AbNormal {Community Project} [Voting Phase]

Fixed. Looks like I completely missed it, sorry!
No problem, I just wanted to make sure before I voted.

Which entries/recipient options for this week do you agree/disagree with?
Honestly, I liked all of our submissions for Hyper Voice recipients. I tried being a little conservative when I voted, but I wish that I could have voted Yes for all of them.

Which entries/recipient options for this week do you agree/disagree with? [Remember: Be to the point and decisive, no hate]
Some of the Rapid Spin recipients just baffle me. I'm particularly thinking of Magnezone... I get that it's in part based on a UFO, but how would Magnezone itself go about spinning really really fast?

I also don't follow the logic for the Legendary Bird Trio getting Hyper Voice. None of them is known for having a particularly forceful voice, and in fact I think Articuno is the only one to have any commentary on its voice at all -and it has a "haunting" song, which doesn't really call to mind "I yell so hard it hurts people".

Otherwise nothing stands out strongly.

Do you think any of last week's Recipient-Pokemon will get more usage because of these new moves and why?
What, not any move retypings? I know they're Status moves... but it is worth pointing out that Flash is even more worthless than in Standard, since Volt Absorb, Motor Drive, and Lightning Rod will all eat it for a boost. (The others only matter for stuff like Conversion/Conversion2/Protean shenanigans)

Anyway, Glare makes Onix/Steelix and Sableye that much better. Glare is an amazing/obnoxious move, and for Steelix in particular can go a long way to making up for its crippling Speed deficiency, especially since it's largely not afraid of the Electric types that are immune to even Glare. Eelektross, Manectric and Zapdos are noteworthy exceptions, having access to Flamethrower/Heat Wave and solid Special Attack, plus Overheat in Manectric's case, but Manectric fears the possibility of a OHKO from Earthquake, so it's mostly Zapdos and Eelektross that present an issue for Steelix. For Sableye... um... there's 4MSS to consider, honestly...

Rock Climb is, unfortunately, inaccurate, but it is possible that Armaldo will run it anyway -in particular, it gets Hone Claws, so it can get around that flaw. I don't see it particularly affecting the other Pokemon, but I could be overlooking something...

Focus Energy is a boon to everything that's gotten it, but especially Fearow and Drapion, who both have Sniper and moves with innate increased critical hit ratio moves. I'm less certain how much the others will use it -for Bisharp it's a comparable boost to a Swords Dance after Defiant triggers off of a Defog/Sticky Web/other thing that doesn't lower Attack while letting it ignore Defense increases, but in a lot of circumstances Swords Dance is going to make more sense (It's not like ignoring Attack drops is useful to a Defiant Pokemon), and Gallade and Lucario are just harder to say. Gallade has an array of boosted critical hit ratio moves, so a Focus Energy is an instant 100% crit rate for a moveset like Psycho Cut/Night Slash/Leaf Blade/Focus Energy, but no Fighting STAB is included, so it might prefer, again, to stick to Swords Dance. But the option is there, regardless!

Egg Bomb provides valuable Physical Fire coverage... albeit inaccurate... overall I suspect Breloom will be the biggest beneficiary, since this provides it a tool for punishing Grass/Poison types that otherwise tend to wall it, Bug types that tend to wall it, Grass/Flying types that tend to wall it... In theory Shiftry appreciates it, but overall if it wants to go "I'm a Sun Pokemon with a Physical Fire move" I suspect it'll just go whole-hog and take Explosion. I may also be underestimating the value for Gourgeist and Pumpkaboo, who otherwise lean on... Flame Charge. For Torkoal the main problem is it has no real reason to go Physical in specific, and Fire Blast is harder hitting and more accurate with an actual side effect!

Quick Attack is an enormous boon to Unburden Hawlucha! 252+ Atk Hawlucha (Electric) Quick Attack vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Talonflame: 102-120 (34.3 - 40.4%) -- guaranteed 3HKO might not seem like much of a help, but it means that Hawlucha can actually get damage in on Talonflame after an Unburden boost -you can Swords Dance up while Talonflame triggers your Focus Sash with a Brave Bird and then outspeed and KO, or Talonflame can be worn down from prior hits against other team members and you just shunt it aside with a Quick Attack, or whatever! The potential for a Hawlucha sweep is there, no longer hard-stopped by Talonflame's existence. Glorious! Oh and I guess the other Pokemon care too, presumably.

