weezing (M) @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
– Explosion
– Flamethrower
– Haze
– Will-O-Wisp
Flamethrower: Thunderbolt

Grumpig (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 HP / 52 SAtk / 144 SDef / 60 Spd
– Calm Mind
– Hidden Power [Fire]
– Psychic
– Substitute
210 Spd
4 SpA Milotic Surf vs. 252 HP / 144+ SpD Grumpig: 76-90 (20.8 – 24.7%) — possible 6HKO after Leftovers recovery
Hidden Power [Fire]: Hidden Power [Dark]

Grumpig (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 80 SAtk / 176 SDef
– Calm Mind
– Hidden Power [Fire]
– Psychic
– Rest
252+ SpA Magneton Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 176+ SpD Grumpig: 115-136 (31.5 – 37.3%) — 0% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
Hidden Power [Fire]: Hidden Power [Dark], Taunt, Substitute, Reflect, Magic Coat, Toxic

Sandslash (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Veil
EVs: 52 HP / 96 Atk / 180 SDef / 180 Spd
– Earthquake
– Hidden Power [Rock]
– Swords Dance
– Toxic
210 Spd
4 SpA Milotic Surf vs. 52 HP / 180 SpD Sandslash: 256-302 (84.2 – 99.3%) — guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Choice Band Metagross Meteor Mash vs. 52 HP / 0 Def Sandslash: 255-301 (83.8 – 99%) — guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
ueberlebt 237SA Milotic Surfer o. Wahlband Metagross Sternenhieb
Toxic: Counter, Focus Punch

Skarmory (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef / 4 Spd
– Drill Peck
– Rest
– Roar
– Spikes
Drill Peck: Toxic

Skarmory (M) @ Leftovers
– Drill Peck
– Rest
– Roar
– Spikes
Drill Peck: Toxic

Skarmory (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Vs: 30 SAtk / 30 SDef
– Aerial Ace
– Hidden Power [Ground]
– Rest
– Spikes
252+ Atk Skarmory Hidden Power Ground vs. 56 HP / 0 Def Magneton: 255-300 (100 – 117.6%) — guaranteed OHKO
Leftovers: Soft Sand
Rest: Whirlwind, Protect, Toxic

Skarmory (M) @ Soft Sand
– Aerial Ace
– Hidden Power [Ground]
– Spikes
– Whirlwind
252 Atk Soft Sand Skarmory Hidden Power Ground vs. 56 HP / 0 Def Magneton: 255-300 (100 – 117.6%) — guaranteed OHKO
Whirlwind: Toxic

Trapinch (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Arena Trap
EVs: 16 HP / 240 Atk / 252 SDef
– Earthquake
– Protect
– Toxic
– Quick Attack
252+ SpA Magneton Hidden Power Grass vs. 16 HP / 252 SpD Trapinch: 198-234 (84.2 – 99.5%) — guaranteed 2HKO

Flygon (M) @ Choice Band
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SDef
– Earthquake
– Rock Tomb
– Hidden Power [Bug]
– Toxic
Hidden Power [Bug]: Hidden Power [Rock]
Rock Tomb, Toxic: Steel Wing, Frustration, Hyper Beam

Cacturne (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Veil
– Spikes
– Leech Seed
– Protect
– Hidden Power [Grass]
Protect, Leech Seed: Toxic, Grass Whistle

Altaria (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 236 Atk / 20 Spd
– Dragon Dance
– Earthquake
– Hidden Power [Flying]
– Rest
200 Spd

Zangoose (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Immunity
– Frustration
– Hidden Power [Ground]
– Swords Dance
– Taunt
Taunt: Shadow Ball, Brick Break, Roar, Focus Punch, Hyper Beam, Quick Attack, Flail, Thief (No Item)

Zangoose (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Immunity
EVs: 144 HP / 124 Atk / 12 Def / 228 Spd
– Counter
– Frustration
– Hidden Power [Ground]
– Swords Dance
300 Spd
252+ Atk Metagross Meteor Mash vs. 144 HP / 12 Def Zangoose: 273-322 (84.5 – 99.6%) — guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ SpA Starmie Hydro Pump vs. 144 HP / 0 SpD Zangoose: 273-322 (84.5 – 99.6%) — guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
Leftovers: Liechi Berry
Counter, Hidden Power [Ground]: Shadow Ball, Brick Break, Taunt, Roar, Focus Punch, Hyper Beam, Quick Attack, Flail, Thief (No Item)

