2v2 2v2 Doubles

Few things.

In response to what STABLE has said, the VR on the OP was outdated by quite a bit at that time of your post. I post shifts and update the OP every month or so, and with PL just ending, I started to get others to work on shifts. There's a link on the VR post that gives the full live votes of every council member at any given time, so that likely would be a better indicator of where people stand on particular pokemon, given that they've done their votes recently.

Also, it's been a month or so. Here's the new VR - theres like 35 shifts so I'll just post the whole thing:
S
:Urshifu: Urshifu-Single-Strike

S-
:Cinderace: Cinderace
:Rillaboom: Rillaboom
:Naganadel: Naganadel
:Tapu Fini: Tapu Fini
:Zeraora: Zeraora

A+
:Genesect: Genesect
:Kyurem-Black: Kyurem-Black
:Tornadus: Tornadus
:Zapdos: Zapdos

A
:Incineroar: Incineroar
:Indeedee-F: Indeedee-F
:Nihilego: Nihilego
:Pheromosa: Pheromosa
:Tapu Lele: Tapu Lele
:Togekiss: Togekiss
:Urshifu-Rapid-Strike: Urshifu-Rapid-Strike
:Zapdos-Galar: Zapdos-Galar
:Zygarde: Zygarde

A-
:Kartana: Kartana
:Landorus: Landorus
:Mew: Mew
:Regieleki: Regieleki
:Victini: Victini
:Whimsicott: Whimsicott

B+
:Amoonguss: Amoonguss
:Blastoise: Blastoise
:Diancie: Diancie
:Heatran: Heatran
:Landorus-Therian: Landorus-Therian
:Moltres-Galar: Moltres-Galar
:Regidrago: Regidrago
:Talonflame: Talonflame
:Terrakion: Terrakion
:Volcanion: Volcanion
:Volcarona: Volcarona

B
:Celesteela: Celesteela
:Dracozolt: Dracozolt
:Latios: Latios
:Metagross: Metagross
:Suicune: Suicune
:Thundurus: Thundurus
:Tsareena: Tsareena
:Tyranitar: Tyranitar

B-
:Alakazam: Alakazam
:Hawlucha: Hawlucha
:Necrozma: Necrozma
:Porygon2: Porygon2
:Scrafty: Scrafty
:Tapu Koko: Tapu Koko
:Torkoal: Torkoal
:Venusaur: Venusaur

C+
:Aegislash: Aegislash
:Blaziken: Blaziken
:Cresselia: Cresselia
:Entei: Entei
:Garchomp: Garchomp
:Kingdra: Kingdra
:Mienshao: Mienshao
:Ninetales-Alola: Ninetales-Alola
:Pincurchin: Pincurchin
:Politoed: Politoed
:Primarina: Primarina
:Salazzle: Salazzle
:Scizor: Scizor

C
:Nidoking: Nidoking
:Comfey: Comfey
:Glastrier: Glastrier
:Hatterene: Hatterene
:Salamence: Salamence
:Slowking-Galar: Slowking-Galar

C-
:Pelipper: Pelipper
:Thundurus-Therian: Thundurus-Therian

D
:Excadrill: Excadrill
:Grimmsnarl: Grimmsnarl
As always, giving your opinions on what should drop and rise is always appreciated.

Also, I'll take a moment to give my current thoughts on the metagame:

:ss/urshifu:

Urshifu is quite obviously the best mon in the metagame. Great 120 BP STABs alongside the ability to bypass Protect with its Unseen Fists is insane in 2v2. It’s taken a step back from what it was in DLC1, in which it was completely and utterly stupid, but it’s still insane. It synergizes extremely well with a great variety of mons, particularly faster ones such as Zeraora, Naganadel, and Tornadus. I’ve really been loving using Naganadel with it due to its great capability to take on Fairies, which generally are the main form of counterplay against Urshifu.

:ss/tornadus:

I wasn’t as high on Tornadus before (I still had it at like A+ for like 2 months) but my god this shits insane. Priority Tailwind has always been a great asset to teams in 2v2 since DLC1 when the users were Whimsicott and Talonflame but torn takes it to another level with its offensive capabilities. STAB Hurricane, while annoying to miss, can nab OHKOs, along with being amazing to have in a meta with the likes of Urshifu and Rillaboom.

:ss/cinderace:

My god this shit’s stupid lmfao. I knew Libero in conjunction with its high BP coverage was good but my god I didn’t realize it cleanly OHKOs the likes of Zeraora and Tornadus with Pyro Ball. HJK and Gunk Shot are also great options to hit the likes of Urshifu, Kyurem-Black, Tapu Fini, and Togekiss.​

Few Rises / Drops I’d like to see:

:Nihilego:
A -> A+
I love Power Herb + Meteor Beam. Beam OHKOs is great at nabbing KOs, and another SpA boost from Beast Boost can clean with Fake Out support. It Synergizes really well with Urshifu and Tornadus too.

:Indeedee-F:
A -> A+
I understand that it's weird to nom a Psychic that literally does nothing to Urshifu in current SS, but I feel Indeedee’s prowess as a support option is worth considering the rise. I’ve always been a fan of redirection in 2v2 and Indeedee is probably the best user of it right now. Psychic Terrain negates priority like Fake Out alongside powering up its Expanding Force. While Psyspam as a team style has been fairly dead for a few months by now, some teams just outright lose to it due to lack of preparation. By the way, use Hatterene instead of Alakazam. Zam is garbage.

:regieleki:
A- -> A/A+
I agree w/ stable here, pretty much.

:Landorus-Therian:
B+ -> A-
I’ve been using it during my reqs run and it's a surprisingly good abuser of Tailwind. Also Power Herb is pretty nice, being able to OHKO the likes of Urshifu and Rillaboom given they don’t click Protect, alongside pretty good physical bulk.

:Salamence::Grimmsnarl::Glastrier::Thundurus-Therian:
Wherever they are -> D/UR
I don’t think they’ve been used at all. I don’t like them as mons in this meta, ngl.

Closing thoughts

Personally, I think Urshifu-S is worthy of a suspect test at this point due to the reasons mentioned above. To some degree, I believe it is the reason the metagame is so centered around fast speed control. Obviously, credit has to be given to the new speed mechanics, alongside potent setters and abusers but I feel Urshifu’s ability to invalidate anti-speed control measures such as Trick Room plays some part in it.

As for the talks on Pokemon such as Kyurem-Black and Tapu Fini being worse than they used to be, I agree that they are not what they used to be when DLC2 just came out, but their versatility still makes them top tier threats.

Anyways, that's all I have to say. As always, thanks for reading, and have a nice day. Mubs out.

Mellow1004

Banned deucer.
:Gengar: Hello, I am in the process of redoing my Gen 8 team collection and in my journey I took care of redoing myself in 2v2 and having searched the entire format, I put you the teams that you have posted through all the pages , be careful because they are all PAST DLC but they can still be used to add new sets to the old ones here in New DLC v2 teams ^^ :Gengar:

Past DLC teams --> https://pokepast.es/5dd251bfdeb69693 ( 99% of old but last team is New World sorry ^^" )

VR stuff
Ok so, I'm not council or anything, but I feel like I reflect the opinion of many if I say that current VR is kinda bad, it's very cluttered at the top, very spread out at the bottom and a bunch of unviable stuff is ranked. I think this happened because we started from the personal VR and stuff just kept rising, and council seem weirdly hesitant to unrank mons.
1) Unrank irrelevant mons: Scizor is a leftover from the Alakazam era, Scrafty (as PA eloquently said) "suffers greatly from the meta (which is apparently why it's ranked B), Slowking-Galar does nothing, Pelipper has no reason to be used (it's possibly the worst tailwind mon), Excadrill is bad in sand and bad in not sand, and Grimmsnarl can look nice on paper but it's just kinda bad. Tapu Koko (outclassed as a fast electric by Eleki, and as a setter by Pincurchin) and Hawlucha (very inflexible with meh stats) should also be looked at.
2) Delete the D tier. No mon that deserves D is relevant.
3) I suggest doing the other mons completely from scratch since that's probably the easiest way to get rid of the clutter and the idea that every good mon needs to be A+ or higher.
4) Other stuff:
-Mew should drop by a lot, it's outclassed in basically everything it does, hates Urshifu, and had little usage in PL.
-Hatterene can be ranked like C+/B-, it beats a lot of Urshifu related cores and can mess around with resist berries.

Creating an actually good 2v2 VR may be a difficult task, but I believe in you guys.

Morgan

Morgius Sweep
is a Pre-Contributor
Togekiss @ Aguav Berry / Wacan Berry / Kebia Berry (probably) / Sitrus (shit)
Ability: Super Luck
EVs: 236 HP / 200 Def / 72 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Dazzling Gleam
- Protect
- Follow Me
- Imprison

Imprison Togekiss is really really cool. Tailwind that is not priority is lackluster this generation due to the change in speed mechanics, so not running Tailwind is an incredibly viable option for Togekiss. This opens up one of our moveslots, which will already have Gleam and Follow Me basically 100% of the time. Imprison is baller as shit. Seals Gleam, Follow Me, and Protect, which can devastate stuff like Whimsi, Indeedee, and just protect users in general.

Rumplestiltskin

I will rain lels all over you and you will drown in them
Hi everyone! For those who don't know me, I've been involved in this format and its establishment since gen6. Currently back for a brief moment as it looks right now.

I noticed that the gen 6 (Link: 2v2-doubles-h120.png) and gen 7 (Link:2v2_doubles4_h120.png) discussion threads aren't referenced in the OP anymore, which I think should be changed. They contain and refer to many important discussions about the banlist, and there's now no reference to them anywhere. Which could cause misconceptions about legacy bans, as well as potentially lead to a lot of work having to be redone.

For example, when I asked in the discord why Psychic Surge is allowed the other day, I was told, among other things, that it's because there's no Deo-A in the meta. If you however look at the gen 7 discussion about it, the synergy of Psychic Surge with various psychic type pokes was of significant concern with regards to the ban. And that was even before the existence of Expanding Force, a 120 BP spread move in Psychic Terrain.

Other usefulness would be background to other bans and clauses that are in effect right now, such as the Perish Song ban the Sleep Clause, and bans and clauses that might become relevant in the future as more content gets released, such as the Mega Salamence ban and the Z-Clause.

Last edited:
We've decided to unrank everything under B- and go from there. Here's what we have now:
S
:Urshifu: Urshifu

S-

A+

A

A-

B+

B

B-

C+

That obviously leaves a few mons that deserve a rank. Here's the list of Pokemon unranked. Feel free to nominate them for ranks on the vr:
Hawlucha
Entei
Primarina
Salazzle
Nidoking
Hatterene
Politoed
Cresselia
Alakazam
Thundurus
Aegislash
Pincurchin
Blaziken
Comfey
Salamence
Garchomp
Mienshao
Ninetales-Alola
Slowking-Galar
Scizor
Glastrier
Pelipper
Thundurus-Therian
Grimmsnarl

On to other things.

As the metagame has developed and the first cycle of LT soon to be over, I would like to hear all your thoughts on the metagame. From the discussion had in the 2v2 room and discord, there has been controversy on the metagame, particularly how it is on the builder. Many have shared their concerns on how hard it is to prepare for everything, that the metagame is extremely matchup-oriented compared to previous 2v2 metagames. Pokemon such as Urshifu, Tornadus, Cinderace, Kyurem-Black among others have often been cited as particularly difficult to prep for. Others believe that the metagame is fine as it is. I'd like to start discussion on the thread with regards to that topic.

As always, thank you for reading and have a nice day.

