NOC 9p Matrix 6 Game Thread [GAME OVER]

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
You lynch shubaka17.

Dear Panic Station shubaka17, you are a Mafia Goon.

Abilities:

-Factional communication: During the game you may talk with your partners.

-Factional kill: Each night phase your faction may choose a player to kill.

Win condition: You win when all members of the town have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Night 3 has started and ends 8 PM PST/11 PM EST, December 4th 2020.

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
OM has died in the night.

His role PM was as follows:

Dear OM, you are a Jailkeeper

Win Conditions:

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Abilities:

You may jail a player every night, protecting them from being killed and preventing them from doing their action, if they have one.

With 3 left, it's 2 to hammer. We are still in LYLO. Town must lynch correctly or they will lose.

Day ends December 6th, 2020 at 8 PM PST/11 PM EST, so 48 hours from now.

Thunder~BALLZ Duskfall98 Former

vote former

tbz mechanical cleared from being blocked last night

I'm towncleared from shifting vote off both of you yesterday to mafia, so has to be former here

Thunder~BALLZ
You were also the person who was town reading shubaka for most of the game :blobglare:

Anyways, I didn't get a blocked message last night so OM couldn't have targeted me. Thunder~BALLZ I don't expect this to be a winnable game, but at least please reconsider the game before placing your vote.

Vote Tommy

You were also the person who was town reading shubaka for most of the game :blobglare:

Anyways, I didn't get a blocked message last night so OM couldn't have targeted me. Thunder~BALLZ I don't expect this to be a winnable game, but at least please reconsider the game before placing your vote.

Vote Tommy
its not winnable cause ur scum :( sorry if i tunnled u as town but things really dont look good for u and i played a flop of a game anyway so i just want this to be over with

VOTE FORMER

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)