A CFW-Less Guide to Massive Mass Outbreaks and Ghost Spawning

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to mention that I will write additionally about influencing the second wave, specifically for aggressive Pokemon. I’m on mobile now (not the best for editing) but I figured out how to change the second wave. I’ve also noticed that MMO’s, like MO’s, are all predetermined, depending on which order you KO/catch/leave the area and come back Pokemon in, and there is a permutation for each combination.

Quick question: is there a Discord server to discuss writing articles on? I don’t want to clog up the thread, but if there isn’t then that’s alright.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Quick question: is there a Discord server to discuss writing articles on? I don’t want to clog up the thread, but if there isn’t then that’s alright.
Sorry for the late reply, been on vacation. We don't have a dedicated discord server for this sort of thing, but relevant questions could be asked on discord (i.e. within wifi or potentially within anubis' research server if you have some specific technical question or require existing resources to that extent). That said this thread acts as a nice common ground for the above, so dw too much about clogging the thread. It's actually preferred because it logs all of the QC comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)