We've decided to unrank everything under B- and go from there. Here's what we have now:
S
:Urshifu: Urshifu

S-

A+

A

A-

B+

B

B-

C+

That obviously leaves a few mons that deserve a rank. Here's the list of Pokemon unranked. Feel free to nominate them for ranks on the vr:
Hawlucha
Entei
Primarina
Salazzle
Nidoking
Hatterene
Politoed
Cresselia
Alakazam
Thundurus
Aegislash
Pincurchin
Blaziken
Comfey
Salamence
Garchomp
Mienshao
Ninetales-Alola
Slowking-Galar
Scizor
Glastrier
Pelipper
Thundurus-Therian
Grimmsnarl

On to other things.

As the metagame has developed and the first cycle of LT soon to be over, I would like to hear all your thoughts on the metagame. From the discussion had in the 2v2 room and discord, there has been controversy on the metagame, particularly how it is on the builder. Many have shared their concerns on how hard it is to prepare for everything, that the metagame is extremely matchup-oriented compared to previous 2v2 metagames. Pokemon such as Urshifu, Tornadus, Cinderace, Kyurem-Black among others have often been cited as particularly difficult to prep for. Others believe that the metagame is fine as it is. I'd like to start discussion on the thread with regards to that topic.

As always, thank you for reading and have a nice day.
Few changes I'd make:
1) Unrank Scrafty - Incineroar exists
2) Unrank Kingdra - Rain sucks
3) Necrozma to C+ - little usage, urshifu exists
4) Celesteela to C+/Unranked - Not sure I've seen this thing once in the past month, and for good reason
5) Regidrago to B- - The increasing popularity of fairies makes this thing bad to say the least (can still demolish the unprepared tho)
6) Amoonguss to B/B- - indeedee-F is just better
7) Suicune to B- - Little usage, rilla and zeraora are EVERYWHERE
8) Shit Urshifu to B/B- - Rilla and zera exist
9) Incineroar to B+/B - Gets eaten by urshifu for breakfast, Indeedee and whimsicott delete it's only saving grace (fake out)
10) Hatterene into A- - Just ladder and you'll understand why this is in A- (still very beatable tho)
11) Nihilego to A+ - potentially the best core rn when paired with indeedee
12) Tsareena to B- - if you want to stop priority, indeedee-F exists
13) Galardos to B+ - intimidate isn't very popular rn
14) Talonflame to B- - Tornadus and whimsicott are much better twinders

Regarding Urshifu
We all know what Urshifu does and why it is very good. We also know that there exists sufficient counterplay, and that you're forced to bring it if you don't want to lose. The interesting question is:

What would a metagame without Urshifu look like?
I went through the VR to find any mons or mechanics that could change significantly in viability in an Urshifu-less meta, so here we go with the speculations:
-Protect => Fake Out (Zeraora, Rillaboom, Incineroar): Because there would be no real penalty to clicking Protect (other than the rare Substitute), Fake Out would be way more niche, more in line with the Oldgens.
-Indeedee-F: With no Urshifu, Indeedee-F would be free from running Colbour Berry (the other offensive Dark Type is Tyranitar), and a Sitrus or probalby Tanga berry Indeedee-F would be incredibly difficult to actually remove. Indeedee-F is already considered the best support mon, and it would probably become meta defining without Urshifu to keep it in check, also Psyspam with mons like Hatterene (see below), Necrozma etc. might be hard to deal with if not running Incineroar.
-Tapu Fini, Togekiss: Bulky fairy types are very useful right now because of their ability to reliably wall and kill Urshifu, they'd definitely still be decent, just less useful.
-Tailwind (Tornadus, Whimsicott): Tailwind is a very popular strategy right now, and Urshifu is commonly found on Tailwind teams, but it also plays a part in playing against them when coupled with a Fake Out mon, as its ability to prevent double Protecting as a countermeasure to Fake Out messes with most tailwind cores, provided Urshifu actually has a decent matchup against the specific core. Without Urshifu, there isn't much stopping Tornadus or Whimsy from clicking Tailwind, except for Trick Room. Actually, another Tailwind countermeasure is redirection, Indeedee-F + strong mon does decently well against most Tailwind cores, exploiting the lack of immediate offensive pressure from the Tailwind mon, this becomes even more relevant with an indirectly buffed Indeedee-F.
-Trick Room: Trick Room is considered to be simply bad right now, as the threat of Urshifu killing the setter or sweeper, possibly in combination with Fake Out, is too much to deal with. The exception to that is Indeedee-F + Hatterene, which is why that core is somewhat functional, though still rather gimmicky. Without Urshifu, not only would that specific core become better, but other Trick Room pokemon such as Cresselia, Diancie or even Victini would become viable, possibly as a countermeasure to Tailwind. This might also spark anti Trick Room measures such as more Taunt, or Imprison TR Mew.
-Mew: Mew is rather bad right now, partly because it loses to Urshifu. Without it, Mew might go back to its usual antics of Transform plus random coverage and support moves.
-other Fighting Types (Pheromosa, Zapdos-Galar, etc.): Fighting is usually a coveted offensive type so with the S tier fighting type gone they might become even more used. Also, Urshifu-Rapid-Strike could take Urshifu's place in pressuring Tailwind or Trick Room, but being weak to grass and psychic and electric really drags it down defensively, it would probably still be rather niche.

Based on that speculation alone, an Urshifu-less meta would be centered around some Tailwind, some Trick Room to play against that, and some anti-Trick Room to play against that, with Indeedee-F and strong offensive mons like Pheromosa in the centre of all of it. Also, Protect would move from pretty common to omnipresent, which in turn would make Fake Out worse, and might make some more defensive strategies better.

I tried to stay objective until now, so here's my personal opinion: In my opinion, while Urshifu is centralising, there is enough counterplay to the point that it's not obviously broken. Its ability to put immense pressure on more defensive, setup-based strategies, together with Protect not being All-Invincible, gives SwSh a unique, offensive flair, differentiating it from oldgens. Also, actually pulling of these aforementioned strategies in the face of Urshifu (that Hatte trick room team being a very, very crude example of that) is very rewarding.

All of what I said in the first paragraph is, however, entirely based on speculation, so I think a suspect with Urshifu banned might be very interesting here, using the "learning about the meta" aspect of suspect tests as opposed to just the "reqs lol" part.

This meta is very matchup-based.
Yeah, it is. In a ladder or tour game, there is a moderate chance that you'll run into a core you into a combination of pokemon you can't really beat, or only with some amount of luck, and that chance is almost definitely higher than in older gens.

There have been other very matchup-based metas in the past (ORAS Ubers jumps to mind), though in 6v6 the reason is usually a number of sweepers with a lack of defensive answers resulting in a "who will sweep the other player first" meta.
Here, I believe the reason is a combination of very influential speed / terrain mechanics and power creep resulting in many offensive pokemon only having a handful of counters, made even scarier by support pieces:
Tapu Fini requires something that can kill it without getting blasted by a WP boosted hit, Urshifu + Fake Out requires a good Fairy Type or priority blocker, Psyspam requires a dark type or Genesect or two strong and fast enough mons (or Pincurchin), Pincurchin + Regieleki is kinda bad but if you don't have a good electric resist you might lose to it anyway, Tailwind is a whole can of worms, etc.
When looking at it that way, Urshifu doesn't stand out that much from all of these offensive mons and cores, it beats a large number of things and loses to some things, it's just that the second number is slightly smaller than average.

Because the reasons for this matchup-based property are that complex, simply banning a few mons probalby won't help much, as the underlying mechanics and general power creep will still exist.
Because of that, in my opinion the best course of action would probably be to just roll with this meta (with probably potentially an experimental Urshifu suspect), as has been done in the past. Very occasionally losing from preview may be frustrating, but the silver lining is that you have a wealth of good mons and cores to choose from and be creative with when building, making building SwSh 2v2 kind of fun if you accept the fact that any team loses to something.
I strongly disagree with the brought up idea of banning a slue of mons to remove the broken stuff, it has no clear end and would probably result in even more controversy.

As a reward for reading through all that, have a kitty.
cutecat.jpeg

Edit: I seem to have phrased the goal of the first part poorly, you obviously can't make tiering decisions based on these speculations and you probably disagree with me on some of them, they were only meant to be that, speculations, and cannot be confirmed or denied without an Urshifu-less suspect. I just didn't want to go into the classic pros and cons of Urshifu because we already know them.
If you're not interested in speculation, the TLDR of the top part is
"I personally think there is enough counterplay, and that the pressure it puts on defensively oriented teams is healthy and unique.", and that I support an Urshifu-less suspect, specifically to get a more accurate view than these speculations.

Last edited:

Rumplestiltskin

I will rain lels all over you and you will drown in them
Regarding Urshifu
We all ... know that there exists sufficient counterplay, and that you're forced to bring it if you don't want to lose. ...
"I personally think there is enough counterplay, and that the pressure it puts on defensively oriented teams is healthy and unique.", and that I support an Urshifu-less suspect, specifically to get a more accurate view than these speculations.
Is it really sufficient from the point of view of Smogon standards if you have to bring what sounds like, and also from experience in practice, some specific strat(s)? I'd say we know there exists counterplay. Whether or not it's sufficient, from the games I've played so far, is looking highly doubtful.

And regarding what you said about the overly match-up based state of the meta right now, I think it's clearly attributed to allowing unbalanced strats. Below are some quick thoughts about problems in the meta right now, or AKA:

The state of the meta
This list isn't emptying, it's just strats that I have enough on right now to give input on.

• Kyurem-Black (kyub): I have a post from gen7 that I think still applies
    Kyurem-Black HP 125 Atk 170 Def 100 SpA 120 SpD 90 Spe 95 BST 700Another case of a poke being able to deal too much damage for how bulky it is. There's not much to say here besides that it's able to utilize those base stats and various items which allow it to be physically offensive / specially offensive / mixed / fast attacker / bulky offence, all while being bulky enough to be able to take at least a hit from almost any poke, while also at the same time being able to deal some ridiculous damage. Just straight up better than the rest of the pokes.
    The impact of this is that many potentially well-thought out strats just don't do enough damage or take too much damage for the strats themselves to matter because the Kyurem-Black wins though its numbers alone, and not because it had a better strat. The infringements on the Characteristics of a Desirable Pokemon Metagame are on:
    • Balance: Due to it's sheer advantage in numbers, kyub can take on many strats that should have beaten it, but don't because of its numbers. Which makes it stand out over the rest of the pokes, reducing the reason to pick them over kyub.
    • Variety: The pool of viable available strats might suffer due to not being efficient enough on kyub.
    • Skill: By virtue of having the better numbers and being able to run whatever strat with success, it reduces the need for devising more specialized strats in the meta.

• Urshifu: Deals big damage that can't be mitigated by defensive stat boosts = you're kinda forced towards offensive strats. Goes though Protect = you're further forced to discard partner support. Only guaranteed weakness is Fairy = you're forced to use a poke that knows a fairy type attack and also at the same time doing enough damage in that hit (=limited pool) or survive and deal enough damage in several hits (=limited pool + risk of dying to Urshifus partner). In summary, infringements on Balance and Variety in the Characteristics of a Desirable Pokemon Metagame.

• Psychic Surge: Ridiculous damage done by relatively bulky pokes. By ridiculous I refer to Expanding Force in some cases OHKO'ing bulky pokes with neutral damage. The various combo's I've faced in the previous gen and in this gen have demonstrated a general of doing too much damage for the bulk and the weaknesses of the users. If we take the common Hatterene + Indeedee combo for instance, Ghost attacks will give you some damage against Hatterene but not Indeedee, Bug and Dark will give you extra damage vs Indeedee, but not Hatterene. You also can't have Dark STAB or you might lose to the Fairy attacks. When asked what to use against this combo in the discord I was told to use Genesect or steel types in general, which to me sounds centralizing. Even disregarding Expanding Force, Psychic Terrain demonstrates a superiority to other strats, and I think having to use a turn to set it up is an acceptable enough sacrifice, while using an ability slot to have it automatically from the start of the battle makes it too powerful of a strat that stands over other strats in a meta where you only have 2 pokes. In summary, infringements on Balance and Variety in the Characteristics of a Desirable Pokemon Metagame. Infingements on Skill could be argued for if you consider that the strat takes out a significant enough portion of the metagame, requiring less teambuilding and taking the meta into account.

