Add ability to permanently delete certain ladder rankings from your profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently, you can view your rankings for various formats by either typing the /rank command (and optionally including someone's username + the generation, e.g. '/rank paysa, gen9' would return all of my rankings for the Gen 9 formats I've played) or by clicking on their name, which does the same.
rankingwithrankcommand.PNG
rankingwithnamelink.PNG

I'd like to propose a feature that lets users delete formats permanently from their profile. Currently, the only way to 'remove' a format from your profile is by taking a format to 1000 ELO and then resetting your W/L (as pictured in the left), which will make it so that it doesn't show up when you click on someone's profile and view their rating that way. However, it still appears when typing /rank. As such, a proper feature to delete rankings from your profile would be extremely useful for those who want to clean up their profile, who'd like to keep separate accounts for different formats (e.g. tiered gamemodes, random battles, a generic alt, etc.). It also doesn't 'punish' people for trying out a format that they perhaps didn't do well on, that permanently remains on their profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)