Zangoose (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Immunity
EVs: 180 HP / 36 Atk / 28 Def / 36 SDef / 228 Spd
– Counter
– Frustration
– Hidden Power [Ground]
– Swords Dance
252+ Atk Choice Band Salamence Hidden Power Flying vs. 180 HP / 28 Def Zangoose: 280-330 (84.3 – 99.3%) — guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
4 SpA Milotic Surf vs. 180 HP / 36 SpD Zangoose: 148-175 (44.5 – 52.7%) — guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
Counter, Hidden Power [Ground]: Shadow Ball, Brick Break, Taunt, Roar, Focus Punch, Hyper Beam, Quick Attack, Flail, Thief (No Item)

Zangoose (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Immunity
– Focus Punch
– Frustration
– Hidden Power [Ground]
– Shadow Ball
Adamant Nature: Jolly Nature
Focus Punch: Brick Break, Hyper Beam

Seviper (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Shed Skin
EVs: 80 HP / 252 SDef / 176 Spd
– Flamethrower
– Rest
– Taunt
– Toxic
210 Spd
4 SpA Milotic Surf vs. 80 HP / 252+ SpD Seviper: 102-120 (33.2 – 39%) — 9.8% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

Seviper (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Shed Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 80 SAtk / 176 Spd
IVs: 30 Def / 30 SAtk
– Earthquake
– Flamethrower
– Hidden Power [Grass]
– Sludge Bomb
210 Spd
Leftovers: Choice Band
Hidden Power [Grass]: Glare, Screech

Lunatone @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 220 Def / 36 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
– Calm Mind
– Ice Beam
– Psychic
– Rest
36 SpA Lunatone Ice Beam vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Salamence: 333-392 (100.6 – 118.4%) — guaranteed OHKO
Ice Beam: Hypnosis, Cosmic Power, Reflect, Toxic

Lunatone @ Leftovers
EVs: 156 HP / 216 SAtk / 136 Spd
– Calm Mind
– Hypnosis
– Ice Beam
– Psychic
210 Spd

Solrock @ Choice Band
EVs: 252 Atk / 120 Def / 136 Spd
– Earthquake
– Explosion
– Rock Slide
– Shadow Ball
210 Spd

Solrock @ Leftovers
– Reflect
– Rest
– Rock Slide
– Toxic
252+ Atk Choice Band Salamence Brick Break vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Solrock: 111-131 (32.2 – 38%) — 1.1% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
Reflect, Toxic: Earthquake, Explosion, Light Screen, Cosmic Power

Crawdaunt (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Hyper Cutter
EVs: 216 HP / 232 Atk / 60 Spd
– Brick Break
– Frustration
– Hidden Power [Rock]
– Swords Dance
160 Spd
Hidden Power [Rock]: Hidden Power [Ghost], Taunt, Surf, Ice Beam, Knock Off
Frustration: Taunt, Surf, Ice Beam, Knock Off

Claydol @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
– Earthquake
– Rapid Spin
– Rest
– Shadow Ball
252+ Atk Claydol Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Sableye: 153-180 (50.3 – 59.2%) — 78.5% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Claydol Shadow Ball vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Dusclops: 78-92 (27.4 – 32.3%) — 67.8% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Claydol Shadow Ball vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Dusclops: 103-122 (36.2 – 42.9%) — 97.9% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ SpA Alakazam Hidden Power Dark vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Claydol: 149-176 (45.9 – 54.3%) — 5.9% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
Earthquake, Shadow Ball: Toxic, Explosion, Reflect, Light Screen, Cosmic Power

Claydol @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 SDef
– Cosmic Power
– Rapid Spin
– Rest
– Toxic
+1 252+ SpA Alakazam Fire Punch vs. 252 HP / 56+ SpD Claydol: 102-121 (31.4 – 37.3%) — guaranteed 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
+6 0 Atk Swampert Hidden Power Rock vs. 252 HP / 200 Def Claydol: 86-102 (26.5 – 31.4%) — 16.9% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
+6 0 Atk Swampert Hidden Power Rock vs. 252 HP / 200 Def Claydol on a critical hit: 174-205 (53.7 – 63.2%) — guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
0 Atk Sableye Shadow Ball vs. +1 252 HP / 200 Def Claydol: 76-90 (23.4 – 27.7%) — possible 5HKO after Leftovers recovery