• Dracovish: The offending aspect here is Fishious Rend, a 170 BP attack with no negative side effects or accuracy deficiencies on the condition that the using poke is faster than the target. Even more ridiculous damage than in the case of Psychic Surge here, as I've seen it OHKO defensively invested bulky pokes with neutral damage. By Smogon standards, that's unbalanced by itself if you don't take the condition into account, infringing on Balance in the Characteristics of a Desirable Pokemon Metagame. However, looking at the condition, the using poke has 75 base speed and access to a potentially speed boosting partner. Which means that you're forced to using pokes with higher base speed and also take into account any potential speed boosting partners. Which means that you're limited to roughly half of the available (not necessarily viable) pokes if the Dracovish isn't using choice scarf or 1/5 of that half (=10%) of available (not necessarily viable) pokes in the meta. Which would infringe on Variety in the Characteristics of a Desirable Pokemon Metagame.

• Kyurem-Black (kyub): I have a post from gen7 that I think still applies The impact of this is that many potentially well-thought out strats just don't do enough damage or take too much damage for the strats themselves to matter because the Kyurem-Black wins though its numbers alone, and not because it had a better strat. The infringements on the Characteristics of a Desirable Pokemon Metagameare on:
    • Balance: Due to it's sheer advantage in numbers, kyub can take on many strats that should have beaten it, but don't because of its numbers. Which makes it stand out over the rest of the pokes, reducing the reason to pick them over kyub.
    • Variety: The pool of viable available strats might suffer due to not being efficient enough on kyub.
    • Skill: By virtue of having the better numbers and being able to run whatever strat with success, it reduces the need for devising more specialized strats in the meta.
252 Atk Life Orb Urshifu Close Combat vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Kyurem-Black: 510-603 (112.5 - 133.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

This is all I have to say. If they run chople, then hit them with your second mon and they die anyway.

• Psychic Surge: Ridiculous damage done by relatively bulky pokes. By ridiculous I refer to Expanding Force in some cases OHKO'ing bulky pokes with neutral damage. The various combo's I've faced in the previous gen and in this gen have demonstrated a general of doing too much damage for the bulk and the weaknesses of the users. If we take the common Hatterene + Indeedee combo for instance, Ghost attacks will give you some damage against Hatterene but not Indeedee, Bug and Dark will give you extra damage vs Indeedee, but not Hatterene. You also can't have Dark STAB or you might lose to the Fairy attacks. When asked what to use against this combo in the discord I was told to use Genesect or steel types in general, which to me sounds centralizing. Even disregarding Expanding Force, Psychic Terrain demonstrates a superiority to other strats, and I think having to use a turn to set it up is an acceptable enough sacrifice, while using an ability slot to have it automatically from the start of the battle makes it too powerful of a strat that stands over other strats in a meta where you only have 2 pokes. In summary, infringements on Balance and Variety in the Characteristics of a Desirable Pokemon Metagame. Infingements on Skill could be argued for if you consider that the strat takes out a significant enough portion of the metagame, requiring less teambuilding and taking the meta into account.
If you're complaining about Indeedee Hat, Shifu + literally any steel type autowins. Helping hand Sludge Wave Nihi autowins. Lunge Phero + any other attacker autowins. Lorb special genesect autowins. All of that and many more.

If you see a psy terrain team and send out 2 mons that can both be OHKO'd by the same move, then that's definitely a you problem.

Edit: Heatran also autowins

• Dracovish: The offending aspect here is Fishious Rend, a 170 BP attack with no negative side effects or accuracy deficiencies on the condition that the using poke is faster than the target. Even more ridiculous damage than in the case of Psychic Surge here, as I've seen it OHKO defensively invested bulky pokes with neutral damage. By Smogon standards, that's unbalanced by itself if you don't take the condition into account, infringing on Balance in the Characteristics of a Desirable Pokemon Metagame. However, looking at the condition, the using poke has 75 base speed and access to a potentially speed boosting partner. Which means that you're forced to using pokes with higher base speed and also take into account any potential speed boosting partners. Which means that you're limited to roughly half of the available (not necessarily viable) pokes if the Dracovish isn't using choice scarf or 1/5 of that half (=10%) of available (not necessarily viable) pokes in the meta. Which would infringe on Variety in the Characteristics of a Desirable Pokemon Metagame.
If this is broken then why isn't after you lilligant + torkoal broken? That team has a 180 BP attack (charcoal) + sun + STAB, while hitting both foes. I don't see people complaining about that, and no one's complaining about vish either, simply because it isn't broken.

... If we take the common Hatterene + Indeedee combo for instance...
I would like to add that labelling Indeedee Hatte as "common" shows that the post is superficial and stems from a lack of experience in this meta, it had literally no usage in PL. It's only somewhat common in low/mid ladder, and only started being that after I barely got AS reqs with it and posted the team, which was then used by some ladder players with varying success. It can be strong, but it's also highly inflexible because Hatterene cannot function without Indeedee, which, in a meta where having options in preview is very important, is the reason it isn't used at tournament level.

Ginger Princess

Girl moding so hard rn
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Hello, dead metagame. It is I, corrupt 1v1 auth.

I just wanted to say that I took the time today to record all 2v2 Team Tour Results for all major team tours that had 2v2 tier in them.

I did this because many early 1v1 team tours had 2v2 as one of the tiers, which I figured should be given their own separate category when compared to the rest of the 1v1-centered metagames (since yall are p much considered a different entity at this point).

I figured it would be dumb not to just compile all 2v2 results alongside these old "1v1 w/ 2v2 in them" tours, so I just did that. S/o to Mubs for guiding me to all the major team tours with 2v2 in them (I hope).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...NVqy7kvgPRYUvVCr92_ie9ErHQ/edit#gid=946405795

Here is the spreadsheet w/ the results, for anyone who is curious.

Mishimono and Knuckstrike are goats.

Last edited:
Been a month since the last VR update, we've had LT qualifiers and some of the first round sets played. Metagame has had some time to develop, now to talk about the general state and make some VR noms.

Firstly, The State of the Metagame:

I think it’s only right I start by addressing the mammoth in the room, Urshifu. Yes it is the best pokemon in the metagame, but not for it’s effectiveness in battle, rather for it’s restrictiveness to teambuilding. This is due to two things: It’s ability and it’s signature move. On their own, the ability and move are actually quite balanced, but the combination of both is the main issue at hand. Being able to avoid stat boosts/drops AND go through protection makes teambuilding a very confined process for obvious reasons. While I’d vote DNB in a Urshifu suspect, I would like to propose the idea of a Wicked Blow suspect instead (more on this later).

Putting Urshifu aside, this metagame is actually quite diverse. Tailwind is very viable, with 10% usage in February for the two main TWinders, Whimsicott and Tornadus. Fake out + Offense is also quite popular, with Rillaboom, Zeraora and Incineroar, the three most popular FO users all in the top 10 most used pokemon in February. Balanced teams, while slightly less popular, are also very viable. Sand is by far the most popular form of weather team, with the most common abuser, Dracovish, being the 4th most used pokemon in February, however, that number is very deceiving, as it was only sent out 1/4 of the time. Sun and Rain are also usable, coming in at 4% and 4.7% usage respectively. Hail is, well, it’s hail is the best way I can put it. The only archetype that suffers in the current metagame are Trick Room, due to the most common setters (Diancie, Porygon2, Cresselia) being steamrolled by Urshifu. Hatterene is the only usable setter, and we’ve already discussed it earlier in the thread (see mine and Vrji’s posts above).

VR Noms:

Weezing Galar: entering at B/B+

Most popularly used alongside Regigigas, it’s ability ‘Neutralizing Gas’, and it’s typing make it a perfect counter for Urshifu, survives EPower from a fully special offensive Kyub, while being able to hit back for over 60% on a roll. Also viable to counter terrain/weather/prankster TW teams, it is generally a very solid defensive pokemon.

252 Atk Life Orb Urshifu Iron Head vs. 252 HP / 16+ Def Weezing-Galar: 177-208 (52.9 - 62.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

112 SpA Weezing-Galar Dazzling Gleam vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Urshifu: 516-612 (151.3 - 179.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252 SpA Life Orb Kyurem-Black Earth Power vs. 252 HP / 156 SpD Weezing-Galar: 265-315 (79.3 - 94.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

112 SpA Weezing-Galar Dazzling Gleam vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Kyurem-Black: 210-248 (53.7 - 63.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Kartana: A- to B+:

While it is a very versatile pokemon, being able to run Scarf, Band, LO, this pokemon leaves a lot to be desired defensively. Urshifu + any form of support makes this mon essentially unusable, same with KyuB + support. Other than those two, any fast pokemon has a very good chance (if not guaranteed) of OHKO’ing this mon due to how fragile it is. There is the (highly unadvisable) TW set, but if you’re actually using that over Whim/Torn then you need to take a long hard look at the mirror and re-evaluate your choices.

There are a few other noms I would like to make, but I don’t want to keep you here for too long, so these 2 are it for now.

Wicked Blow:

Now I’d like to discuss the suspects I’d like to see going forward, as aforementioned, I’d vote DNB on a Urshifu suspect, as would many in the discord. It simply isn’t broken enough to be banned, and Unseen fist is an ability I’d like to keep as it helps keep the meta diverse. Without it, fake out would probably lose all viability as there won’t be any major consequences to clicking protect T1. TW would surge in popularity, and the meta will become TR/TW/AntiTW centered, which I can confidently say wouldn’t be fun. Banning wicked blow would allow TR to return as setters like Cresselia/Mew won’t be absolutely destroyed by Urshifu. Intimidate would also rise in popularity as it would actually be useful, and with Intimidate becoming more popular, Defiant/Competitive would naturally rise to punish Intimidate users. Overall, increasing the diversity of the meta and toning down the monster that is Urshifu.

That would be all for now, as a reward for reading through all that, here’s a goat.

1616277762926.png

Edit: I have come to know that banning a move to nerf a pokemon is not allowed, so disregard the wicked blow suspect idea, but yes urshifu isnt broken, wicked blow + unseen fist is.

Last edited:
yo @ vr people am too tired to make a proper post bear with me
why is sableye not ranked, should be B+ tier at least maybe higher
mofo like the best fake out mon in the game cuz can't be faked out or protected against also memes tailwind
DEEZ NUTS (Sableye) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 240 HP / 204 Def / 64 SpD
Calm Nature
- Fake Out
- Encore
- Disable
- Dazzling Gleam
put that with like any good special attacker (I like heatran for naga + torn mu) and you beat like every urshifu core cuz you encore the fake out or tw or tect of the other mon then 1v1 urshi and keep encoring until u win, shit got me reqs
amy out

Well, if you have not noticed already, Urshifu-S has just been suspected and banned, which obviously has massive ramifications on the current metagame considering how much pressure it had on teambuilding. I would like to discuss the winners and losers of this ban, alongside what I personally want to have further discussion on when it comes to general metagame balance. I'll also touch a bit on resources, too, which will probably get a revamp in the coming days.