Dizzy Punch is only really nifty if you actually care about having a shot at Confusion on your attack. Otherwise all the recipients have better Fighting moves available, like Drain Punch. (Also Machamp would rather just run No Guard Dynamic Punch anyway) Too bad. :(

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Rock Climb is, unfortunately, inaccurate, but it is possible that Armaldo will run it anyway -in particular, it gets Hone Claws, so it can get around that flaw. I don't see it particularly affecting the other Pokemon, but I could be overlooking something...
The Grass and Bug Pokemon get coverage for Flying and Fire type Pokemon. Gogoat already has Rock Slide though, so I'm not sure how useful Rock Climb will be to it.

Dizzy Punch is only really nifty if you actually care about having a shot at Confusion on your attack. Otherwise all the recipients have better Fighting moves available, like Drain Punch. (Also Machamp would rather just run No Guard Dynamic Punch anyway) Too bad. :(
Dizzy Punch is Psychic type. I think you mentioned this in your previous comment, but Slurpuff gets to annihilate Poison types and that's about it.

Whoops!

New statement: Dizzy Punch is a solid boon to Slurpuff, arguably useful for Machamp but a bit weak and narrow in utility, Ludicolo doesn't care more because it's so solidly Specially oriented in practice, Infernape has too much 4MSS but appreciates it in theory, Hitmonchan is probably not going to come out of the woodwork over it, same for Poliwrath, and I'm not thinking of a reason for Pangoro to run it... well, maybe to catch Fighting types on the switch-in, who resist Dark and threaten it with STAB super effective hits.

The project has gotten too big. I look forward to release.

Note: The reason the submission phase was surprisingly short is because of something that may come in my way later this week, making me unable to be on Smogon as regularly. I thought it would be best to have a Submission Phase for that period of time instead of a Voting Phase, so the submission phase will end Tuesday. Thanks for the support, and it is just a possibility.

To keep the thread alive, here are a few discussion points from the previous week's changes and more:
  • Which entries/recipient options for this week do you agree/disagree with? [Remember: Be to the point and decisive, no hate]
  • Do you think any of last week's Recipient-Pokemon will get more usage because of these new moves and why?
  • Are there any unanswered questions you want to know specifically about this Pet Mod? If so, please tag me when asking the question and I will reply.

Once again, thanks for submitting, and get voting![/quote]
For the entries, i dont exactly get wooper, chesnaught and magnezone. how do they spin anyway?
Hyper voice, i dont exactly know about glalie. everything else seems ok. i cant make my mind up on goodra.
I forgot last week's recipient's, will edit in later.
EDIT: FAIL

Last edited:
Votes are in!

+Rapid Spin (By Ghoul King <Ferroth & Ste>, MegaGallade <Elec>, the someone <Gol & Pol>, Yellow Skarmory <Vol> and Amitghosh <Ferros> )
+Hyper Voice (By Ghoul King <Fly>, MegaGallade <Swe>, the someone <Ent> and GiveUsYourBones <Arc> )

Growl Fairy (By MegaGallade )
Harden Rock (By the someone )
Heal Bell Steel (By MegaGallade and Yellow Skarmory )
Helping Hand Fairy (By Ghoul King and Yellow Skarmory )

Thanks to all that submitted!
And now...

Moves to give to Pokemon (Note: Submissions that have already been made (i.e. Using the same type, with same moves and with the exact same justification as someone who submitted before) will not be included) (Also Note: For the voting phase of this week we will redo Quick Attack/Egg Bomb/Dizzy Punch in the new format, hopefully)

Heal Bell (New type: Steel)
Growth (New type: Grass)

Status moves

Hold Hands
Howl
Leer
Mean Look

Note: Due to a voting problem, I was unable to start the submission phase on time. Extreme apologies. Thread will be updated with full changes tomorrow.

Get submitting, thanks for the support on the project, and thanks for reading!

Heal Bell Recipients: Bronzong (it literally is a bell), Alomomola (if vaporeon can learn it, why not alomomola? doesnt quite make sense to me. always thought it could learn it.), azelf/mesprit (uxie gets it and these two look like they would get it).

