Metagame 2v2 Doubles

Krytocon

I do things (sometimes)
is a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Screen Shot 2022-12-28 at 10.12.49 PM.png

Welcome to 2v2 Doubles! In this metagame, you play in the doubles format, but you battle with only 2 pokemon, and once those 2 pokemon faint the battle is over. You are allowed up to 4 pokemon in a team, but of course, you only pick 2 of them at team preview.

The main difference from Doubles OU is the limitation to only 4 pokemon in a team and the further limitation of only being able to use 2 of them, and that there is no switching. These are simple changes that can have a massive impact on how the battles are played and what the metagame is about. For example, you can't force an opposing pokemon out by moves such as Haze as a counter-play to setup and you can't switch out if your pokemon has been debuffed and statused.

Rules:

Mechanic: Bring 4 Pokemon at Team Preview, pick 2 to battle.
Clauses: Standard Doubles, Accuracy Moves Clause, Evasion Clause, Sleep Clause Mod, Swagger Clause, Team Preview, Terastal Clause
Bans: Pokemon: Arceus, Calyrex-Ice, Calyrex-Shadow, Chi-Yu, Deoxys-Attack, Dialga, Dialga-Origin, Eternatus, Giratina, Giratina-Origin, Groudon, Ho-Oh, Iron Hands, Koraidon, Kyogre, Kyurem-White, Lugia, Lunala, Magearna, Mewtwo, Miraidon, Necrozma-Dawn-Wings, Necrozma-Dusk-Mane, Palkia, Palkia-Origin, Rayquaza, Reshiram, Solgaleo, Urshifu, Urshifu-Rapid-Strike, Zacian, Zacian-Crowned, Zamazenta, Zamazenta-Crowned, Zekrom
Moves: Ally Switch, Final Gambit, Perish Song
Items: Focus Sash, King's Rock
Abilities: Commander, Moody

Strategy
2v2 Doubles is a metagame with a plethora of strategies as you can fully utilize everything Pokemon has to offer, meaning you can use stuff that has no use in singles formats, examples being Fake Out and Trick Room. Popular strategies involve the use of speed control, weather, Trick Room and more. If you already play 1v1, this metagame is relatively easy to get into since it has a similar concept, and 1v1 pokemon are very useful here. Putting 4 1v1 pokemon in a team is a good way to start, and then making changes as needed to face and adapt to the metagame.

Synergies like Chlorophyll Scovillain + Torkoal or Photosynthesis User + Torkoal can be strong because these Pokemon benefit highly from the sun that Torkoal summons with Drought.

Intimidate Pokemon such as Paldean Tauros, Gyarados, Salamence, and Arcanine can all be used to lower the attack of opponents.

Murkow and Talonflame can use their abilities Prankster and Gale Wings respectively to set up a priority Tailwind, which due to the speed mechanics introduced in Generation 8 will apply to your partner Pokemon that same turn.

Q&A
Q: 2v2? Does that mean you team up with another player and face 2 other players?
A: No. 2v2 refers to that it's 2 pokemon on each side of the field.

Council
This metagame currently has a total of six council members:

Morgan
Krytocon
yuki
Vrji
Fragments
Kaif

The 2v2 Doubles Resource Index

This post also serves a Central Hub for the resources developed by the 2v2 Doubles Community. It includes the various projects and helpful links that will provide a means of proper participation in regards to this tier. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask on the 2v2 doubles discord server or in the 2v2 room. Below is an overlay of the Resources:

Pokémon Showdown! Room

2v2 Doubles Discord

Viability Rankings

Sample Teams

Last edited:

Krytocon

I do things (sometimes)
SV 2v2 Viability Rankings
Great
:Flutter Mane: Flutter Mane
:Indeedee-F: Indeedee-F
:Metagross: Metagross
:Ogerpon-Cornerstone: Ogerpon-Cornerstone
:Tornadus: Tornadus
Good
:Annihilape: Annihilape
:Armarouge: Armarouge
:Chien Pao: Chien Pao
:Cresselia: Cresselia
:Deoxys: Deoxys
:Deoxys-Defense: Deoxys-Defense
:Gholdengo: Gholdengo
:Goodra-Hisui: Goodra-Hisui
:Gouging Fire: Gouging Fire
:Incineroar: Incineroar
:Iron Bundle: Iron Bundle
:Iron Crown: Iron Crown
:Kyurem-Black: Kyurem-Black
:Landorus: Landorus
:Landorus-Therian: Landorus-Therian
:Ogerpon-Hearthflame: Ogerpon-Hearthflame
:Ogerpon-Wellspring: Ogerpon-Wellspring
:Regidrago: Regidrago
:Sneasler: Sneasler
:Talonflame: Talonflame
:Ursaluna: Ursaluna
:Ursaluna-Bloodmoon: Ursaluna-Bloodmoon
:Volcanion: Volcanion
:Whimsicott: Whimsicott
Viable
:Amoonguss: Amoonguss
:Arcanine-Hisui: Arcanine-Hisui
:Archaludon: Archaludon
:Azumarill: Azumarill
:Cinderace: Cinderace
:Enamorus: Enamorus
:Entei: Entei
:Great Tusk: Great Tusk
:Heatran: Heatran
:Hoopa-Unbound: Hoopa-Unbound
:Iron Boulder: Iron Boulder
:Kingdra: Kingdra
:Manaphy: Manaphy
:Mew: Mew
:Pelipper: Pelipper
:Raging Bolt: Raging Bolt
:Rillaboom: Rillaboom
:Roaring Moon: Roaring Moon
:Scizor: Scizor
:Thundurus: Thundurus
:Ting-lu: Ting-lu
:Tinkaton: Tinkaton
:Volcarona: Volcarona
:Walking Wake: Walking Wake
:Zapdos-Galar: Zapdos-Galar
Usable
:Blaziken: Blaziken
:Darkrai: Darkrai
:Dondozo: Dondozo
:Dragapult: Dragapult
:Gyarados: Gyarados
:Iron Moth: Iron Moth
:Iron Valiant: Iron Valiant
:Keldeo: Keldeo
:Kingambit: Kingambit
:Kommo-o: Kommo-o
:Lilligant-Hisui: Lilligant-Hisui
:Mimikyu: Mimikyu
:Necrozma: Necrozma
:Ninetales: Ninetales
:Zapdos: Zapdos

Last edited:
Resource Updates:

After a few days of playtesting, we've developed a viability list! Here's the specifics down below. Big thanks to Itchy IBM and Morgan who discussed the tiering in voice call with me.
Amazing Tier:
:chi-yu: Chi-Yu
:flutter mane: Flutter Mane
:indeedee-f: Indeedee-F
:ting-lu: Ting-Lu

Great Tier:
:armarouge: Armarouge
:chien-pao: Chien-Pao
:iron-bundle: Iron Bundle
:iron-valiant: Iron Valiant
:medicham: Medicham
:sableye: Sableye
:talonflame: Talonflame
:torkoal: Torkoal
:wo-chien: Wo-Chien

Good Tier:
:amoonguss: Amoonguss
:dragapult: Dragapult
:dragonite: Dragonite
:great tusk: Great Tusk
:iron hands: Iron Hands
:murkrow: Murkrow
:oranguru: Oranguru
:scizor: Scizor

Viable Tier:
:brute-bonnet: Brute Bonnet
:grafaiai: Grafaiai
:grimmsnarl: Grimmsnarl
:iron-moth: Iron Moth
:kilowattrel: Kilowattrel
:lilligant: Lilligant
:roaring-moon: Roaring Moon
:scream-tail: Scream Tail
I've also developed our first sets compendium, linked here.

Metagame Updates:

The Terastallization of Dondozo and the Commanders

The onset of any metagame comes with its attempts at balance. I'd like to take a bit of time to address Terastal Clause. It is well known that we decided to do away with the generation's "major mechanic" before the metagame, partially because of the near-universal belief that the mechanic would not be suitable in a metagame with a premise such as this one. Considering that we never gave it a chance, I will bring it up later on, though I don't expect much change in community opinion.

Tatsugiri's commander ability was our first notable quick ban of the generation. We felt that it enabled Dondozo way too hard. Whether it be bulky or more offensive sets, there was an overall lack of counterplay for what it did as an offensive force.

The Move Forward

I have to say from a personal standpoint that this is quite a unique 2v2 Doubles metagame in my experience. It does remind me a bit of BW in how offensive it is. There's a bit of stabilization to be expected as cores become more established and teambuilding becomes more structured, but it feels quite different from anything I've experienced.

My thoughts on the top tiers:
  • Flutter Mane is a monster. Fast, absurd stab coverage in Ghost/Fairy, bolstered by the likes of Chi-Yu and Torkoal running around. Its frailty is something that holds it back from being truly outrageous, but it's something to keep on the radar for sure. Priority moves such as Sucker and Bullet Punch have seen an uptick in usage just for counterplay, which leads me into..
  • Indeedee-F has certainly not fallen off from last generation. Losing expanding force hurts, but its redirection and priority blocking is so valuable. Its synergy with Flutter Mane in particular is quite devastating, alongside an Expanding Force user in Armarouge.
  • Chi-Yu is quite unlike anything we've really seen. Beads of Ruin (-SpD Aura) enables special attackers like Flutter Mane while packing quite noteworthy STABs in itself. It's quite frail, but not like, Flutter Mane level so there might be some possibility for Trick Room sets to pop up as the metagame progresses.
  • TIng-Lu is absurdly bulky. Like actually. It pairs really well with Wo-Chien for that Physical and Special Debuff. I REALLY have taken a liking to WP similar to how Tapu Fini was back last gen.
I'm really looking forward to see how this gen moves on. It's a small pool of Pokemon and I'm curious how it all develops.

As always, thanks for reading and have a nice day. Mubs out.

Morgan

Morgius Sweep
is a Pre-Contributor
Thank you IBM for your time on council and Blanched for your time on VR council. And Welcome Vrji to rotational council as well as Krytocon to council proper!

Our first VR for Generation 9 2v2 has been released!

S
:chi-yu: Chi-Yu
:ting-lu: Ting-Lu

S-
:Flutter Mane: Flutter Mane
:Indeedee-F: Indeedee-F

A+
:Iron Hands: Iron Hands
:Talonflame: Talonflame
:Slither Wing: Slither Wing

A
:Chien-Pao: Chien-Pao
:Gholdengo: Gholdengo

A-
:Armarouge: Armarouge
:Iron Moth: Iron Moth
:Iron Valiant: Iron Valiant
:Medicham: Medicham
:Scizor: Scizor

B+
:Annihilape: Annihilape
:Azumarill: Azumarill
:Dondozo: Dondozo
:Iron Bundle: Iron Bundle
:Oranguru: Oranguru
:Roaring Moon: Roaring Moon
:Sableye: Sableye
:Torkoal: Torkoal

B
:Barraskewda: Barraskewda
:Maushold: Maushold
:Pawmot: Pawmot
:Wo-Chien: Wo-Chien

B-
:Amoonguss: Amoonguss
:Arcanine: Arcanine
:Dragapult: Dragapult
:Dragonite: Dragonite
:Great Tusk: Great Tusk
:Lilligant: Lilligant
:Murkrow: Murkrow
:Pelipper: Pelipper

C+
:Blissey: Blissey
:Breloom: Breloom
:Espathra: Espathra
:Floatzel: Floatzel
:Grimmsnarl: Grimmsnarl

C
:Brute Bonnet: Brute Bonnet

C-
:Chansey: Chansey
:Scream Tail: Scream Tail

In addition we now have new sample teams!

Valiant HO by Krytocon
:Iron Valiant: :Slither Wing: :Chi-Yu: :Flutter Mane:

Rain Moth by Morgan
:Barraskewda: :Pelipper: :Flutter Mane: :Iron Moth:

4 rats (ft. Slitha) by Morgan
:Slither Wing: :Maushold-Four: :Gholdengo: :Chi-Yu:

It's Always Christmas by Morgan
:Iron Bundle: :Slither Wing: :talonflame: :Chi-yu:

hi i would like to share my team, it is called "choicers" because of the main core of the team

:chi-yu::flutter-mane::iron-hands::ting-lu:

:chi-yu: i saw that chi-yu was busted as hell and said oh my lord i should be building around this!!

- fire/dark really good offensive typing
- 135 spa and beads of ruin (busted ability)
- good single target options in fireblast and dark pulse as well as spread options in heat wave and snarl (didn't use snarl though)

easy to see why chi-yu is goin crazy

:flutter-mane: when thinking about partners to chi-yu i said "flutter mane is broken special attacker lets use that" and so i added flutter mane
it can use specs with beads of ruin boost to fuck them up
also it beats up the fightings and ting-lus that chi-yu is hating on, and its not useless outside of chi-yu pairing (because it is busted)

:iron-hands: chi-yu flutter mane looked like the easiest core of all time but they were both kind of frail so i feared that the prioriters and the scarfers could win, so i added fakeout hands
not only does he fake out he also beats up the waters and ting-lus that chi-yu is hating on and beats up the steels that flutter mane is hating on
excellent pokemon he is top 5 (trust)

:ting-lu: did not bring ting-lu that much cause the first 3 pokemon clear everything but i did bring him sometimes because of flutter mane and talonflame mu, they could be scary with the right support so i wanted tro bring ting-lu to soften those matchups
i initially used defensive but that set doesnt do shit so i added the real set wp which breaks and kills everything, heavy slam the unsuspecting flutters

easiest wins ofall time except when i missed fire blast :(

yuki

Huh? Me? Not this time...
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Nominations!

:Indeedee-F: S- -> A+
I've not really liked this thing as much as I did last gen. Trick Room is a great tool for it, but the meta just feels a lot weirder to try and beat with this. I wouldn't say it's the absolute be all and end all of redirection, so I can't really justify S- in my mind.