Armaldo (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Battle Armor
EVs: 16 HP / 240 Atk / 252 Spd
– Earthquake
– Hidden Power [Bug]
– Rock Blast
– Swords Dance
4 SpA Milotic Surf vs. 16 HP / 0 SpD Armaldo: 249-294 (84.4 – 99.6%) — guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+2 240+ Atk Armaldo Hidden Power Bug vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Milotic: 204-240 (51.7 – 60.9%) — 94.1% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
Earthquake, Rock Blast: Knock Off

Armaldo (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Battle Armor
EVs: 152 HP / 104 SDef / 252 Spd
– Earthquake
– Hidden Power [Bug]
– Rock Blast
– Swords Dance
252 SpA Starmie Surf vs. 152 HP / 104 SpD Armaldo: 277-326 (84.1 – 99%) — guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
Earthquake, Rock Blast: Knock Off

Milotic (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Marvel Scale
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
– Recover
– Refresh
– Surf
– Toxic
Toxic, Refresh: Ice Beam, Hidden Power [Electric], Hidden Power [Grass], Hypnosis, Light Screen, Dragon Breath, Mirror Coat, Confuse Ray, Wrap + Hypnosis

Starmie @ Leftovers
– Hydro Pump
– Ice Beam
– Rapid Spin
– Thunderbolt
252+ SpA Starmie Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Sableye: 169-199 (55.5 – 65.4%) — guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ SpA Starmie Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Dusclops: 107-127 (37.6 – 44.7%) — guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
Leftovers: Mystic Water
Rapid Spin: Recover

Starmie @ Leftovers
EVs: 120 HP / 252 Def / 136 Spd
– Ice Beam
– Rapid Spin
– Recover
– Surf
330 Spd
Ice Beam, Surf: Thunderbolt, Psychic, Hidden Power [Grass], Toxic, Reflect, Light Screen

Starmie @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 228 Def / 28 Spd
– Ice Beam
– Rapid Spin
– Recover
– Surf
300 Spd
Ice Beam, Surf: Thunderbolt, Psychic, Hidden Power [Grass], Toxic, Reflect, Light Screen

Starmie @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
– Ice Beam
– Rapid Spin
– Recover
– Thunderbolt
+1 252+ Atk Gyarados Hidden Power Flying vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Starmie: 147-174 (45.3 – 53.7%) — 2.3% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
Ice Beam, Thunderbolt: Surf, Psychic, Hidden Power [Grass], Toxic, Reflect, Light Screen

Banette (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Insomnia
– Rest
– Shadow Ball
– Skill Swap
– Will-O-Wisp
0+ SpA Starmie Surf vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Banette: 107-127 (32.2 – 38.2%) — 2.1% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
Rest + Skill Swap: Knock Off, Screech, Hidden Power [Fighting], Thunderbolt, Taunt, Snatch, Destiny Bond

Dusclops (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 28 Atk / 228 SDef
– Focus Punch
– Rest
– Shadow Ball
– Will-O-Wisp
32 Atk Dusclops Shadow Ball vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Alakazam: 251-296 (100 – 117.9%) — guaranteed OHKO
Focus Punch: Confuse Ray, Calm Mind, Grudge, Imprison, Mean Look, Memento, Night Shade, Curse

Dusclops (M) @ Leftovers
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
– Calm Mind
– Ice Beam
– Rest
– Will-O-Wisp
Ice Beam: Psychic

Chimecho (F) @ Leftovers
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
– Calm Mind
– Curse
– Psychic
– Rest
Calm Mind, Curse: Heal Bell, Hypnosis, Reflect, Light Screen, Wrap + Hypnosis

Absol (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 224 HP / 16 Def / 16 SDef / 252 Spd
– Baton Pass
– Shadow Ball
– Swords Dance
– Taunt
252+ SpA Alakazam Fire Punch vs. 244 HP / 16 SpD Absol: 136-161 (40.9 – 48.4%) — guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

