Not open for further replies.
Any help would be appreciated :D

malamar Lum Berry
sassy 160 sp.def/220 hp/128 def
-superpower
-night slash
-rest
-sleep talk

description:dangerous when set up as well as very hard to take down. I felt it was too strong to pass up

carbink Leftovers
sassy 252 def/252 hp/4 sp.def
-stealth rock
-trick room
-calm mind
-moonblast

description:It has fantastic typing and is an amazing answer to all the blazikens and talonflames running around. Also is my stealth rocker and an outlet for trick room.

klefki Light clay
careful 64 sp.def/220hp/220 def
-thunder wave
-light screen
-reflect
-foul play

description: fastest dual screener and has thunder wave cause thunder wave is awesome.

bronzong@ leftovers
sassy 252hp/4def/252 sp.def
-trick room
-earthquake
-gyro ball
-toxic

description: this is my iffy pokemon. If someone could fill the role better that would be great, but he is excellent for putting up trick room as well as having earthquake (for lucario) and toxic (walls are annoying)

Dragalge@life orb
modest 252 Sp.A/252hp/4 def
-dragon tail
-sleep talk
-rest
-sludge bomb

description: die fairy types

Kangaskhan@kangaskhanite
Adamant 252 Attack/252 hp/4 def
-fake out
-sucker punch
-earthquake
-power-up punch

description: AHHH MEGA KANGASKHAN SO GOOD!!!! I'm sorry but fake out and sucker punch are SOOOO strong when they hit twice. Earthquake is for more coverage. I like power-up punch, but hammer arm may be a better option, haven't tested it.

Kangaskhan@kangaskhanite
Adamant 252 Attack/252 hp/4 def
-fake out
-sucker punch
-earthquake
-power-up punch

description: AHHH MEGA KANGASKHAN SO GOOD!!!! I'm sorry but fake out and sucker punch are SOOOO strong when they hit twice. Earthquake is for more coverage. I like power-up punch, but hammer arm may be a better option, haven't tested it.
I actually don't like this build for Kangaskhan (and if you can't tell from my avatar, I LOVE me some Mega-Kangaskan. I much prefer a build similar to this:

Kangaskhan (F) @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Power-Up Punch
- Sucker Punch
- Fire Punch
- Drain Punch

Mega-Kangaskhan's Earthquake does NOT hit twice (at least not on Pokemon Showdown), which means it has to go. Fake Out provides no benefit beyond the first turn after switch, and for Mega-Kang to be REALLY good, he needs to be in for a few turns. By going with this move-set, you have a self-booster with a priority move in sucker punch (good for anti-ghost and psychic, too), Fire Punch for Scizor/Lucario/Skarmory/Forretress/Ferrothorn/etc., and a reliable form of recovery in Drain Punch (not to mention, a stronger fighting attack than Power-Up Punch. Just my two cents, though. If you like your set better, go with it.

I actually don't like this build for Kangaskhan (and if you can't tell from my avatar, I LOVE me some Mega-Kangaskan. I much prefer a build similar to this:

Kangaskhan (F) @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Power-Up Punch
- Sucker Punch
- Fire Punch
- Drain Punch

Mega-Kangaskhan's Earthquake does NOT hit twice (at least not on Pokemon Showdown), which means it has to go. Fake Out provides no benefit beyond the first turn after switch, and for Mega-Kang to be REALLY good, he needs to be in for a few turns. By going with this move-set, you have a self-booster with a priority move in sucker punch (good for anti-ghost and psychic, too), Fire Punch for Scizor/Lucario/Skarmory/Forretress/Ferrothorn/etc., and a reliable form of recovery in Drain Punch (not to mention, a stronger fighting attack than Power-Up Punch. Just my two cents, though. If you like your set better, go with it.

Like the build, but no Return?

I really like the build welsknight posted, excellent coverage and more sustain than what I had. I'll have to try out using return and see if I like it

Like the build, but no Return?
Correct, no Return. Mega-Kangaskhan suffers from one of the worst cases of 4-slot Syndrome ever. And although STAB is great, I feel like better coverage is more important than a STAB move for this Kangaskhan. Especially since after a few Power-Up Punches, you'll just OHKO everything anyway.

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Rule 3 said:
Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.

This does not mean add one sentence saying "Standard x" or "all-around awesome" after each Pokemon. If you put thought into making the team, you can put thought into posting it. The standard description length required is three to four lines, if you need more insight look on the detail part, check out the RMT Archive.
Your descriptions are breaking that rule. PM me your updated descriptions and I'll unlock your thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)