:Gholdengo: A -> A-
Scarf Gholdengo being the most used set is really odd, cause I don't think it's good. I'm sure there's potential for a non-Scarf set, but it'd need to be proven. Given the things below it, it definitely shouldn't be put on par with Chien-Pao.

:Iron Moth: :Iron Valiant: A- -> A
I really like both of these. They're deceptively diverse in what they can do, and both have a few movesets I really like. I prefer these over Bundle to go into A as Bundle just feels a little bit inconsistent with Hydro Pump sucking as much as it does.

:Meowscarada: :Cinderace: UR -> A-
These 2 are so good. Protean is still cracked, cause you just throw them a Choice item and you're super happy. Scarf Meowscarada just does so well into top threats right now, but it feels like when it falls short, it falls very short. Cinderace has the same sort of ceiling, with the higher floor of having higher BP moves. Both are easily A- if not better.

:Wo-Chien: B -> C+
I don't think this is good right now. Just look at the top threats, realise it does bad into practically all of them, then you realise you really can't bring this to any games. Doesn't have enough pressure at preview to want to hard counter, but at least it's the only really decent Leech Seed user.

:Amoonguss: B- -> B+
Does what you expect. Not great into the stuff in the A-tier, but Spore is a hell of a drug and just gaining a free turn is extremely powerful and it's definitely better than the stuff around it.

There are various offensive mons around B- that I really like. I also think Floatzel is probably at least as good as Barraskewda, and I don't really get why it's ranked so much lower. I'd probably also rank Pincurchin, it's honestly not a great Pokemon but being the only Electric Surge Pokemon is something that can let Valiant or Moth do better than they already do.

I want to do noms too!

:ting-lu: S -> S- / A+
This mon is good but i don't think it is as strong as Chi-Yu, Chi-Yu has the advantage of being very easy to build with, i feel like it's more complicated to build around ting-lu because you have to stack physical attackers to not hinder yourself

:slither wing: A+ -> B+ / B
Ok some people are gonna hate me but, i just didnt feel impressed by it at all??? I watched every replays of the 2v2 startup tour and i really didnt feel like it's better than any other priority user like Scizor, Medicham or Talonflame. You can't use it if there's indeedee, you dont even ohko chi-yu, plenty of good mons just resist bug-typing, you're wall by protect, at least it has a good bulk and a good typing but it's not enough

:chien-pao: A -> A+
This mon should definitely be higher, it is a top threat to prep for, good attack and speed, great ability, nice offensive typing, some good moves with stabs + priority or fight coverage

:gholdengo: A -> B+
I don't think scarf is a bad set but it is not as strong as a A Rank, i'm sure we will find a great set for this mon but i don't think thats its meta rn

:armarouge: A- -> B
Armarouge needs too much support to be ranked here imo, 100% need Indeedee and most of the time Torkoal too, and i dont feel it has a lot of success even in a good team, being weak to flutter mane, chi-yu, chien-pao and ting-lu just really sucks

:azumarill: B+ -> A / A-
People are sleeping on azu smh, winning vs chiyu, chienpao, fmane, tinglu and talon is just awesome, (also another mon that walls slither wing)

:sableye: B+ -> B-
Prankster just sucks, there's like 3 dark-types top tier, indeedee too, fairy is a good typing, just looks like a fishy mon among the other to me

:barraskewda: B -> B+
It doesnt need rain to work, being able to outspeed and OHKO chi-yu, chien-pao and flutter mane is huge, really need support tho

:maushold: B -> B- / C+
This is one of my favorite mon of the gen but i feel like you dont really want to use it over indeedee except if you have a team with scizor/medi/prankster but meh

:wo-chien: B -> UR
Ok stop use this mon it has nothing, very bad typing, an awful movepool, the ability is nice on paper but is actually a total mess during the building process because you just cant use any physical attacker with it, just use amoonguss

:amoonguss: B- -> A-
Here's a real good grass, good bulk, good typing, spore, rage powder, pollen puff, it has everything we want it to do imo

:great tusk: B- -> B+
It has a pretty good bulk and a good offensive typing, i feel like winning against iron hands is pretty rare with no support, lacks some speed but you can still use the 0 Atk invest tech + Torkoal (which can actually work, you're still hitting hard + you're bulky and fast) which make it a bit more unpredictable

:murkrow: B- -> UR
See Sableye + use Talonflame

:mimikyu: UR -> A / A-
I thought it was banned tbh, Disguise is just one of the best ability you could have in this tier, a nice trick room setter (imo the best), nice typing as well, not ohkoing chi-yu and not hitting indeedee really sucks tho

:scovillain: UR -> C+
Nice in sun, Fire + Grass is a good coverage, access to rage powder if needed (it kinda has nothing else), i feel like it deserves to be ranked

:kilowattrel: UR -> C+
Nice with talon, also works in rain with pelipper, nothing crazy tho

Might come off as unpopular but I think Ttar should be at least ranked

C/C+ is about right, if not a litle higher
  • Beats Armarouge + indeedee spam (rock slide avoids follow me)
  • Survives + counters chi yu
  • Flinch chance on stab rock slide is useful even in a losing matchup vs. iron hands
  • Survives speedy Iron Bundle hydro pump + return kills with weakness policy rock slide
  • 18% chance it gets 0HKO'd by Flutter Mane but otherwise wins the matchup
The Bulky Weakness Policy set does damage in a meta with a ton of dark/rock weaknesses

I'd argue its above a mon like brute bonnet that has a ton of weaknesses like bundle chi-yu etc. C+ seems right to me.

It's my first time proposing a nom, but this one seems like a no-brainer

Last edited:

glitched

formerly bored_glitch
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator
SV 2v2 Speed Tiers

This is an amalgamation of all the Speed benchmarks relevant to the 2v2 Doubles metagame, organized from slowest to fastest. Speeds defaulted as the highest Speed possible given the Pokemon's most common nature(s), with slow Speed (0 EVs) only being included if a large amount of spreads (about 20% or more) run 0 Speed EVs. This is to show the fastest possible Speed a Pokemon will realistically attain, so that one may teambuild as safely as possible. Speed creeping for a 'standard set' is not reliable in the long run, and 'optimal' sets will change constantly, and your opponent can often shift their EVs to suddenly beat you. Relevant benchmarks needed to outspeed certain Speed tiers / Pokemon after a boost are also included. For reference, this is the key used for the 2v2 Doubles Speed Tiers:

Key
Min Speed = 0 IVs + Reducing Nature + 0 EVs
-Nature = Reducing Nature + 0 EVs
Bulky = 0 EVs
Fast = 252 EVs
Max Speed = Increasing Nature + 252 EVs
Sun Boosted = Chlorophyll in Sun
Rain Boosted = Swift Swim in Rain
Energy Boosted = Protosynthesis / Quark Drive speed boost
Any instance of a Speed increasing item, ability, or relevant element will also be mentioned.
Bolded text will be used to indicate particularly important benchmarks
changelog: https://pastebin.com/ZhYRuwk6

speedpokemonspritespeed in tailwind
76Bulky Torkoal:torkoal:152
85Min Speed Ting-Lu:ting-lu:170
96Bulky Amoonguss:amoonguss:192
106Bulky Dondozo:dondozo:212
112Min Speed Oranguru:oranguru:224
126Bulky Ting-Lu:ting-lu:252
136Bulky Azumarill, Bulky Iron Hands, Bulky Sableye, Bulky Chansey:azumarill: :iron hands: :sableye: :chansey:272
146Bulky Brute Bonnet, Bulky Blissey:brute bonnet: :blissey:292
156Bulky Farigiraf, Bulky Grimmsnarl:farigiraf: :grimmsnarl:312
158Bulky Tyranitar:tyranitar:316
166Bulky Scizor, Bulky Pelipper:scizor: :pelipper:332
176Bulky Wo-Chien:wo-chien:352
198Bulky Slither Wing, Bulky Gyarados:slither wing: :gyarados:396
206Bulky Indeedee:indeedee:412
218Bulky Murkrow:murkrow:436
237Bulky Annihilape:annihilape:432
239Fast Breloom:breloom:478
249Fast Armarouge:armarouge:498
259Fast Medicham, Fast Dragonite:medicham: :dragonite:518
261Fast Slither Wing:slither wing:522
262Max Speed Breloom:breloom:524
273Max Speed Armarouge, Fast Great Tusk:armarouge: :great tusk:546
279Fast Annihilape:annihilape:558
284Max Speed Dragonite:dragonite:568
293Max Speed Gholdengo:gholdengo:586
299Fast Chi-Yu:chi-yu:598
300Max Speed Great Tusk:great tusk:600
306Max Speed Annihilape, Max Speed Lilligant:annihilape: :lilligant:612
309Fast Pawmot:pawmot:618
317Max Speed Arcanine:arcanine:634
312Fast Scream Tail:scream tail:642
328Max Speed Chi-Yu:chi-yu:656
331Fast Iron Valiant:iron valiant:662
337Fast Roaring Moon:roaring moon:674
339Max Speed Pawmot, Max Speed Espathra:pawmot: :espathra:678
350Max Speed Iron Moth:iron moth:700
351Fast Talonflame:talonflame:702
353Max Speed Maushold:maushold:706
364Max Speed Iron Valiant:iron valiant:728
369Fast Flutter Mane:flutter mane:738
370Max Speed Roaring Moon:roaring moon:740
371Fast Iron Bundle, Fast Barraskewda:iron bundle: :barraskewda:742
386Max Speed Talonflame:talonflame:772
405Max Speed Flutter Mane, Max Speed Chien-Pao:flutter mane: :chien-pao:810
408Max Speed Iron Bundle, Max Speed Barraskewda:iron bundle: :barraskewda:816
421Max Speed Dragapult:dragapult:842
426+1 Max Speed Dragonite:dragonite:852
439Scarf Max Speed Gholdengo:gholdengo:879
448Scarf Fast Chi-Yu:chi-yu:897
463+1 Fast Espathra:espathra:926
481Energy Boosted Fast Scream Tail:scream tail:-
508+1 Max Speed Espathra:espathra:1016
525Energy Boosted Max Speed Iron Moth:iron moth:-
529Energy Boosted Max Speed Scream Tail:scream tail:-
546Energy Boosted Max Speed Iron Valiant:iron valiant:-
555Energy Boosted Max Speed Roaring Moon:roaring moon:-
607Energy Boosted Max Speed Flutter Mane:flutter mane:-
612Energy Boosted Max Speed Iron Bundle, Sun Boosted Max Speed Lilligant:iron bundle: :lilligant:-
658Rain Boosted Fast Floatzel:floatzel:-
742Rain Boosted Fast Barraskewda:barraskewda:-

any suggestions for additions would be appreciated!

Last edited:
My thoughs:

Slither wing should be lower in the ranking, not sure how say that but isn't at same level that Iron hands and talonflame.
Maybe iron hands should be S in fact.

Tyranitar should be ranked at B in my opinion and maybe lycanroc. Not sure about Hippowdon but I think should be ranked at least in -C.

=== [gen92v2doubles] 1 colbur 2 WP 3 LO 4 sitrus ===

Houndstone @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Sand Rush
Tera Type: Ghost
EVs: 96 HP / 252 Def / 160 Spe
Impish Nature
- Phantom Force
- Body Press
- Will-O-Wisp
- Bulldoze

Tyranitar @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Sand Stream
Tera Type: Rock
EVs: 248 HP / 196 Atk / 58 SpD / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rock Slide
- Crunch
- Protect
- Low Kick

Lycanroc @ Life Orb
EVs: 16 HP / 252 Atk / 50 Def / 4 SpD / 188 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rock Slide
- Close Combat
- Protect
- Accelerock

Amoonguss @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Effect Spore
Tera Type: Grass
EVs: 196 HP / 216 Def / 96 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Spore
- Rage Powder
- Leaf Storm
- Sludge Bomb

=== [gen92v2doubles] 1 band 2 Iron ball 3 LO 4 sitrus ===

Houndstone @ Choice Band
EVs: 96 HP / 252 Atk / 160 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Phantom Force
- Psychic Fangs
- Play Rough
- Shadow Sneak

Tyranitar @ Iron Ball
EVs: 248 HP / 196 Atk / 58 SpD / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rock Slide
- Payback
- Protect
- Low Kick

Lycanroc @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Rock Slide
- Close Combat
- Protect
- Psychic Fangs

Amoonguss @ Sitrus Berry
Calm Nature
- Spore
- Rage Powder
- Leaf Storm
- Sludge Bomb

=== [gen92v2doubles] 1 LO SD 2 left 3 WP 4 yache ===

Garchomp @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Veil
Tera Type: Dragon
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Protect
- Swords Dance

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
Tera Type: Electric
EVs: 244 HP / 118 SpA / 140 SpD / 8 Spe
Calm Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Thunderbolt
- Protect
- Will-O-Wisp

Tyranitar @ Weakness Policy
EVs: 248 HP / 188 Atk / 64 SpD / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rock Slide
- Crunch
- Protect
- Avalanche

Amoonguss @ Yache Berry
EVs: 200 HP / 210 Def / 96 SpD / 4 Spe
Calm Nature
- Protect
- Rage Powder
- Leaf Storm
- Sludge Bomb

=== [gen92v2doubles] 1 AV 2 LO 3 left 4 scarf ===

Hippowdon @ Assault Vest
Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 200 HP / 252 Atk / 56 SpD
Adamant Nature
IVs: 12 Spe
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Stomping Tantrum
- Ice Fang

Cacturne @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Veil
EVs: 72 HP / 130 Atk / 252 SpA / 56 Spe
Rash Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Sucker Punch
- Spiky Shield
- Dark Pulse

Garganacl @ Leftovers
Ability: Purifying Salt
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Recover
- Protect
- Curse
- Rock Blast

Gholdengo @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Good as Gold
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Make It Rain
- Shadow Ball
- Trick
- Thunderbolt

=== [gen92v2doubles] 1 AV 2 LO 3 band 4 colbur ===

Hippowdon @ Assault Vest
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Stomping Tantrum
- Ice Fang

Lycanroc @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Rock Slide
- Close Combat
- Accelerock
- Protect

Houndstone @ Choice Band
EVs: 96 HP / 252 Atk / 160 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Phantom Force
- Psychic Fangs
- Play Rough
- Shadow Sneak

Bronzong @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 8 Def / 250 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Trick Room
- Body Press
- Iron Defense
- Gyro Ball

=== [gen92v2doubles] 1 AV 2 band 3 sitrus 4 colbur ===

Hippowdon @ Assault Vest
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Stomping Tantrum
- Ice Fang

Lycanroc @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Rock Slide
- Close Combat
- Accelerock
- Psychic Fangs

Amoonguss @ Sitrus Berry
Calm Nature
- Spore
- Rage Powder
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb

Bronzong @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 8 Def / 250 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Trick Room
- Body Press
- Iron Defense
- Gyro Ball

Lycanrock evs allow to survive jolly sucker punch chienpao and outpaces iron bundle with speed boost in sandstorm.
Houndstone isn't useful without last respect.s.
Tyranitar can use weakness policy with great efect. Maybe other items are good, not sure. I use iron ball for better sun mu but isn't very useful in other scenario. Hippowdon speed is for be slower than minimum speed abomasnow...but hail seems dificult to use because top tiers have great Mu against it.