Absol (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 216 HP / 244 Def / 48 Spd
– Baton Pass
– Shadow Ball
– Swords Dance
– Taunt
198 Spd
252+ Atk Choice Band Salamence Brick Break vs. 216 HP / 244+ Def Absol: 275-324 (84.6 – 99.6%) — guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Absol (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 8 HP / 248 SAtk / 252 Spd
– Calm Mind
– Thunderbolt
– Ice Beam
– Baton Pass
248 SpA Absol Ice Beam vs. 60 HP / 0 SpD Salamence: 346-408 (100 – 117.9%) — guaranteed OHKO

Absol (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 216 HP / 244 Def / 48 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
– Calm Mind
– Thunderbolt
– Ice Beam
– Baton Pass
198 Spd
252+ Atk Choice Band Salamence Brick Break vs. 216 HP / 244+ Def Absol: 275-324 (84.6 – 99.6%) — guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Pikachu (M) @ Light Ball
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
– Encore
– Hidden Power [Grass]
– Thunder Wave
– Thunderbolt
Hidden Power [Grass]: Hidden Power [Ice]
Thunder Wave: Sweet Kiss, Thunder

Raichu (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 108 Atk / 252 SAtk / 148 Spd
– Encore
– Focus Punch
– Hidden Power [Grass]
– Thunderbolt
300 Spd
Hidden Power [Grass]: Hidden Power [Ice]

Golduck (M) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Damp
EVs: 16 HP / 240 SAtk / 252 Spd
– Calm Mind
– Hydro Pump
– Hypnosis
– Ice Beam
Lum Berry: Leftovers
Hypnosis: Hidden Power [Electric], Refresh, Light Screen

Golduck (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Damp
EVs: 240 HP / 252 SAtk / 16 Spd
– Calm Mind
– Ice Beam
– Refresh
– Surf
210 Spd
Refresh: Rest, Hypnosis, Light Screen

Xatu (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 68 SAtk / 188 Spd
– Calm Mind
– Light Screen
– Psychic
– Rest
300 Spd
252+ SpA Regice Ice Beam vs. +1 252 HP / 0 SpD Xatu through Light Screen: 129-152 (38.6 – 45.5%) — guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ SpA Regice Ice Beam vs. +2 252 HP / 0 SpD Xatu through Light Screen: 98-116 (29.3 – 34.7%) — 100% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
Light Screen: Hidden Power [Fire], Hidden Power [Dark], Wish, Reflect, Toxic

Xatu (M) @ Leftovers
– Light Screen
– Rest
– Toxic
– Wish
Light Screen, Toxic: Reflect, Haze
Rest: Protect, Haze, Refresh

Girafarig (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 60 Def / 32 SDef / 164 Spd
– Calm Mind
– Psychic
– Rest
– Thunderbolt
270 Spd
252+ Atk Choice Band Salamence Double-Edge vs. 252 HP / 60 Def Girafarig: 289-341 (84 – 99.1%) — guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+1 0 SpA Girafarig Hidden Power Ice vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Salamence: 336-396 (101.2 – 119.2%) — guaranteed OHKO
Psychic: Hidden Power [Ice], Baton Pass
Thunderbolt: Crunch

EVs: 252 HP / 60 Def / 144 SDef / 52 Spd
– Calm Mind
– Psychic
– Rest
– Thunderbolt
240 Spd
252+ Atk Choice Band Salamence Double-Edge vs. 252 HP / 60 Def Girafarig: 289-341 (84 – 99.1%) — guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+1 0 SpA Girafarig Hidden Power Ice vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Salamence: 336-396 (101.2 – 119.2%) — guaranteed OHKO

EVs: 252 HP / 60 Def / 180 SDef / 16 Spd
– Calm Mind
– Psychic
– Rest
– Thunderbolt
210 Spd

Ability: Early Bird
EVs: 240 HP / 252 SDef / 16 Spd
– Calm Mind
– Crunch
– Psychic
– Rest
210 Spd
+1 252+ SpA Alakazam Fire Punch vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Girafarig: 130-154 (37.9 – 44.8%) — guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ SpA Alakazam Fire Punch vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Girafarig: 87-103 (25.3 – 30%) — 0.1% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
0 SpA Girafarig Crunch vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Alakazam: 122-144 (48.4 – 57.1%) — 46.5% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
Crunch: Baton Pass

