Duplicate Adding "Notes" to a Pokemon

Doesn't necessarily need to be in the Teams, but I think this will elevate the Box's usage in terms of saving certain sets. I can have very minute EV changes but it'd be nice if I could have a notes section, even if it was hidden in the Import/Export source text, so I can throw in some calcs or just "This Lando set can survive 2 Magma Storms"

Either like this for a very basic rudimentary version:

Code:
Landorus-Therian (M) @ Leftovers

Ability: Intimidate

EVs: 248 HP / 112 Def / 148 SpD

Sassy Nature

IVs: 27 Spe

- Earthquake

- Defog

- U-turn

- Knock Off

// Sassy and 27 Speed IV's to have slower U-Turn, EV'd to survive 2 Magma Storms
Or maybe have a Notes tab we can access here,
1658629478071.png

Or maybe add space between each Pokemon here, showing the Notes, where it'll show the first line of the notes, and then we can click the notes to access the full writeup of the set! (This space between the Pokemon could potentially also be the same notes accessed where I circled in the image above)

1658629590787.png

It could also be useful if someone is using the team and it'll have notes for them within the actual client. pokepast would have to adapt and make sure they ignore "//" or whatever notation you guys would use to ignore the notes, if it was embedded into the Import/Export source text

Attachments

Plague von Karma

Banned deucer.
I would kill for something like this, or generally some sort of team description function. I sometimes make teams while under the influence of [DATA EXPUNGED] and come back wondering what the seven layers of fresh hell I was doing. Or, I just plain don't remember what I was doing and what the lines were, meaning I have to go through a cracked-out conversation I had with a friend while building from 2020 to know what my team did. Pleeeease add this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)