About Ruins Of Alph

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have got problems about Ruins Of Alph.Can you help?Here they are: I beat Falkner,Violet Gym Leader,and went to Ruins Of Alph. There was a puzzle there. Why there is a puzzle and what happens when you solve it completely? Also,how can you solve it? I solved it(it was a picture of Kabuto),but nothing happened.

Another question: You know,there are letters on the wall of the stone panel chamber.Acoording to Unown Alphabet,it writes "Escape". What does that mean? What should I do?

Thanks for your help.

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
This sub-forum is for discussion of the competitive aspect of older generation Pokemon games, not a Ruins of Alph question forum. In the future, if you have a question about something in-game please use this thread: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/have-a-question-ask-it-here-not-sm-questions.3476944/

To answer your question though, when you solve each of the puzzles in the Ruins of Alph, it unlocks Unown variants inside the actual ruins. When you've completed all four puzzles you can catch every type of Unown.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask me on my profile or via PM. Welcome to Smogon and have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)