Winners:

:ss/indeedee-f:

I feel like this mon most obviously benefits from the ban of Urshifu-S. No longer having to run Colbur Berry to survive a Wicked Blow from Urshifu allows it to run other items, most notably Tanga Berry, as it now most likely becomes it's prominent item, given the use of Bug-Types such as Genesect and Pheromosa. This makes its Follow Me shenanigans even harder to prevent, as less and less things feel confident in being able to KO it. I personally think that this makes it top 5, if not top 3 right now, as opposed to prior when it was very close to that.

:ss/Kyurem-Black:

I've always been a fan of Kyurem-Black in 2v2. I really like its bulk, typing, and the general versatility that it has due to that and its wide range of move and item choices. However, it has taken the backseat to Naganadel as the prominent Dragon-type in 2v2. While I don't think that such a thing changes even with Urshifu-S not making it have to run Chople as much, I think it opens up a lot more for it to run. Personally I've been theorycrafting some Specially Defensive Weakness Policy sets which I think can have a very good niche in the current metagame.

:porygon2::cresselia::dusclops:

Trick Room in general, while I still don't really like it in SS that much, it actually has a place in the metagame outside of Indeedee-F + Hatterene or the ocassional Diancie. It's not unviable like it was when Urshifu-S had the perfect coverage to invalidate most setters. The main problem it still has now is the lack of really good abusers of it. Yes, Pokemon such as Torkoal can be good when the speed is reversed, but they lack the power that the abusers of previous generations once had. Regardless, I expect to see this garner some actual tournament play as people look to find answers for Tailwind, and SemiTR has always been a very nice playstyle to build around.

Losers:

:ss/zeraora:

Zeraora was already losing ground to faster threats such as Regieleki and Pheromosa before the ban of Urshifu, its best partner. The aforementioned two, while they do lack Fake Out, are just faster Speed Control options with more raw power. While Zeraora is by no means dead in the water when it comes to viability, I don't think it's top 5 or anything like that anymore.

:rillaboom::Incineroar:

I think other Fake Out users that synergized well with Urshifu-S also have lost viability as well. Well I'm unsure what Incineroar's fate is when it comes to future viability, I'm very certain that Rillaboom will drop quite soon as it loses it's best partner and struggles with the Fire- Bug- and Poison-types that have roamed around.

:ss/tapu-fini::comfey::weezing-galar:

These three Pokemon really just are here to signify Pokemon whose viability was greatly benefited by being a very good Urshifu answer. With the Pokemon gone, they've of course taken a step back.

Resources, and the metagame going forward:

I think it has become quite evident that our current system of doing the Viability Rankings is not working, at least not to the level that would be ideal for us currently. It has been some time since it could be well agreed that the VR has been up to date. I would appreciate if you all could give your criticisms and ideas for improvement in that area.

As for sample teams, I think we've been alright there. I believe that we just need to update those with quality submissions, which I don't think we have had a problem with. Expect some new ones soon.

As for what is up next, I think we should look at Tailwind setters such as Whimsicott and Tornadus. Not because of what they are as Pokemon with regards to power, but because of how much they enable with their Tailwind in conjunction with this generations' speed mechanics. I would like to hear your thoughts on these.

Well, thats all from me. As always, thank you for reading, and have a nice day. Mubs out.

Morgan

Morgius Sweep
is a Pre-Contributor
The Biggest Winner is Tyranitar (also indeedee)

tyranitar (baller mode) (Tyranitar) @ Life Orb
Ability: Unnerve
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Crunch
- Fire Punch
- Stone Edge
- Protect

This + TW is great. It beats a ton of good mons like mosa, genesect, kyub, naga, torn, nihi, and zapdos.

In addition it ohkos Togekiss and Indeedee, and Unnerve negates Indeedee Tanga so it can get dropped by partner genesect or pheromosa which is nice.

More Winners:

- Victini: The lack of good sucker punch mons (excluding cinderace) now that our dear friend the panda is gone helps this thing a lot. Now free to run scarf with less pressure, and band + TW is incredibly powerful with its 180 power STAB in V-Create.

- Tapu Lele: shifu just barely outspeeding this and OHKO'ing it with wicked blow was a major pain in the rear end for this mon. Panda leaving should help it out.

- Heatran: Chople isn't as necessary now, easier to run specs (broken with TW) or other sets.

- Metagross: doesn't get nuked anymore

- Lando-T: Intimidate actually works, no fear of random ice punches or that 18.8% chance OHKO on fully offensive Lando-T

- Naganadel: No longer fears a OHKO from shifu running with Fake Out users to prevent TW

- Scrafty: not forced to run chople anymore, this could be a exciting replacement for shifu with considerable bulk and access to multiple boosting moves.

More Losers:

- Zapdos-Galar: Lost one of it's primary targets in the tier, however, every cloud has a silver lining. With the expected increase in intimidate usage, defiant is suddenly a very nice ability to have.

- Togekiss: While still viable, lost one of it's main targets, and non priority TW is a meme.

- Zapdos: Again, lost one of it's main targets, and with the expected increase in usage of rock types, not looking too good for this old bird.

Been a few weeks since the ban of Urshifu, here are the revamped resources.

Viability Rankings:
S

S-

A+

A
:Landorus-Therian: Landorus-T

A-

B+
:Tapu-Fini: Tapu-Fini
:Tapu-Lele: Tapu-Lele
:Weezing-Galar: Weezing-Galar

B
:Rhyperior: Rhyperior
:Sableye: Sableye
A huge thanks to the likes of Le Creme Brule, Phantomistix, Knuckstrike, Krytocon, and Vrji for contributing their input and ideas for what we should start out with after the ban of Urshifu. Of course, we are not done ranking Pokemon, so give your opinions on what should move up, down, or even be added either here or in the other hubs of discussion. I think the best course of action is to have the VR floor at C+, along with running slates to update the rankings approximately every two or so weeks. With that in mind, this cycle would end on June 25th and would Ideally be out in around ~2 days after that.

Sets & Analyses

As we move to develop resources, we have developed a set for every Pokemon on the current Viability Rankings and put them into a compendium.

Here is that compendium: https://pokepast.es/7c554bd2b491ee50

Again, a huge thanks to Le Creme Brule, Vrji, Krytocon, and turtalkatthing for sets, suggestions, and general pointers about EVs. This will be linked in the main resources section of the thread and ideally updated consistently to ensure an up-to-date experience.

If you check out our SmogDex entry, you can see that all the Pokemon currently in S -> A have sample sets. We're currently working on starting up the analyses project under the umbrella of OM analyses. We're working to develop a QC team, but there's no real timeframe for when that will come out.

Moving Forward

As for what comes next, there are a few tournaments planned. I'll probably do some more Prize Pool tournaments, throw in a No Johns within the upcoming weeks. If you haven't already noticed, I pushed back the team tour we were going to have this summer. I think mid-july is a better time to have it, as the summer is a better time for most people around here. Until then, we'll be working on metagame development. I have a teambuilding guide (one that is more detailed then the Pre-DLC one we still have up) in the works, and we'll be continually updating the current resources we have, along with creating more as the days go on. I think our goal should be to make it as easy as possible for newer players to get into 2v2, along with making it less of a hassle for everyone to enjoy the metagame.

Well.. thats all from me. As always, thank you for reading, and have a nice day. Mubs out.

That nidoking set is used on the compendium sets.

Bulky LO (Nidoking) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 240 HP / 36 Def / 136 SpA / 96 SpD
Modest Nature
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Sludge Bomb / Fire Blast
- Protect

Is totally outclassed by nidoqueen:

Bulky LO (Nidoqueen) (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 200 HP / 216 SpA / 16 SpD / 76 Spe
Modest Nature
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Protect

Has the same special attack and the rest of stats (bar physical attack) are better.

So..... I don't see a reason to use a bulky nidoking when nidoqueen exists. Nidoking should use more ofensive evs in order to no be outclassed.

Morgan

Morgius Sweep
is a Pre-Contributor
That nidoking set is used on the compendium sets.

Bulky LO (Nidoking) (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 240 HP / 36 Def / 136 SpA / 96 SpD
Modest Nature
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Protect

Is totally outclassed by nidoqueen:

Bulky LO (Nidoqueen) (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 200 HP / 216 SpA / 16 SpD / 76 Spe
Modest Nature
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Protect

Has the same special attack and the rest of stats (bar physical attack) are better.

So..... I don't see a reason to use a bulky nidoking when nidoqueen exists. Nidoking should use more ofensive evs in order to no be outclassed.
This is really cool! I'll totally start using Nidoqueen instead! Thank you.

Morgan

Morgius Sweep
is a Pre-Contributor
Sorry for the double post guys

Mubs told me to make noms

Currently on our temporary VR Sheet, we have a category called notables. This is stuff we haven't ranked yet or would be below the B tier, which is our current lowest rank.

Notables

Dracovish
Kartana
Sun (Torkoal Venu Lilligant)
Rain (Politoed Kingdra)
Metagross
Scrafty
Dusclops
Prim
Cress
Hatterene
Necrozma
Talonflame

I would like to nominate the following pokemon to either be ranked or added to the list.

Volcarona (B+)
This mon is really good in general and we forgot to rank it.

Thundurus-T (B/B+)
A very good pokemon on both Speed Control and TW teams, a strong moveset and a ton of SpA

Celesteela (Notables / B)
Strong mon on TW surprisingly, stall is quite threatening, same with semi stall

Archeops (B/B+)
Archeops is a super versatile pokemon, good on Speed Control, TW, Redirect, and on its own. It can either go Physical or Special or Mixed which gives it a lot of options

Scizor (B/B+)
This mon priority OHKOs Pheromosa, that's all that needs to be said

Raichu (B)
This pokemon really surprised me. Even if Lightning Rod can't eat electroweb, it's still enough to threaten and put pressure on good electrics like Eleki by using an Eweb of its own. Volt Tackle 2KOs Indeedee basically no matter what item you run

Barraskewda (B+/A-)
dude what the hell, ignoring redirection with this thing's coverage and damage is incredible

Blacephalon (B+/A-?)
TW / Speed Control. This thing has so much SpA and its got pretty good speed.