Still hail teams with abomasnow + beartic/ cetitan/iron bundle/chienpao + 2 filler mons(iron hands is good in this core) are fun but I recognise that aren't enough viable.

Goodra has good MU against rain, sun and chi-yu, worth ranking although not exactly a counter for this cores.

Slaking + grafaiai/sableye can do work but is easy to counter so C- rank or unranked is fine.

Tauros paldea water + froslass/cryogonal with frosth breath is in the same vein.
Tauros paldea fire+ meowscarada flower trick is a little more solid but nothing op and easy to counter.

Both tauros forms should be ranked because intimidate sets are decent and because this gimmicks combos. C maybe not higher probably.

Gyarados is other decent mon if you want intimidate. Same with salamence.

Sandy shocks is good with Torkoal and decent without it.

I experimented with more mons but I recognise that are hard to justify in mosts scenarios. Examples being Baxcalibur, Golduck and Drednaw (rain), Sawsbuck (sun), Pincurchin (+iron mons), Vaporeon, Hariyama ( Iron hands exist yeah), spiritomb roseli TR, Arboliva, Mudsdale, Dachsbun (+ lava plume chi-yu), hydreigon, all the paradox mons, the gimmicky oricorio + qdance, etc.

On The Radar:
Chi-Yu and the Booster Squad
Hi! This is just a quick post to start discussion on some potential tiering action in 2v2, so let me go over them in order:

1. :Chi-Yu: Chi-Yu:
This one is simply a case of a rather restrictive mon. Though it's not even 100% agreed upon as the best mon in the tier, beads of ruin heat wave is just such an insane asset to have in 2v2 that a lot of people find it rather annoying to build against. The main reason for this, I think, is that unless you reliably outspeed and kill Chi-yu, which is definitely possible but not trivial due to speed control and redirection, you have to be able to take heat wave with both of your pokemon, in addition to the fact that beads of ruin powers up any special partners as well, giving Chi-Yu frankly insane offensive pressure. Very common pairings are Chi-Yu + Indeedee, as redirecting attacks away from the fish is obviously good for it, and chi-yu + flutter mane or iron bundle to fully abuse beads of ruin (more on those below). Despite all that, its coverage is not perfect by any means and its speed and bulk, while definitely respectable, still leave it pretty vulnerable to certain threats. Chi-Yu's most common counters are Ting-Lu, whose own ability lets it laugh in the face of chi-yu's attacks (notably, it beats Chi-Yu + Indeedee-F all on its own), Azumarill who easily walls and kills it, and fighting types in Iron Valiant (who outspeeds even scarf Chi-Yu), Iron Hands (who is fat enough to easily tank its attacks) and Breloom's mach punch, though those have to be a bit careful of potential off-beat chople sets. Iron Bundle is a fantastic Chi-Yu counter as well when it decides to actually hit Hydro Pump. This is a pretty decent list of counters, but none of them beat every single Chi-Yu pairing and it is pretty adaptable, such is the nature of 2v2.

2. Paradox Pokemon / Booster Energy
These are a bit more complicated. Flutter Mane, Iron Bundle and Iron Hands are all fantastic mons that also have the ability to get a life orb or choice scarf boost for free thanks to booster energy (Iron Valiant is also great but, from what I've seen, not considered a problem by anyone). The questions here are whether these pokemon individually are even broken in the first place, and if they are, whether booster energy or the individual mons should be subject to tiering action. As for whether they are broken, unlike Chi-Yu, their offensive presence is more limited. Iron Bundle and Flutter Mane are extremely fast but don't hit nearly as hard as Chi-Yu and are quite frail specially and physically respectively, and Iron Hands is grotesquely bulky but its slow speed leaves it susceptible to disruption like Will-O-Wisp etc. as well as mid-speed wallbreakers like Medicham that can take it out. If you do believe the counters to these are too specific to be healthy, whether or not banning booster energy is even a good choice also unclear. The only real thing it does over other items is the free speed boost, as the atk/spa boosts can be replaced by Life Orb (Notably, because of this, a booster energy ban wouldn't actually affect Iron Hands at all!). Speed boost Iron Bundle and Flutter Mane are undeniably a menace, but booster revealing itself and the inability to run modest natures are significant limitations (paradoxicallyget it these two factors have led to choice scarf sets being used on both of these). Another thing to consider is that a booster energy ban would significantly hurt all other paradox pokemon (valiant, great tusk, etc.) who are fine and not broken with the item, if you want to consider that. On the other hand, if you think Flutter Mane and Iron Bundle are healthy on their own but not if they can hold booster energy, perhaps you're willing to make those sacrifices.

There are multiple options from here. Regarding Chi-Yu, many have shown support for a regular suspect test after pool league is done. Regarding the booster squad, one possible way to proceed is to vote, by suspect or council, on action on the item as a whole, and if it remains unbanned, have a slate vote on the mons individually. Potentially, to save time and effort, this could all be incorporated into one suspect which would look something like this:
Chi-Yu: Do not Ban / Ban
Booster Energy: Do not Ban / Ban
If Booster Energy is not banned:
Flutter Mane: Do not Ban / Ban
Iron Bundle: Do not Ban / Ban
Iron Hands: Do not Ban / Ban

This is just one possible course of action, of course. Please reply here with any thoughts on Chi-Yu, the booster squad, and what action you'd like to see! Remember to remain respectful and constructive.

One last thing I'd like to mention is that these two cases are not unrelated. Most consider Chi-Yu to be the bigger issue at hand, so any outcome that takes some form of action against booster energy but not Chi-Yu could be seen as unideal. In addition to this, remember that two of Chi-Yu's best counters are Iron Hands and Iron Bundle. While this is technically meta speculation, it's probable that if those two were to be banned, Chi-Yu would likely follow anyway.

Last edited:
VR noms and thoughts regarding the brokens

:Lycanroc: -> B/B- - Does very well into a lot of the top threats and has really good coverage
:Hawlucha: -> B+ - Whether with sylveon or on terrain, it is very fast regardless and quite strong, especially when running weakness policy. Also learns good utility moves (taunt, encore, quick guard)
:Arcanine: B- -> A-/B+ - Can run a wide variety of sets very well, intimidate is extremely valuable, enables other fat mons very well with wisp as well. Extreme speed can finish off any kills and has decent survivability with morning sun. If running offensive sets is still does very good damage. This thing has been very dominant in pool league so far and should definitely rise.

Chi yu has widely been regarded as one of, if not the single strongest/most oppressive mon in the tier. Discussion in the discord between many members of the community seemed to agree with a suspect following pool league if no significant developments to weaken it have been made. I do think counterplay is more present, but not enough to change my mind on a suspect test following the tour.

Booster Energy is a more clear cut case imo. The item provides a choice scarf or a life orb without the negatives of each. Paradox mons already dominate the tier with their incredible stat lines and amazing movepools, booster energy makes them broken. Banning the item has no negative reprecussions, the better paradox mons will continue to be good using Lorb, scarf or any of the other items available to all mons. This ban only serves to bring them more in line with the rest of the tier and diversify the builder.

D2TheW

Amadán
Sup, I had a longer and more detailed post but smogon deleted the entire draft because I had the audacity to open Snapchat in another tab so here's the abbreviated version of why we shouldn't ban booster energy and an extremely abbreviated version of why we should suspect chi yu.

Booster Energy:
First things first, general tiering policy is that we ban mons rather than individual elements like abilities or items. This is for pretty obvious reasons, it's simpler and has way less collateral damage. Even though custap played a big role in pushing lax over the edge in swsh 1v1, banning custap would place an unnecessary restriction on a lot of mons so we banned lax. This doesn't mean we never ban items, it just means we hold item bans to a significantly higher burden of proof. Some good examples that I'm not gonna go into detail on are brightpowders bans across many tiers and the light clay bans in multiple lower tiers

Now the way I see it, there's not much compelling evidence that booster is a problem. It's clearly not an issue on every user (see iron jugulis) or even the majority. Theres nothing inherently game breaking about it. I also haven't seen much to suggest that booster is the sole element that tips it's problematic users over the edge. One reason for this is that there is absolutely no consensus on which of these mons are actually broken. The main 3 that I've seen suggested are Iron Valiant, Iron Bundle and Flutter-Mane but I've seen opinions from people that suggest that any 2 of these are broken but the other is fine. Now I'll discuss each of these in a moment but the fact that there's no agreement on what booster mons are even a problem makes justifying a booster ban incredibly difficult; how can we say the item is broken when we don't even agree on what it's breaking? I would really like to see some discussion on this point to give council a clearer picture of what mons people think are problems, as well as more opinions on booster as a whole.

The other mon I see mentioned in these convos is Iron Hands who's worth pointing out as a mon who mainly uses booster in Atk. Now this is a point I've made many times on cord but I really need to emphasise it here: any mon that would be broken by atk/spatk boost would be broken even if booster gets banned because life orb does effectively the same thing. For example there would be no point in banning Kings Rock if we left Razor Fang legal because they achieve the same thing it's just common sense. Same principle applies here. As such, any mon that's primarily using booster energy for atk/spatk cannot be used to justify a booster ban because they will still be a problem even if booster goes. As such the main effect to focus on here is the no downside speed boost, which cannot be replicated by an other item because scarf doesn't allow for protect and other strong 2v2 options. The defense boosts are worth noting but nobody has argued that any defense boosters are problems so I'm going to leave those by the wayside. I guess you could also argue that life orb recoil really is just that big of a factor but you're gonna need some really convincing calcs for that.

What this means is that anyone looking to make a pro ban argument has to convincingly show that valiant, bundle and flutter are broken because of the speed boost. Now to be fair, both bundle and valiant have encore, which has incredible synergy with speed booster. Flutter doesn't have encore but going faster without choice lock is really nice for a mon with such a potent stab combo. Even so, assuming that these mons are broken (which hasn't been shown at all but hey), what important mus does a booster ban actually change and would that balance these mons? Looking through vr the main things booster lets these fellas outspeed are: scarf chi yu (which may be leaving the tier soon), chien pao and each other which is irrelevant because a booster ban on all 3 wouldn't change their mu chart vs each other. Is this really enough to say that these mons would be balanced without this item? Like look at valiant, this fucker is insanely strong, has a ridiculous typing and has an insanely fast encore. If you consider this mon broken, fair enough, but do you really believe that it'll be balanced just through booster removal? If you do you've got some work to do to prove that I gotta say.

This is really the crux of it. Anyone who is pro-ban on booster has to convincingly show that
A) these mons are in fact broken,
B) that they are broken specifically because of the unique aspects of booster i.e. the speed boost,
C) that they would be balanced just by banning booster and
D) that it is worth restricting this item on all its other users just to keep these mons in the tier
You might think this is a lot and you would be right. But ultimately, the default action is no action, doing any ban requires justification and this is just what you have to show to convincingly prove that this item has to go. If you can't justify action you shouldn't take action and I still haven't seen any good justifications given.

Booster Energy is a more clear cut case imo. The item provides a choice scarf or a life orb without the negatives of each. Paradox mons already dominate the tier with their incredible stat lines and amazing movepools, booster energy makes them broken. Banning the item has no negative reprecussions, the better paradox mons will continue to be good using Lorb, scarf or any of the other items available to all mons. This ban only serves to bring them more in line with the rest of the tier and diversify the builder.
I don't want to pick on you specifically but these are the kind of posts that do nothing to actually justify action, there's nothing in here about what booster mons are broken or how specifically a booster ban would serve to balance them. Contrary to what you say here, the ban would in fact have negative reprecussions because it restricts the item on every other user. The idea that the good paradox mons would continue to be good without booster is in fact, an argument against banning booster as detailed in the above paragraph.

I also want to quickly point out the issues with the last line that I've highlighted. We are not obligated to bring mons in line with the rest of the tier. We ban things with the goal of making the tier healthier not in service of some theoretical ideal power level. Some mons are gonna be better than others because of specific tools they have and that's just how it is. Even in a hypothetical meta where the top 5 mons in the tier all used booster, if they were all healthy and the tier was stable and diverse we wouldn't ban booster. You could use this same idea to justify insane things, like banning fake out to bring the fake out users more into line with the rest of the tier, because fake out is just such a good tool, or follow me or whatever. We work with the power level we have, we don't clip the wings of some mons so others can keep up.