Ability: Early Bird
EVs: 136 HP / 120 Atk / 252 SDef
– Light Screen
– Reflect
– Rest
– Shadow Ball
120+ Atk Girafarig Shadow Ball vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Alakazam: 227-268 (90 – 106.3%) — 37.5% chance to OHKO after Leftovers recovery
+1 252+ SpA Alakazam Hidden Power Dark vs. 136 HP / 252 SpD Girafarig: 266-314 (84.4 – 99.6%) — guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
Leftovers: Spell Tag
Light Screen: Amnesia
Reflect: Amnesia, Toxic, Baton Pass

Donphan (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 232 HP / 252 Atk / 24 Spd
– Earthquake
– Hidden Power [Rock]
– Rapid Spin
– Rest
141 Spd
252+ Atk Donphan Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Dusclops: 102-121 (35.9 – 42.6%) — 95.8% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

Donphan (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 Spd
– Earthquake
– Odor Sleuth
– Rapid Spin
– Rest
141 Spd
Odor Sleuth: Hidden Power [Rock], Toxic, Roar, Counter, Growl

Pinsir (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 80 SDef / 176 Spd
– Earthquake
– Hidden Power [Bug]
– Rock Tomb
– Swords Dance
250 Spd
252+ Atk Choice Band Metagross Meteor Mash vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Pinsir: 277-327 (82.9 – 97.9%) — guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Salamence Hidden Power Flying vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Pinsir: 260-306 (77.8 – 91.6%) — guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Salamence Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 80 SpD Pinsir: 282-332 (84.4 – 99.4%) — guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+2 0+ Atk Pinsir Rock Tomb vs. 252 HP / 104 Def Gyarados: 205-242 (52 – 61.4%) — 96.9% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
Rock Tomb: Frustration, Flail
Swords Dance: Bulk Up

Pinsir (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 144 HP / 112 Atk / 252 Spd
– Earthquake
– Hidden Power [Bug]
– Rock Tomb
– Swords Dance
252+ Atk Salamence Hidden Power Flying vs. 144 HP / 0 Def Pinsir: 260-306 (84.6 – 99.6%) — guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
Jolly Nature: Adamant Nature
Rock Tomb: Frustration, Flail
Swords Dance: Bulk Up

Pinsir (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 236 SDef / 20 Spd
IVs: 30 SDef / 30 Spd
– Bulk Up
– Hidden Power [Bug]
– Rock Tomb
– Rest
210 Spd
252+ SpA Regice Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 240+ SpD Pinsir: 130-154 (38.9 – 46.1%) — guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
Bulk Up: Swords Dance
Hidden Power [Bug] + Rock Tomb: Frustration + Earthquake, Earthquake + Hidden Power [Rock]

Heracross (M) @ Choice Band
– Brick Break
– Focus Punch
– Hidden Power [Rock]
– Megahorn

Heracross (M) @ Leftovers
– Bulk Up
– Focus Punch
– Megahorn
– Toxic
Focus Punch: Brick Break
Toxic: Hidden Power [Rock], Brick Break

Heracross (M) @ Liechi Berry
– Bulk Up
– Endure
– Megahorn
– Reversal

Heracross (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 240 SDef / 16 Spd
– Bulk Up
– Focus Punch
– Megahorn
– Rest
210 Spd
Focus Punch: Hidden Power [Rock], Brick Break, Toxic

Heracross (M) @ Liechi Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spd
– Brick Break
– Bulk Up
– Counter
– Megahorn
210 Spd
252+ Atk Salamence Hidden Power Flying vs. +1 252 HP / 240+ Def Heracross: 306-360 (84 – 98.9%) — guaranteed 2HKO
Brick Break: Toxic, Focus Punch, Reversal
Counter: Hidden Power [Rock]

Heracross (M) @ Choice Band
IVs: 0 HP / 0 Def / 0 SAtk / 0 SDef
Naughty Nature (+Atk, -SDef)
– Endure
– Flail
– Megahorn
– Reversal
Use with Rapid Spin.