Galarm (B)
Scarf / Band hits like 2 trucks, good coverage

Weavile (B)
Fake Out Feint Icicle Crash Outspeeds Naga

Nidoqueen (B)
Nidoking 2.0

Hitmontop (Notables)
Intim Fake Out Feint AV

Goodra (notables)
Super fat

Haxorus (Notables)
Scarf / DD are both neat

Porygon-Z (Notables)
Scarf is good

Garchomp (Notables / B)
Scarf is good has fire blast and Tantrum and Dclaw and EQ

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

(I intend to get all of these noms put through as I am the greatest of all time)

s/o Phantomistix for innovating with me today

I almost forgot to say that Landorus-Incarnate is really bad and I want it to be unranked

Hello, it's that guy who tried to get Chandelure ranked on the VR. I have taken it upon myself to create a speed tier compendium for 2v2. Due to obvious reasons, I have not accounted for TW. Just multiply everything by 2 if you want the TW speeds.​

SpeedSpritePokemonBaseNatureIVsEVsBoosts
708​
Regieleki​
200​
Neutral​
31​
144​
+1​
612​
Lilligant​
90​
Positive​
31​
252​
+2​
568​
Mandibuzz​
80​
Positive​
31​
252​
+2​
562​
Naganadel​
121​
Positive​
31​
252​
+1​
550​
Excadrill​
88​
Neutral​
31​
252​
+2​
546​
Dracovish​
75​
Positive​
31​
252​
+2​
538​
Kingdra​
85​
Neutral​
31​
252​
+2​
525​
Latios​
110​
Positive​
31​
252​
+1​
522​
Kartana​
109​
Positive​
31​
252​
+1​
518​
Venusaur​
80​
Neutral​
31​
252​
+2​
516​
Blacephalon​
107​
Positive​
31​
252​
+1​
499​
Regieleki​
200​
Neutral​
31​
252​
0​
499​
Garchomp​
102​
Positive​
31​
252​
+1​
492​
Victini​
100​
Positive​
31​
252​
+1​
489​
Genesect​
99​
Positive​
31​
252​
+1​
483​
Urshifu-Rapid-Strike​
97​
Positive​
31​
252​
+1​
483​
Haxorus​
97​
Positive​
31​
252​
+1​
475​
Darmanitan-Galar​
95​
Positive​
31​
252​
+1​
475​
Tapu Lele​
95​
Positive​
31​
252​
+1​
475​
Zygarde​
95​
Positive​
31​
252​
+1​
475​
Kyurem-Black​
95​
Positive​
31​
252​
+1​
459​
Porygon-Z​
90​
Positive​
31​
252​
+1​
453​
Excadrill​
88​
Positive​
31​
252​
+1​
445​
Landorus-Therian​
91​
Positive​
31​
208​
+1​
441​
Pheromosa​
151​
Positive​
31​
252​
0​
439​
Urshifu-Rapid-Strike​
97​
Neutral​
31​
252​
+1​
423​
Zeraora​
143​
Positive​
31​
252​
0​
417​
Heatran​
77​
Positive​
31​
252​
+1​
408​
Barraskewda​
136​
Positive​
31​
252​
0​

386​
Talonflame​
126​
Positive​
31​
252​
0​
383​
Weavile​
125​
Positive​
31​
252​
0​
379​
Heatran​
77​
Neutral​
31​
252​
+1​
375​
Naganadel​
121​
Positive​
31​
252​
0​
370​
Cinderace​
119​
Positive​
31​
252​
0​
364​
Tyranitar​
61​
Positive​
31​
252​
+1​
353​
Tornadus​
111​
Positive​
31​
252​
0​
350​
Archeops​
110​
Positive​
31​
252​
0​
350​
Raichu​
110​
Positive​
31​
252​
0​
350​
Latios​
110​
Positive​
31​
252​
0​
348​
Kartana​
109​
Positive​
31​
252​
0​
344​
Blacephalon​
107​
Positive​
31​
252​
0​
335​
Nihilego​
103​
Positive​
31​
252​
0​
333​
Garchomp​
102​
Positive​
31​
252​
0​
331​
Thundurus-Therian​
101​
Positive​
31​
252​
0​
331​
Landorus​
101​
Positive​
31​
252​
0​
328​
Mew​
100​
Positive​
31​
252​
0​
328​
Regigigas​
100​
Positive​
31​
252​
0​
328​
Victini​
100​
Positive​
31​
252​
0​
328​
Volcarona​
100​
Positive​
31​
252​
0​
328​
Zapdos-Galar​
100​
Positive​
31​
252​
0​
328​
Zapdos​
100​
Positive​
31​
252​
0​
326​
Genesect​
99​
Positive​
31​
252​
0​
322​
Whimsicott​
116​
Positive​
31​
216​
0​
322​
Urshifu-Rapid-Strike​
97​
Positive​
31​
252​
0​
317​
Zygarde​
95​
Positive​
31​
252​
0​
317​
Kyurem-Black​
95​
Positive​
31​
252​
0​
309​
Landorus-Therian​
90​
Positive​
31​
252​
0​

295​
Nidoking​
85​
Positive​
31​
252​
0​
289​
Zygarde​
95​
Neutral​
31​
252​
0​
269​
Rillaboom​
85​
Neutral​
31​
252​
0​
259​
Regidrago​
80​
Neutral​
31​
252​
0​
253​
Heatran​
77​
Neutral​
31​
252​
0​
251​
Rillaboom​
85​
Neutral​
31​
180​
0​
251​
Urshifu-Rapid-Strike​
97​
Neutral​
31​
84​
0​
251​
Kyurem-Black​
95​
Neutral​
31​
100​
0​
251​
Genesect​
99​
Neutral​
31​
68​
0​
251​
Zygarde​
95​
Neutral​
31​
100​
0​
246​
Landorus-Therian​
90​
Neutral​
31​
112​
0​
243​
Tyranitar​
61​
Positive​
31​
252​
0​
236​
Scrafty​
58​
Positive​
31​
252​
0​
234​
Genesect​
99​
Neutral​
31​
0​
0​
227​
Tapu Fini​
85​
Neutral​
31​
84​
0​
226​
Kyurem-Black​
95​
Neutral​
31​
0​
0​
224​
Blastoise​
78​
Neutral​
31​
128​
0​
222​
Tsareena​
72​
Neutral​
31​
168​
0​
221​
Togekiss​
80​
Neutral​
31​
100​
0​
221​
Landorus-Therian​
90​
Neutral​
31​
12​
0​
221​
Tyranitar​
61​
Neutral​
31​
252​
0​
220​
Kyurem-Black​
95​
Negative​
31​
76​
0​
219​
Incineroar​
60​
Neutral​
31​
252​
0​
213​
Volcanion​
70​
Neutral​
31​
148​
0​
207​
Nidoqueen​
76​
Neutral​
31​
76​
0​
206​
Suicune​
85​
Neutral​
31​
0​
0​
206​
Rillaboom​
85​
Neutral​
31​
0​
0​
206​
Cresselia​
85​
Neutral​
31​
0​
0​
206​
Indeedee-F​
85​
Neutral​
31​
0​
0​

196​
Togekiss​
80​
Neutral​
31​
0​
0​
194​
Necrozma​
79​
Neutral​
31​
0​
0​
178​
Incineroar​
60​
Neutral​
31​
88​
0​
176​
Volcanion​
70​
Neutral​
31​
0​
0​
176​
Politoed​
70​
Neutral​
31​
0​
0​
176​
Metagross​
70​
Neutral​
31​
0​
0​
176​
Hitmontop​
70​
Neutral​
31​
0​
0​
166​
Scizor​
65​
Neutral​
31​
0​
0​
159​
Weezing -Galar​
60​
Neutral​
31​
12​
0​
158​
Celesteela​
61​
Neutral​
31​
0​
0​
157​
Indeedee-F​
85​
Negative​
0​
0​
0​
156​
Primarina​
60​
Neutral​
31​
0​
0​
156​
Incineroar​
60​
Neutral​
31​
0​
0​
136​
Sableye​
50​
Neutral​
31​
0​
0​
116​
Rhyperior​
40​
Neutral​
31​
0​
0​
112​
Porygon2​
60​
Negative​
0​
0​
0​
94​
Diancie​
50​
Negative​
0​
0​
0​
86​
Amoonguss​
30​
Negative​
31​
0​
0​
76​
Torkoal​
20​
Neutral​
31​
0​
0​
56​
Hatterene​
29​
Negative​
0​
0​
0​
49​
Dusclops​
25​
Negative​
0​
0​
0​
40​
Torkoal​
20​
Negative​
0​
0​
0​
27​
Stakataka​
13​
Negative​
0​
0​
0​

Happy Teambuilding!

Last edited:
Hey.

Certainly been some time since I've last posted. The last few months we've really just kept to discussing stuff on discord, doing forum tours, that stuff. I've been caught up in a bunch of irl stuff relating to college and other external matters. Unfortunately, I don't have as much time as I had prior. I'd expect stuff to clear up a bit soon, but it might take a bit. I think in around 2 or so months I'll be freer.

Since the last time I've posted here, we've primarily been focused on 2v2 Pool League and the 2v2 Classic II, happening right now. I'd like to give my thanks to everyone who's been able to help out there and I hope we can move forward in metagame development. As for what's to come, I have a few things detailed. Since we have confirmation on how the next era of Pokemon games will be handled, there isn't a worry of whether we should do things at the current moment.

What's happened - An Overview

a. Viability Rankings

We've recently had an update to our viability rankings. Here are the changes and what our current VR looks like, outlined:
Code:
Tornadus: S- -> S
Naganadel: S -> A
Volcarona: UR -> B+
Cresselia UR -> B
Blacephalon: UR -> B+
Victini: A -> A+
Landorus T: A -> A-
Urshifu-R: A -> A+
Togekiss: A+ -> S-
Dracovish UR -> B
S

S-

A+

A

A-
:Landorus-Therian: Landorus-T

B+
:Tapu-Fini: Tapu-Fini
:Tapu-Lele: Tapu-Lele
:Weezing-Galar: Weezing-Galar
:volcarona: volcarona

B
:cresselia: cresselia
:Dracovish: Dracovish
:Rhyperior: Rhyperior
:Sableye: Sableye
I'd assume that there are those who desire to request changes, and as always, those are appreciated. We're moving away from a spreadsheet system. We'll be doing nominations from here on out. Ultimately, I believe that is quite inefficient to do changes to the current generation VR with the previous system, considering our playerbase. Nominations can be done in the forum, in the room, or even on discord. As always, they are very much appreciated. We'll be holding biweekly nomination stages, which I hope will be a great means of being more efficient and decreasing the amount of stagnation that has continually been a problem.

