Other A Call for Annotated Team Data

Hello everyone,
I've been working on a project using an alternative to databases for data storage capable of generalizations. I've been making a Team Verification Tool to showcase the system's capability to reason with stored data. It doesn't build a team for you, but it can read your team in and decide which Pokemon are wallbreakers, which are pivots, and which are ghost resists.
I'm in the finishing stages of the project, and I need an evaluation metric so I can actually prove my tool makes useful reasonings. My plan is to use teams annotated by hand, but if I were to annotate them myself, it'd be easy for my tool to classify each team since I wrote its classification rules.

I would like to issue a request to anyone willing to help me. No technical knowledge is necessary; you just need to have an understanding of the basic roles in competitive Pokemon. What I would need is a team (high ladder or tournament preferred, and it doesn't need to be your team) and a list of which Pokemon you consider to fill the following roles. And a label on the team (HO, Stall, or Balance/BO)

Offensive Pokemon
Wallbreakers
Sweepers
Offensive Pivots
Defensive Pokemon
Walls
Defensive Pivots
Stealth Rockers
Hazard Setters
Hazard Control
Ground Resists, Water Resists, Ghost Resists, Dark Resists
Corviknight Counters, Toxapex Counters, Mandibuzz Counters, Ferrothorn Counters, Clef Counters, KommoO Counters, Hippo Counters
(and Seismitoad Counters, but I imagine these would be less essential post-Dracovish)

Pokemon can fill multiple roles, but Pokemon can only be one of Defensive or Offensive (so no Wall Sweepers). Any number of teams you can provide, and in any format is greatly appreciated.

Sample Response:

https://pokepast.es/543711a9413dd39a

Kyurem = Offensive, Wallbreaker, Water resist, Toxapex counter, Mandibuzz counter, KommoO counter, Hippo counter, Seismitoad counter
Incineroar = Defensive, Defensive Pivot, Ghost resist, Dark resist, Corviknight counter, Ferrothorn counter
Dracovish = Offensive, Wallbreaker, Sweeper, Water Resist, Hippo counter, KommoO Counter, Clef counter
Clefable = Defensive, Wall, Defensive Pivot, Dark Resist, KommoO Counter, Mandibuzz counter
Seismitoad = Defensive, Wall, Stealth Rocker, Water resist, Hippo counter
Corviknight = Defensive, Wall, Defensive Pivot, Hazard Removal, Ground resist

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)