2019 recap

I would recap all the survivors because a good chunk of time goes into hosting/playing them and they vastly exceed the effort required to host/play a NOC and as a result usually have more of a tangential story-line that's fairly easy to write about (vs a NOC where sometimes it's hard to come up with more than "jalmont thought y was mafia but was wrong and town lost because of him" - as an aside i can't believe how much i wrote in that original recap. good lord.).

6 idk what happened because i got voted out but i know it made mk and laurel hate each other which the most circus drama to happen since heal started hating hal so that's prob good content. 7 was so bad it was good particular highlights include josh making a fool of himself hal quitting the jury because of aforementioned conflict and then final where a person who literally didn't try almost won LOL i think that probably would've completed that season as a true glorious disaster. 8 idk what happened after i got voted out by dumb people but i think it had a satisfying winner so prob worth covering plus aj already wrote stuff up so just plagiarize that. 9 tbh was pretty ass even though it started well because the mostly boring people made it to the end. also there was no coherent end narrative because the jury was just filled with people who were deficient in one way or the other. like it would probably be a super good season if the jury didn't just suck balls. 1 guy didn't give a shit and said as much, 1 guy acted like he was 8 years old, 1 guy voted based on who could decipher army codes from WW2, etc. things just kind of happen and it seems doubtful that the why they happen make any sense. just my 2c tho it's definitely still worthy to write about but its just too bad narrative-wise lots of things don't make sense whereas at least in all-stars gameplay sucks but funny stuff happened.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)