b. 2v2 Doubles Pool League

Here are the full details on 2v2 Pool League's usage stats for Sword and Shield:
Code:
+ ---- + ------------------ + ---- + ------- + ------- +
| Rank | Pokemon            | Use  | Usage % |  Win %  |
+ ---- + ------------------ + ---- + ------- + ------- +
| 1    | Tornadus           |   35 |  23.65% |  48.57% |
| 2    | Zygarde            |   32 |  21.62% |  53.12% |
| 3    | Rillaboom          |   29 |  19.59% |  51.72% |
| 4    | Nihilego           |   24 |  16.22% |  66.67% |
| 4    | Pheromosa          |   24 |  16.22% |  50.00% |
| 4    | Genesect           |   24 |  16.22% |  33.33% |
| 7    | Togekiss           |   22 |  14.86% |  54.55% |
| 7    | Urshifu-*          |   22 |  14.86% |  50.00% |
| 9    | Regieleki          |   21 |  14.19% |  38.10% |
| 10   | Zeraora            |   20 |  13.51% |  55.00% |
| 11   | Kyurem-Black       |   19 |  12.84% |  42.11% |
| 12   | Heatran            |   18 |  12.16% |  50.00% |
| 13   | Victini            |   17 |  11.49% |  58.82% |
| 13   | Cinderace          |   17 |  11.49% |  47.06% |
| 15   | Indeedee-F         |   15 |  10.14% |  40.00% |
| 16   | Mew                |   14 |   9.46% |  42.86% |
| 17   | Zapdos-Galar       |   12 |   8.11% |  58.33% |
| 17   | Tapu Fini          |   12 |   8.11% |  50.00% |
| 19   | Naganadel          |   10 |   6.76% |  60.00% |
| 20   | Incineroar         |    9 |   6.08% |  66.67% |
| 20   | Landorus-Therian   |    9 |   6.08% |  44.44% |
| 20   | Clefairy           |    9 |   6.08% |  44.44% |
| 20   | Volcanion          |    9 |   6.08% |  22.22% |
| 24   | Whimsicott         |    8 |   5.41% |  62.50% |
| 25   | Tyranitar          |    7 |   4.73% |  28.57% |
| 25   | Kingdra            |    7 |   4.73% |  28.57% |
| 25   | Politoed           |    7 |   4.73% |  28.57% |
| 28   | Tapu Lele          |    6 |   4.05% |  83.33% |
| 28   | Blastoise          |    6 |   4.05% |  66.67% |
| 30   | Cresselia          |    5 |   3.38% | 100.00% |
| 30   | Marowak-Alola      |    5 |   3.38% |  80.00% |
| 30   | Kartana            |    5 |   3.38% |  60.00% |
| 30   | Porygon2           |    5 |   3.38% |  40.00% |
| 30   | Dracozolt          |    5 |   3.38% |  40.00% |
| 30   | Metagross          |    5 |   3.38% |  20.00% |
| 36   | Dragapult          |    4 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 36   | Diancie            |    4 |   2.70% |  75.00% |
| 36   | Regidrago          |    4 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 36   | Necrozma           |    4 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 36   | Volcarona          |    4 |   2.70% |  25.00% |
| 36   | Ferrothorn         |    4 |   2.70% |   0.00% |
| 42   | Keldeo             |    3 |   2.03% | 100.00% |
| 42   | Mandibuzz          |    3 |   2.03% |  66.67% |
| 42   | Sylveon            |    3 |   2.03% |  66.67% |
| 42   | Hatterene          |    3 |   2.03% |  66.67% |
| 42   | Ninetales-Alola    |    3 |   2.03% |  66.67% |
| 42   | Torkoal            |    3 |   2.03% |  66.67% |
| 42   | Gigalith           |    3 |   2.03% |  66.67% |
| 42   | Darmanitan-Galar   |    3 |   2.03% |  33.33% |
| 42   | Dracovish          |    3 |   2.03% |  33.33% |
| 42   | Landorus           |    3 |   2.03% |  33.33% |
| 42   | Sableye            |    3 |   2.03% |   0.00% |
| 42   | Talonflame         |    3 |   2.03% |   0.00% |
| 54   | Suicune            |    2 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 54   | Alakazam           |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 54   | Aromatisse         |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 54   | Latios             |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 54   | Hitmontop          |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 54   | Lilligant          |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 54   | Moltres-Galar      |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 54   | Amoonguss          |    2 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 62   | Blacephalon        |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 62   | Shedinja           |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 62   | Dusclops           |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 62   | Hawlucha           |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 62   | Zarude             |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 62   | Charizard          |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 62   | Garchomp           |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 62   | Tauros             |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 62   | Magnezone          |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 62   | Nidoking           |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 62   | Indeedee           |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 62   | Entei              |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 62   | Haxorus            |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 62   | Terrakion          |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 62   | Celesteela         |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 62   | Raichu-Alola       |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 62   | Tapu Koko          |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 62   | Gastrodon          |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 62   | Clefable           |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 62   | Excadrill          |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 62   | Chansey            |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 62   | Salazzle           |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
Code:
+ ---- + ------------------------------- + ---- + ------- + ------- +
| Rank | Combos of 2                     | Use  | Usage % |  Win %  |
+ ---- + ------------------------------- + ---- + ------- + ------- +
| 1    | Tornadus / Rillaboom            |   11 |   7.43% |  45.45% |
| 2    | Zygarde / Regieleki             |    9 |   6.08% |  33.33% |
| 3    | Togekiss / Nihilego             |    8 |   5.41% |  75.00% |
| 3    | Indeedee-F / Victini            |    8 |   5.41% |  50.00% |
| 5    | Zapdos-Galar / Zygarde          |    7 |   4.73% |  71.43% |
| 5    | Kyurem-Black / Tornadus         |    7 |   4.73% |  57.14% |
| 5    | Rillaboom / Heatran             |    7 |   4.73% |  57.14% |
| 5    | Kingdra / Politoed              |    7 |   4.73% |  28.57% |
| 9    | Togekiss / Pheromosa            |    6 |   4.05% |  83.33% |
| 9    | Nihilego / Pheromosa            |    6 |   4.05% |  83.33% |
| 9    | Zeraora / Heatran               |    6 |   4.05% |  83.33% |
| 9    | Tornadus / Cinderace            |    6 |   4.05% |  50.00% |
| 9    | Nihilego / Heatran              |    6 |   4.05% |  50.00% |
| 9    | Whimsicott / Heatran            |    6 |   4.05% |  50.00% |
| 9    | Indeedee-F / Zygarde            |    6 |   4.05% |  50.00% |
| 9    | Tornadus / Clefairy             |    6 |   4.05% |  33.33% |
| 9    | Cinderace / Rillaboom           |    6 |   4.05% |  33.33% |
| 9    | Urshifu-* / Zeraora             |    6 |   4.05% |  33.33% |
| 9    | Regieleki / Genesect            |    6 |   4.05% |  16.67% |
| 20   | Rillaboom / Clefairy            |    5 |   3.38% |  80.00% |
| 20   | Marowak-Alola / Pheromosa       |    5 |   3.38% |  80.00% |
| 20   | Togekiss / Marowak-Alola        |    5 |   3.38% |  80.00% |
| 20   | Marowak-Alola / Nihilego        |    5 |   3.38% |  80.00% |
| 20   | Tapu Fini / Zygarde             |    5 |   3.38% |  80.00% |
| 20   | Tapu Lele / Victini             |    5 |   3.38% |  80.00% |
| 20   | Urshifu-* / Victini             |    5 |   3.38% |  60.00% |
| 20   | Indeedee-F / Urshifu-*          |    5 |   3.38% |  60.00% |
| 20   | Rillaboom / Nihilego            |    5 |   3.38% |  60.00% |
| 20   | Tornadus / Genesect             |    5 |   3.38% |  60.00% |
| 20   | Zygarde / Rillaboom             |    5 |   3.38% |  40.00% |
| 20   | Urshifu-* / Genesect            |    5 |   3.38% |  40.00% |
| 20   | Nihilego / Genesect             |    5 |   3.38% |  40.00% |
| 20   | Kyurem-Black / Cinderace        |    5 |   3.38% |  40.00% |
| 20   | Mew / Pheromosa                 |    5 |   3.38% |  40.00% |
| 20   | Tornadus / Urshifu-*            |    5 |   3.38% |  40.00% |
| 20   | Zygarde / Volcanion             |    5 |   3.38% |  20.00% |
| 20   | Regieleki / Pheromosa           |    5 |   3.38% |  20.00% |
| 20   | Togekiss / Genesect             |    5 |   3.38% |  20.00% |
| 39   | Incineroar / Cresselia          |    4 |   2.70% | 100.00% |
| 39   | Whimsicott / Nihilego           |    4 |   2.70% |  75.00% |
| 39   | Nihilego / Zeraora              |    4 |   2.70% |  75.00% |
| 39   | Whimsicott / Zeraora            |    4 |   2.70% |  75.00% |
| 39   | Zygarde / Togekiss              |    4 |   2.70% |  75.00% |
| 39   | Zygarde / Naganadel             |    4 |   2.70% |  75.00% |
| 39   | Pheromosa / Genesect            |    4 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 39   | Naganadel / Genesect            |    4 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 39   | Naganadel / Regieleki           |    4 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 39   | Tornadus / Pheromosa            |    4 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 39   | Regidrago / Rillaboom           |    4 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 39   | Tornadus / Nihilego             |    4 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 39   | Mew / Heatran                   |    4 |   2.70% |  50.00% |
| 39   | Tornadus / Mew                  |    4 |   2.70% |  25.00% |
| 39   | Tornadus / Victini              |    4 |   2.70% |  25.00% |
| 39   | Zeraora / Volcarona             |    4 |   2.70% |  25.00% |
| 39   | Togekiss / Kyurem-Black         |    4 |   2.70% |  25.00% |
| 39   | Zygarde / Genesect              |    4 |   2.70% |  25.00% |
| 39   | Kyurem-Black / Urshifu-*        |    4 |   2.70% |  25.00% |
| 58   | Tornadus / Keldeo               |    3 |   2.03% | 100.00% |
| 58   | Dragapult / Rillaboom           |    3 |   2.03% | 100.00% |
| 58   | Tornadus / Dragapult            |    3 |   2.03% | 100.00% |
| 58   | Tapu Fini / Cresselia           |    3 |   2.03% | 100.00% |
| 58   | Zygarde / Victini               |    3 |   2.03% | 100.00% |
| 58   | Kyurem-Black / Tyranitar        |    3 |   2.03% |  66.67% |
| 58   | Kyurem-Black / Zapdos-Galar     |    3 |   2.03% |  66.67% |
| 58   | Zapdos-Galar / Tyranitar        |    3 |   2.03% |  66.67% |
| 58   | Cinderace / Clefairy            |    3 |   2.03% |  66.67% |
| 58   | Naganadel / Pheromosa           |    3 |   2.03% |  66.67% |
| 58   | Tapu Fini / Zeraora             |    3 |   2.03% |  66.67% |
| 58   | Zygarde / Zeraora               |    3 |   2.03% |  66.67% |
| 58   | Indeedee-F / Nihilego           |    3 |   2.03% |  66.67% |
| 58   | Sylveon / Mandibuzz             |    3 |   2.03% |  66.67% |
| 58   | Blastoise / Cinderace           |    3 |   2.03% |  66.67% |
| 58   | Kyurem-Black / Zeraora          |    3 |   2.03% |  66.67% |
| 58   | Indeedee-F / Hatterene          |    3 |   2.03% |  66.67% |
| 58   | Victini / Hatterene             |    3 |   2.03% |  66.67% |
| 58   | Urshifu-* / Hatterene           |    3 |   2.03% |  66.67% |
| 58   | Togekiss / Regieleki            |    3 |   2.03% |  66.67% |
| 58   | Regieleki / Ninetales-Alola     |    3 |   2.03% |  66.67% |
| 58   | Zygarde / Ninetales-Alola       |    3 |   2.03% |  66.67% |
| 58   | Togekiss / Ninetales-Alola      |    3 |   2.03% |  66.67% |
| 58   | Cinderace / Kingdra             |    3 |   2.03% |  66.67% |
| 58   | Cinderace / Politoed            |    3 |   2.03% |  66.67% |
| 58   | Landorus-Therian / Victini      |    3 |   2.03% |  66.67% |
| 58   | Regieleki / Victini             |    3 |   2.03% |  66.67% |
| 58   | Tapu Lele / Landorus-Therian    |    3 |   2.03% |  66.67% |
| 58   | Tapu Lele / Regieleki           |    3 |   2.03% |  66.67% |
| 58   | Landorus-Therian / Regieleki    |    3 |   2.03% |  66.67% |
| 58   | Regieleki / Rillaboom           |    3 |   2.03% |  66.67% |
| 58   | Victini / Genesect              |    3 |   2.03% |  66.67% |
| 58   | Mew / Gigalith                  |    3 |   2.03% |  66.67% |
| 58   | Mew / Dracozolt                 |    3 |   2.03% |  66.67% |
| 58   | Gigalith / Dracozolt            |    3 |   2.03% |  66.67% |
| 58   | Gigalith / Pheromosa            |    3 |   2.03% |  66.67% |
| 58   | Dracozolt / Pheromosa           |    3 |   2.03% |  66.67% |
| 58   | Regidrago / Diancie             |    3 |   2.03% |  66.67% |
| 58   | Rillaboom / Diancie             |    3 |   2.03% |  66.67% |
| 58   | Metagross / Rillaboom           |    3 |   2.03% |  33.33% |
| 58   | Rillaboom / Volcanion           |    3 |   2.03% |  33.33% |
| 58   | Metagross / Volcanion           |    3 |   2.03% |  33.33% |
| 58   | Zapdos-Galar / Naganadel        |    3 |   2.03% |  33.33% |
| 58   | Tornadus / Darmanitan-Galar     |    3 |   2.03% |  33.33% |
| 58   | Landorus-Therian / Porygon2     |    3 |   2.03% |  33.33% |
| 58   | Cinderace / Porygon2            |    3 |   2.03% |  33.33% |
| 58   | Porygon2 / Pheromosa            |    3 |   2.03% |  33.33% |
| 58   | Landorus-Therian / Cinderace    |    3 |   2.03% |  33.33% |
| 58   | Landorus-Therian / Pheromosa    |    3 |   2.03% |  33.33% |
| 58   | Cinderace / Pheromosa           |    3 |   2.03% |  33.33% |
| 58   | Togekiss / Rillaboom            |    3 |   2.03% |  33.33% |
| 58   | Zygarde / Heatran               |    3 |   2.03% |  33.33% |
| 58   | Indeedee-F / Genesect           |    3 |   2.03% |  33.33% |
| 58   | Zygarde / Cinderace             |    3 |   2.03% |  33.33% |
| 58   | Tornadus / Volcanion            |    3 |   2.03% |   0.00% |
| 58   | Volcanion / Clefairy            |    3 |   2.03% |   0.00% |
| 58   | Zygarde / Tornadus              |    3 |   2.03% |   0.00% |
| 58   | Zygarde / Clefairy              |    3 |   2.03% |   0.00% |
| 58   | Rillaboom / Pheromosa           |    3 |   2.03% |   0.00% |
| 58   | Tornadus / Heatran              |    3 |   2.03% |   0.00% |
| 58   | Togekiss / Tyranitar            |    3 |   2.03% |   0.00% |
| 58   | Indeedee-F / Regieleki          |    3 |   2.03% |   0.00% |
| 58   | Zeraora / Genesect              |    3 |   2.03% |   0.00% |
| 58   | Ferrothorn / Kingdra            |    3 |   2.03% |   0.00% |
| 58   | Ferrothorn / Politoed           |    3 |   2.03% |   0.00% |
| 58   | Ferrothorn / Talonflame         |    3 |   2.03% |   0.00% |
| 58   | Talonflame / Kingdra            |    3 |   2.03% |   0.00% |
| 58   | Talonflame / Politoed           |    3 |   2.03% |   0.00% |
| 126  | Keldeo / Rillaboom              |    2 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 126  | Keldeo / Dragapult              |    2 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 126  | Tornadus / Tyranitar            |    2 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 126  | Zapdos-Galar / Tornadus         |    2 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 126  | Tapu Fini / Incineroar          |    2 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 126  | Zygarde / Incineroar            |    2 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 126  | Zygarde / Cresselia             |    2 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 126  | Kyurem-Black / Blastoise        |    2 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 126  | Tornadus / Zeraora              |    2 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 126  | Rillaboom / Cresselia           |    2 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 126  | Nihilego / Cresselia            |    2 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 126  | Incineroar / Rillaboom          |    2 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 126  | Incineroar / Nihilego           |    2 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 126  | Togekiss / Kingdra              |    2 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 126  | Togekiss / Politoed             |    2 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 126  | Togekiss / Cinderace            |    2 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 126  | Kartana / Suicune               |    2 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 126  | Heatran / Suicune               |    2 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 126  | Zeraora / Suicune               |    2 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 126  | Heatran / Kartana               |    2 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 126  | Zeraora / Kartana               |    2 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 126  | Naganadel / Nihilego            |    2 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 126  | Zygarde / Nihilego              |    2 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 126  | Zapdos-Galar / Victini          |    2 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 126  | Zapdos-Galar / Tapu Lele        |    2 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 126  | Tapu Lele / Zygarde             |    2 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 126  | Mew / Clefairy                  |    2 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 126  | Heatran / Clefairy              |    2 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 126  | Mew / Rillaboom                 |    2 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 126  | Zygarde / Metagross             |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 126  | Blastoise / Naganadel           |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 126  | Tapu Fini / Volcarona           |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 126  | Zygarde / Volcarona             |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 126  | Urshifu-* / Nihilego            |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 126  | Victini / Nihilego              |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 126  | Mandibuzz / Zeraora             |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 126  | Sylveon / Zeraora               |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 126  | Urshifu-* / Mandibuzz           |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 126  | Urshifu-* / Sylveon             |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 126  | Zapdos-Galar / Indeedee-F       |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 126  | Zapdos-Galar / Alakazam         |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 126  | Indeedee-F / Alakazam           |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 126  | Zygarde / Alakazam              |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 126  | Aromatisse / Heatran            |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 126  | Zygarde / Aromatisse            |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 126  | Aromatisse / Rillaboom          |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 126  | Tapu Fini / Latios              |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 126  | Zapdos-Galar / Regieleki        |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 126  | Mew / Darmanitan-Galar          |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 126  | Hitmontop / Mew                 |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 126  | Hitmontop / Darmanitan-Galar    |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 126  | Hitmontop / Tornadus            |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 126  | Urshifu-* / Rillaboom           |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 126  | Lilligant / Torkoal             |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 126  | Urshifu-* / Landorus            |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 126  | Kyurem-Black / Landorus         |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 126  | Tornadus / Landorus             |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 126  | Tapu Fini / Kyurem-Black        |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 126  | Naganadel / Victini             |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 126  | Tornadus / Naganadel            |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 126  | Nihilego / Kartana              |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 126  | Nihilego / Dracovish            |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 126  | Dracovish / Kartana             |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 126  | Tornadus / Kartana              |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 126  | Tornadus / Dracovish            |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 126  | Tapu Fini / Victini             |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 126  | Kyurem-Black / Porygon2         |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 126  | Togekiss / Porygon2             |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 126  | Zeraora / Pheromosa             |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 126  | Zygarde / Moltres-Galar         |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 126  | Zygarde / Blastoise             |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 126  | Moltres-Galar / Cinderace       |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 126  | Moltres-Galar / Blastoise       |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 126  | Necrozma / Regidrago            |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 126  | Necrozma / Diancie              |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 126  | Necrozma / Rillaboom            |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 126  | Indeedee-F / Mew                |    2 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 126  | Mew / Victini                   |    2 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 126  | Indeedee-F / Tornadus           |    2 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 126  | Pheromosa / Heatran             |    2 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 126  | Dracozolt / Tyranitar           |    2 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 126  | Togekiss / Zeraora              |    2 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 126  | Rillaboom / Zeraora             |    2 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 126  | Urshifu-* / Volcarona           |    2 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 126  | Genesect / Volcarona            |    2 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 126  | Incineroar / Pheromosa          |    2 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 126  | Incineroar / Regieleki          |    2 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 126  | Mew / Regieleki                 |    2 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 126  | Incineroar / Mew                |    2 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 126  | Togekiss / Metagross            |    2 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 126  | Metagross / Tyranitar           |    2 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 126  | Tyranitar / Genesect            |    2 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 126  | Metagross / Genesect            |    2 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 126  | Regieleki / Cinderace           |    2 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 126  | Mew / Genesect                  |    2 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 126  | Mew / Nihilego                  |    2 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 126  | Genesect / Heatran              |    2 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Tapu Lele / Urshifu-*           |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Tapu Lele / Blacephalon         |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Tapu Lele / Genesect            |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Urshifu-* / Blacephalon         |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Blacephalon / Genesect          |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Kyurem-Black / Mew              |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Blastoise / Mew                 |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Mew / Cinderace                 |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Kyurem-Black / Naganadel        |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Kyurem-Black / Pheromosa        |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Blastoise / Pheromosa           |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Cinderace / Zeraora             |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Tapu Fini / Shedinja            |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Urshifu-* / Shedinja            |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Zygarde / Shedinja              |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Tapu Fini / Urshifu-*           |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Zygarde / Urshifu-*             |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Dragapult / Urshifu-*           |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Togekiss / Dragapult            |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Togekiss / Urshifu-*            |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Urshifu-* / Dusclops            |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Urshifu-* / Diancie             |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Urshifu-* / Torkoal             |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Dusclops / Diancie              |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Dusclops / Torkoal              |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Torkoal / Diancie               |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Rillaboom / Hawlucha            |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Hawlucha / Heatran              |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Regieleki / Hawlucha            |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Regieleki / Heatran             |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Zygarde / Zarude                |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Zapdos-Galar / Zeraora          |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Zarude / Zeraora                |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Zapdos-Galar / Zarude           |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Zeraora / Cresselia             |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Kyurem-Black / Cresselia        |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Torkoal / Charizard             |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Lilligant / Charizard           |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Landorus-Therian / Charizard    |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Landorus-Therian / Torkoal      |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Landorus-Therian / Lilligant    |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Keldeo / Garchomp               |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Tornadus / Garchomp             |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Garchomp / Genesect             |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Keldeo / Genesect               |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Kyurem-Black / Volcanion        |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Togekiss / Volcanion            |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Porygon2 / Volcanion            |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Tauros / Genesect               |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Tornadus / Tauros               |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Tauros / Nihilego               |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Dragapult / Magnezone           |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Dragapult / Blastoise           |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Tornadus / Magnezone            |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Blastoise / Magnezone           |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Tornadus / Blastoise            |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Tapu Fini / Whimsicott          |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Whimsicott / Victini            |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Victini / Latios                |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Whimsicott / Latios             |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Indeedee-F / Naganadel          |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Togekiss / Naganadel            |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Sylveon / Pheromosa             |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Tornadus / Sylveon              |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Mandibuzz / Pheromosa           |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Tornadus / Mandibuzz            |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Nidoking / Whimsicott           |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Incineroar / Whimsicott         |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Whimsicott / Indeedee           |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Incineroar / Nidoking           |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Nidoking / Indeedee             |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Incineroar / Indeedee           |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Regieleki / Entei               |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Regieleki / Nihilego            |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Nihilego / Entei                |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Rillaboom / Entei               |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Tornadus / Regidrago            |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Tornadus / Diancie              |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Urshifu-* / Pheromosa           |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Necrozma / Incineroar           |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Incineroar / Genesect           |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Incineroar / Urshifu-*          |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Necrozma / Genesect             |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Necrozma / Urshifu-*            |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 223  | Zapdos-Galar / Blastoise        |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Zapdos-Galar / Landorus-Therian |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Landorus-Therian / Blastoise    |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Landorus-Therian / Naganadel    |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Tornadus / Haxorus              |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Haxorus / Darmanitan-Galar      |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Haxorus / Regieleki             |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Tornadus / Regieleki            |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Regieleki / Darmanitan-Galar    |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Rillaboom / Genesect            |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Togekiss / Incineroar           |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Kyurem-Black / Incineroar       |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Zapdos-Galar / Incineroar       |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Togekiss / Zapdos-Galar         |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Sableye / Heatran               |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Urshifu-* / Heatran             |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Sableye / Urshifu-*             |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Sableye / Whimsicott            |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Urshifu-* / Whimsicott          |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Tyranitar / Dracovish           |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Togekiss / Dracovish            |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Kyurem-Black / Dracovish        |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Zapdos-Galar / Dracozolt        |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Ferrothorn / Dracozolt          |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Ferrothorn / Tyranitar          |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Zapdos-Galar / Ferrothorn       |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Latios / Terrakion              |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Latios / Celesteela             |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Celesteela / Terrakion          |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Tapu Fini / Terrakion           |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Tapu Fini / Celesteela          |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Togekiss / Regidrago            |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Regidrago / Zeraora             |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Indeedee-F / Necrozma           |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Indeedee-F / Pheromosa          |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Indeedee-F / Volcanion          |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Necrozma / Pheromosa            |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Necrozma / Volcanion            |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Volcanion / Pheromosa           |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Kingdra / Genesect              |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Tapu Fini / Kingdra             |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Genesect / Politoed             |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Tapu Fini / Politoed            |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Tapu Fini / Genesect            |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Kyurem-Black / Whimsicott       |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Zygarde / Whimsicott            |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Kyurem-Black / Heatran          |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Kyurem-Black / Zygarde          |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Zygarde / Pheromosa             |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Cinderace / Nihilego            |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Kyurem-Black / Genesect         |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Landorus / Genesect             |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Landorus / Zeraora              |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Togekiss / Landorus             |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Tapu Koko / Raichu-Alola        |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Raichu-Alola / Torkoal          |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Lilligant / Raichu-Alola        |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Tapu Koko / Torkoal             |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Lilligant / Tapu Koko           |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Sableye / Victini               |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Tapu Fini / Sableye             |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Sableye / Amoonguss             |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Amoonguss / Victini             |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Tapu Fini / Amoonguss           |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Kyurem-Black / Gastrodon        |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Togekiss / Gastrodon            |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Gastrodon / Porygon2            |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Landorus-Therian / Tornadus     |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Landorus-Therian / Urshifu-*    |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Landorus-Therian / Rillaboom    |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Indeedee-F / Cinderace          |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Kyurem-Black / Regieleki        |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Kyurem-Black / Indeedee-F       |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Kyurem-Black / Rillaboom        |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Amoonguss / Regieleki           |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Regieleki / Volcanion           |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Amoonguss / Genesect            |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Volcanion / Genesect            |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Amoonguss / Volcanion           |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Clefable / Rillaboom            |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Clefable / Volcanion            |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Clefable / Metagross            |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Sableye / Zeraora               |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Sableye / Rillaboom             |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Sableye / Pheromosa             |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Excadrill / Tyranitar           |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Urshifu-* / Tyranitar           |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Excadrill / Dracozolt           |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Urshifu-* / Dracozolt           |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Urshifu-* / Excadrill           |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Kyurem-Black / Politoed         |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Kyurem-Black / Kingdra          |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Heatran / Chansey               |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Tapu Fini / Heatran             |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Tornadus / Chansey              |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Tapu Fini / Tornadus            |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Tapu Fini / Chansey             |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Tapu Fini / Salazzle            |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Salazzle / Kartana              |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Kyurem-Black / Salazzle         |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Tapu Fini / Kartana             |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Kyurem-Black / Kartana          |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Urshifu-* / Clefairy            |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Kyurem-Black / Clefairy         |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 223  | Zeraora / Clefairy              |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |

+ ---- + ------------------------------------------------------- + ---- + ------- + ------- +
| Rank | Combos of 4                                             | Use  | Usage % |  Win %  |
+ ---- + ------------------------------------------------------- + ---- + ------- + ------- +
| 1    | Togekiss / Nihilego / Pheromosa / Marowak-Alola         |    5 |   3.38% |  80.00% |
| 2    | Whimsicott / Nihilego / Heatran / Zeraora               |    4 |   2.70% |  75.00% |
| 3    | Tornadus / Cinderace / Rillaboom / Clefairy             |    3 |   2.03% |  66.67% |
| 3    | Indeedee-F / Urshifu-* / Victini / Hatterene            |    3 |   2.03% |  66.67% |
| 3    | Zygarde / Regieleki / Togekiss / Ninetales-Alola        |    3 |   2.03% |  66.67% |
| 3    | Tapu Lele / Landorus-Therian / Regieleki / Victini      |    3 |   2.03% |  66.67% |
| 3    | Mew / Gigalith / Dracozolt / Pheromosa                  |    3 |   2.03% |  66.67% |
| 3    | Landorus-Therian / Cinderace / Porygon2 / Pheromosa     |    3 |   2.03% |  33.33% |
| 3    | Zygarde / Tornadus / Volcanion / Clefairy               |    3 |   2.03% |   0.00% |
| 3    | Ferrothorn / Talonflame / Kingdra / Politoed            |    3 |   2.03% |   0.00% |
| 11   | Tornadus / Keldeo / Dragapult / Rillaboom               |    2 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 11   | Kyurem-Black / Tornadus / Tyranitar / Zapdos-Galar      |    2 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 11   | Tapu Fini / Incineroar / Zygarde / Cresselia            |    2 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 11   | Incineroar / Rillaboom / Cresselia / Nihilego           |    2 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 11   | Togekiss / Cinderace / Kingdra / Politoed               |    2 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 11   | Kartana / Zeraora / Heatran / Suicune                   |    2 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 11   | Zapdos-Galar / Victini / Zygarde / Tapu Lele            |    2 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 11   | Mew / Rillaboom / Heatran / Clefairy                    |    2 |   1.35% | 100.00% |
| 11   | Zygarde / Metagross / Rillaboom / Volcanion             |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 11   | Naganadel / Regieleki / Pheromosa / Genesect            |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 11   | Tapu Fini / Zeraora / Zygarde / Volcarona               |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 11   | Indeedee-F / Urshifu-* / Victini / Nihilego             |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 11   | Sylveon / Urshifu-* / Mandibuzz / Zeraora               |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 11   | Zapdos-Galar / Alakazam / Indeedee-F / Zygarde          |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 11   | Zygarde / Aromatisse / Rillaboom / Heatran              |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 11   | Zygarde / Naganadel / Regieleki / Zapdos-Galar          |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 11   | Hitmontop / Tornadus / Mew / Darmanitan-Galar           |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 11   | Kyurem-Black / Urshifu-* / Landorus / Tornadus          |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 11   | Tornadus / Naganadel / Victini / Genesect               |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 11   | Tornadus / Nihilego / Dracovish / Kartana               |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 11   | Zygarde / Blastoise / Cinderace / Moltres-Galar         |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 11   | Necrozma / Regidrago / Rillaboom / Diancie              |    2 |   1.35% |  50.00% |
| 11   | Indeedee-F / Tornadus / Mew / Victini                   |    2 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 11   | Tornadus / Rillaboom / Pheromosa / Heatran              |    2 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 11   | Indeedee-F / Regieleki / Zygarde / Genesect             |    2 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 11   | Urshifu-* / Zeraora / Genesect / Volcarona              |    2 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 11   | Incineroar / Mew / Regieleki / Pheromosa                |    2 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 11   | Togekiss / Metagross / Tyranitar / Genesect             |    2 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 11   | Mew / Nihilego / Genesect / Heatran                     |    2 |   1.35% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Tapu Lele / Urshifu-* / Blacephalon / Genesect          |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 40   | Kyurem-Black / Blastoise / Cinderace / Mew              |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 40   | Kyurem-Black / Blastoise / Naganadel / Pheromosa        |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 40   | Kyurem-Black / Tornadus / Cinderace / Zeraora           |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 40   | Tapu Fini / Urshifu-* / Zygarde / Shedinja              |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 40   | Togekiss / Dragapult / Rillaboom / Urshifu-*            |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 40   | Urshifu-* / Dusclops / Torkoal / Diancie                |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 40   | Regieleki / Rillaboom / Hawlucha / Heatran              |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 40   | Zygarde / Zarude / Zeraora / Zapdos-Galar               |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 40   | Tapu Fini / Kyurem-Black / Zeraora / Cresselia          |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 40   | Landorus-Therian / Lilligant / Torkoal / Charizard      |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 40   | Tornadus / Keldeo / Garchomp / Genesect                 |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 40   | Kyurem-Black / Togekiss / Volcanion / Porygon2          |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 40   | Tornadus / Tauros / Nihilego / Genesect                 |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 40   | Tornadus / Dragapult / Blastoise / Magnezone            |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 40   | Tapu Fini / Whimsicott / Victini / Latios               |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 40   | Togekiss / Nihilego / Pheromosa / Genesect              |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 40   | Zygarde / Naganadel / Indeedee-F / Nihilego             |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 40   | Zygarde / Naganadel / Togekiss / Nihilego               |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 40   | Tornadus / Sylveon / Mandibuzz / Pheromosa              |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 40   | Incineroar / Nidoking / Whimsicott / Indeedee           |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 40   | Rillaboom / Regieleki / Nihilego / Entei                |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 40   | Tornadus / Regidrago / Rillaboom / Diancie              |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 40   | Indeedee-F / Victini / Zygarde / Genesect               |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 40   | Tornadus / Urshifu-* / Zeraora / Pheromosa              |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 40   | Necrozma / Incineroar / Urshifu-* / Genesect            |    1 |   0.68% | 100.00% |
| 40   | Zapdos-Galar / Landorus-Therian / Blastoise / Naganadel |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Tornadus / Haxorus / Regieleki / Darmanitan-Galar       |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Togekiss / Rillaboom / Genesect / Nihilego              |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Togekiss / Incineroar / Kyurem-Black / Zapdos-Galar     |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Sableye / Urshifu-* / Heatran / Whimsicott              |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Togekiss / Kyurem-Black / Tyranitar / Dracovish         |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Zapdos-Galar / Ferrothorn / Dracozolt / Tyranitar       |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Tapu Fini / Celesteela / Latios / Terrakion             |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Togekiss / Rillaboom / Regidrago / Zeraora              |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Indeedee-F / Volcanion / Necrozma / Pheromosa           |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Tapu Fini / Kingdra / Politoed / Genesect               |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Kyurem-Black / Whimsicott / Zygarde / Heatran           |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Zygarde / Regieleki / Pheromosa / Genesect              |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Rillaboom / Tornadus / Cinderace / Nihilego             |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Kyurem-Black / Urshifu-* / Genesect / Tornadus          |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Regieleki / Cinderace / Rillaboom / Zygarde             |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Togekiss / Landorus / Zeraora / Genesect                |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Lilligant / Tapu Koko / Raichu-Alola / Torkoal          |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Tapu Fini / Sableye / Amoonguss / Victini               |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Kyurem-Black / Gastrodon / Togekiss / Porygon2          |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Landorus-Therian / Tornadus / Rillaboom / Urshifu-*     |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Kyurem-Black / Indeedee-F / Cinderace / Regieleki       |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Kyurem-Black / Tornadus / Cinderace / Rillaboom         |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Volcanion / Amoonguss / Regieleki / Genesect            |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Metagross / Clefable / Rillaboom / Volcanion            |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Rillaboom / Sableye / Zeraora / Pheromosa               |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Urshifu-* / Excadrill / Tyranitar / Dracozolt           |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Kyurem-Black / Cinderace / Kingdra / Politoed           |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Tapu Fini / Tornadus / Heatran / Chansey                |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Tapu Fini / Salazzle / Kyurem-Black / Kartana           |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |
| 40   | Kyurem-Black / Urshifu-* / Zeraora / Clefairy           |    1 |   0.68% |   0.00% |