Rhydon (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 72 HP / 240 Atk / 16 Def / 180 Spd
– Earthquake
– Hidden Power [Rock]
– Megahorn
– Swords Dance
160 Spd
252+ Atk Choice Band Salamence Earthquake vs. 72 HP / 16 Def Rhydon: 312-368 (84.5 – 99.7%) — guaranteed 2HKO
Megahorn: Toxic, Rock Tomb

Glalie (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 248 HP / 68 Def / 136 SDef / 56 Spd
– Ice Beam
– Spikes
– Rest
– Toxic
210 Spd
252+ Atk Choice Band Salamence Brick Break vs. 248 HP / 68 Def Glalie: 307-362 (84.5 – 99.7%) — guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
Rest: Protect, Taunt
Toxic: Light Screen, Crunch, Hidden Power [Grass]

Walrein (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 SDef
– Curse
– Earthquake
– Ice Beam
– Rest

Walrein (M) @ Leftovers
– Curse
– Body Slam
– Rest
– Surf

Gorebyss (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Swift Swim
EVs: 252 HP / 68 Def / 188 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
– Agility
– Amnesia
– Barrier
– Baton Pass
187 Spd
Agility, Amnesia, Barrier: Surf, Refresh, Safeguard, Confuse Ray

Gorebyss (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 88 HP / 232 SAtk / 188 Spd
– Hidden Power [Electric]
– Hydro Pump
– Ice Beam
– Rain Dance
187 Spd
Hidden Power [Electric]: Hidden Power [Grass], Toxic, Refresh

Relicanth (M) @ Choice Band
– Double-Edge
– Earthquake
– Rock Slide
– Toxic
Toxic: Hidden Power [Bug], Hidden Power [Flying]

Relicanth (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
– Calm Mind
– Harden
– Rest
– Surf

Corsola (F) @ Leftovers
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
– Calm Mind
– Recover
– Refresh
– Surf
Refresh: Ice Beam, Toxic, Barrier, Reflect, Mirror Coat

Corsola (F) @ Leftovers
– Calm Mind
– Recover
– Refresh
– Surf
Refresh: Ice Beam, Toxic, Barrier, Reflect, Mirror Coat

Lanturn (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Volt Absorb
– Rest
– Surf
– Thunderbolt
– Toxic
Surf, Thunderbolt: Ice Beam, Amnesia, Thunder Wave, Confuse Ray, Flash
Toxic: Thunder Wave

Kingdra (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 240 SAtk / 16 Spd
– Hydro Pump
– Ice Beam
– Rain Dance
210 Spd
Hidden Power [Electric]: Hidden Power [Grass], Toxic, Rest

Kingdra (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 152 Def / 96 SDef / 8 Spd
– Dragon Dance
– Frustration
– Rest
– Surf
187 Spd
Surf: Hydro Pump

Kingdra (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 156 Def / 100 SDef
– Dragon Dance
– Frustration
– Hidden Power [Ground]
– Rest

Salamence (M) @ Choice Band
IVs: 30 HP / 30 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SAtk / 30 SDef
– Brick Break
– Double-Edge
– Earthquake
– Hidden Power [Flying]
Brick Break: Toxic, Iron Tail

Salamence (M) @ Choice Band
– Aerial Ace
– Double-Edge
– Earthquake
– Hidden Power [Rock]
270 Spd

Salamence (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 152 HP / 216 Atk / 140 Spd
– Dragon Dance
– Earthquake
– Hidden Power [Flying]
– Toxic
270 Spd
Toxic: Flamethrower, Fire Blast

Salamence (M) @ Liechi Berry
EVs: 252 Atk / 200 SDef / 56 Spd
– Toxic
– Double-Edge
– Earthquake
– Dragon Dance
250 Spd
52 SpA Milotic Ice Beam vs. 0 HP / 200 SpD Salamence: 278-328 (83.9 – 99%) — guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
Toxic: Flamethrower, Fire Blast

Salamence (M) @ Leftovers
– Dragon Claw
– Fire Blast
– Hidden Power [Grass]
– Toxic
Modest Nature: Timid Nature
Fire Blast: Flamethrower
Hidden Power [Grass]: Protect, Hidden Power [Electric]

