2018 International Challenge January

The first VGC online competition has been announced.

Rules: This competition uses the VGC 2018 rules. See here: https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/dl-regulation/6009

Top Players will get Championship Points

Thursday, January 18, 2018, at 00:00 UTC to January 26th: Registration

Friday, January 26, 2018, at 00:00 UTC, until Sunday, January 28, 2018: Competition

All participants will recieve 50 BP.

Edit: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/eisens-vgc-factory-2018-edition-grand-reopening.3605147/ Eisenherz has requested that I post his link for his giveaway here. He his VGC Pokemon, and even has calcs, description, and movesets for each Pokemon! Huge thanks to him! Perfect if you want to try out VGC for the first time, but don't know where to begin.

Discuss!

Last edited:
Awesome! There's even a giveaway here on Smogon too, I need to take advantage of that since the semester just started and I won't have as much time to soft reset stuff.

This online competition will give us a good look at where the meta is right now, obviously. Should make prepping for regionals less daunting.

Awesome! There's even a giveaway here on Smogon too, I need to take advantage of that since the semester just started and I won't have as much time to soft reset stuff.

This online competition will give us a good look at where the meta is right now, obviously. Should make prepping for regionals less daunting.
Well, unless you're going to a regional the weekend of the IC... That's probably the biggest complain I have about it, but I'm going to try to play Thursday night (when competition starts in the US iirc) and maybe a bit on Friday to get some practice in before Dallas.

Well, unless you're going to a regional the weekend of the IC... That's probably the biggest complain I have about it, but I'm going to try to play Thursday night (when competition starts in the US iirc) and maybe a bit on Friday to get some practice in before Dallas.
Eek, good point! That'll be rough :( im going to a later regional, so I still have some time. Best of luck in preparing!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)