Chi Yu
I don't have the energy to go into extensive detail here lol, I'll let more invested people do that. This guy has a limited pool of answers, and ridiculous synergy with other high/top tiers that can take advantage of those answers. It's got flaws and it's clearly not quick ban worthy but I think a suspect is pretty justified.

Wrote this while sick so if you find any mistakes, or grammar or syntax issues that annoy you, don't tell me I don't care.
TL DR: Nope, go read it

DripLegend

is a Forum Moderator
1v1 Circuit Champion
my thoughts on the brokens after playing my first 2v2 tour:

:chi-yu: stupidly good overall, can tech would-be counters with items while losing small amounts of versatility

Code:
Chi-Yu @ Chople Berry 
Ability: Beads of Ruin 
Tera Type: Dark 
EVs: 176 HP / 240 Def / 92 SpA 
Bold Nature 
- Overheat 
- Taunt 
- Heat Wave 
- Dark Pulse
set I made that's bulked for iron hands max attack adamant booster CC, is able to win vs indeedee + iron hands usually on its own. Chople also helps vs chien pao and annihilape quite a bit. AV is also a set with a lot of merit, as it matches up nicely vs opposing Chi-yu and Flutter Mane, and Iron Bundle. Chi-yu also facilitates the best special attackers in the tier with Beads of Ruin, which makes investing in Special Defense even more of a chore considering you have to account for 2 opposing pokemon. Overall, I am in support of a quick ban since this fish kills most item diversity and overall building diversity to account for how strong it is. I know it is unlikely due to the current Pool League ongoing, but I think it would be a healthy start for the metagame and most SV players feel Chi-yu's overbearing presence makes building terrible.

I feel Booster Energy benefits each Paradox user a ton, as having Choice Scarf Speed + access to Protect is extremely valuable in a doubles metagame. However, none of these boosters are broken because of the item. Flutter Mane has great coverage and Speed, which combined with its high stats allow it to be a premier offensive threat, regardless of the Speed Boost. Iron Bundle and Iron Valiant use Booster as a crutch in a sense, as it facilitates the fastest Encore usage in the tier and is key in locking threats like Unboosted Flutter Man into protect. I think there is a healthier option in looking at tiering these seperately, since Booster Energy is not shown to have an overbearing effect on building that Chi-yu has. (Iron Hands would probably be the first to look at even if I'm not fully mentioning it. Very strong and lives basically everything. With Indeedee it forms one of the strongest cores in the metagame currently).

TLDR: Ban fish pls and thank you. Overbearing on building and causes huge warps when requiring so many evs. Also able to tech counters while still hitting like a truck. Booster Energy isn't broken, users all abuse it well and are strong picks regardless of the item itself. Iron Hands arguably should be first to see action.

glitched

formerly bored_glitch
my thoughts on the brokens after playing my first 2v2 tour:

:chi-yu: stupidly good overall, can tech would-be counters with items while losing small amounts of versatility

Code:
Chi-Yu @ Chople Berry
Ability: Beads of Ruin
Tera Type: Dark
EVs: 176 HP / 240 Def / 92 SpA
Bold Nature
- Overheat
- Taunt
- Heat Wave
- Dark Pulse
set I made that's bulked for iron hands max attack adamant booster CC, is able to win vs indeedee + iron hands usually on its own. Chople also helps vs chien pao and annihilape quite a bit. AV is also a set with a lot of merit, as it matches up nicely vs opposing Chi-yu and Flutter Mane, and Iron Bundle. Chi-yu also facilitates the best special attackers in the tier with Beads of Ruin, which makes investing in Special Defense even more of a chore considering you have to account for 2 opposing pokemon. Overall, I am in support of a quick ban since this fish kills most item diversity and overall building diversity to account for how strong it is. I know it is unlikely due to the current Pool League ongoing, but I think it would be a healthy start for the metagame and most SV players feel Chi-yu's overbearing presence makes building terrible.

I feel Booster Energy benefits each Paradox user a ton, as having Choice Scarf Speed + access to Protect is extremely valuable in a doubles metagame. However, none of these boosters are broken because of the item. Flutter Mane has great coverage and Speed, which combined with its high stats allow it to be a premier offensive threat, regardless of the Speed Boost. Iron Bundle and Iron Valiant use Booster as a crutch in a sense, as it facilitates the fastest Encore usage in the tier and is key in locking threats like Unboosted Flutter Man into protect. I think there is a healthier option in looking at tiering these seperately, since Booster Energy is not shown to have an overbearing effect on building that Chi-yu has. (Iron Hands would probably be the first to look at even if I'm not fully mentioning it. Very strong and lives basically everything. With Indeedee it forms one of the strongest cores in the metagame currently).

TLDR: Ban fish pls and thank you. Overbearing on building and causes huge warps when requiring so many evs. Also able to tech counters while still hitting like a truck. Booster Energy isn't broken, users all abuse it well and are strong picks regardless of the item itself. Iron Hands arguably should be first to see action.
Code:
EVs: 192 HP / 220 Def / 96 SpA
we built chople chi yu the same week kek
more hp same benches (helps with flutter)
slash protect somewhere asw

252+ Atk Life Orb Iron Hands Close Combat vs. 176 HP / 240+ Def Chople Berry Chi-Yu: 250-294 (84.7 - 99.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Life Orb Iron Hands Close Combat vs. 196 HP / 220+ Def Chople Berry Chi-Yu: 253-298 (84.3 - 99.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Life Orb Iron Hands Close Combat vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Chople Berry Chi-Yu: 269-317 (85.6 - 100.9%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO

I think is even worth runing a simple 252 max HP + physical defense runing Modest. This means Chi-yu isn't surviving always but gains little power.

4+ SpA Beads of Ruin Chi-Yu Overheat vs. 0 HP / 252 SpD Iron Hands: 268-316 (59.6 - 70.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
96 SpA Beads of Ruin Chi-Yu Overheat vs. 0 HP / 252 SpD Iron Hands: 262-309 (58.3 - 68.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Krytocon