Metagross @ Leftovers
EVs: 208 HP / 252 Atk / 48 Spd
– Agility
– Earthquake
– Hidden Power [Rock]
– Meteor Mash
187 Spd
252+ Atk Choice Band Salamence Earthquake vs. 208 HP / 0 Def Metagross: 295-348 (83.5 – 98.5%) — guaranteed 2HKO
Hidden Power [Rock]: Toxic, Rest, Light Screen, Sludge Bomb

Metagross @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 64 SAtk / 192 SDef
– Earthquake
– Meteor Mash
– Rest
Hidden Power [Electric]: Hidden Power [Grass]
64 SpA Metagross Hidden Power Electric vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Gyarados: 210-248 (53.2 – 62.9%) — guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Metagross @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef / 4 Spd
– Earthquake
– Meteor Mash
– Rest
– Toxic
177 Spd
Toxic: Agility, Metal Claw, Hidden Power [Rock], Toxic, Light Screen, Reflect, Iron Defense

Metagross @ Choice Band
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 196 HP / 172 Atk / 140 Spd
– Earthquake
– Hidden Power [Rock]
– Meteor Mash
– Toxic
210 Spd
252+ Atk Choice Band Salamence Earthquake vs. 208 HP / 0 Def Metagross: 295-348 (83.5 – 98.5%) — guaranteed 2HKO
Toxic: Hyper Beam, Sludge Bomb, Shadow Ball, Pursuit (Shedinja)

Metagross @ Choice Band
– Earthquake
– Hidden Power [Rock]
– Meteor Mash
– Toxic
210 Spd
Toxic: Hyper Beam, Sludge Bomb, Shadow Ball, Pursuit (Shedinja)

Metagross @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SAtk
Quiet Nature (+SAtk, -Spd)
– Hidden Power [Grass]
– Meteor Mash
– Pursuit
– Toxic

Regirock @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 96 Atk / 164 SDef
– Curse
– Earthquake
– Explosion
– Hidden Power [Rock]
Earthquake: Focus Punch, Superpower, Explosion
Explosion: Rest
252+ SpA Starmie Hydro Pump vs. 248 HP / 164 SpD Regirock: 307-362 (84.5 – 99.7%) — guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recover

Regirock @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Atk / 16 Def
– Curse
– Earthquake
– Explosion
– Hidden Power [Rock]
Earthquake: Focus Punch, Superpower, Explosion
Explosion: Rest

Regice @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 220 Def / 16 SDef / 20 Spd
– Hidden Power [Grass]
– Ice Beam
– Rest
– Thunderbolt
141 Spd
Hidden Power [Grass]: Toxic, Zap Cannon, Hidden Power [Fire], Amnesia, Curse

Regice @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 192 Def / 64 SDef
– Hidden Power [Grass]
– Ice Beam
– Rest
– Thunderbolt
252+ Atk Metagross Meteor Mash vs. 252 HP / 192 Def Regice: 307-362 (84.3 – 99.4%) — guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ SpA Salamence Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 80+ SpD Regice: 122-144 (33.5 – 39.5%) — 22.4% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
Hidden Power [Grass]: Toxic, Zap Cannon, Hidden Power [Fire], Amnesia, Curse

Regice @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Atk / 136 SAtk
– Curse
– Earthquake
– Ice Beam
– Rest
136+ SpA Regice Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Skarmory: 117-138 (35 – 41.3%) — 75.8% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
Earthquake, Rest: Explosion

Regice @ Leftovers
EVs: 144 HP / 228 Atk / 136 SAtk
– Focus Punch
– Hidden Power [Ghost]
– Ice Beam
– Rest
136+ SpA Regice Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Skarmory: 117-138 (35 – 41.3%) — 75.8% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
228 Atk Regice Hidden Power Ghost vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Alakazam: 156-184 (61.9 – 73%) — guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
228 Atk Regice Focus Punch vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Regice: 178-210 (48.9 – 57.6%) — 55.1% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
228 Atk Regice Focus Punch vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Registeel: 125-148 (34.3 – 40.6%) — 55.8% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ SpA Magneton Thunderbolt vs. 144 HP / 0 SpD Regice: 87-103 (25.8 – 30.5%) — 1.1% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
Focus Punch, Hidden Power [Ghost]: Explosion, Earthquake, Curse, Superpower, Thunderbolt, Thunder

