2022 Cartridge Scores

DerpySuX

TABLES FLIPPED NOW WE GOT ALL THE COCONUTS BITCH
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
My results for the final gen 8 season. Managed to finish the gen with my highest standing.

shoutouts to Luisin, greilmercenary9, Theorymon, Zaaya, Papiloco, Kiby, NOVED, a lot more names too and my fellow helmets for helping make this gen so much fun. See you all in SV ❤

A9768AEF-3BD1-49A7-AC6D-2582A702CCA8.jpeg
844A5560-A13E-4C4F-8FE2-CA79C9462034.jpeg

i noticed that my placement on the leaderboard is higher than the placement on my w/l record, I’m pretty sure this is because the ladder is slow as fuck to update, but for what it’s worth, 841 and 831 have the same elo score.

For consistency’s sake though, final standing is 841 lmfao

While I certainly didn't blow the top off of the ladder in the last month of 8th gen, I did log another Top 1k month on very solid time/game count efficiency, so I'm quite happy with the result. While this generation has been a bit rough at times, I'm proud to have kept a long streak of relatively consistent finishes over the last 2+ years of the generation even despite the constant rule/meta changes.
PGL Gen 8 S35 Singles.jpg
PGL Gen 8 S35 ELO.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)