I do things (sometimes)
Pool League Usage
Code:
+ ---- + ------------------ + ---- + ------- + ------- +
| Rank | Pokemon            | Use  | Usage % |  Win %  |
| 1    | Iron Hands         |   96 |  45.71% |  57.29% |
| 2    | Chi-Yu             |   81 |  38.57% |  50.62% |
| 3    | Iron Bundle        |   46 |  21.90% |  50.00% |
| 4    | Flutter Mane       |   44 |  20.95% |  52.27% |
| 5    | Chien-Pao          |   42 |  20.00% |  45.24% |
| 6    | Indeedee-F         |   39 |  18.57% |  33.33% |
| 7    | Talonflame         |   37 |  17.62% |  48.65% |
| 8    | Arcanine           |   35 |  16.67% |  57.14% |
| 9    | Iron Valiant       |   24 |  11.43% |  62.50% |
| 10   | Annihilape         |   23 |  10.95% |  39.13% |
| 11   | Ting-Lu            |   20 |   9.52% |  60.00% |
| 11   | Great Tusk         |   20 |   9.52% |  40.00% |
| 13   | Scizor             |   18 |   8.57% |  61.11% |
| 14   | Pelipper           |   17 |   8.10% |  41.18% |
| 15   | Garganacl          |   15 |   7.14% |  66.67% |
| 15   | Azumarill          |   15 |   7.14% |  60.00% |
| 17   | Meowscarada        |   14 |   6.67% |  50.00% |
| 17   | Floatzel           |   14 |   6.67% |  42.86% |
| 19   | Torkoal            |   13 |   6.19% |  23.08% |
| 20   | Wo-Chien           |   12 |   5.71% |  50.00% |
| 20   | Volcarona          |   12 |   5.71% |  50.00% |
| 20   | Dragapult          |   12 |   5.71% |  50.00% |
| 23   | Gholdengo          |   11 |   5.24% |  54.55% |
| 23   | Roaring Moon       |   11 |   5.24% |  45.45% |
| 25   | Grimmsnarl         |   10 |   4.76% |  50.00% |
| 25   | Armarouge          |   10 |   4.76% |  20.00% |
| 27   | Mimikyu            |    8 |   3.81% |  75.00% |
| 27   | Amoonguss          |    8 |   3.81% |  62.50% |
| 27   | Iron Moth          |    8 |   3.81% |  50.00% |
| 30   | Sylveon            |    7 |   3.33% |  57.14% |
| 31   | Sableye            |    6 |   2.86% |  50.00% |
| 31   | Gyarados           |    6 |   2.86% |  50.00% |
| 31   | Barraskewda        |    6 |   2.86% |  33.33% |
| 34   | Farigiraf          |    5 |   2.38% |  60.00% |
| 34   | Scream Tail        |    5 |   2.38% |  40.00% |
| 34   | Medicham           |    5 |   2.38% |  40.00% |
| 34   | Tyranitar          |    5 |   2.38% |  40.00% |
| 34   | Maushold-Four      |    5 |   2.38% |  20.00% |
| 39   | Cinderace          |    4 |   1.90% | 100.00% |
| 39   | Dragonite          |    4 |   1.90% |  75.00% |
| 39   | Dondozo            |    4 |   1.90% |  75.00% |
| 39   | Oranguru           |    4 |   1.90% |  75.00% |
| 39   | Tauros-Paldea-Blaze |    4 |   1.90% |  25.00% |
| 39   | Lilligant          |    4 |   1.90% |  25.00% |
| 39   | Hawlucha           |    4 |   1.90% |  25.00% |
| 39   | Tinkaton           |    4 |   1.90% |   0.00% |
| 47   | Baxcalibur         |    3 |   1.43% | 100.00% |
| 47   | Espathra           |    3 |   1.43% |  66.67% |
| 47   | Golduck            |    3 |   1.43% |  33.33% |
| 50   | Slither Wing       |    2 |   0.95% | 100.00% |
| 50   | Skeledirge         |    2 |   0.95% | 100.00% |
| 50   | Greninja           |    2 |   0.95% |  50.00% |
| 50   | Tauros-Paldea-Aqua |    2 |   0.95% |  50.00% |
| 50   | Kingambit          |    2 |   0.95% |  50.00% |
| 50   | Clodsire           |    2 |   0.95% |  50.00% |
| 50   | Maushold           |    2 |   0.95% |  50.00% |
| 50   | Garchomp           |    2 |   0.95% |   0.00% |
| 50   | Pawmot             |    2 |   0.95% |   0.00% |
| 59   | Breloom            |    1 |   0.48% | 100.00% |
| 59   | Riolu              |    1 |   0.48% | 100.00% |
| 59   | Brambleghast       |    1 |   0.48% | 100.00% |
| 59   | Glimmora           |    1 |   0.48% | 100.00% |
| 59   | Sandy Shocks       |    1 |   0.48% | 100.00% |
| 59   | Hippowdon          |    1 |   0.48% | 100.00% |
| 59   | Lycanroc           |    1 |   0.48% | 100.00% |
| 59   | Corviknight        |    1 |   0.48% |   0.00% |
| 59   | Iron Jugulis       |    1 |   0.48% |   0.00% |
| 59   | Hatterene          |    1 |   0.48% |   0.00% |
| 59   | Brute Bonnet       |    1 |   0.48% |   0.00% |
| 59   | Gastrodon          |    1 |   0.48% |   0.00% |
| 59   | Bellibolt          |    1 |   0.48% |   0.00% |
| 59   | Iron Treads        |    1 |   0.48% |   0.00% |
| 59   | Florges            |    1 |   0.48% |   0.00% |
| 59   | Tatsugiri          |    1 |   0.48% |   0.00% |
Code:
| 1    | Incineroar         |   12 |  28.57% |  50.00% |
| 1    | Tapu Fini          |   12 |  28.57% |  33.33% |
| 3    | Mew                |   11 |  26.19% |  63.64% |
| 4    | Kyurem-Black       |    8 |  19.05% |  87.50% |
| 4    | Celesteela         |    8 |  19.05% |  50.00% |
| 4    | Rillaboom          |    8 |  19.05% |  37.50% |
| 7    | Genesect           |    6 |  14.29% |  83.33% |
| 7    | Zeraora            |    6 |  14.29% |  33.33% |
| 9    | Cinderace          |    5 |  11.90% |  80.00% |
| 9    | Zygarde            |    5 |  11.90% |  60.00% |
| 9    | Talonflame         |    5 |  11.90% |  40.00% |
| 9    | Blastoise          |    5 |  11.90% |  40.00% |
| 9    | Zapdos-Galar       |    5 |  11.90% |  20.00% |
| 9    | Landorus           |    5 |  11.90% |  20.00% |
| 15   | Regidrago          |    4 |   9.52% |  75.00% |
| 15   | Landorus-Therian   |    4 |   9.52% |  50.00% |
| 15   | Moltres-Galar      |    4 |   9.52% |  50.00% |
| 15   | Regieleki          |    4 |   9.52% |  25.00% |
| 15   | Victini            |    4 |   9.52% |  25.00% |
| 20   | Weezing-Galar      |    3 |   7.14% |  66.67% |
| 20   | Tapu Koko          |    3 |   7.14% |  66.67% |
| 20   | Indeedee-F         |    3 |   7.14% |  33.33% |
| 20   | Spectrier          |    3 |   7.14% |  33.33% |
| 24   | Pheromosa          |    2 |   4.76% | 100.00% |
| 24   | Ninetales-Alola    |    2 |   4.76% |  50.00% |
| 24   | Volcanion          |    2 |   4.76% |  50.00% |
| 24   | Heatran            |    2 |   4.76% |  50.00% |
| 24   | Hatterene          |    2 |   4.76% |   0.00% |
| 29   | Sableye            |    1 |   2.38% | 100.00% |
| 29   | Mimikyu            |    1 |   2.38% | 100.00% |
| 29   | Togedemaru         |    1 |   2.38% | 100.00% |
| 29   | Primarina          |    1 |   2.38% | 100.00% |
| 29   | Zapdos             |    1 |   2.38% | 100.00% |
| 29   | Buzzwole           |    1 |   2.38% | 100.00% |
| 29   | Necrozma           |    1 |   2.38% | 100.00% |
| 29   | Torkoal            |    1 |   2.38% | 100.00% |
| 29   | Lilligant          |    1 |   2.38% | 100.00% |
| 29   | Dracovish          |    1 |   2.38% | 100.00% |
| 29   | Tyranitar          |    1 |   2.38% | 100.00% |
| 29   | Togekiss           |    1 |   2.38% | 100.00% |
| 29   | Ferrothorn         |    1 |   2.38% | 100.00% |
| 29   | Naganadel          |    1 |   2.38% |   0.00% |
| 29   | Weavile            |    1 |   2.38% |   0.00% |
| 29   | Tapu Lele          |    1 |   2.38% |   0.00% |
| 29   | Regigigas          |    1 |   2.38% |   0.00% |
| 29   | Politoed           |    1 |   2.38% |   0.00% |
| 29   | Kingdra            |    1 |   2.38% |   0.00% |
| 29   | Nihilego           |    1 |   2.38% |   0.00% |
| 29   | Thundurus          |    1 |   2.38% |   0.00% |
| 29   | Diancie            |    1 |   2.38% |   0.00% |
| 29   | Marowak-Alola      |    1 |   2.38% |   0.00% |
| 29   | Porygon2           |    1 |   2.38% |   0.00% |
| 29   | Dragapult          |    1 |   2.38% |   0.00% |
Code:
| 1    | Incineroar         |   13 |  32.50% |  76.92% |
| 2    | Porygon2           |   12 |  30.00% |  66.67% |
| 3    | Volcanion          |    9 |  22.50% |  66.67% |
| 4    | Tapu Koko          |    7 |  17.50% |  28.57% |
| 4    | Charizard          |    7 |  17.50% |  28.57% |
| 6    | Gardevoir          |    6 |  15.00% |  83.33% |
| 6    | Metagross          |    6 |  15.00% |  66.67% |
| 6    | Gyarados           |    6 |  15.00% |  66.67% |
| 6    | Zeraora            |    6 |  15.00% |  50.00% |
| 6    | Kyurem-Black       |    6 |  15.00% |  33.33% |
| 6    | Manectric          |    6 |  15.00% |  16.67% |
| 12   | Tapu Bulu          |    5 |  12.50% |  60.00% |
| 12   | Togekiss           |    5 |  12.50% |  20.00% |
| 12   | Tapu Fini          |    5 |  12.50% |  20.00% |
| 15   | Genesect           |    4 |  10.00% |  50.00% |
| 15   | Venusaur           |    4 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 17   | Mawile             |    3 |   7.50% | 100.00% |
| 17   | Diancie            |    3 |   7.50% |  66.67% |
| 17   | Camerupt           |    3 |   7.50% |  66.67% |
| 17   | Blastoise          |    3 |   7.50% |  66.67% |
| 17   | Suicune            |    3 |   7.50% |  33.33% |
| 17   | Victini            |    3 |   7.50% |  33.33% |
| 23   | Cresselia          |    2 |   5.00% | 100.00% |
| 23   | Celesteela         |    2 |   5.00% | 100.00% |
| 23   | Hoopa-Unbound      |    2 |   5.00% |  50.00% |
| 23   | Kartana            |    2 |   5.00% |  50.00% |
| 23   | Sceptile           |    2 |   5.00% |   0.00% |
| 23   | Heatran            |    2 |   5.00% |   0.00% |
| 23   | Blacephalon        |    2 |   5.00% |   0.00% |
| 23   | Zygarde            |    2 |   5.00% |   0.00% |
| 31   | Zapdos             |    1 |   2.50% | 100.00% |
| 31   | Gastrodon          |    1 |   2.50% | 100.00% |
| 31   | Lopunny            |    1 |   2.50% | 100.00% |
| 31   | Entei              |    1 |   2.50% | 100.00% |
| 31   | Landorus-Therian   |    1 |   2.50% | 100.00% |
| 31   | Keldeo             |    1 |   2.50% | 100.00% |
| 31   | Pelipper           |    1 |   2.50% | 100.00% |
| 31   | Swampert           |    1 |   2.50% | 100.00% |
| 31   | Pinsir             |    1 |   2.50% | 100.00% |
| 31   | Blaziken           |    1 |   2.50% |   0.00% |
| 31   | Latias             |    1 |   2.50% |   0.00% |
| 31   | Clefairy           |    1 |   2.50% |   0.00% |
| 31   | Deoxys-Attack      |    1 |   2.50% |   0.00% |
| 31   | Tsareena           |    1 |   2.50% |   0.00% |
| 31   | Landorus           |    1 |   2.50% |   0.00% |
| 31   | Volcarona          |    1 |   2.50% |   0.00% |
| 31   | Medicham           |    1 |   2.50% |   0.00% |
| 31   | Raichu             |    1 |   2.50% |   0.00% |
| 31   | Oranguru           |    1 |   2.50% |   0.00% |
Code:
| 1    | Hoopa-Unbound      |   11 |  22.00% |  54.55% |
| 2    | Lopunny            |   10 |  20.00% |  60.00% |
| 3    | Kyurem-Black       |    9 |  18.00% |  66.67% |
| 3    | Talonflame         |    9 |  18.00% |  33.33% |
| 3    | Genesect           |    9 |  18.00% |  33.33% |
| 6    | Charizard          |    8 |  16.00% |  75.00% |
| 6    | Deoxys-Attack      |    8 |  16.00% |  62.50% |
| 8    | Shaymin-Sky        |    7 |  14.00% |  57.14% |
| 8    | Volcanion          |    7 |  14.00% |  57.14% |
| 10   | Gyarados           |    6 |  12.00% |  50.00% |
| 11   | Blastoise          |    5 |  10.00% |  80.00% |
| 11   | Keldeo             |    5 |  10.00% |  60.00% |
| 11   | Landorus           |    5 |  10.00% |  60.00% |
| 11   | Mawile             |    5 |  10.00% |  40.00% |
| 15   | Venusaur           |    4 |   8.00% |  75.00% |
| 15   | Victini            |    4 |   8.00% |  75.00% |
| 15   | Togekiss           |    4 |   8.00% |  50.00% |
| 15   | Cresselia          |    4 |   8.00% |  50.00% |
| 15   | Greninja           |    4 |   8.00% |  50.00% |
| 15   | Zapdos             |    4 |   8.00% |  25.00% |
| 15   | Garchomp           |    4 |   8.00% |   0.00% |
| 22   | Aegislash          |    3 |   6.00% | 100.00% |
| 22   | Diancie            |    3 |   6.00% |  66.67% |
| 22   | Gardevoir          |    3 |   6.00% |  66.67% |
| 22   | Metagross          |    3 |   6.00% |  33.33% |
| 22   | Suicune            |    3 |   6.00% |  33.33% |
| 22   | Politoed           |    3 |   6.00% |   0.00% |
| 22   | Swampert           |    3 |   6.00% |   0.00% |
| 22   | Thundurus          |    3 |   6.00% |   0.00% |
| 22   | Magmar             |    3 |   6.00% |   0.00% |
| 31   | Electabuzz         |    2 |   4.00% | 100.00% |
| 31   | Breloom            |    2 |   4.00% | 100.00% |
| 31   | Deoxys-Defense     |    2 |   4.00% |  50.00% |
| 31   | Volcarona          |    2 |   4.00% |  50.00% |
| 31   | Azumarill          |    2 |   4.00% |  50.00% |
| 31   | Hariyama           |    2 |   4.00% |  50.00% |
| 31   | Sableye            |    2 |   4.00% |  50.00% |
| 31   | Aerodactyl         |    2 |   4.00% |  50.00% |
| 31   | Terrakion          |    2 |   4.00% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Blaziken           |    1 |   2.00% | 100.00% |
| 40   | Heatran            |    1 |   2.00% | 100.00% |
| 40   | Hitmontop          |    1 |   2.00% | 100.00% |
| 40   | Latias             |    1 |   2.00% | 100.00% |
| 40   | Sylveon            |    1 |   2.00% | 100.00% |
| 40   | Furret             |    1 |   2.00% | 100.00% |
| 40   | Rotom-Wash         |    1 |   2.00% | 100.00% |
| 40   | Amoonguss          |    1 |   2.00% | 100.00% |
| 40   | Altaria            |    1 |   2.00% | 100.00% |
| 40   | Darkrai            |    1 |   2.00% | 100.00% |
