2022 Spring Scramble! Top Cut Round 2

Borghi

Banana eater
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
scramble_logo_only_FINAL.png

You can see the bracket in its entirety AND view open teamlist on the tournament spreadsheet, located here. Here's the pairings for round 1.

PAIRINGS
Winners Round 2
InkVGC
vs WheretheWest
Hervalt vs radical.fruit
Roversombra
vs Arekusabi
Crunchman vs Snorlaxsmash
Clipperz
vs darkmaster491
Finabas vs raisedintyo
ToastNoButter vs TyphoeusVGC
DarkJorch vs Spurrific

Losers Round 1
Sole Survivor
vs Yourwelcomethanku
Helios of Sun vs YoshiandLugia
Mr.GX vs TemporalVGC
Maxijuegas vs Yale_

Losers Round 2
mattiemoomoo vs Spurrific
Sole Survivor
vs TyphoeusVGC
DomarpVGC vs raisedintyo
Helios of Sun vs darkmaster491
KarthikVGC
vs Crunchman
Mr.GX vs Arekusabi
TechnoZ vs Hervalt
Maxijuegas vs WheretheWest

THE DEADLINE FOR WINNERS ROUND 2 AND LOSERS ROUND 1 IS THURSDAY 6/2/22 AT 11:59PM GMT+-0
THE DEADLINE FOR LOSERS ROUND 3 IS SUNDAY 6/5/22 AT 11:59PM GMT+-0

If there is no possible way for you to meet the deadline for the round, small extensions may be given, but please try all things possible before requesting an extension.

Last edited:

Aldrich

HOOP HOOP
is a Community Contributor
yo welcome back to my predictions , last time i went 5-7 , with 6 straight matches wrong but I am here to try again!!!

This time around I decided to just be honest and no bullshiting (not that i didnt do that last time).
Winners Round 2
InkVGC vs WheretheWest - WhereTheWest memes that he is a 1000 rated player, but I think he actually is so yea Ink for the win.
Hervalt vs radical.fruit - Isalad was fuming on discord on this MU so I am confident big name Hervalts taking it home
Roversombra vs Arekusabi - Roversombra has massively improved the past few months , but Arekusabi is my homie
Crunchman vs Snorlaxsmash - I tutored crunchman once so that is the reason why im picking him
Clipperz vs darkmaster491 - Based on the history in the previous Scramble! meeting Clipperz is 2-0.
Finabas vs raisedintyo - brain says tyo heart says Finabas , but last time I follow my heart I got my prediction wrong. at the end of the day, what's more important than being right?
ToastNoButter vs TyphoeusVGC - Both are coolio but Maxwell takes the edge on this one
DarkJorch vs Spurrific - DarkJorch has always been an underdog , but this time hes playing the in form top dog Spurrific who just cutted like 2 regionals in a row.

Losers Round 1
Sole Survivor vs Yourwelcomethanku - I am A Sole Survivor Doubter, Your Welcome, Thank You.
Helios of Sun vs YoshiandLugia - Cant pick on this one, personal reasons.
Mr.GX vs TemporalVGC - Alyssa is good, but Its MR GX we're talking about. Scramble! is his forte.
Maxijuegas vs Yale_ - Honestly im just randoming this one but Yale top cutted a regional once so im going with them

EDIT 1: Losers Round 2 prediction

Losers Round 2
mattiemoomoo vs Loser of DarkJorch & Spurrific - heard mattie moomoo dropped so yea
Winner of Sole Survivor & Yourwelcomethanku vs Loser of ToastNoButter & TyphoeusVGC - this one seems stronger
DomarpVGC vs Loser of Finabas & raisedintyo - dont want to curse Domarp
Winner of Helios of Sun & YoshiandLugia vs Loser of Clipperz & darkmaster491 - hombre reason
KarthikVGC vs Loser of Crunchman & Snorlaxsmash - Karthik will be ready for them
Winner of Mr.GX & TemporalVGC vs Loser of Roversombra & Arekusabi - GX aint losing cmon now (or alyssa)
TechnoZ vs Loser of Hervalt & radical.fruit - Bigger Name
Winner of Maxijuegas & Yale_ vs Loser of InkVGC & WheretheWest - unless WhereTheWest miraculously pull the win :p

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)