OM 2020 OM Championship - Finals [Won by xavgb]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna ask for extension if that's even possible. Miscommunicated with blinkboy on scheduling beyond agreeing to play today (agreed a few hours ago) but I intended to catch him after his NFE series (about an hour ago). Unfortunately he went offline straight after finishing that series and idt he's coming back so i don't really know what to do now and I gotta sleep soon.

View attachment 295263
It's the Championship so I'm not gonna toss but get this done asap.

Ren

fuck it if i cant have him
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I think multi is gonna win because I think stresh is bad and mean and he ruins fun for everyone like he did in that one game when he said mail didn't exist and ruined the joke for everybody and it made me really sad so I really hope he gets 0-2ed like an absolute scrub so he learns his lesson about being no fun

gz stresh!! was an overall fun series even tough every game was 150+ turns and it went for like over 4h, I dont really think I could've played it much better so I dont really have any regret still pretty happy I came this far. I still think my bh and aaa knowledge wasnt really too good and it could kind of show teambuilding-wise. s/o: stresh and tnm for being up to test all the times I asked and the other cool guys that cheered for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)