| 40   | Porygon2           |    1 |   2.00% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Camerupt           |    1 |   2.00% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Alakazam           |    1 |   2.00% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Excadrill          |    1 |   2.00% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Tyranitar          |    1 |   2.00% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Lucario            |    1 |   2.00% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Thundurus-Therian  |    1 |   2.00% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Glalie             |    1 |   2.00% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Sceptile           |    1 |   2.00% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Landorus-Therian   |    1 |   2.00% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Infernape          |    1 |   2.00% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Manectric          |    1 |   2.00% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Clefairy           |    1 |   2.00% |   0.00% |
Code:
| 1    | Kyurem-Black       |   17 |  34.00% |  35.29% |
| 2    | Metagross          |   16 |  32.00% |  43.75% |
| 3    | Infernape          |   15 |  30.00% |  40.00% |
| 3    | Latios             |   15 |  30.00% |  26.67% |
| 5    | Volcarona          |   14 |  28.00% |  57.14% |
| 6    | Scrafty            |   12 |  24.00% |  58.33% |
| 7    | Thundurus          |   11 |  22.00% |  45.45% |
| 8    | Togekiss           |   10 |  20.00% |  30.00% |
| 9    | Tornadus           |    9 |  18.00% |  55.56% |
| 10   | Terrakion          |    6 |  12.00% |  50.00% |
| 11   | Genesect           |    5 |  10.00% |  20.00% |
| 12   | Victini            |    4 |   8.00% |  75.00% |
| 12   | Hydreigon          |    4 |   8.00% |  50.00% |
| 14   | Keldeo             |    3 |   6.00% | 100.00% |
| 14   | Gastrodon          |    3 |   6.00% | 100.00% |
| 14   | Heatran            |    3 |   6.00% | 100.00% |
| 14   | Rotom-Wash         |    3 |   6.00% |  66.67% |
| 14   | Chandelure         |    3 |   6.00% |  66.67% |
| 14   | Tyranitar          |    3 |   6.00% |  66.67% |
| 14   | Sableye            |    3 |   6.00% |  66.67% |
| 14   | Deoxys-Attack      |    3 |   6.00% |  33.33% |
| 14   | Liepard            |    3 |   6.00% |  33.33% |
| 14   | Lucario            |    3 |   6.00% |  33.33% |
| 24   | Blastoise          |    2 |   4.00% | 100.00% |
| 24   | Kyurem             |    2 |   4.00% | 100.00% |
| 24   | Weavile            |    2 |   4.00% | 100.00% |
| 24   | Latias             |    2 |   4.00% | 100.00% |
| 24   | Mamoswine          |    2 |   4.00% |  50.00% |
| 24   | Alakazam           |    2 |   4.00% |  50.00% |
| 24   | Garchomp           |    2 |   4.00% |  50.00% |
| 24   | Arcanine           |    2 |   4.00% |   0.00% |
| 24   | Aerodactyl         |    2 |   4.00% |   0.00% |
| 33   | Snorlax            |    1 |   2.00% | 100.00% |
| 33   | Darkrai            |    1 |   2.00% | 100.00% |
| 33   | Suicune            |    1 |   2.00% | 100.00% |
| 33   | Rotom-Heat         |    1 |   2.00% | 100.00% |
| 33   | Shaymin-Sky        |    1 |   2.00% | 100.00% |
| 33   | Jellicent          |    1 |   2.00% | 100.00% |
| 33   | Mew                |    1 |   2.00% | 100.00% |
| 33   | Sawk               |    1 |   2.00% | 100.00% |
| 33   | Deoxys-Defense     |    1 |   2.00% | 100.00% |
| 33   | Moltres            |    1 |   2.00% |   0.00% |
| 33   | Raikou             |    1 |   2.00% |   0.00% |
| 33   | Gengar             |    1 |   2.00% |   0.00% |
| 33   | Mawile             |    1 |   2.00% |   0.00% |
| 33   | Gyarados           |    1 |   2.00% |   0.00% |
Code:
| 1    | Iron Hands         |   28 |  35.90% |  53.57% |
| 2    | Chi-Yu             |   24 |  30.77% |  50.00% |
| 3    | Iron Bundle        |   22 |  28.21% |  50.00% |
| 4    | Flutter Mane       |   18 |  23.08% |  50.00% |
| 4    | Ting-Lu            |   18 |  23.08% |  44.44% |
| 6    | Indeedee-F         |   17 |  21.79% |  64.71% |
| 6    | Azumarill          |   17 |  21.79% |  47.06% |
| 8    | Chien-Pao          |   13 |  16.67% |  46.15% |
| 8    | Great Tusk         |   13 |  16.67% |  38.46% |
| 10   | Talonflame         |   12 |  15.38% |  58.33% |
| 11   | Arcanine           |   11 |  14.10% |  54.55% |
| 12   | Meowscarada        |   10 |  12.82% |  70.00% |
| 12   | Annihilape         |   10 |  12.82% |  60.00% |
| 14   | Scizor             |    5 |   6.41% |  40.00% |
| 14   | Iron Valiant       |    5 |   6.41% |  40.00% |
| 14   | Wo-Chien           |    5 |   6.41% |  20.00% |
| 14   | Pelipper           |    5 |   6.41% |  20.00% |
| 18   | Torkoal            |    4 |   5.13% |  50.00% |
| 18   | Dragapult          |    4 |   5.13% |  50.00% |
| 18   | Espathra           |    4 |   5.13% |  50.00% |
| 18   | Gholdengo          |    4 |   5.13% |  50.00% |
| 18   | Mimikyu            |    4 |   5.13% |  50.00% |
| 18   | Sylveon            |    4 |   5.13% |  25.00% |
| 18   | Floatzel           |    4 |   5.13% |  25.00% |
| 25   | Armarouge          |    3 |   3.85% | 100.00% |
| 25   | Tyranitar          |    3 |   3.85% |  66.67% |
| 25   | Grimmsnarl         |    3 |   3.85% |  33.33% |
| 25   | Garganacl          |    3 |   3.85% |  33.33% |
| 25   | Amoonguss          |    3 |   3.85% |  33.33% |
| 30   | Brambleghast       |    2 |   2.56% | 100.00% |
| 30   | Florges            |    2 |   2.56% | 100.00% |
| 30   | Greninja           |    2 |   2.56% | 100.00% |
| 30   | Tauros-Paldea-Blaze |    2 |   2.56% |  50.00% |
| 30   | Dragonite          |    2 |   2.56% |  50.00% |
| 30   | Barraskewda        |    2 |   2.56% |  50.00% |
| 30   | Hippowdon          |    2 |   2.56% |  50.00% |
| 30   | Lycanroc           |    2 |   2.56% |  50.00% |
| 30   | Volcarona          |    2 |   2.56% |   0.00% |
| 30   | Scream Tail        |    2 |   2.56% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Breloom            |    1 |   1.28% | 100.00% |
| 40   | Clodsire           |    1 |   1.28% | 100.00% |
| 40   | Slither Wing       |    1 |   1.28% | 100.00% |
| 40   | Salazzle           |    1 |   1.28% | 100.00% |
| 40   | Brute Bonnet       |    1 |   1.28% | 100.00% |
| 40   | Farigiraf          |    1 |   1.28% | 100.00% |
| 40   | Baxcalibur         |    1 |   1.28% | 100.00% |
| 40   | Gyarados           |    1 |   1.28% | 100.00% |
| 40   | Tatsugiri-Droopy   |    1 |   1.28% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Dondozo            |    1 |   1.28% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Lilligant          |    1 |   1.28% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Skeledirge         |    1 |   1.28% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Golduck            |    1 |   1.28% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Sableye            |    1 |   1.28% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Hatterene          |    1 |   1.28% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Tinkaton           |    1 |   1.28% |   0.00% |
Code:
| 1    | Incineroar         |    6 |  33.33% |  83.33% |
| 2    | Landorus           |    5 |  27.78% |  80.00% |
| 2    | Kyurem-Black       |    5 |  27.78% |  60.00% |
| 2    | Cinderace          |    5 |  27.78% |  40.00% |
| 2    | Genesect           |    5 |  27.78% |  40.00% |
| 6    | Mew                |    4 |  22.22% |  75.00% |
| 6    | Rillaboom          |    4 |  22.22% |  50.00% |
| 8    | Blastoise          |    3 |  16.67% | 100.00% |
| 8    | Zygarde            |    3 |  16.67% |  66.67% |
| 8    | Indeedee-F         |    3 |  16.67% |  33.33% |
| 8    | Tapu Fini          |    3 |  16.67% |  33.33% |
| 12   | Talonflame         |    2 |  11.11% |  50.00% |
| 12   | Diancie            |    2 |  11.11% |  50.00% |
| 12   | Victini            |    2 |  11.11% |   0.00% |
| 12   | Zeraora            |    2 |  11.11% |   0.00% |
| 12   | Regidrago          |    2 |  11.11% |   0.00% |
| 12   | Sableye            |    2 |  11.11% |   0.00% |
| 18   | Tapu Lele          |    1 |   5.56% | 100.00% |
| 18   | Necrozma           |    1 |   5.56% | 100.00% |
| 18   | Torkoal            |    1 |   5.56% | 100.00% |
| 18   | Lilligant          |    1 |   5.56% | 100.00% |
| 18   | Zapdos-Galar       |    1 |   5.56% | 100.00% |
| 18   | Moltres-Galar      |    1 |   5.56% | 100.00% |
| 18   | Volcanion          |    1 |   5.56% |   0.00% |
| 18   | Spectrier          |    1 |   5.56% |   0.00% |
| 18   | Scrafty            |    1 |   5.56% |   0.00% |
| 18   | Zapdos             |    1 |   5.56% |   0.00% |
| 18   | Hatterene          |    1 |   5.56% |   0.00% |
| 18   | Dracovish          |    1 |   5.56% |   0.00% |
| 18   | Tyranitar          |    1 |   5.56% |   0.00% |
| 18   | Regieleki          |    1 |   5.56% |   0.00% |
Code:
| 1    | Incineroar         |    7 |  29.17% |  42.86% |
| 1    | Metagross          |    7 |  29.17% |  42.86% |
| 3    | Blastoise          |    6 |  25.00% |  66.67% |
| 3    | Gyarados           |    6 |  25.00% |  50.00% |
| 3    | Kyurem-Black       |    6 |  25.00% |  50.00% |
| 6    | Zygarde            |    5 |  20.83% |  80.00% |
| 6    | Tapu Fini          |    5 |  20.83% |  40.00% |
| 8    | Lopunny            |    4 |  16.67% | 100.00% |
| 8    | Hoopa-Unbound      |    4 |  16.67% |  50.00% |
| 8    | Togekiss           |    4 |  16.67% |  50.00% |
| 11   | Tapu Koko          |    3 |  12.50% |  66.67% |
| 11   | Volcanion          |    3 |  12.50% |  66.67% |
| 13   | Naganadel          |    2 |   8.33% | 100.00% |
| 13   | Zeraora            |    2 |   8.33% | 100.00% |
| 13   | Victini            |    2 |   8.33% | 100.00% |
| 13   | Thundurus          |    2 |   8.33% |  50.00% |
| 13   | Mawile             |    2 |   8.33% |  50.00% |
| 13   | Landorus           |    2 |   8.33% |  50.00% |
| 13   | Charizard          |    2 |   8.33% |   0.00% |
| 13   | Diancie            |    2 |   8.33% |   0.00% |
| 13   | Cresselia          |    2 |   8.33% |   0.00% |
| 13   | Camerupt           |    2 |   8.33% |   0.00% |
| 13   | Tapu Bulu          |    2 |   8.33% |   0.00% |
| 13   | Volcarona          |    2 |   8.33% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Entei              |    1 |   4.17% | 100.00% |
| 25   | Greninja           |    1 |   4.17% | 100.00% |
| 25   | Blaziken           |    1 |   4.17% | 100.00% |
| 25   | Zapdos             |    1 |   4.17% | 100.00% |
| 25   | Ferrothorn         |    1 |   4.17% | 100.00% |
| 25   | Genesect           |    1 |   4.17% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Venusaur           |    1 |   4.17% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Celesteela         |    1 |   4.17% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Scrafty            |    1 |   4.17% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Deoxys-Attack      |    1 |   4.17% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Slowbro            |    1 |   4.17% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Manectric          |    1 |   4.17% |   0.00% |
Code:
| 1    | Kyurem-Black       |    4 |  33.33% |  75.00% |
| 2    | Mawile             |    3 |  25.00% | 100.00% |
| 3    | Hoopa-Unbound      |    2 |  16.67% | 100.00% |
| 3    | Cresselia          |    2 |  16.67% | 100.00% |
| 3    | Venusaur           |    2 |  16.67% | 100.00% |
| 3    | Electabuzz         |    2 |  16.67% |  50.00% |
| 3    | Landorus-Therian   |    2 |  16.67% |  50.00% |
| 3    | Victini            |    2 |  16.67% |  50.00% |
| 3    | Diancie            |    2 |  16.67% |  50.00% |
| 3    | Clefairy           |    2 |  16.67% |  50.00% |
| 3    | Charizard          |    2 |  16.67% |  50.00% |
| 3    | Metagross          |    2 |  16.67% |  50.00% |
| 3    | Shaymin-Sky        |    2 |  16.67% |   0.00% |
| 3    | Volcanion          |    2 |  16.67% |   0.00% |
| 15   | Entei              |    1 |   8.33% | 100.00% |
| 15   | Keldeo             |    1 |   8.33% | 100.00% |
| 15   | Scrafty            |    1 |   8.33% | 100.00% |
| 15   | Genesect           |    1 |   8.33% | 100.00% |
| 15   | Landorus           |    1 |   8.33% | 100.00% |
| 15   | Infernape          |    1 |   8.33% |   0.00% |
| 15   | Gyarados           |    1 |   8.33% |   0.00% |
| 15   | Thundurus          |    1 |   8.33% |   0.00% |
| 15   | Deoxys-Defense     |    1 |   8.33% |   0.00% |
| 15   | Terrakion          |    1 |   8.33% |   0.00% |
| 15   | Gengar             |    1 |   8.33% |   0.00% |
| 15   | Scizor             |    1 |   8.33% |   0.00% |
| 15   | Gardevoir          |    1 |   8.33% |   0.00% |
| 15   | Hariyama           |    1 |   8.33% |   0.00% |
| 15   | Talonflame         |    1 |   8.33% |   0.00% |
| 15   | Togekiss           |    1 |   8.33% |   0.00% |
| 15   | Heracross          |    1 |   8.33% |   0.00% |
Code:
| 1    | Kyurem-Black       |   11 |  68.75% |  54.55% |
| 2    | Volcarona          |    8 |  50.00% |  50.00% |
| 3    | Scrafty            |    7 |  43.75% |  57.14% |
| 4    | Metagross          |    5 |  31.25% |  60.00% |
| 4    | Thundurus          |    5 |  31.25% |  60.00% |
| 4    | Tornadus           |    5 |  31.25% |  20.00% |
| 7    | Latios             |    3 |  18.75% |  33.33% |
| 8    | Blastoise          |    2 |  12.50% |  50.00% |
| 8    | Arcanine           |    2 |  12.50% |  50.00% |
| 8    | Alakazam           |    2 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 11   | Politoed           |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 11   | Kabutops           |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 11   | Thundurus-Therian  |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 11   | Latias             |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 11   | Gyarados           |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 11   | Weavile            |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 11   | Infernape          |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 11   | Landorus           |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 11   | Deoxys-Attack      |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 11   | Hydreigon          |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 11   | Terrakion          |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 11   | Shaymin-Sky        |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 11   | Victini            |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 11   | Gastrodon          |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
