Other A possible bug/glitch with Illusion (Zoroark) and Chi-Yu (at the least)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9doublesou-1716085832-8zcveysjuinomxqzhinrdzmtwgamf7qpw
Bug activates between turns 10 and 11. What I'm assuming happens is that the server tried to put the illusioned Chi-Yu (Zoroark) in the place of the real Chi-Yu when it was knocked out, thinking the places needed to be switched (possibly because it was knocked to out from full HP, which was the same amount Zoroark had (the Illusioned Chi-Yu) This is what I saw at the least, looking at the replay, it shows that only the 1 Illusion version is on-screen, in the same position, but you can see on the side that the server thought both the Zoroark Illusion and real Chi-Yu were not knocked out, when that wasn't the case. What this caused is that my panel would show that both the Illusioned Chi-Yu (Zoroark) and real Chi-Yu could attack, but the server would then not let either attack go through, since the real Chi-Yu had been knocked out. I tried cancelling my attacks, and I didn't want to risk a re-launch of the match, so I ended up being unable to do anything. I don't know if this same bug is exclusive to Chi-Yu, if it was just a really random event chance, or if it effects every Pokemon in the situation. I had asked in the Help chat earlier if anyone would be able to add any input, but after not receiving a reply from anyone, I came to the forums to figure out if this was a bug and something that may need patching. I'm hoping this is a bug, since I'd rather not have to report the player I was against for cheating, which I don't even know how a cheat that would cause this effect would exist.

Actuarily

is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)