Other 2021 LGPE Circuit Championships: Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eve

taking a break
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Community Leader
lgpecchamps.png

Rushed logo by me
Welcome to the first ever LGPE Circuit Championships! This tournament brings together the 16 most successful LGPE Circuit players of the year for a final showdown. Who will emerge as the LGPE Circuit Champion and earn themselves a Banner and $50 (courtesy of Collette once again)?

Tournament Rules :
  • LGPE Circuit Championships will be a single elimination, BO3 LGPE OU tournament.
  • The metagame is locked as of this post. Any changes (however unlikely they may be) will not affect this tournament.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown, preferably on Smogtours.
  • General tournament rules apply.
  • All replays must be posted in this thread.
As Lady Gaga has failed to accept their spot in the tournament, the runners up, those being chlo, Elyoss, and PandaDoux, have been put into a Round Robin tiebreaker which they have up to 1 week to play.

Round 1
SoulWind
(1) vs chlo (16)
crying (2) vs Collette (15)
LpZ (3) vs MalMoonsault (14)
Eve (4) vs Kenix (13)
Lily (5) vs Koalacance (12)
airfare (6) vs TDNT (11)
ArcticBreeze (7) vs qdhwefdw (10)
Aliss (8) vs Kyotoshi (9)

Tiebreak
chlo
vs Elyoss
chlo vs PandaDoux
Elyoss vs PandaDoux

Due to the time this Round is starting obviously not being ideal, you will have until Sunday 2nd January at 11:59pm GMT+0 to complete your battles. Please let me know if you have any concerns- the sooner, the better. Thanks a bunch to Aliss for helping with this as I had absolutely no clue how a Circuit Championship works lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)