Code:
| 1    | Indeedee-F         |    9 |  37.50% |  77.78% |
| 1    | Chi-Yu             |    9 |  37.50% |  44.44% |
| 3    | Iron Hands         |    8 |  33.33% |  62.50% |
| 4    | Azumarill          |    7 |  29.17% |  71.43% |
| 5    | Flutter Mane       |    6 |  25.00% |  66.67% |
| 6    | Annihilape         |    5 |  20.83% |  20.00% |
| 7    | Gholdengo          |    4 |  16.67% |  50.00% |
| 7    | Iron Bundle        |    4 |  16.67% |  50.00% |
| 9    | Gyarados           |    3 |  12.50% |  66.67% |
| 9    | Dragapult          |    3 |  12.50% |  33.33% |
| 9    | Sylveon            |    3 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 12   | Ting-Lu            |    2 |   8.33% | 100.00% |
| 12   | Great Tusk         |    2 |   8.33% | 100.00% |
| 12   | Talonflame         |    2 |   8.33% |  50.00% |
| 12   | Chien-Pao          |    2 |   8.33% |  50.00% |
| 12   | Arcanine           |    2 |   8.33% |  50.00% |
| 12   | Iron Moth          |    2 |   8.33% |   0.00% |
| 12   | Espathra           |    2 |   8.33% |   0.00% |
| 12   | Grimmsnarl         |    2 |   8.33% |   0.00% |
| 12   | Iron Valiant       |    2 |   8.33% |   0.00% |
| 12   | Salazzle           |    2 |   8.33% |   0.00% |
| 12   | Volcarona          |    2 |   8.33% |   0.00% |
| 23   | Mimikyu            |    1 |   4.17% | 100.00% |
| 23   | Tinkaton           |    1 |   4.17% | 100.00% |
| 23   | Slither Wing       |    1 |   4.17% | 100.00% |
| 23   | Armarouge          |    1 |   4.17% | 100.00% |
| 23   | Dondozo            |    1 |   4.17% | 100.00% |
| 23   | Barraskewda        |    1 |   4.17% | 100.00% |
| 23   | Tauros-Paldea-Blaze |    1 |   4.17% | 100.00% |
| 23   | Scream Tail        |    1 |   4.17% | 100.00% |
| 23   | Brute Bonnet       |    1 |   4.17% |   0.00% |
| 23   | Quaquaval          |    1 |   4.17% |   0.00% |
| 23   | Roaring Moon       |    1 |   4.17% |   0.00% |
| 23   | Meowscarada        |    1 |   4.17% |   0.00% |
| 23   | Breloom            |    1 |   4.17% |   0.00% |
Code:
| 1    | Regidrago          |    5 |  50.00% |  80.00% |
| 2    | Genesect           |    4 |  40.00% |  25.00% |
| 3    | Talonflame         |    3 |  30.00% | 100.00% |
| 3    | Landorus-Therian   |    3 |  30.00% |  66.67% |
| 3    | Tapu Fini          |    3 |  30.00% |  33.33% |
| 6    | Regieleki          |    2 |  20.00% |  50.00% |
| 6    | Sableye            |    2 |  20.00% |  50.00% |
| 6    | Cinderace          |    2 |  20.00% |  50.00% |
| 9    | Pheromosa          |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 9    | Zygarde            |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 9    | Primarina          |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 9    | Celesteela         |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 9    | Dracovish          |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 9    | Tyranitar          |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 9    | Chansey            |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 9    | Entei              |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 9    | Kyurem-Black       |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 9    | Rillaboom          |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 9    | Kingdra            |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 9    | Politoed           |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 9    | Diancie            |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 9    | Torkoal            |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 9    | Hatterene          |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 9    | Indeedee-F         |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
Code:
| 1    | Kyurem-Black       |    3 |  37.50% |  66.67% |
| 1    | Zeraora            |    3 |  37.50% |  66.67% |
| 1    | Pinsir             |    3 |  37.50% |  33.33% |
| 4    | Suicune            |    2 |  25.00% |  50.00% |
| 4    | Gyarados           |    2 |  25.00% |  50.00% |
| 4    | Victini            |    2 |  25.00% |   0.00% |
| 7    | Zygarde            |    1 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 7    | Blaziken           |    1 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 7    | Venusaur           |    1 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 7    | Landorus           |    1 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 7    | Porygon2           |    1 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 7    | Electabuzz         |    1 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 7    | Tapu Fini          |    1 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 7    | Incineroar         |    1 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 7    | Lopunny            |    1 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 7    | Pelipper           |    1 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 7    | Swampert           |    1 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 7    | Cresselia          |    1 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 7    | Mawile             |    1 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 7    | Blastoise          |    1 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 7    | Tapu Koko          |    1 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 7    | Entei              |    1 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 7    | Celesteela         |    1 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
Code:
| 1    | Mawile             |    2 |  33.33% |  50.00% |
| 1    | Togekiss           |    2 |  33.33% |  50.00% |
| 3    | Kyurem-Black       |    1 |  16.67% | 100.00% |
| 3    | Camerupt           |    1 |  16.67% | 100.00% |
| 3    | Cresselia          |    1 |  16.67% | 100.00% |
| 3    | Garchomp           |    1 |  16.67% | 100.00% |
| 3    | Gyarados           |    1 |  16.67% | 100.00% |
| 3    | Infernape          |    1 |  16.67% | 100.00% |
| 3    | Charizard          |    1 |  16.67% | 100.00% |
| 3    | Clefairy           |    1 |  16.67% | 100.00% |
| 3    | Landorus           |    1 |  16.67% | 100.00% |
| 3    | Aegislash          |    1 |  16.67% | 100.00% |
| 3    | Porygon2           |    1 |  16.67% |   0.00% |
| 3    | Blaziken           |    1 |  16.67% |   0.00% |
| 3    | Shaymin-Sky        |    1 |  16.67% |   0.00% |
| 3    | Suicune            |    1 |  16.67% |   0.00% |
| 3    | Deoxys-Attack      |    1 |  16.67% |   0.00% |
| 3    | Venusaur           |    1 |  16.67% |   0.00% |
| 3    | Metagross          |    1 |  16.67% |   0.00% |
| 3    | Zapdos             |    1 |  16.67% |   0.00% |
| 3    | Lopunny            |    1 |  16.67% |   0.00% |
| 3    | Victini            |    1 |  16.67% |   0.00% |
Code:
| 1    | Metagross          |    4 |  40.00% |  25.00% |
| 2    | Latios             |    3 |  30.00% |  66.67% |
| 2    | Blaziken           |    3 |  30.00% |  66.67% |
| 2    | Scrafty            |    3 |  30.00% |  66.67% |
| 2    | Thundurus          |    3 |  30.00% |  66.67% |
| 2    | Aerodactyl         |    3 |  30.00% |  33.33% |
| 2    | Infernape          |    3 |  30.00% |   0.00% |
| 8    | Kyurem-Black       |    2 |  20.00% |  50.00% |
| 8    | Liepard            |    2 |  20.00% |  50.00% |
| 8    | Tornadus           |    2 |  20.00% |  50.00% |
| 8    | Alakazam           |    2 |  20.00% |  50.00% |
| 12   | Shaymin-Sky        |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 12   | Victini            |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 12   | Keldeo             |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 12   | Blastoise          |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 12   | Volcarona          |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 12   | Genesect           |    1 |  10.00% | 100.00% |
| 12   | Snorlax            |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 12   | Jellicent          |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 12   | Aggron             |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
| 12   | Ferrothorn         |    1 |  10.00% |   0.00% |
Code:
| 1    | Iron Hands         |  132 |  42.31% |  56.82% |
| 2    | Chi-Yu             |  114 |  36.54% |  50.00% |
| 3    | Iron Bundle        |   72 |  23.08% |  50.00% |
| 4    | Flutter Mane       |   68 |  21.79% |  52.94% |
| 5    | Indeedee-F         |   65 |  20.83% |  47.69% |
| 6    | Chien-Pao          |   57 |  18.27% |  45.61% |
| 7    | Talonflame         |   51 |  16.35% |  50.98% |
| 8    | Arcanine           |   48 |  15.38% |  56.25% |
| 9    | Ting-Lu            |   40 |  12.82% |  55.00% |
| 10   | Azumarill          |   39 |  12.50% |  56.41% |
| 11   | Annihilape         |   38 |  12.18% |  42.11% |
| 12   | Great Tusk         |   35 |  11.22% |  42.86% |
| 13   | Iron Valiant       |   31 |   9.94% |  54.84% |
| 14   | Meowscarada        |   25 |   8.01% |  56.00% |
| 15   | Scizor             |   23 |   7.37% |  56.52% |
| 16   | Pelipper           |   22 |   7.05% |  36.36% |
| 17   | Gholdengo          |   19 |   6.09% |  52.63% |
| 17   | Dragapult          |   19 |   6.09% |  47.37% |
| 19   | Garganacl          |   18 |   5.77% |  61.11% |
| 19   | Floatzel           |   18 |   5.77% |  38.89% |
| 21   | Wo-Chien           |   17 |   5.45% |  41.18% |
| 21   | Torkoal            |   17 |   5.45% |  29.41% |
| 23   | Volcarona          |   16 |   5.13% |  37.50% |
| 24   | Grimmsnarl         |   15 |   4.81% |  40.00% |
| 25   | Armarouge          |   14 |   4.49% |  42.86% |
| 25   | Sylveon            |   14 |   4.49% |  35.71% |
| 27   | Mimikyu            |   13 |   4.17% |  69.23% |
| 28   | Roaring Moon       |   12 |   3.85% |  41.67% |
| 29   | Amoonguss          |   11 |   3.53% |  54.55% |
| 30   | Gyarados           |   10 |   3.21% |  60.00% |
| 30   | Iron Moth          |   10 |   3.21% |  40.00% |
| 32   | Espathra           |    9 |   2.88% |  44.44% |
| 32   | Barraskewda        |    9 |   2.88% |  44.44% |
| 34   | Tyranitar          |    8 |   2.56% |  50.00% |
| 34   | Scream Tail        |    8 |   2.56% |  37.50% |
| 36   | Sableye            |    7 |   2.24% |  42.86% |
| 36   | Tauros-Paldea-Blaze |    7 |   2.24% |  42.86% |
| 38   | Farigiraf          |    6 |   1.92% |  66.67% |
| 38   | Dragonite          |    6 |   1.92% |  66.67% |
| 38   | Dondozo            |    6 |   1.92% |  66.67% |
| 38   | Tinkaton           |    6 |   1.92% |  16.67% |
| 42   | Medicham           |    5 |   1.60% |  40.00% |
| 42   | Maushold-Four      |    5 |   1.60% |  20.00% |
| 42   | Lilligant          |    5 |   1.60% |  20.00% |
| 45   | Cinderace          |    4 |   1.28% | 100.00% |
| 45   | Slither Wing       |    4 |   1.28% | 100.00% |
| 45   | Baxcalibur         |    4 |   1.28% | 100.00% |
| 45   | Greninja           |    4 |   1.28% |  75.00% |
| 45   | Oranguru           |    4 |   1.28% |  75.00% |
| 45   | Golduck            |    4 |   1.28% |  25.00% |
| 45   | Hawlucha           |    4 |   1.28% |  25.00% |
| 52   | Brambleghast       |    3 |   0.96% | 100.00% |
| 52   | Breloom            |    3 |   0.96% |  66.67% |
| 52   | Skeledirge         |    3 |   0.96% |  66.67% |
| 52   | Clodsire           |    3 |   0.96% |  66.67% |
| 52   | Florges            |    3 |   0.96% |  66.67% |
| 52   | Hippowdon          |    3 |   0.96% |  66.67% |
| 52   | Lycanroc           |    3 |   0.96% |  66.67% |
| 52   | Brute Bonnet       |    3 |   0.96% |  33.33% |
| 52   | Salazzle           |    3 |   0.96% |  33.33% |
| 61   | Tauros-Paldea-Aqua |    2 |   0.64% |  50.00% |
| 61   | Kingambit          |    2 |   0.64% |  50.00% |
| 61   | Maushold           |    2 |   0.64% |  50.00% |
| 61   | Garchomp           |    2 |   0.64% |   0.00% |
| 61   | Hatterene          |    2 |   0.64% |   0.00% |
| 61   | Pawmot             |    2 |   0.64% |   0.00% |
| 67   | Riolu              |    1 |   0.32% | 100.00% |
| 67   | Glimmora           |    1 |   0.32% | 100.00% |
| 67   | Sandy Shocks       |    1 |   0.32% | 100.00% |
| 67   | Corviknight        |    1 |   0.32% |   0.00% |
| 67   | Iron Jugulis       |    1 |   0.32% |   0.00% |
| 67   | Gastrodon          |    1 |   0.32% |   0.00% |
| 67   | Bellibolt          |    1 |   0.32% |   0.00% |
| 67   | Iron Treads        |    1 |   0.32% |   0.00% |
| 67   | Tatsugiri          |    1 |   0.32% |   0.00% |
| 67   | Tatsugiri-Droopy   |    1 |   0.32% |   0.00% |
| 67   | Quaquaval          |    1 |   0.32% |   0.00% |
Code:
| 1    | Incineroar         |   18 |  25.71% |  61.11% |
| 1    | Tapu Fini          |   18 |  25.71% |  33.33% |
| 3    | Mew                |   15 |  21.43% |  66.67% |
| 3    | Genesect           |   15 |  21.43% |  53.33% |
| 5    | Kyurem-Black       |   14 |  20.00% |  71.43% |
| 6    | Rillaboom          |   13 |  18.57% |  38.46% |