Growth Recipients: exeggutor (looks like it would learn growth), hoppip (same as exeggutor), leafeon (same as hoppip/exeggutor), larvesta (i think it should learn growth because it has room for growth, and to me it just looks like it should learn growth (really suprised it doesn't)).

Hold Hands: fairy. closest thing to a "friendly" type.
Howl: fire. most of the pokemon that learn howl are fire type.
Leer: Dark. The look looks kinda dark-like.
Mean Look: Dark. Very dark-like, and evil to trap other pokemon. dark type is "evil" type in japanese (lol).

Last edited:

Astra

talk to me nice
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
Heal Bell (New type: Steel): Alakazam (spoons are sometimes used in those things which make noices like a bell if there is wind), Delibird (one of its Pokedex entries said something about helping people in the cold mountains, I believe healing them would be helpful, no?), Klefki (keys jiggle, similar to bells) and Exploud (it's known for its noice-based moves, and bells make noices, so why not?).

Growth (New Type: Grass): Sceptile (it's a Grass type), Ludicolo (see Sceptile) and Leafeon (see Sceptile)

Howl: Dark (Animals who howl mostly do it in the night)

...that's all I got for moves :P

Oh and a couple of thoughts about the new recipients:
Rapid Spin: This helps out ferro, tho kinda gets into 4mss. it's a nice help for electrode, which might make it more viable. steelix/golem might see a little more use, and politoed has rapid spin, and in nu kinda area helps out ferroseed. left out poliwag and voltorb, because they're pretty useless, and poliwrath i dont see getting too much more use with it.

Hyper Voice: doesn't really help anything out. everything there is mostly physical.

the move retypings dont help at all lol.

EDIT: Sets for mons with rapid spin
Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
IDK EVs/Nature/IVs (but speed decreasing nature and 0 speed ivs with gyro)
- Stealth Rock
- Gyro Ball/Power Whip
- Rapid Spin/Gyro Ball/Power Whip/Thunder Wave/Spikes
- Same As Above

Electrode @ Leftovers
Ability: Aftermath
252 Speed/252 HP/4 Atk/SpAtk
Jolly/Timid Nature
- One Of taunt/rapid spin/foul play/explosion/twave/tbolt/w/e else you need
- Same As Above
- ^
- ^

Steelix @ Life Orb
Rock Head/Sheer Force
252 Atk/252 HP/4 w/e besides speed if running gyro ball, if not running gyro you might put in 4 speed to creep 0 speed steelix.
Brave/Adamant Nature
IVs: 0/31 Spe, errything else 31
- Double-Edge/Gyro Ball
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge/Rock Slide
- Explosion/Stealth Rock/Glare/Something

Golem @ Leftovers/Custap Berry
Ability: Sturdy
252 Atk/252 hp/4 w/e
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin
- Explosion/Sucker Punch/Stone Edge/Eq/WHATEVER ELSE YOU NEED
- See Above.

Politoed @ Damp Rock
Ability: Drizzle
252 SpAtk/252 w/e/4 w/e (idkspreads)
Nature: Idk
- Scald
- Rapid Spin
- Some Move
- ^

i dont know what poliwrath might run. also if there's any suggestions to help out the sets, why not? and maybe add a sets section to the OP MegaGallade ? (When more pokemon got stat changes and stuff like that, the sets would change.) Also, Imma add some more sets.

EDIT2: more sets! a lot incoming.
Glare (sableye only):
Sableye @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
252 HP/252 Def/4 w/e
Impish Nature (+Def, -SpAtk)
- Recover
- Foul Play/Knock Off
- Taunt
- WoW/Glare

Rock Climb Recipients: I can't see anything running this that newly got it.

Focus Energy Recipients: Helps out decent.

Drapion @ Scope Lens
Ability: Sniper
252 Atk/252 Spe/4 w/e
Jolly Nature
- Focus Energy
- Agility (why does this learn it anyway)
- Poison Jab
- Knock Off

Fearow @ Scope Lens
252 Atk/252 Spe/4 w/e
Jolly Nature
- Focus Energy
- Agility
- Iron Head
- Drill Peck/Brave Bird (don't wanna kill self with recoil!)