Registeel @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 112 Atk / 92 Def / 56 SDef
– Curse
– Earthquake
– Hidden Power [Rock]
– Rest
252+ Atk Choice Band Metagross Earthquake vs. +1 248 HP / 92 Def Registeel: 163-192 (44.9 – 52.8%) — guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
+1 112 Atk Registeel Hidden Power Rock vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Salamence: 166-196 (50 – 59%) — guaranteed 2HKO
Earthquake + Hidden Power [Rock]: Frustration + Earthquake, Hidden Power [Steel] + Explosion, Frustration + Toxic, Hidden Power [Steel] + Toxic

Registeel @ Leftovers
– Curse
– Earthquake
– Hidden Power [Rock]
– Rest
252+ SpA Magneton Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Registeel: 87-103 (23.9 – 28.2%) — possible 5HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ SpA Magneton Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Registeel on a critical hit: 175-207 (48 – 56.8%) — 41% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
Earthquake + Hidden Power [Rock]: Frustration + Earthquake, Hidden Power [Steel] + Explosion, Frustration + Toxic, Hidden Power [Steel] + Toxic

Registeel @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
IVs: 30 SDef
– Amnesia
– Curse
– Hidden Power [Steel]
– Rest
Hidden Power [Steel]: Frustration
Amnesia + Hidden Power [Steel]: Earthquake + Hidden Power [Rock], Frustration + Earthquake

Registeel @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 200 SAtk / 56 SDef
– Curse
– Earthquake
– Rest
– Thunderbolt
200 SpA Registeel Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Skarmory: 124-146 (37.1 – 43.7%) — 99.9% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
Earthquake: Frustration, Hidden Power [Steel]

Registeel @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 128 SDef
– Amnesia
– Iron Defense
– Rest
– Toxic
Amnesia, Iron Defense: Explosion, Zap Cannon, Focus Punch, Sandstorm
252+ Atk Choice Band Heracross Brick Break vs. +1 252 HP / 128 Def Registeel: 170-200 (46.7 – 54.9%) — 14.1% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+1 252+ SpA Alakazam Fire Punch vs. 252 HP / 128+ SpD Registeel: 163-192 (44.7 – 52.7%) — guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

SEA

show me what to be
is a Pre-Contributor
NUPL Champion
I have decided to bump this thread, as myself and a few others have recently developed a growing interest in this metagame. Also, I am here to talk about our lord and savior, Lanturn, and its place in the metagame.

Lanturn @ Leftovers
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 8 HP / 88 Def / 252 SpA / 160 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Thunder

This is the set I am choosing to run, as unless you are running into Skill Swap Starmie, this slams everything quite hard. The defense EVs are for 252+ Salamence from full, and Thunder is to slam Milotic that thinks it can Recover stall you. You can also opt for HP Grass for Swampert. Unlike normal ADV, I believe this mon is a bit more than a niche pick. It performs quite well against many top metagame threats, and almost always does something in a game.

Vileplume @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 4 Def / 112 SpA / 144 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 2 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Leech Seed
- Sleep Powder

Another Pokemon I am going to make note of, as it stonewalls Refresh Milotic, and Sleep Powder is great. It's surprisingly fat, and can eat attacks like Alakazam Psychic. Not much more to say here, it has some great Sp. Def and sits on Water types. Make sure you have a plan for Alakazam, as this Pokemon invites Zam to come in on it. And before you ask, I unfortunately do not remember what the EVs do.

I was looking at this for ADV Doubles, cause it removes Sub/Icy Wind/Twave/Boom for a ton of mons, which is really interesting. And I had an idea.

Ruby & Sapphire contain data for every single Pokemon (and item) in them. So one could simply play a metagame that allows every Pokemon, but bans moves that are only obtainable outside of RS.

For Doubles, I think this is far more interesting than restricting the mon selection. The point of it to me is to capture the metagame as it was originally designed by the Ruby & Sapphire development team.

I don't know what this would mean for Singles, but I made a paste that lists all the changes: https://pastebin.com/PPresHBX

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)