| 7    | Cinderace          |   12 |  17.14% |  58.33% |
| 8    | Regidrago          |   11 |  15.71% |  63.64% |
| 9    | Talonflame         |   10 |  14.29% |  60.00% |
| 9    | Landorus           |   10 |  14.29% |  50.00% |
| 11   | Zygarde            |    9 |  12.86% |  66.67% |
| 11   | Celesteela         |    9 |  12.86% |  55.56% |
| 13   | Blastoise          |    8 |  11.43% |  62.50% |
| 13   | Zeraora            |    8 |  11.43% |  25.00% |
| 15   | Landorus-Therian   |    7 |  10.00% |  57.14% |
| 15   | Regieleki          |    7 |  10.00% |  28.57% |
| 15   | Indeedee-F         |    7 |  10.00% |  28.57% |
| 18   | Zapdos-Galar       |    6 |   8.57% |  33.33% |
| 18   | Victini            |    6 |   8.57% |  16.67% |
| 20   | Moltres-Galar      |    5 |   7.14% |  60.00% |
| 20   | Sableye            |    5 |   7.14% |  40.00% |
| 22   | Spectrier          |    4 |   5.71% |  25.00% |
| 22   | Diancie            |    4 |   5.71% |  25.00% |
| 22   | Hatterene          |    4 |   5.71% |   0.00% |
| 25   | Pheromosa          |    3 |   4.29% | 100.00% |
| 25   | Weezing-Galar      |    3 |   4.29% |  66.67% |
| 25   | Tapu Koko          |    3 |   4.29% |  66.67% |
| 25   | Torkoal            |    3 |   4.29% |  66.67% |
| 25   | Dracovish          |    3 |   4.29% |  66.67% |
| 25   | Tyranitar          |    3 |   4.29% |  66.67% |
| 25   | Volcanion          |    3 |   4.29% |  33.33% |
| 32   | Primarina          |    2 |   2.86% | 100.00% |
| 32   | Necrozma           |    2 |   2.86% | 100.00% |
| 32   | Lilligant          |    2 |   2.86% | 100.00% |
| 32   | Ninetales-Alola    |    2 |   2.86% |  50.00% |
| 32   | Tapu Lele          |    2 |   2.86% |  50.00% |
| 32   | Zapdos             |    2 |   2.86% |  50.00% |
| 32   | Heatran            |    2 |   2.86% |  50.00% |
| 32   | Politoed           |    2 |   2.86% |   0.00% |
| 32   | Kingdra            |    2 |   2.86% |   0.00% |
| 41   | Mimikyu            |    1 |   1.43% | 100.00% |
| 41   | Togedemaru         |    1 |   1.43% | 100.00% |
| 41   | Buzzwole           |    1 |   1.43% | 100.00% |
| 41   | Togekiss           |    1 |   1.43% | 100.00% |
| 41   | Ferrothorn         |    1 |   1.43% | 100.00% |
| 41   | Naganadel          |    1 |   1.43% |   0.00% |
| 41   | Weavile            |    1 |   1.43% |   0.00% |
| 41   | Regigigas          |    1 |   1.43% |   0.00% |
| 41   | Nihilego           |    1 |   1.43% |   0.00% |
| 41   | Thundurus          |    1 |   1.43% |   0.00% |
| 41   | Marowak-Alola      |    1 |   1.43% |   0.00% |
| 41   | Porygon2           |    1 |   1.43% |   0.00% |
| 41   | Dragapult          |    1 |   1.43% |   0.00% |
| 41   | Scrafty            |    1 |   1.43% |   0.00% |
| 41   | Chansey            |    1 |   1.43% |   0.00% |
| 41   | Entei              |    1 |   1.43% |   0.00% |
Code:
| 1    | Incineroar         |   21 |  29.17% |  66.67% |
| 2    | Kyurem-Black       |   15 |  20.83% |  46.67% |
| 3    | Gyarados           |   14 |  19.44% |  57.14% |
| 4    | Porygon2           |   13 |  18.06% |  69.23% |
| 4    | Metagross          |   13 |  18.06% |  53.85% |
| 6    | Volcanion          |   12 |  16.67% |  66.67% |
| 7    | Zeraora            |   11 |  15.28% |  63.64% |
| 7    | Tapu Koko          |   11 |  15.28% |  36.36% |
| 7    | Tapu Fini          |   11 |  15.28% |  36.36% |
| 10   | Blastoise          |   10 |  13.89% |  60.00% |
| 11   | Togekiss           |    9 |  12.50% |  33.33% |
| 11   | Charizard          |    9 |  12.50% |  22.22% |
| 13   | Zygarde            |    8 |  11.11% |  62.50% |
| 14   | Tapu Bulu          |    7 |   9.72% |  42.86% |
| 14   | Victini            |    7 |   9.72% |  42.86% |
| 14   | Manectric          |    7 |   9.72% |  14.29% |
| 17   | Lopunny            |    6 |   8.33% | 100.00% |
| 17   | Gardevoir          |    6 |   8.33% |  83.33% |
| 17   | Mawile             |    6 |   8.33% |  66.67% |
| 17   | Hoopa-Unbound      |    6 |   8.33% |  50.00% |
| 17   | Venusaur           |    6 |   8.33% |  16.67% |
| 22   | Suicune            |    5 |   6.94% |  40.00% |
| 22   | Genesect           |    5 |   6.94% |  40.00% |
| 22   | Diancie            |    5 |   6.94% |  40.00% |
| 22   | Camerupt           |    5 |   6.94% |  40.00% |
| 22   | Cresselia          |    5 |   6.94% |  40.00% |
| 27   | Landorus           |    4 |   5.56% |  50.00% |
| 27   | Celesteela         |    4 |   5.56% |  50.00% |
| 27   | Pinsir             |    4 |   5.56% |  50.00% |
| 30   | Blaziken           |    3 |   4.17% |  66.67% |
| 30   | Entei              |    3 |   4.17% |  66.67% |
| 30   | Volcarona          |    3 |   4.17% |   0.00% |
| 33   | Zapdos             |    2 |   2.78% | 100.00% |
| 33   | Naganadel          |    2 |   2.78% | 100.00% |
| 33   | Kartana            |    2 |   2.78% |  50.00% |
| 33   | Pelipper           |    2 |   2.78% |  50.00% |
| 33   | Swampert           |    2 |   2.78% |  50.00% |
| 33   | Thundurus          |    2 |   2.78% |  50.00% |
| 33   | Sceptile           |    2 |   2.78% |   0.00% |
| 33   | Heatran            |    2 |   2.78% |   0.00% |
| 33   | Blacephalon        |    2 |   2.78% |   0.00% |
| 33   | Deoxys-Attack      |    2 |   2.78% |   0.00% |
| 43   | Gastrodon          |    1 |   1.39% | 100.00% |
| 43   | Landorus-Therian   |    1 |   1.39% | 100.00% |
| 43   | Keldeo             |    1 |   1.39% | 100.00% |
| 43   | Greninja           |    1 |   1.39% | 100.00% |
| 43   | Ferrothorn         |    1 |   1.39% | 100.00% |
| 43   | Electabuzz         |    1 |   1.39% | 100.00% |
| 43   | Latias             |    1 |   1.39% |   0.00% |
| 43   | Clefairy           |    1 |   1.39% |   0.00% |
| 43   | Tsareena           |    1 |   1.39% |   0.00% |
| 43   | Medicham           |    1 |   1.39% |   0.00% |
| 43   | Raichu             |    1 |   1.39% |   0.00% |
| 43   | Oranguru           |    1 |   1.39% |   0.00% |
| 43   | Scrafty            |    1 |   1.39% |   0.00% |
| 43   | Slowbro            |    1 |   1.39% |   0.00% |
Code:
| 1    | Kyurem-Black       |   14 |  20.59% |  71.43% |
| 2    | Hoopa-Unbound      |   13 |  19.12% |  61.54% |
| 3    | Charizard          |   11 |  16.18% |  72.73% |
| 3    | Lopunny            |   11 |  16.18% |  54.55% |
| 5    | Mawile             |   10 |  14.71% |  60.00% |
| 5    | Shaymin-Sky        |   10 |  14.71% |  40.00% |
| 5    | Genesect           |   10 |  14.71% |  40.00% |
| 5    | Talonflame         |   10 |  14.71% |  30.00% |
| 9    | Deoxys-Attack      |    9 |  13.24% |  55.56% |
| 9    | Volcanion          |    9 |  13.24% |  44.44% |
| 11   | Gyarados           |    8 |  11.76% |  50.00% |
| 12   | Venusaur           |    7 |  10.29% |  71.43% |
| 12   | Cresselia          |    7 |  10.29% |  71.43% |
| 12   | Landorus           |    7 |  10.29% |  71.43% |
| 12   | Victini            |    7 |  10.29% |  57.14% |
| 12   | Togekiss           |    7 |  10.29% |  42.86% |
| 17   | Keldeo             |    6 |   8.82% |  66.67% |
| 17   | Metagross          |    6 |   8.82% |  33.33% |
| 19   | Blastoise          |    5 |   7.35% |  80.00% |
| 19   | Diancie            |    5 |   7.35% |  60.00% |
| 19   | Zapdos             |    5 |   7.35% |  20.00% |
| 19   | Garchomp           |    5 |   7.35% |  20.00% |
| 23   | Aegislash          |    4 |   5.88% | 100.00% |
| 23   | Electabuzz         |    4 |   5.88% |  75.00% |
| 23   | Gardevoir          |    4 |   5.88% |  50.00% |
| 23   | Greninja           |    4 |   5.88% |  50.00% |
| 23   | Clefairy           |    4 |   5.88% |  50.00% |
| 23   | Suicune            |    4 |   5.88% |  25.00% |
| 23   | Thundurus          |    4 |   5.88% |   0.00% |
| 30   | Deoxys-Defense     |    3 |   4.41% |  33.33% |
| 30   | Hariyama           |    3 |   4.41% |  33.33% |
| 30   | Landorus-Therian   |    3 |   4.41% |  33.33% |
| 30   | Infernape          |    3 |   4.41% |  33.33% |
| 30   | Politoed           |    3 |   4.41% |   0.00% |
| 30   | Swampert           |    3 |   4.41% |   0.00% |
| 30   | Terrakion          |    3 |   4.41% |   0.00% |
| 30   | Magmar             |    3 |   4.41% |   0.00% |
| 38   | Breloom            |    2 |   2.94% | 100.00% |
| 38   | Camerupt           |    2 |   2.94% |  50.00% |
| 38   | Volcarona          |    2 |   2.94% |  50.00% |
| 38   | Blaziken           |    2 |   2.94% |  50.00% |
| 38   | Azumarill          |    2 |   2.94% |  50.00% |
| 38   | Sableye            |    2 |   2.94% |  50.00% |
| 38   | Aerodactyl         |    2 |   2.94% |  50.00% |
| 38   | Porygon2           |    2 |   2.94% |   0.00% |
| 46   | Heatran            |    1 |   1.47% | 100.00% |
| 46   | Hitmontop          |    1 |   1.47% | 100.00% |
| 46   | Latias             |    1 |   1.47% | 100.00% |
| 46   | Sylveon            |    1 |   1.47% | 100.00% |
| 46   | Furret             |    1 |   1.47% | 100.00% |
| 46   | Rotom-Wash         |    1 |   1.47% | 100.00% |
| 46   | Amoonguss          |    1 |   1.47% | 100.00% |
| 46   | Altaria            |    1 |   1.47% | 100.00% |
| 46   | Darkrai            |    1 |   1.47% | 100.00% |
| 46   | Entei              |    1 |   1.47% | 100.00% |
| 46   | Scrafty            |    1 |   1.47% | 100.00% |
| 46   | Alakazam           |    1 |   1.47% |   0.00% |
| 46   | Excadrill          |    1 |   1.47% |   0.00% |
| 46   | Tyranitar          |    1 |   1.47% |   0.00% |
| 46   | Lucario            |    1 |   1.47% |   0.00% |
| 46   | Thundurus-Therian  |    1 |   1.47% |   0.00% |
| 46   | Glalie             |    1 |   1.47% |   0.00% |
| 46   | Sceptile           |    1 |   1.47% |   0.00% |
| 46   | Manectric          |    1 |   1.47% |   0.00% |
| 46   | Gengar             |    1 |   1.47% |   0.00% |
| 46   | Scizor             |    1 |   1.47% |   0.00% |
| 46   | Heracross          |    1 |   1.47% |   0.00% |
Code:
| 1    | Kyurem-Black       |   30 |  39.47% |  43.33% |
| 2    | Metagross          |   25 |  32.89% |  44.00% |
| 3    | Volcarona          |   23 |  30.26% |  56.52% |
| 4    | Scrafty            |   22 |  28.95% |  59.09% |
| 5    | Latios             |   21 |  27.63% |  33.33% |
| 6    | Thundurus          |   19 |  25.00% |  52.63% |
| 6    | Infernape          |   19 |  25.00% |  36.84% |
| 8    | Tornadus           |   16 |  21.05% |  43.75% |
| 9    | Togekiss           |   10 |  13.16% |  30.00% |
| 10   | Terrakion          |    7 |   9.21% |  42.86% |
| 11   | Victini            |    6 |   7.89% |  66.67% |
| 11   | Genesect           |    6 |   7.89% |  33.33% |
| 11   | Alakazam           |    6 |   7.89% |  33.33% |
| 14   | Blastoise          |    5 |   6.58% |  80.00% |
| 14   | Liepard            |    5 |   6.58% |  40.00% |
| 14   | Hydreigon          |    5 |   6.58% |  40.00% |
| 14   | Aerodactyl         |    5 |   6.58% |  20.00% |
| 18   | Keldeo             |    4 |   5.26% | 100.00% |
| 18   | Gastrodon          |    4 |   5.26% |  75.00% |
| 18   | Arcanine           |    4 |   5.26% |  25.00% |
| 18   | Deoxys-Attack      |    4 |   5.26% |  25.00% |
| 22   | Heatran            |    3 |   3.95% | 100.00% |
| 22   | Weavile            |    3 |   3.95% | 100.00% |
| 22   | Latias             |    3 |   3.95% | 100.00% |
| 22   | Rotom-Wash         |    3 |   3.95% |  66.67% |
| 22   | Chandelure         |    3 |   3.95% |  66.67% |
| 22   | Tyranitar          |    3 |   3.95% |  66.67% |
| 22   | Sableye            |    3 |   3.95% |  66.67% |
| 22   | Shaymin-Sky        |    3 |   3.95% |  66.67% |
| 22   | Blaziken           |    3 |   3.95% |  66.67% |
| 22   | Lucario            |    3 |   3.95% |  33.33% |
| 32   | Kyurem             |    2 |   2.63% | 100.00% |
| 32   | Snorlax            |    2 |   2.63% |  50.00% |
| 32   | Mamoswine          |    2 |   2.63% |  50.00% |
| 32   | Jellicent          |    2 |   2.63% |  50.00% |
| 32   | Garchomp           |    2 |   2.63% |  50.00% |
| 32   | Gyarados           |    2 |   2.63% |  50.00% |
| 38   | Darkrai            |    1 |   1.32% | 100.00% |
| 38   | Suicune            |    1 |   1.32% | 100.00% |
| 38   | Rotom-Heat         |    1 |   1.32% | 100.00% |
| 38   | Mew                |    1 |   1.32% | 100.00% |
| 38   | Sawk               |    1 |   1.32% | 100.00% |
| 38   | Deoxys-Defense     |    1 |   1.32% | 100.00% |
| 38   | Politoed           |    1 |   1.32% | 100.00% |
| 38   | Kabutops           |    1 |   1.32% | 100.00% |
| 38   | Thundurus-Therian  |    1 |   1.32% | 100.00% |
| 38   | Landorus           |    1 |   1.32% | 100.00% |
| 38   | Moltres            |    1 |   1.32% |   0.00% |
| 38   | Raikou             |    1 |   1.32% |   0.00% |
| 38   | Gengar             |    1 |   1.32% |   0.00% |
| 38   | Mawile             |    1 |   1.32% |   0.00% |
| 38   | Aggron             |    1 |   1.32% |   0.00% |
| 38   | Ferrothorn         |    1 |   1.32% |   0.00% |

Maybe iron hands should be S in fact.
Completely disagree with this,.....should be S +.

Gyarados should be ranked, probably low C or C.
Probably his bests sets are nearly max HP and attack adamant nature without dragon dance and using lum berry, assault vest, mystic water or another item.

glitched

formerly bored_glitch
Completely disagree with this,.....should be S +.

Gyarados should be ranked, probably low C or C.
Probably his bests sets are nearly max HP and attack adamant nature without dragon dance and using lum berry, assault vest, mystic water or another item.
yeah no one is voting it got nommed ages ago

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)