I don't have sets for the others

Egg Bomb Recipients: not sure if it helps out too much besides breloom

Breloom @ Toxic Orb/Focus Sash
Ability: Poison Heal/Technician
252 Spe/252 Atk/4 w/e
Nature: Jolly
- Substitute/Bullet Seed
- Focus Punch/Mach Punch
- Egg Bomb
- Idk

Quick Attack Recipients: only hawlucha benefits too much

Hawlucha @ Focus Sash/Salac Berry
Ability: Unburden
252 Spe/252 Atk/4 SpD
Nature: i forget which it runs
- Quick Attack
- High Jump Kick
- Acrobatics
- Substitute if salac, idk what if focus sash.

Dizzy Punch: really helpful for slurpuff, not sure what else it helps.

Slurpuff @ Sitrus Berry
252 Spe/252 Atk/4 SpD
- Belly Drum
- Play Rough
- Drain Punch
- Dizzy Punch

there's some more sets!

Last edited:
Mean Look
Ghost
A lot of Pokemon that learn it are Ghost, and it seems like the kind of thing ghosts do (at least according to Scooby Doo episodes).

A

Joker fan
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Hold Hands - Fairy Type.
You know, friendship and other things that are "nice" and "cutesy" are often associated with fairies.

Growth [Grass Type] - Gourgeist. Reasoning: Gourgeist come in different shape and sizes, I think it would make sense flavorwise for it to have Growth. Also it's a grass type.

Hold Hands: Fairy Type, that love-dovey stuff is clearly fairy thing.
Howl: Dark types, real life animals those who howl are mostly night-stalkers.
Leer: Dark type, its a lot like looking at someone with evil intent, or try to scare someone.
Mean Look: Same reasoning as above, the name itself screams dark. So mean...

Growth: Bellossom, Vileplume, Exeggutor, Sceptile, Cradily (All of them are plant-ish, no reason they shouldn't grow)
Heal Bell: Bronzong(why doesn't it have it?), Klefeki, Mawlie (The typing suggests they should get it), Jirachi(he seems geared towards helping others, so...)

Heal Bell Recipients: Bronzong (it literally is a bell), Alomomola (if vaporeon can learn it, why not alomomola? doesnt quite make sense to me.), azelf/mesprit (uxie gets it and these two look like they would get it), jirachi (learns wish and healing wish but not heal bell).

Growth Recipients: larvesta (i think it should learn growth).
Sorry, but you're only allowed a maximun of 4 recipient Pokemon, pal. Please remove one.
Also, the reasoning for Larvesta is a bit... unjustified. Anyone could say 'oh uh i want dunsparce to learn growth cuz uh i think it should learn it'. Any good justification and it's a yes from me in that case. :P
Oh and a couple of thoughts about the new recipients:
Rapid Spin: This helps out ferro, tho kinda gets into 4mss. it's a nice help for electrode, which might make it more viable. steelix/golem might see a little more use, and politoed has rapid spin, and in nu kinda area helps out ferroseed. left out poliwag and voltorb, because they're pretty useless, and poliwrath i dont see getting too much more use with it.

Hyper Voice: doesn't really help anything out. everything there is mostly physical.

the move retypings dont help at all lol.

EDIT: Sets for mons with rapid spin
Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
IDK EVs/Nature/IVs (but speed decreasing nature and 0 speed ivs with gyro)
- Stealth Rock
- Gyro Ball/Power Whip
- Rapid Spin/Gyro Ball/Power Whip/Thunder Wave/Spikes
- Same As Above

Electrode @ Leftovers
Ability: Aftermath
252 Speed/252 HP/4 Atk/SpAtk
Jolly/Timid Nature
- One Of taunt/rapid spin/foul play/explosion/twave/tbolt/w/e else you need
- Same As Above
- ^
- ^

Steelix @ Life Orb
Rock Head/Sheer Force
252 Atk/252 HP/4 w/e besides speed if running gyro ball, if not running gyro you might put in 4 speed to creep 0 speed steelix.
Brave/Adamant Nature
IVs: 0/31 Spe, errything else 31
- Double-Edge/Gyro Ball
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge/Rock Slide
- Explosion/Stealth Rock/Glare/Something

Golem @ Leftovers/Custap Berry
Ability: Sturdy
252 Atk/252 hp/4 w/e
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin
- Explosion/Sucker Punch/Stone Edge/Eq/WHATEVER ELSE YOU NEED
- See Above.