c. Metagame Priorities

I've talked to the rest of the council and we'd like to do something with regards to the current state of the metagame.

:ss/tornadus::ss/whimsicott:

Currently, we have a situation in which both of these Pokemon are potent threats in the current metagame, with their ability to utilize Prankster in conjunction with Tailwind to attain an advantage in most matchups. Tornadus does this while being quite the potent attacker in its own right, while Whimsicott is able to exert immense pressure on the opposing team with its ability to utilize encore alongside its general role as a tailwind setter.

To go into more of my own personal beliefs, I believe something should be done with either one or both of these threats. They've been extremely potent in the most recent team tours, both garnering high usage and great success. I'd like to suspect Tornadus. I believe that its capabilities as an attacker even with the aggravator that is the accuracy of moves such as Hurricane puts it far over the edge, and I don't think I'm alone in this sentiment. Regardless of where popular favor goes, I believe it's in our best interest to not let this situation just move on without discussion.

Moving Forward

My goal with 2v2 Doubles as leader has always been to further the playability of the metagame. While a lot of those efforts have stagnated for one reason or another, I am passionate about 2v2. There are a lot of projects that we've started that I'd like to get going up again. At times it's been hard to really get a sense of what we need to do to best move forward, particularly because our situation is quite unique. I hope towards growing the resources we have. Whether that be articles, analyses, or samples, making the metagame as accessible as possible for newer players has always been a priority of mine. I know I've said this a multitude of times already, but I appreciate the help you've all given. It means more than you'd think.

As always, thank you for reading, and have a nice day. Mubs out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 0)