A1 Association of Awesomeness - Treadshot's Trade Thread (Official home of the M.E.P)

Status
Not open for further replies.

muffinhead

b202 wifi vgc
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Thank you for reading! Very appreciated! I RNG but I do not own an AR, so all of my pokes are extremely hard to get and are worth 2 of your Pokemon (unless I think your Pokemon are worth equal value). I will get my Dialga cloned. Mattj's awesome Mewtwo is definitely equal to my Dialga, that's all I ask :)
Yes, you can trade it to someone, but THAT person can not trade it to anyone.

Anyone can RNG! There are several guides here on Smogon :D
I would prefer a partner who can RNG, let me know if you have learned!
Let's figure out the trade tomorrow, time for me to sleep.

I like that lucario you offered, so I will trade togepi for it, but since it's trophy case, It cost two pokemon. Could I also get snowball?

By the way, the only version I have of it so far is UT, but all pokemon on(Except Redis) are nickname changeable, so tell me what one you want before we trade.

While we're at it, you could pick up that aron I said I'd get you.
Oh, and about that second pokemon...

''Beneath his upbeat persona is a bitter pokemon. He was born at Shining Sanctuary, but his old master didn't want him anymore. He was outcast for his abilities of flight, and as such, we brought him here. One day, when we find that other Weavile, he will chase it to the ends of the Earth, before striking the final blow.''

Nice story, when you mean the other Weavile do you mean the other Weavile Kestral is going to breed for me? LOL.

muffinhead

b202 wifi vgc
Verifying that Treadshot A1 has semi-redistributable rights to the following Pokemon:

muffinhead’s Dialga
OT: Muffin (35060)
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31 (
70)
Availability: lvl 70 UT
Moveset: Roar of Time, Heal Block, Earth Power, Slash

:D

Hey zach, where'd you learn to RNG the pokewalker, and is there a guide for it?
Actually, I found scattered pieces of information around the internet.
Each time you capture a pokemon, the frame advances by two. Capture one pokemon, it's frame one, capture two pokemon, it's frame three, capture three, it's frame five. All you have to do is then start the DS at the correct time(It's always the same for each nature), by the second, and select "Receive gift." DO NOT select return from stroll.

For a list of times to start at, this should work.

hamiltonion

Nostalgic
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey A1 can you find my sid for me ?? If yes please tell me when can yout trade else consider it a free bump. Grazie !!

Thank you! Yes, Metagross is redistributable. I would like:

31/31/31/30/30/31
Modest: Speed Boost
OT: Trellis
ID: 19560
Tackle / Foresight
Note: Hidden Power - Ground: 70
Received in Trade.
Fully Redis.
Availability:
Yanma UT: Tackle / Foresight

Update with new thread mascot!

M.E.P.
Pachirisu
Run Away
Naughty
IVs: 0/0/0/0/0/0
EVs: UT
Level: 1
Hatch Location: Diglett's Cave
Moveset: ~Spark (and nothing but Spark! Delete everything else!)

Hi, can you help me find my SID. i will give you a pokemon caught in my HG and i will give another pokemon(10th aniversary suicune) as payment.
Thanks

cmt for
Suicune
NN: "TR Jessie"

OT:MattJ
ID:00986
L40UT
Shiny
Bold
29/21/30/30/31/31 (Hidden Power Grass 68)
Rain Dance, Gust, Aurora Beam, Mist

Shiny Ralts
(ID - Smogon - 22704) (OT)

Nature: Timid Ability: Trace
Hidden Power: Ice 70 Location:
IVs: 31 HP | 30 Atk | 30 Def | 31 SpA | 31 SDef | 31 Spd
Avaiable UT LV 1
Will o Wisp

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80216

Yeah I can get that done. I'll try and get it done today, but if not I'll definitely have it by the weekend. I'd EV train it for you, but I'm not sure how to keep its level under 5 (since its for Little Cup). I'll get it to you UT @ Level 1 for 2 credits in your thread, like you offered.

E: Just noticed that you want it hatched in Wayward Cave... I do not know my SID in my Diamond or Platinum version. So if shininess is more important than hatch location, please pick something in Johto/Kanto, otherwise I can't guarantee that it will be shiny. If you can't think of another location, I can use my default hatch location (Team Rocket HQ). Up to you.

'hoy there. Reply to your CMT for my Tentacruel:

Scorso
Male Rhyhorn
Hardy
Rock Head (I'm pretty sure this goes to Solid Rock as Rhyperior)
30/31/13/23/31/27
LV.1 UT
NEW: Thanks to Buckert, now available Lv. 35 EV'd (252 Atk/252 Spd/6 Def)

Scorsoooooo. I love Rhyhorns.

muffinhead

b202 wifi vgc
In response to your CMT :D

Amethyst
Starmie
Natural Cure
Timid
31/31/31/31/31/31
4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Lv.100, hatched @ Battle Frontier
~ Hydro Pump
~ Thunderbolt
~ Ice Beam
~ Rapid Spin
I have redis rights, you don't.
Worth 3 credits, because we had to raid the Sanctuary to nab this.

I know this is worth 3 credits and mine are worth 2, but that Cresselia is one of my best and I am currently teaching it Helping Hand, Trick Room, and Light Screen. Is this alright? I don't have an AR so I had to find the shards and TMs :P

hamiltonion

Nostalgic
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey A1 did you still want my Terminator(female,shiny, aggron ev'd 252 hp/252 atk/4 spd) ?? I'll give it to you for a credit in your thread.

I'll take despotar's lucario for Linkino's Kyogre. (I almost wanted M.E.P. for lols, until I saw the ivs.) You must've missed the notice, its under my redis section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)