Politoed @ Damp Rock
Ability: Drizzle
252 SpAtk/252 w/e/4 w/e (idkspreads)
Nature: Idk
- Scald
- Rapid Spin
- Some Move
- ^

i dont know what poliwrath might run. also if there's any suggestions to help out the sets, why not? and maybe add a sets section to the OP MegaGallade ? (When more pokemon got stat changes and stuff like that, the sets would change.) Also, Imma add some more sets.

EDIT2: more sets! a lot incoming.
Glare (sableye only):
Sableye @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
252 HP/252 Def/4 w/e
Impish Nature (+Def, -SpAtk)
- Recover
- Foul Play/Knock Off
- Taunt
- WoW/Glare

Rock Climb Recipients: I can't see anything running this that newly got it.

Focus Energy Recipients: Helps out decent.

Drapion @ Scope Lens
252 Atk/252 Spe/4 w/e
Jolly Nature
- Focus Energy
- Agility (why does this learn it anyway)
- Poison Jab
- Knock Off

Fearow @ Scope Lens
252 Atk/252 Spe/4 w/e
Jolly Nature
- Focus Energy
- Agility
- Iron Head
- Drill Peck/Brave Bird (don't wanna kill self with recoil!)

I don't have sets for the others

Egg Bomb Recipients: not sure if it helps out too much besides breloom

Breloom @ Toxic Orb/Focus Sash
Ability: Poison Heal/Technician
252 Spe/252 Atk/4 w/e
- Substitute/Bullet Seed
- Focus Punch/Mach Punch
- Egg Bomb
- Idk

Quick Attack Recipients: only hawlucha benefits too much

Hawlucha @ Focus Sash/Salac Berry
252 Spe/252 Atk/4 SpD
Nature: i forget which it runs
- Quick Attack
- High Jump Kick
- Acrobatics
- Substitute if salac, idk what if focus sash.

Dizzy Punch: really helpful for slurpuff, not sure what else it helps.

Slurpuff @ Sitrus Berry
252 Spe/252 Atk/4 SpD
- Belly Drum
- Play Rough
- Drain Punch
- Dizzy Punch

there's some more sets!
Thanks for the sets... but... could you have waited till the voting phase starts? It is that time where I actually ask the questions you answered... :P
btw, you're spelling judgment wrong. it's spelled "judgment", not "judgement".
...No it's not... I just checked...?

Voting Phase starts tomorrow!

'Judgment' is american spelling, and Pokemon was translated to American English. I myself am british, so I say 'Judgement'. Both mean the same thing, I most likely won't change it so I don't get my British-English Writing messed-up...
Oh ok. i thought it was spelled the same, so i just assumed it was a mistake because of the spelling.

It's Voting Time!
If you do not know how to vote, please read the OP.
If your submission is fused with another's yet you want your submission to be separate, notify me asap, and if your submission is not included, it is because someone already used the same justification.

Bronzong
Alomomola
Azelf
Merspirit
Jirachi (This and above by Yellow Skarmory)
Alakazam
Delibird
Klefki
Exploud (This and above by Springtrap)
Mawile (By LordAbbadon)

Exeggcutor
Hoppip
Leafeon
Larvesta (This and above by Yellow Skarmory)
Sceptile
Ludicolo (This and above by Springtrap)
Gourgeist (By Swagcaliber)
Bellossom
Vileplume
Cradilly (This and above by LordAbbadon)

Due to a lack of submissions, this move's type has already been decided.
Fairy (Yellow Skarmory/Swagcaliber/LordAbbadon)

Fire (Yellow Skarmory)
Dark (Springtrap/LordAbbadon)

Due to a lack of submissions, this move's type has already been decided.
Dark (Yellow Skarmory/Lord Abbadon)

Dark (Yellow Skarmory/Lord Abbadon)
Ghost (GiveUsYourBones)

Note: Sorry Yellow Skarmory , there was a big misunderstanding and I added back your fifth Pokemon...

To keep the thread alive, here are a few discussion points from the previous week's changes and more:
  • Which entries/recipient options for this week do you agree/disagree with? [Remember: Be to the point and decisive, no hate]
  • Do you think any of last week's Recipient-Pokemon will get more usage because of these new moves and why?
  • Are there any unanswered questions you want to know specifically about this Pet Mod? If so, please tag me when asking the question and I will reply.

Once again, thanks for submitting, and get voting!

Once again, thanks for submitting, and get voting!
I personally loved all of the growth submissions, i wanted to vote yes for all of them.
I honestly don't know about mawile heal bell, and delibird heal bell.
i think all of the rapid spin submissions will get more use, besides poliwrath. and besides the lc things, and ferro (if it's only ou/uber versions).
EDIT: ferro = ferroseed

Last edited:
Votes are in!

+Heal Bell (By Yellow Skarmory )
+Growth (By Yellow Skarmory <Ex> and Springtrap <Scep & Lud> )

Hold Hands Fairy (By Yellow Skarmory , Swagcaliber and Lord Abbadon )
Howl Fire (By Yellow Skarmory )
Leer Dark (By Yellow Skarmory and Lord Abbadon )
Mean Look Ghost (By GiveUsYourBones )

Thanks to all that submitted!
And now...

Moves to give to Pokemon (Note: Submissions that have already been made (i.e. Using the same type, with same moves and with the exact same justification as someone who submitted before) will not be included) (Also Note: For the voting phase of this week we will redo Quick Attack/Egg Bomb/Dizzy Punch in the new format, hopefully)

Baton Pass (New type: Psychic)
Wrap (New type: Poison)

Status moves

Mind Reader
Nature Power
Reflect Type
Refresh

Note: This will be the last move-type submission phase. It has been a great journey retyping all the Pokemon and moves and now it will come to a close once the next voting phase ends. Thank you for your support on AbNormal! (Don't worry, this isn't the end; but the beginning of new things to come for the project :])

Get submitting, and thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Astra

talk to me nice
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
Baton Pass (New type: Psychic):
....I honestly got nothing :I

Wrap (New type: Poison):
Octillery: It can wrap stuff with its tectacles.
Carnivine: It can wrap stuff with its vines.
Ferrothorn: It can wrap stuff with its...umm...legs? I don't really know what to call them :P

Mind Reader: Psychic (I'll use my psychic powers to read your mind!)
Nature Power: Grass (Plants do come to mind when thinking about nature.)
Reflect Type: Psychic (I'll use my psychic powers to change my type into your type!)
Refresh: Water (Water is quite refreshing to drink.)

Mind Reader
Fighting type
About half the Pokemon that learn it by level up are Fighting type, and even more Fighting types can learn it through breeding. Also, it makes sense flavor-wise because in a fight you need to be able to read your opponent's mind and predict their next move (assuming it's like a good competitive fight like in boxing).

Baton Pass recipients
Xerneas, Yanma, Carvanha, Shellder, Shelmet
All of these Pokemon have some kind of coveted boosting move or ability. Xerneas has Geomancy, Yanma and Carvanha have Speed Boost, and Shellder and Shelmet have Shell Smash (at least Shelmet does now that we gave SS to it).

Mind Reader
Type: Psychic
How do you read minds without psychic powers?

Nature Power
Type: Grass

NATURE power. need i say more? i feel like every move with "nature" should be grass type.

Reflect Type:
Type: IDK
Idk really.

Refresh
Type: Psychic
Idk how you heal the status. Magic?

BP Recipients
(New Type: Psychic)
idk really. not sure.

Wrap Recipients

(New Type: Poison)
see BP recipients.

Mind Reader: Psychic Type, its what psychics claim to do
Nature Power: Grass Type, grass types are associated with nature
Reflect Type: Steel Type, steel reflects light, might as well reflect the type..
Refresh: Fairy Type. Basically magical maneuvers related to healing and stuff can be recognized as fairy type.

Wrap Recipients:
Octillery(Tentacles),
Eelectross family(Has that kind of body),
Ferrothorn(Those things that look like electric plug can be used to wrap I suppose),
Malamar(Since he is related to Squid),
Venusaur(The vines can be used to wrap),
Greninja family(Because Lickatung gets it, ew I know)

Baton Pass Recipient
Azelf, Uxie, Mesprit (somewhat fast and team player, the exact impression one gets from the word baton pass)
Swoobat(Simple CM pass is just too good)
Reuniclus (Musharna gets it, why not him)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)